HoneyMoon [Day 2]

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Sorry... "

 

Yoong had a heavy sigh, to hear the two words. It's exactly 5am already, and yet, he and she are already up. He is back facing his wife, and the latter is running her fingers in his . 

 

"It's Okay." He utters, heaving a sigh right after. 

 

"But Yoong I can explain." Yoong didn't bother to answer. He pulled the blanket up into his face instead. 

 

Seohyun can definitely sense it. Her husband is disappointed. Slowly, she pulls the blanket down, as she snuggled closer. She brought her head to her husband’s chest, wrapping her arms in his waist. Yoong’s arms are instantly holding his wife back.

 

"Yoong, I just don't want to do it with you while you are drunk." Seohyun reasoned out. "You know we can have a lot of time." she wearily added, hoping he would understand.

 

Yoong heaved a deep sigh again. "I feel like I'm bad here. But I'm sorry of course. I-I wasn't in myself. But, Hon. We are married. Isn’t it… right to… be rough sometimes? Or, you’re not just really excited?" 

 

" I'm totally excited, but..." Seohyun's voice is husky. She slowly looked up into him, meeting his eyes. "It's been what? When we last did it? I-I… think, the deal we did, didn’t help me at all. I was, I mean... I couldn't be comfortable all of a sudden. Let's do it slowly, hmm?"

 

Yoong chuckle softly to realize. "So, do we need to do it like always so that you can be so much more comfortable? " He reaches for her cheeks, caressing them, but Seohyun hugs him tight in his waist. She bit her lip, as she literally nods.

Yoong giggles. He pulled her up just to peck at her lips, which made his wife giggle at the same time. Seohyun brought their foreheads against with each other.

 

"You made me complete." Seohyun whispers, caressing her husband’s cheeks. "You made me the luckiest girl on earth, to have you. Hon, I'm sorry if we failed. We'll do it, on time, Okay? We have plenty of time to try it again." she added in a husky y voice, that made Yoong to groan in frustration. Seohyun peck on his lips once again, before snuggling her face in his neck.

 

Holding her in his arms, Yoong couldn’t put at bay his happiness. He certainly is excited for a baby, but it’s happier for him just to stay always by her side. He smiles, rubbing her with his left hand.

"Yeah, yeah. I need to be patient. My wife seemed change after the operation, eh?" He can’t help and  slap her back softly.

 

Seohyoun pouted  "Aigoo, I'm sorry Hon. I'll make it up to you next time. "I promise." she closes her eyes, moving much closer. Pressing her body close and tight. 

 

"I'll wait then. But don't make me wait too long. Or else... "

 

"What?"

 

"I'll cheat."

 

Seohyun pulled herself up hearing it in alert, just to meet her husband's teasing eyes. "Don't you ever do that, I'll die." she pouted, leaning down to capture his lips.

 

"Kidding, why would I?" Yoong smiled, holding her back again. Seohyun silently smile, holding him yet again through his waist. "Um, I'm still so hard, Hon. Can we... do it again?"

 

"I said let's do it slow."

 

"I'll be gentle now." Yoong giggles, still couldn't fight the urge to do it though.

 

"And you still smell alcohol." Seohyun can feel Yoong’s feet in hers, which made her shivers. "Yoong... ugh! What are you doing?"

 

"Um, yeah. I promise to be good now. Hehe.. " Young quickly stops his feet.

 

"You're still drunk, aren't you?"

 

Yoong chuckles. Instead, he brought her in a tight embrace and squeezes her. "Why I love you so much!!!" then he shouts with all his might. 

 

Seohyun giggles, kissing her husband's chest, then close her eyes. Her smiles are all over her face, couldn't be stopped. "Let's sleep again. We need to help Omma and Appa in their work later."

 

"I can't."

 

"Wae?"

 

"I'll sleep after you."

 

"Ugh, I thought you wouldn't help my parents" Seohyun almost thought about it. She flutters, as her husband's warming embrace didn't leave her. She didn't know the latter is already the same with her, slowly drifting to their own dreamland they might share.

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

In the morning, the couple woke up the next day with bright smiles across their faces. Mr. and Mrs. Seo, were having a blank stare as the two sat across them, wearing the same smiles, and wearing the same pajamas. 

 

"Yeah, they're indeed so happy."

 

"You thought so." Mr. Seo added, still couldn't touch her own breakfast because of the sweetness her daughter and her husband is showing in front of them. Yoong feeding his wife, Seohyun feeding him at the same time but it has some kisses include.  

 

"So, did you guys do it last night? We heard a lot of shots at the bathroom." Mrs. SEO interrupted, couldn't take it anymore. 

 

Seohyun stared back to her mother after Yoong feeds her. "Um, we did it... but... it's not like we really came to the point, Umma." she said, feeding Yoong again. The latter opens his mouth instinctively.

 

"I see. Well, you guys will have more days. Just be patient."

 

"I know right Omma? But this doe-eyed husband of mine is like he will have no time anymore."Seohyun agrees. Yoong  just shrug. He feeds his wife instead.

 

“But Hyun, if ever you guys feel it’s the right time, don’t hesitate Okay? I want to see my grandchild before my time to exit this world.” Mister SEO butted his own sentiments. Yoong and Hyun seemed not hearing him, that instead, they’re giggling and feeding continuously.

 

Mrs. Seo roll her eyes, “Just eat that.” she offers a spoon to her husband, quite jealous of the youngsters in front. Mister Seo pouted. He complies and shrugs his daughter and her husband.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

[Coffee Bean Factory]

 

“Whoa!!!”

 

Standing in front of a big backyard in Milan, the couple’s mouth dropped in the ground out of amazement. Not just because of how gorgeous was the place, but because, the coffee that they always love is right there, being harvested.

 

“Oh no, Yoonghyun-ah! Stop right there.” Suddenly, Yoong shouted, interrupting his wife’s thoughts. Seohyun followed, instantly. As they catch up to the little fox running around the bean farm.

 

Yoonghyun runs so fast, quite giving them a hard time on catching him. The workers need to stop for a while every time Yoonghyun would pass by their front. And so as the couple that are chasing.

 

“Yah! Yoonghyun stop messing around!”

 

“Yoong! Hurry up, the workers are disturbed!”

 

“I’m doing it!” Yoong literally hiss as he keeps on chasing the little fox. He even needs to jump in another way so that he can catch him. But miraculously, the little fox is so hyper and keeps on running around. Leaves, and so as the bean can always be hit from their constant chase. The basket from a certain worker had accidentally beaten by the little fox, which in return, gives the couple a hard time.

 

“What’s going on?” Mr and Mrs. Seo emerge from the factory, panicking after hearing the voices outside. They simultaneously smile however, after confirming that it wasn’t some bad elements.

 

All they could do is to watch in amusement. “Look how mess the farm.”

 

But they didn’t miss how badly damage were some parts of the farm. “Aigoo, we need to stop them.”

 

“Right.” with that, Seohyun’s parents helped the young couple from catching the little fox.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

A half an hour had passed, the couple finally had their rest. Yoonghyun is back in their arms and was sleeping Seohyun’s arms. It wasn’t they expected. That made them really tired.

They needed to apologize and work for the farm to be able to have their forgiveness. Thankfully and Seohyun’s parents are there to help them out.

 

Sigh.

 

If Taemin was indeed out of their honeymoon to disturb them, this little cute fox seems replacement of Taemin’s naughtiness.

 

Having the same coffee in front of the sunset, both let out a silent sigh towards the beautiful scenery. It is so romantic for both lovers, especially that it is only them, minus Yoonghyun ins Seohyun’s arms.

 

“Hyun… “

 

“Hmm?” Seohyun look back at her husband, raising her eyebrows. After a while of silence, her husbands call for her. “Do you want to say something?” Yoong also look at her, with an undying smile.

 

“I was thinking… “

 

“Thinking of what?”

 

Slowly, Yoong moves closer to his wife. He fixes her hair, gently tucking it behind her ears. “Maybe we can buy for a house now?” He gradually ask. It’s been half a year, and yet, they’re not yet owning their own house.

 

“Didn’t we have savings for that?”

 

“Yup. And I guess, it’s the right amount now to buy one.”

 

Seohyun thought for a moment. She brought her head back to the sunset, letting out a deep exhale.

 

“Wae? What’s the problem?” Yoong notice her.

 

“It’s just that, sooner or later, we can have our baby. It will be difficult to save yet again.” Seohyun softly utters, as she looks back to her husband. “What do you think?”

 

“You mean, we’ll focus on your pregnancy first in the future? But, you see… I still have my works, baby. It’s easy for us to save it again. Trust me, we’ll do it the same time.” Yoong is confident with his idea. It has his dreams to have his own little family in one house he dreams to own.

 

Seohyun’s lips slowly curled into a smile. She knows him. If he says, it will happen. Who is she to stop him, though? “Okay. What else, I can do, eh?”

 

“Well, all you need to do is to be my princess. Let me do the rest.” Yoong offers his pinky finger. “Promise me, you won’t against to this.”

 

“Yah! I just agreed on it. No need to do this.”

 

Yoong shrugs. “No. I know you Seo Joohyun. Ever since we got married, you keep on complaining something that doesn’t seem promising. Come on.” He grinned, waiting for her to do the same.

 

Seohyun roll her eyes. Indeed, she’s a practical woman now. But she does it only for them to have a better life. “Fine. “ She was defeated. She showed her pinky promise and tangle it with her husband.

 

Yoong’s smile is huge. “That’s it. That’s my girl.”

 

“Babo. I think you should say, that’s my wife.” Yoong ruffles Seohyun’s hair for being so adorable yet again in his eyes. He looks down to Yoonghyun, pouting.

 

“Do you want to lie on my lap?”

 

“No Thanks. That Yoonghyun doesn’t seem want me to.” Crossing his arms, Yoong looked away, as if mad or disappointed.

 

Seohyun pat his head instead. “Just wait patiently. We’ll be spending time later after this. Aish! Omma and Appa, aren’t arriving yet.” She groans, getting impatient though. Her parents to comeback on time, but it seems they’ve been sitting in a mat for about 2 hours now. They haven’t seen them back.

 

“Do you want me to go after them?” Yoong suggested, noticing it as well.

 

“Hmm, Kindly Hon? Our flight is in two hours. We can’t wait for them for 3 hours here.”

 

“Yeah, as I thought about it too. Wait there, I’ll be back.” Pecking at his wife’s lips, Yoong got up from her seat, then runs towards the exit gate of the farm. Seohyun watches him exits, letting out a disappointing pout. She noticed, the time is indeed fast. It made her look back at the sunset again, thinking deeply. Perhaps, about the future again.

 

“Tch, what shall I do to make it up on him?” She was reminded by their fail attempt last night, which give her a heavy heart. It was as if it was also her fault. She was bothered by Yoong’s condition though. He was drunk and she knows, the latter will not remember anything the next morning.

 

Smilling back to a cute little fox in her arms, she eagers to pull Yoonghyun’s hair somehow, because of the problem it got to them. But instead of pulling its hair off, she is constantly rubbing the fox’s hair, that made her really at ease. She looks up again, enjoying the warmth that the sun set gives her and her pet.

 

“Okay. In the next destination, I will make it happen.” And she is still determined to make Yoong happy as he always be.

 

 

 

***

 

 

30 minutes later…

 

Yoong went back with Seohyun’s parents tagging along behind.

 

“Omo! What happened?” Seohyun  gasp, to see her father wearing a bruise.

 

Yoong raise his shoulder, as he answers, “I saw him just in the next street, fighting with other workers, Hyun.”

 

“Chincha?”

 

Mister Seo pouted. “It’s only because my gift for the both of you… he accidentally hit it Honey.” He said truthfully. He sat in the mat with his bum. Together with Mrs. Seo, Yoong also took his spot right behind his wife.

 

“But I think that was the right thing to do honey. You see, that was a wine you wanted to give.” Mrs. Seo shared, giving her own gift to her daughter. But Yoong got it on time.

 

“Aish! Appa! I told you Yoong isn’t good with wine. He’s not a good drinker!” Seohyun seriously scolded her father. Mr. Seo giggles, quite amuse that his daughter is scolding him.

 

“Don’t bother about it honey, opens my gift for the both of you.” couldn’t wait any longer, Mrs. Seo demanded it right instantly. Her daughter will fly soon, there’s nothing to waste any time anymore.

 

 Yoong and Seohyun both smile to the elder. Mister Seo just offer his arms for Yoonghyun, so that his daughter can open the gift his wife gave.

 

Seohyun greatly gave Yoonghyun to her father, before she and Yoong opens it together. Mrs. Seo in the side is anticipating. She clasp her two palms against with each other, waiting.

 

“What is inside, anyway?” Mister Seo whispers to his wife, having the same feeling.

 

“Shut up, just wait.” Mrs. Seo utters, not minding her husband.

 

The young couple smile to both of them, as they slowly unwrap the little gift. Later then, they let out a soft a giggle. It’s a pair of baby pajamas, they literally couldn’t believe. For the 2nd time, another baby thing has been given, which quite made them pressure a little? But of course, they both are excited to make all their friends and family happy sooner, with their own wishes for them.

 

“Thanks for this, Omma.” Both said in gratitude.

 

“No. There’s still inside Honey.” Mrs. Seo however surprise them by on the box yet again.

 

“There is?” Yoong quickly check on it, and brought it out. He and Seohyun both giggles as they, “One ear piece?” both asked wondering why.

 

“Well, I know you guys like to sing. So I bought one ear piece for you guys to share the same music. Honey, Yoong. I know you both have plans for the future now. Just like the music, I wanted you guys to hear it together whatever kind of music is it.” Mrs. Seo meaningfully whispers. Her eyes are hinting for tears, but no matter how she wanted to hold them it drops. She couldn’t contain it. Her youngest, is having her own life now, which doesn’t seem out from her dream. She even wishes that Yunho would have married first. But seems like the youngest has more wishes in life. She opened her arms, allowing for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter