As The Rain Falls 1.2

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for voting up the pic! really appreaciate it ^^

A yoonhyun, yulsic, kryber, jungli chapter. wow! I did it once. rofl.

enjoy~

and thanks for the comment from the last chapter~ keke... ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday 6:50am

 

Wearing a sweet gorgeous smile, hand over someone’s firm hold, lying in the side of the bed within her chest, one girl couldn’t contain her happiness. She opened her eyes welcomed by a man sleeping so peacefully in the side, holding her in place. He is already clothed with his shorts and a sleeveless thatwas place in the coffee table nearby. She herself has in the side, but she's tired to get up and end up lying under their comforter's .

 

She caress his hand over hers genuinely, admiring him even more, while her smiles across her face and weary eyes couldn’t deny the joy in her heart.

 

“I love you.” She whispers as she breathes in and out so smoothly. Pulling his hand closer, she places a gentle kiss on top of his ring, and then proceeds to peck at his palms as she places his hand over her cheeks. She closes her eyes haven’t notice how her sweet smile is beautifully created in a morning. She feels it. It’s a magical feeling she couldn’t describe. They aren’t married, but she feels they’re.

 

“I don’t know what to say… “With still her eyes close, speak in a low voice. “… I am… I don’t… get this feeling…. It’s like… gosh… “She sighed with a giggle in the end. Opening her eyes, the sparkle in her eyes still won’t leave admiring the man beside her more. “…My handsome boy, you look so gorgeous.” Adding her with a sweet caress in his hand, that lies her cheeks.

 

Knock…knock…knock…

 

A rising eyebrow somehow shows in her when a knocking of the door was heard. She didn’t answer yet, until a following voice made her realize.

 

“Mister Im, Miss Seo, breakfast is ready in the next room.” Her eyes quickly scanned around. She almost forgot, it’s already morning.

 

When she saw the wall clock just by the other side, she get up. “6:45?”

 

“Hmm…. “ and just then, her lover’s mumble was heard.

 

“Yoong, baby~ wake up.” She shake his body for another realizations.

 

The boy in his lying position within his chest, made a turn to see her sitting just before him. “what’s up?” and a sweet but yet grin appeared in him.

 

“Yah!” Seohyun almost immediately hit his arm, earning a hurtful but playful reaction from him.

 

“Hehe, why?”

 

“Taemin, we forgot about him!” She informed.

 

“Taemin? Omo! Yeah!” Yoong’s reaction was expected. He panic and mindlessly rolled over to get up but as he does it, Seohyun was dragged towards him, making them fall in the floor with a thud.

 

“Are you guys okay there?”

 

“Ugh! You’re so heavy, get up baby” Yoong winces as soon as his back hits the floor while his fiancée was on top who made it more painful for him.

 

Seohyun squeals, slapping Yoong’s chest in process. “Yah! You dragged me out here!” she tried to get up, but only to be fall again in his chest as the comforter was rolled over her body tightly.

 

“Oh, I think you should get off the comforter first.” Yoong answered, somehow enjoying as his lover is hurrying to get up. Well, he's much enjoying because her chest would always hit his chest.

 

“Ugh, this is so heavy.” Seohyun groans, trying to get out from the comforter.

 

She slightly winces and tried to roll over the side to take the comforter off of her. But it won't still. Yoong also did in the right side, to tried to get out from it and he successfully does it. He then turned to his lover to just grin, as he decided to stand up and instead rolled his part of the comforter to cover his lover in the side.

 

“I’ll see Taemin in the other side of the room. Go shower first.” He giggles at the sight of his fiancée who seems having a hard time and end up pouting. “You’re like a worm there.” He added and exited the room.

 

Seohyun sighed a pouting defeat, pulling and pushing the white comforter a bit hugging tight in her body, also made her two arms trapped inside. She groans and rolled over again to have a support from the edge of the bed as she pulled herself up. But it seems hard as she had some difficulties even to pull herself up. She drops back in the floor with a thud.

 

“Yah! Baby!!! Help me!!!” she shouted for help.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yoong arrived in the next door heard nothing. He saw his son in the mat, sleeping with his car toy as his pillow and a blanket covering him.

 

“I didn’t put him in the bed Mister Im, because he seems can sense who will carry him. I was, having a hard time.” He was told by a guy who took care of Taemin. Basically, the staff that took care of Taemin as Jessica had planned.

 

“Did he had his dinner?” Yoong asked, concerned. He bend over and check Taemin sleeping peacefully in the red carpet.

 

“He doesn’t want to eat alone. He was so sad last night that you guys left him unsaid. We were so worried too because he searches for you and Miss Seo in the entire Jung Hotel.”

 

“Aigoo… “Sighed him a heavy one. He suddenly felt bad for leaving his son alone. He took him in his arm and stood up to walk over in the bed, gently and cautiously place his son in the bed. A pretty smile appeared across his face watching Taemin still sleeping, and seems know that it was him, because he was holding his hand unexpectedly.

 

“Umm, Sir? Do you need anything?”

 

“Nothing anymore. The breakfast anyway?”

 

“Oh, it’s all set. You just need to call for your fiancée?” somehow the staff knows and grins at him. Yoong looked away right on an instant.

 

“Oh, no worries. We are here to serve, we don’t barge to someone’s privacy.” Said the guy staff who seems friendly at all.

 

Yoong sighed and faces the staff again. This time with an awkward smile.

 

“I’ll get going now.” Bowing as a respect, the guy left Yoong with another sigh from him. Yoong didn’t even notice the blush that was starting to appear in his cheeks as he was reminded by last night. He could simply feel his heart, beating unusually like it beats the same as last night. An unconscious smile appeared in him right after while he tilt his head to his son down in his bed. Biting his lip, he couldn’t help and shake his head with a giggle in process.

 

“Had a great time last night son.” He mutters, caressing his son in his hand. “I wonder if your Noona is feeling the same?”

 

“Papa… “  Taemin opened his eyes, blinking here and there.

 

“Oh, Good Morning Taemin-ah~” he greeted quickly with a smart smile.

 

“Papa… I hate YOU!” Much to his surprise, the kid let go of him, covered himself with the blanket.

 

“Eh? Uh… Taemin—“

 

“I hate you. YOU! AND NOONA!” Taemin suddenly shouted, taken Yoong aback.

 

“What? Why?” puzzled, Yoong pulled the cover down, but Taemin refuse to be talk, covering his face again, crying.

 

“Omo! Why are you crying?” concerned engulfed  in Yoong’s soul, hearing little sobs under the covers. Taemin didn’t answer, continue to cry.

 

“Son, what did I and Noona have done?”

 

Still stubborn, Taemin didn’t answer. It makes Yoong much worried, trying to pull the blanket out from his son. But he will only end up nothing.

 

“Okay, if it’s because we didn’t have dinner together, Papa was sorry. Come on.” Yoong pursued, shaking his son’s arms.

 

“Get out Papa! I don’t want to talk to You!” Yoong was stunned, getting much concern.

 

“Son hey—“

 

“I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!” Taemin cried, much to Yoong’s displeasure. He doesn’t like it.

 

“Yah! Just talk to me properly!” and he mindlessly put his voice high. Taemin sobs harder.

 

“Oh no, I’m sorry.” Quick, Yoong saw his mistake. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” He tried to touch his arm, but the kid would only snapped his hand away.

 

“Son, please.”

 

Knock.knock.knock.

 

Yoong sighed in defeat to see Taemin didn’t barge and continue to cry. He decided to take the door anyway, walking to the door, opening it with another information from the same guy earlier.

 

“Umm, Sir, I think you should see your fiancée in the other side of the room too. She seem need your help.” The guy who is wearing a blue polo and black pants as a room service, informed him.

 

“Err… how do you know?”

 

“I heard her scream when I was about to knock.”

 

“OH?”

 

“Baby! Yah!!! Help me!!!”

 

“Hear it?”

 

Yoong didn’t wait for another word from the guy and quickly dashed inside the next room. He saw his fiancée still in the floor, being wrapped by the comforter still. He chuckles.

 

“you’re still there?”

 

“This is too heavy! How can I even get up!” came Seohyun’s defense, being trapped in a heavy comforter.

 

“Oh, Okay.” Yoong simply answered.

 

“Aish! Help me out here!” Seohyun furiously requested. Yoong simply nodded and smiled with a smirk.

 

“Help? In what way?”

 

“Aish! Just rolled this comforter out of me!!!”

 

“Oh, really?”

 

“Yes! So kindly do it now!”

 

“Are you commanding?”

 

“Damn! You do it or I will kill you.”

 

“How can you kill me then? You are—“

 

“Yoong I swear!!!”

 

Yoong chuckles, placing his two hand over his waist instead. "Grant my 3 wishes first, in return." with a grin, he raise his eyebrow up and down.

 

Seohyun scoffs. "You're not--"

 

"I'm not going to help you." Yoong continue his assault.

 

Seohyun hissed, thought for a moment. She looked at her own sight then back to his grinning fiance. She give him a glare.

 

"Hehe, come on. I still need to talk to Taemin." Yoong pretended to be impatient, much to Seohyun's disappointments. The girl pushed and pulled the comforter harder, but still the comforter didn't barge.

 

"This is your fault!"

 

"It's yours, why did you roll over?"

 

"Who did it first?" angrily, Seohyun mocked.

 

"Umm, fine. It's mine. But who's in the floor right now who needs my help? It's you, right? Come on, it's only 3 wishes baby, then you are free."

 

Seohyun then again thought. "How can I grant your wish if you are not going to help me here!"

 

Yoong shot a realization, scratching the back of his head. "Ah yeah, my bad... but wait, do my 3 wishes after this. Understood?" and still, he wanted to be the man.

 

"Fine, I will. Just get me out here now!!!"

 

Yoong giggles and comply. He bend down and roll her over instead, dizzing his fiancee in process. Jus then, Seohyun was out from the comforter, but couldn't have a good vision.

 

"Just that easy, what took you so long?" Yoong grins, a bit blushing once again that he didn't expect her to be .

 

Seohyun shake her head furiously until she got her vision back, she sends a glare to her fiance who wasn't looking at him down somehow. "I hate you." She mumbles, getting up as she didn't care to put anything yet and walk to the other side, picking up her lingeries and her bathrobe to wear it slowly... in Yoong's eyes.

 

Gulped.

 

Yoong proceed to sat at the edge of the bed, crossed his leg to put his palm under his jaw in support while he waited for her to continue. He wasn't staring at her anymore, instead in his feet that he keeps on moving.

 

"Done?"

 

Seohyun finally noticed her lover wasn't looking at her, so she giggle at his sight. "Aigoo, you've seen me already last night." 

 

"Yeah, but I don't want to take it for grante."

 

Seohyun arch her brow. Having a thought, That's how you respect me?

 

"So I have thought my first wish." Yoong mutters, finally tilting his head towards his fiancee. He saw her already in a bathrobe, walking towards him. "My wish--" But as he thought she will sat beside him, the latter walked past at him, dashes inside the bathroom instead.

 

"Yah! How unfair!" Yoong quickly chases for her, too bad, he's late. Seohyun already locked the door.

 

"Go check for you son first." came a giggle from the younger inside the bathroom. 

 

"Aish! seriously. Fine!" Yoong complies, exited the room right away. He keeps on mumbling something to complain as he walked inside the next door again. 

 

"Taemin-ah! Hey!" He calls for the kid, walking to the bed and sat down beside. "Son, Sorry~ I apologize, in behalf for your Noona too." He adds as he pulled down the covers, only to see him sleeping again. He sighed at his son's sight, who was sniffling while sleeping. "How bad I am to forget you."

 

In the other side of the room, Seohyun was having a good shower, even singing out of her happiness. "You don't have to search no more, Cause I am someone who will love youf or sure~" 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Jung Hotel, Lobby

 

"Good Morning, Mrs. Im." all staffs of the said Hotel bows in respect as the most important investor makes her way in. She, wearing a small smile to every staffs was also wearing a dress that fit her body well, and a business suit to look her more classy.

Wearing also a sunglasses, she take it off and stopped at one particular girl.

 

"Miss, Can you lead me to room 405?" she requested, earning a bow from her, leading her instantly to the elevator, and it didn't take any seconds as they're already in.

 

"I'm here for my son, Im Yoong."

 

"Yes, I do know ma'am." The girl nervously answered.

 

"Good."

 

Silence~

 

It was a good minute of silence in their journey to the top, until it stopped, the girl had a sighed of relief to lead the woman in her 50's, in his son's room.

 

"Thanks." said Mrs. Im for a help on knocking the door.

 

Not long after, Yoong opened the door with a messy hair. She was offered to come inside, which she didn't think twice and walk inside.

 

"Mom? what are you doing here? and how'd you know I'm here?" Yoong was surprised that his mother know he was in Jung Hotel.

 

"Your son called me." said Mrs. Im nonchalantly, standing in front of her son.

 

"What? He did?"

 

"Oh Yoong you forgot your-Auntie~" Seohyun who just walked in and was holding Yoong's underwear, stopped behind the doe-eyed, to be surprised too with Mrs. Im in the same place with them.

 

"What the... " Mrs. Im's eyes almost immediately landed to the thing in the younger's hand. Yoong turned around, only to grabbed quickly his own underwear, and hurriedly turned around to his mother, awkward as he put it inside his pocket.

 

"Umm, So... what did Taemin told you?" Yoong sheepishly question while his lover only looked away, hiding her blush. Mrs. Im wasn't listening, instead questioned them.

 

"You guys... did?"

 

"Umm... yeah, let's go wake up Taemin." Yoong alerted right away, pushing his mother towards the bed which Taemin has been sleeping into.

 

"Yah! you guys did-"

 

"Mom, it's not important anymore. Umm, Taemin-ah! wake up son." Yoong quickly interupted his mother who was struggling to let go from his son's grasp. Seohyun on the other hand bowed in respect and somehow doesn't want to stay and exited the room firstly. Mrs. Im saw the younger's exit, looked at his son with a glare.

 

"Taemin, grandma is here-"

 

"Son." Mrs. Im calls.

 

"Papa~" Finally, after series of shaking his arm, Taemin opened his eyes, rubbing them. Yoong sat beside Taemin who's still not fully awake.

 

"Son look at me first." and yet, Mrs. Im does wanted to know something for confirmation.

 

Yoong set aside Taemin and looked up with a full attention. He shot an awkward smile to his mother. "What-what is it?"

 

"Are you a big boy now?" asked Mrs. Im indirectly. Yoong slowly nodded for the confirmation.

 

Mrs. Im chuckles. "I'm proud."

 

Yoong was puzzled. "Eh?"

 

"My son has already grown up. FINALLY after 4 years of relationship with her?"

 

Yoong giggles at her mother's sentence. But it seems true. "Yeah, and Mom, I love her so much. You do know that."

 

"Yeah, yeah, I do know. It's just that, over the 4 years of relationship? Just how many circumstances? today is a miracle." Mrs. Im praises, patting her son's shoulder.

 

"I thought you understand that I'm just waiting for the right time?" Yoong stated fact.

 

"I understand it son. Just amused. But yeah, I was proud. My son knows what is adulthood, isn't it?"

 

"I'm a doctor, I do know that. But, you see I respect her well." Yoong defend himself.  "Wait, so you finally... like my fiancee?"

 

"Aigoo, too late to ask. I did already."

 

"Really? Then why-"

 

"I'm just too busy, you see?"

 

Yoong's happiness was from land to the clouds up above, confirming it from his own mother. "I'm so happy mom."

 

Mrs. Im pulled her son for a hug, earning a great and overwhelmed smile from her son.

 

"I'm looking forward to see you somehow joins me in our business." butted Mrs. Im has, still determined to see his son owning their company. Yoong's smile had disappears right away.

 

--------------------------------------

 

Dongguk University, Baseball Field. 9:10am

 

A sound of bat, hitting a ball is filling the entire field, which commonly would give a certain brunette a smile every she was there to support her team. She is a new member, perhaps.

 

She's in her bum, sitting in the green field, couldn't take her eyes off of the bat and the ball that would always collide. Constantly, she would also take down some notes also for herself to remind. She keeps the process for about half an hour, until she got exhaust, stretches her arms and neck from left to right.

 

"It's already 9?" she pouted, realizing that she didn't even notice it. She stood up and once again stretches her body. Almost as it was a cue, suddenly the rain pours smoothly to the entire place. She hisses and quickly shouted for her members.

 

"Let's take a break!"

 

with that, her members comply, following her to dashes inside their locker. She sat in a bench and give her co-members their towels and so on and so forth.

 

"Miss Jung, good job." Krystal's head turned behind to see their team leader walking inside. 

 

"Thank You Sir Im." said Krystal, bowing in respect. The guy is taller, a bit masculined with the same doe-eyes and smiles Krystal knew where did he got it. He is Im Charles, cousin of Doctor Im Yoong. An Itlian half korean, new team leader of Dongguk's baseball team, fresh from Italy and Cambridge.

 

"Just call me with my name."

 

"Oh no Sir, It's important for me."

 

"Aigoo, fine." Charles giggle, suddenly gives also Krystal a smile in response. Totally alike~ She thought.

 

"Anyway, guys, girls? Let's resume the practice by next week. I check the weather, and it seems, the rain will not stop until tomorrow morning. Go pack and leave the place silently." He said, enough high voice for busy players behind Krystal to answer him.

 

"Yes Sir!"

 

Charles smiled at the confirmation, turned to Krystal right away. "Umm, Krystal, I want to talk to you later regardless to my cousin, do you have a time?" 

 

The younger quickly see for her schedule. "Yeah I do, at 3pm Sir."

 

"That's good. I'll see you later then." Krystal smiled in response as the guy smiled so bright to her too, which really reminds her of her favorite Oppa. "Wow, I think Yoong Oppa has a twin?" she giggles with her own theory.

 

"Aigoo, should get going." she mutters, gathering her things in one and bow some respect to the team before leaving the place entirely. She was runnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter