A Day to Remember 2/2

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A Day to Remember 2/2

 

 

Sharing you my sadness somehow feels me better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A smile crept into his lips as soon as he receives the selca from a certain girl he cared. Before he could get warm up for another round, he texted the person he always contact for everything he cooks for that certain blonde haired girl.

 

“Bro, you're drowning with your smiles.”

 

/splash.

 

Covering his body from the splash, he shouted… “I’ll have 5 laps left. You beat.”

 

His friend laughs so hard, knowing exactly that he’s being cocky again. “You know what, try to beat our coach first, before you beat me.”

 

He laughs as well and stood for a warm up routine. Stretching here and there, he put his goggles, before a smirked was seen from him and dives for another laps.

 

But what he think is going to be a 5 laps didn’t happened as another voice called for him, making him groans and swam back.

 

“So it’s up?” He asked, looking up to another guy.

 

“Yup, you can have the photoshoot anytime you want Mr. Kwon.” Said the person he asked for a confirmation of using a studio.

 

Nodding, the tan guy beams and quickly pulled up his self to sat in a marbled floor. “Thank You. Kindly text all the contestants. Oh, don’t include Seo Joohyun, I’ll call her rather.”

 

“Alright. I’ll have my leave now.”

 

With that said, the tan guy stood and pick up his phone to dial the younger girl’s number. Waiting for the other line to answer, he sat on a bench while stomping his feet.

 

“She must be really busy today.” He mutters, still waiting for the line to be answered.

 

“Hyung, Have you seen Yoong today?” came Jinwoon in his casual wear, since it’s Saturday but they’re in the University for a practice.

 

Tilting his head, the tan guy shrugs his shoulders. “I didn’t see him today. Wait… we have practice later, right?”

 

“That’s what I am talking about. It looks like his going to ditch today’s practice.”

 

Yul thought for moment before speaking. “I’ll just call him later.”

 

[Hello]

 

The tan guy jerked hearing the voice. He immediately cleared his throat to answer the call. “Uh, Hey… Hyunnie?”

 

[Hyunnie? So-sorry… uhmm… this isn’t Joohyun-ssi…]

 

Yul arch his brows. The voice over the phone is a familiar tone for him. “Isn’t this… “

 

[Oppa… Who’s calling?]

 

Another voice was heard, and he’s sure it’s the younger girl’s voice. Confused, he opens his mouth to speak but another voice was heard, making him to stop.

 

[It’s Sunbae? Who's that? You should put a surname if you save any numbers,]

 

[eh? Chincha? Omo let me—]

 

*tot-tot-tot.

 

The tan guy doesn’t know why he had to feel angry. But what he heard were reasons why he felt that way. “Yoong… he sure likes the girl.” He scoffs, can’t believe what he just heard. “They seems having fun.” He added in a mutter.

 

With a heavy sighed. He smiled to his self. His heart, he can feel it, it’s quite sad. He knows it's not easy to win the girl with Yoong as his rival. But can he just make way? No, it's not in his vocabulary anymore “Let’s see when will this last.”

 

/splash.

 

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Who was that?”

 

Asked the clueless doe-eyed guy, sitting across the younger girl. They’re outside the mall, eating the lunchbox that the younger had prepared for them when the call was heard.

 

“It’s Kwon Sunbae... ” Answers the younger girl, placing back her phone to her shoulder bag.

 

Arching his eyebrows, Yoong can’t figure why his best friend called. He was about to ask the younger girl when the latter beats him.

 

“I think he called about the photoshoot next week.” Seohyun shared.

 

“Photoshoot? Is this about—wait, so you are coming back?” Yoong voice almost raised, quite surprised with the new information he just heard.

 

Nodding with a bright smile, Seohyun sure she made his partner happy once again.

 

“Omo! Serious?”

 

“Yeah… aren’t you happy?”

 

“Of course I am.” Yoong showed his excitement by reaching for the girl’s hand in two hands. “Thank You.”

 

The younger girl can’t help but to blush with the sudden skin contact again. She can only smiled in response while staring at those doe-eyes as she slowly let go. She’s really getting uncomfortable even for they’re friends.

 

“I’m happy to know it.” she replied with a sweet smile.

 

Yoong retracted back his hand as well as he scratches the back of his neck. What he did just came naturally but it was as if the younger girl is uncomfortable, so he tried to lift up the mood by bringing the book in their table, setting aside their lunch earlier.

 

“Hmm? What are you doing?”

 

“Let’s have some game. Whoever lose will buy an ice cream for two.” Yoong offered.

 

“Game? Like what?” curious, the younger girl asked the doe-eyed guy.

 

“Trivia’s? who gets the most correct answers out of 6 questions will win and loser have to buy an ice cream for two. Deal?” Yoong smirked, as he held out his right hand for a shake.

 

With a smirk too, the genius younger girl shook the hand and quickly pulled the book from the his partner. Yoong defeatedly put his hand on the air when he saw the younger girl had took it right away.

 

“Alright, let’s have… hmm… “ Seohyun flips the pages for a good trivia, until she read something interesting. “Only six questions right? then you have to buy for us. let’s see this one… 1. Who are the only animals with prostates?"

 

Yoong thought for moment, trying to remember what is the answer, until he heard the younger girl…

 

“5… 4… “

 

“Yah! did I told you to even count?” He complained, watching the younger girl smile.

 

But the young genius girl proceeded… “3… 2… “

 

“Dogs and humans?” Yoong wasn’t sure if it’s right so he put it a question.

 

“1… aish! You’re correct.” Seohyun disappointedly said as she pouted.

 

“Yes!” Yoong exclaimed.

 

Seeing this, Seohyun snickered and proceeded for another question… “Hmm… I think this is good.”

 

“Better be easy.” The doe-eyed guy mutters, can’t wait to see his self win the game.

 

"2.How many miles of blood vessels in human body?"

 

“What? How—“

 

“5… 4… “

 

“Uh… wait… “ Yoong complained again as he recall what he reads. “I know I have read it.”

 

“2… 1… Oops… one mistake Yoong-ssi… “

 

Yoong glared playfully, telling the genius young girl that it’s not ‘Yoong-ssi.’

 

“Err… okay… Oppa… Yoong oppa~” Seohyun teases as she chuckles. “There are 62,000 miles of blood vessels Mr. Im… “

 

Seeing no response from the latter, the younger girl proceeded… “Okay let’s see this… You like our physiology right? I think you can answer this.“

3. How many percent of water had our human brain?

 

“Easy… 78% Miss Seo.” Yoong impressively replied.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes and proceeded… “ 4. Who’s this person who had hiccups for about 69 years?”

 

“Charles Osborne” Yoong answered right away.

 

“Fine, cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter