Just You and Me

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I rejected you, but why do you keep on doing this to me?

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh right... okay... bye... " ending the call, Yul quickly turned in beam to the blonde. She shows an okay sign, indicating that Yunho has it now. The latter can now freely go back to his job everytime he wants in Jung Hotel.

 

"OMO!!! thank You YUL!!!" the blonde almost immediately throw herself to the tan guy and hugs him so tight. "I can really count on you!!!"

 

The tan guy can simply nods and hugs back for some reason. He's enjoying their contacts and wanted it last long. It feels new all of sudden for him once again. "Your always welcome my princess." she whispered.

 

Letting go from the hug, Jessica clasp her two hands and smiled brightly. "Okay, I'll treat you dinner tonight, you want?"

 

"Oh sure... " Yul immediately agrees with a smile.

 

"Alright, let's go!"

 

leading their way, Jessica was more than happy now to think her friend Yunho will have his own normal job now. 

 

"By the way, what job will you give for him?"

 

"Hmmm... depends. But i think he will be fit for voice over again." Jessica shares. She always been loving the older man's voice that she always wishes to hear it.

 

"Oh, i see... he's a Seo so i have no doubt about it." Yul simply replied while he keep his pace in sync with the blonde. 

 

"Yeah... and Hyunnie seems more vocalize with her own. I mean you know, she's too confident now. Anyway, lets go." Jessica announces after she had spotted her car. She was about to take the driver seat when the tan guy had blocks her.

 

"I'll get it." Yul quickly step inside and Jessica followed suit.

 

"Seriously speaking? what's gotten into you, huh?" Jessica scoffs in disbelief. "You treat me earlier with my lunch and now... you are driving me? what's next? confession?"

 

Jessica literally covered almost immediately after blurting it without her knowledge.

 

Yul simply nods and started the engine.

 

Jessica stops on breathing as soon as she saw tha latter nods. Is this her lucky day? could be the tan guy going to confess? But no, she shook her head as she thought of Seohyun again. The tan guy likes the younger and there's no doubt about it.

 

"I'll treat you dinner the next time then... as a paid for."

 

shrugging it off, Jessica slaps the latter's arms. "Yah! no need okay? you've been so good and i think you deserve this." 

 

"Fine I know... i know... " 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Arriving at the restaurant, Jessica quickly step outside and was excitedly to make a dinner for them. This will be her first time to give the tan guy a dinner treat and she always wanted to do it.

 

"Uhmmm... this... this and this... Thank You." She really did ordered for them. "No cucumbers." she reminded, earning the tan guys chuckles.

 

"You never like cucumbers as always." Yul stated, as she look at the menu too.

 

"Well, it's my allergy so... it's a no-no for it. Okay?"

 

Yul shook his head and drops the menu. "Anyway, Can you give me favor? i mean... like what i said, we need to shop tomorrow for Italy... will you going to accompany me?"

 

Company you?

 

Jessica replied the words again. If she wasn't mistaken, this is the 3rd time the tan guy had asked her about it. She nearly forgot the Italy if it wasn't for this tan guy. "Oh sure.... i need to do myself too."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yup!"

 

"Like what?"

 

"I need more jackets. I heard that the weather will be quite cold?"

 

Yul raised a brow and bring his glass of water to his mouth before answering... "It'll be cold much if you finally landed there." she jokes.

 

"Yah!!!"

 

Yul snickered and just raised her shoulders. "You can still be joke around." he said as she took the menu again. 

 

"Your eating much?"

 

"Yeah... I need more muscle now."

 

"De?"

 

"I mean, look at my body, I'm quite thin now." Yul sheepishly shared as he rubs the back of his neck. Argh! why am I talking about muscle? he mutters, and suddenly he recalls Yunho's arms. he has no muscle actually. he mumbles.

 

"What?"

 

"Oh nothing, hehe... " he grins, avoiding those questioning eyes from the blonde. He felt uneasy all of a sudden with the thought of Yunho only. I think I'm going insane. He thought, playing with the water in his glass.

 

Jessica just stared at him strangely. 

 

Later then, their food arrives...

 

"Whoa there, i thought you will eat more?"

 

"I change my mind." Yul reasoned and just decided to eat a simple dish with no fats. 

 

Jessica can only utters... "weird."

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

while having their deserts, Jessica was in her phone, much to Yul's disappointments. He was so dead in boredome and wanted some company. If only the younger is in his side. 

 

sigh.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Oh, nice... " Yul quickly brightens when the blonde had finally looked up to him. "Uhmm... Jess... Uh... c-can... I mean... can--" he stutters upon seeing the blonde looking at him straightly. He then looks away and focus to his poor water.

 

"Hey Oppa!!! Oh my gosh! really? oh right, i'll be there... Okay... bye bye... " but it seems the blonde's phone in her ear isn't for him. 

 

Yul almost spilled his glass of water hearing the word 'Oppa'. "He's here?" he asked in surprised.

 

Jessica smiles and nods. "I'll see you tomorrow then, Yul. I'm off."

 

"W-wait!!!" Yul was about to chase when a check was held out over him. The waiter is waiting for him to put a bill, much to his disappointments. "I thought she'll treat me." he mumbles, staring at the back of the blonde.

 

He scoffs and mumbles... "Let's see... " he smirks and dials the younger girl's number but the latter is not answering.

 

"hmm? why is she not answering?" He raised a brow and decided to end the call right away. "Aigoo... so i'll be leaving alone then." he sighed and started to leave the restaurant slowly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the job interview, Taeyeon immediately drives back and didn't think twice to enter the bar she assumes her girlfriend was in. It was already night that keeps her much worried now.

 

For almost a year now, he girlfriend will always do it if they're in a fight or the latter is bored. So her instinct makes her way in to the bar. Upon arriving, a blast music quickly greeted her. 

 

She scanned and scan but still, she can't spot her girlfriend. She decided to call the latter again but there were no answers. She hissed and and gives in one of the couch nearby.

 

"I will totally smack her!" she clenches, as she busy her eyes eyeing every person in the bar.

 

This isn't the first time, but she can't help but always to got worried. She always end up with her in a bed, taking care of her. "What's her problem? i just want her to stop worrying me!" she hissed once more, hitting the couch in her side.

 

Standing up, she tried again to scan the bar but this time, she finally had a view of her girlfriend. She decided to approach but she held back. What's before her seems not promising; her girlfriend is dancing like a wild animal with two boys, pressing their bodies to her.

 

She clenches to the view and gritted her teeth. She shouldn't let this pass.

 

Before she knew it, she had already drag herself in, to the crowd to grabs back her own. She sure she can kill someone at the moment right now. Waves of anger strikes into her and without said, she...

 

/KYAAA~

 

Series of squeals coming from some other girls around were shock to see a guy in the floor, broke his jaw.

 

"Yah! Tae-tae?" Fany asked in surprised. "What are you doing here?"

 

"What am I doing here?" with that said, she drags out her girlfriend. Fany struggle to get freed.

 

"Yah! Let go!!! Tae-tae... I"m enjoying her."

 

Taeyeon stops and turned to her girlfriend. "Let go? those BASTARDS WERE--"

 

/slap.

 

Her face turned to her left as soon as she felt her girlfriend's hand in her cheeks. She heaved a breath in and out as she slowly look at Fany in disbelief.

 

"What was that?" she mutters.

 

Fany bit her lip and tried to control herself, but failed to do so. Her tears were overflowing now as she clenches more tightly. "Tell me... do you really plan on bringing me back home?" she asked nonchalantly.

 

Taeyeon was acaught off guard. "No... you-you... heard us?" she asked, after she had recalled her talks with the doe-eyed guy.

 

"Clear and understandable." Fany muttered bitterly. "Tae-tae... why? why? why?" she pushes her girlfriend for three times, making the latter to step back a lot of times.

 

"You shouldn't have heard us." Taeyeon defended.

 

"See... you just told me." Fany yelled out. She can't take it anymore. The growing pain she had been experiencing just want to explode now after eavesdropping her dongseng's talk with her girlfriend.

 

Some people outside the bar were already murmuring to their selves as they keep their eyes fixed to them.

 

Taeyeon saw the people and started to get uneasiness. "Fany, not here." she whispered.

 

"WHAT? LET ME HEAR IT SO CLEAR TAE-TAE... TELL THEM." Fany addeds and pushes her girlfriend once again. 

 

"No Fany, you're just drank let's go home!" Taeyeon tried to over powered her girlfriend and hold her in place but her girlfriend is persistent as they keep on stumbling.

 

"Let go!!!"

 

"NO, I won't."

 

"Tae-tate please... you are hurting me." Fany grunted.

 

Taeyeon still insisted and holds her girlfriend's arms firmly. She held a cab but was stopped from a certain someone. They looked up and saw Yul standing before them.

 

But their eyes widened when another person is behind Yul.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Picking it up, Seohyun sure the thing is a video cam. A little video cam that she assumes it’s from the doe-eyed guy. But what she couldn’t understand is to why the latter had wrapped it in a box and there was even a card saying…

 

Hyunnie, Happy Birthday.

From: Yoong

 

That just means, the video cam is for her, but why a video cam?

 

She shrugs the thoughts and decided to put it back in place. But what she didn’t expect was she accidentally press the play button and she immediately took it again out of her curiousity.

 

Her hold on the camera tightens when a smiling doe-eyed guy came into the screen in his blue suit and a guitar in his lap. He was seen in his music room filled with note sheets everywhere.

 

In the video screen…

 

“Hey Hyunnie… uh… since I can’t have enough time for... you know… tomorrow in your birthday… uhmm… and I haven’t greeted you personally and… “ He chuckles with his words and awkwardly rub the back of his head. He was about to say something when he coughs a little.

 

“My voice it still cracking up right? but uh… I just want to record this before I could proceed to another surprise… Yes… hehe surprise!!!” he literally waves to the camera here and there before he strums the guitar and it created a melodic sound, totally oblivious how red he is already.

 

“Alright, before anything else… uhmm, I want you to know that I am giving you this video cam for Uh… to capture some moment together? Or with your family… and if you are thinking about the price again? it’s really okay… it’s not that expensive… hehe… “he laughs once again and couldn’t take it anymore as he grabs a handkerchief and wipes his sweats.

 

“I’m sweating all of a sudden.” He sheepishly said as he tried not to look at the camera. He composes his self again and took a deep breath. “Oh right, I know this is long enough now, but… here goes nothing.”

 

The video faded and a kid was seen in the camera.

 

“Hey little one… can you do me a favor?” it was the doe-eyed guy’s voice in the background who is asking a little boy in an orphanage.

 

“Oh sure Hyung… “the little kid smiled widely and a raising eyebrows was seen from him.

 

“Uhmm… can you—“

 

“Yoong? Why are you here? It’s freaking 1am already.” another girl was seen from the screen, stopping the kid and looked up to the interrupter. “ Amber needs to sleep now.” The video shows the doe-eyed guy’s mother.

 

“No auntie, I am not yet sleepy… besides this is only rare for Hyung to visit Me.” the little kid quickly saves his friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter