My Only Star [Season 1 finale]

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so i have to refrain.

It's ending it here.

 

wtih a Prologue of season 2

 

Enjoy!

You're my brightest star.

----

 

 

 

Few more blinks, few more stretching, I am already wide awake. As I get up, I see two things I noticed; The sun shines so bright, as my book lies in the coffee table. It was flip like someone has read it?

 

If I'm not mistaken, I locked the door when I arrive at the hotel. Did Taeyeon unnie have some master key? I dout so. She will knock on my door if ever so. 

 

Jumping off my bed, I walk closer to the book and pulled it up. To my surprise, there was a flower. An amnome flower to be exact. Wait...

 

"Good Morning Baby Hyunnie... "

 

I froze. Did I just hear him? This can’t be right?

 

"Come, let's have breakfast."

 

Quick as I could, I turned around and find Yoong standing behind me, with a breakfast by his two hands. I don't know if I'm just dreaming or what, but I don't want to wake up anymore. 

 

"Hey, why are you sitting there still?" He said and slowly sat beside me. I didn't utter any such words and just look at him in dazed. Those doe-eyes, those lips, and those hands that I use to hold were in front of me, alive and so healthy. 

 

"We have lots to do later, come let's eat breakfast." I just let him pulled me over while I can't still off my eyes of him. He took chopsticks and handed it for me. I only took it, without any blinks on him.

 

"Did I have something on my face?" He asked, nudging me but I can't really still say anything and I only smile.

 

"Baby? are you... deaf?" He giggles, and so as me. He’s so cute when he's like this. I can't fight the urge and I literally kiss his cheek. He flushes and blinks for few times before i heard him saying...

 

"What was that for?" He asked and I scooted closer more take a peck.

 

"For waking up with me." I said and he could only scratch the back of his neck.

 

"You know, I always want to do this. Making you some breakfast my baby... Hyunnie?"

 

I chuckle heartedly and just open my mouth.

 

"Hmm? what are you doing?" He asked out oblivious, but I didn't barge and just scooted closer and closer.

 

"Yah! Baby, what's with your mouth?" and he moves backwards.

 

Aish, he can't get it right? But no, I'll let him notice it.

 

"Umm... Let's just eat baby.. “He giggles and forcedly closes my mouth, disappointing me, really!!!

 

I pretended to be mad and look away. I got him by surprised I guess as he was already scooting closer, trying to see my face. I cross my two arms and tried to avoid him, but he was persistent.

 

"Yah! what's wrong? really! I can't understand you my Hyunnie!" 

 

"Hmph."

 

"Aish!" He pulled me forcedly to make me look at him. I give him a pout sad.

 

'Aigoo... just tell me then. You seem to be... "

 

I give him my back this time, while keep myself in silent from giggling. He didn't waste time and pursue me more.

 

"Baby... You know I don't like this side of yours... alright, fine, what do you want me to do?" He asked, trying to see my face.

 

"Nothing, just really disappointed." I said, still persistent.

 

He scooted and finally got a full view of my face. He was under my lap and while I keep on looking away.

 

"Tell me why then?" he pokes my nose as he giggles, but I didn't care, still fighting the urge to resist this cute Yoongie of mine.

 

"I don't want." I pouted.

 

He was indeed still so persistent and pokes my nose once again. "Baby... don't make me worry, pwease?" He pleaded so cute..ugh, those aegyo again. "Hmm? Baby... baby... " he keeps on assaulting my nose as I keep his hand away too.

 

"Yah! stop that."

 

"Eh??? as if you don't like it." He giggles.

 

"I really don't."

 

"Hehe... baby... Hyunnie... " 

 

Poke.

 

Poke

 

Poke.

 

Argh!!! I'm getting pissed.

 

"Yoongie... stop~" I wail and he just look at me with grins. He took a peck by my lips and literally went back his head to my lap. He poke again and again.

 

"Just tell me. You know I wouldn't stop."

 

I got annoyed and just give in literally.

 

Poke.

 

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and hold his two hands, to prevent him giving me pokes on my nose and stared down on him. "Yoongie... I'm disappointed because I wanted you to fed me." I pouted away, he giggle and poke me again, before I heard him saying...

 

"Just that?" He gets up and gradually took the chopsticks back and fed me.

 

"Say ah... " I chuckle but end up complying and opened my mouth. 

 

He fed me and says... "You like it?" I nod and he feds me more.

 

"I cooked this one."

 

"Really? I thought-"

 

I didn't even finish my sentence when he already fed me once again, and again... and more. Before I choke my own rice and as I immediately grab water he handed me. He giggles and keeps on reminding me to chew it first. I keep myself nodding to his every word until we done eating with a full stomach.

 

--

 

 

I find myself in his protective arms while his hand was in my waist. It flutters and overwhelmed me entirely when he always does this. Such word can't describe how I really love this guy. The guy who makes me feels really special and different. The guy who gives me sort of securities is somewhat I need from this life of insurance, besides for my family of course. 

 

Minutes passed, I feel like sleeping again, but he made me awake when kisses me on my forehead again and again, until I jump off and runs off all over the place. He chases me everywhere I go until he got me outside the balcony.

 

Holding me in place by his protective arms, I keep myself smile into this happiness I feel for him. He keeps his chin in my shoulder as we got silence and feel the sun hits our faces, with closing eyes.

 

"Yoong... "

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I want to dream with you forever."

 

I heard him giggle before he says... "I too. You're my dream Hyun."

 

I smile and pulled him over. Just by having him, nothing compares how happy I am at the moment. It’s endless I wanted from him. Not just love, but the companionship he always gives me. It feels so bless if I am with him. Like the sun which constantly give us light, I know by with his side, I can assure a light for our future. Will reach our dreams and goals together. "I saw a restaurant that also gives some notes Baby; will you go out with me?"

 

"Sure, anything for you Baby... You know I will go wherever you are."

 

"But I wanted some walks in the sand as well."

 

"As I've told you, wherever... whenever... Hyun, I will be always here by your side. Always remember that.' He whispers and brings his chin over my head.

 

"Yah! you have a pointy chin, let go." I complain and he actually complains right away.

 

He turns me around and grabs me by the waist. "I can't wait to celebrate our 100th day."

 

"Eh? You have thought already about it?" 

 

He nods and literally quickly chaste a kiss by my lips.

 

"I will celebrate it with you, no matter what."

 

I smile and give him a chaste in the kiss as well. He gives me another one and I answered him back, until we already have fun chasing us with kisses.

 

--

 

and end up in the bed once again, facing each other with faint smlies.

 

"Baby Yoong... can I asked?" I said in confirmation while he is actually playing with my hand. He nods and gives me a smile.

 

"Umm... about your studying abroad. Do you still really consider it?" I asked, and he goes...

 

"Yes. But you'll be going with me." He informs, which actually didn't surprise me. I've known it through from his mother's message.

 

I only nod in response.


"Hey, you're not happy?"

 

I didn't answer and just literally hold his hand firmly.

 

"You are right?"

 

I was hesitant, but I give him a nod.

 

"Don't worry, I'll see us in University of Cambridge sometime soon. Let's reach for our dreams together, okay?"

 

I smile and closes my eyes. "Yes... we will see us together... having our 2nd year as nursing students."

 

He gives me poke by my nose before he also joins me on closing our eyes. Our hands still played with each other until I felt myself drown to the dreamland I never know, a dream too...

 

 

 

-

 

-

 

 

"Hey, Hyun... "

 

"Hmm... "

 

"Wake up."

 

a little more nudge, I give myself another few seconds before I open my eyes and saw myself... at the ward of my boyfriend. I look around and really, it was still in the ward, Yoong's hand was still in mine while his still sleeping by his bed. Did he just come to my dream? Yoong, I wonder what’s your plan after you wake up?

 

“Yah Hyun!”

 

"Unnie?"

 

"Hey, it's already past 9 am. You should go back to the hotel. Come on." Taeyeon unnie offered me a hand, but I didn't grab it and give back my attention to the sleeping figure in my hands. He was still sleeping so peacefully while his entire ward was filling his every breath.

 

"I'll see you later Yoong." I said and places a gentle kiss by his forehead. I smile with what I did before I turned back my attention to my unnie.

 

"Let's go?" she offered again, and I nod.

 

Sunny Unnie, Nicole and Fany unnie are in the same couch sleeping as well.

 

"They just came back. They'll be looking over Yoong." Taeyeon unnie said, which I give an understanding nod. She guides me out and walks off with still my mind in Yoong's condition.

It's been 24 hours now since I've seen him in that hospital. It'll be difficult because of the language barrier we will always encounter, but I wouldn't bother, just as long I can have updates regarding my boyfriend's condition.

 

With unnie by my arm, I was yawning from time to time until we already step inside the car with a driver the kwon hired. Suddenly, a head peak out my window just when I was about to put my seatbelt on. It got me surprised and did some little jumps off.

 

"Yul?" Taeyeon Unnie was the first one to react, before I hit my sunbae's arm when I open the window down.

 

"Sunbae? you almost scared me. Why did you do that?" I asked, and instead of him, a blonde appears behind him.

 

"Hyun, don't mind this guy here. He just wants to prank you." Jessica unnie spank her boyfriend. Which causes me and unnie to chuckle.

 

"Aish! Jess... cutie... you know I'm just greeting my hyunnie here!" sunbae hissed, earning another spank from Jessica unnie. I really can't help it. These couples are really that cute as well. hehe. Now, I'm missing my Yoongie so much!!!

 

“Hey Hyun, you are spacing out again.”

 

Sigh.

 

“I am not unnie, Just… “ I stared at Sunbae for quite some time, realizing that he and Yoongie are almost alike. But, my Yoongie has more…

 

“Yah!”

 

“Aish! Fine.” I rolled my eyes and leaned my back to my seat.

 

“Hehe Hyun… don’t get over stressed yourself over Yoong, you know it’s not really good. Anyway, we have to go. Bye~” Yul Sunbae ruffled my hair before he left with Jessica unnie. I just feel like resting my back and didn’t even said goodbyes to them and decided to take a nap. The car started to moves while I let my mind flies with still the thought of Yoong's condition. He has been sleeping for almost a week now and Doctors were quite worried over this condition. 

 

Sigh.

 

“Hyun, let’s go back at the hospital during night. The others are going to take care of him, don’t worry about it.”

I opened my eyes almost immediately after I heard it from unnie.

 

“Unnie? No, I wanted to take care of him after I’ll shower.” I complain. It doesn’t even matter actually if I did not take my bath.

 

“But Hyun, you know it’ll be dangerous for you to really stay over there. You need to rest.”

 

“I can rest while looking over him unnie. Please just allow me.” I pleaded more.

 

“No. besides, Mrs. Im will be arriving later too.”

 

Mrs. Im?

For some reason, I felt silent when I heard about my boyfriend’s mother. As if, I am really afraid to see her the same place with me, with Yoong. But I know mother should always by him side. it’s just that, I’m really afraid now. I’ll be never know when will she do her plan. I might be end up, left alone. Not even saying goodbyes. What am I going to do?

 

“Hyun, don’t worry. I got Mrs. Im. We’ll help you on that.”

 

“Thank You unnie.” I said like a mutter, as still my mind can’t get off by the fact of Mrs. Im coming. Hopefully, she won’t do anything that has no acknowledgement.

 

End of Seohyun’s POV

 

--

 

 Two plastic bags of food, a couple of dry clothes and a lot more in use for their stay over, were all places in the middle of the coffee table. It has been 6 days now since the doe-eyed guy was confined, and all of them are having the same feeling of anxiety. No one knows when the latter will would open his eyes. If by next week, be better because next week could be his last stay in Korea, If Mrs. Im could do what she is planning to do. If not, a lot will be much worried if they'll see him leaving the country without seeing him opening his eyes.

The doctors have told them, that he’s already good from any danger might happen. The bruises are healing in process, whereas the operation by his arm has just starting to get heal. Regardless to this, the doe-eyed guy’s consciousness was only the problem at the moment. Doctors don’t know when the latter would open his eyes. It might take for a long time, but they’re hopeful that it won’t take a month. Because, if that wouldn't, it’ll create more danger by the latter’s brain activities.

 

“Yul… what’s the status?” Jessica nudges, after she has noticed her boyfriend ending the call from a police officer.

 

Turning his attention back to his girlfriend, the tan guy put back his phone by his pocket and speaks regarding the investigation of their friend’s case. “It wasn’t yet clear. They can’t find any person that will be witness. Even Miss Choi, she came to the place without anymore suspected person around. aigoo… we should investigate this thoroughly.”

 

“It seems that it was being planned well.” Fany joined in while sitting across the couple.

 

“It was. But hopefully, we can find solid evidence as well.” Yul adds, his eyes are staring at the doe-eyed guy’s face. "His phone was under it's investigation... but only that. We need more for this case. And by the way, Yonghwa was already not in Hawaii."

 

“Don’t bother that guy cutie, you know—“

 

“Yul, thank you… You’ve been such a good friend of my brother.” Fany shared her deepest sincere appreciation. If his brother was in need, it was Yul who will be there to help them.

 

Yul snaps, and turned his attention to the eye-smile girl. “No problem. I'm His best friend... it should be me who will always help him."

 

Jessica smile at the sincere words from her boyfriend. She took the latter’s arm and hugs them. Fany shrugs and just smile at the scene.

 

Watching the blonde hugs him by his arm, the tan guy also smile at the scene, but before he could stay for a long time, he gently places a kiss by his girlfriend’s forehead, before saying… “Jess cutie, I’ll go ahead.”

 

“Wait, where are you going?”

 

“You don’t know? I'll fetch Fany's father, and Yoong's mother.”

 

“I don't know... okay, I’ll come then. I still want to buy you some sleeveless.” Jessica grins.

 

“Yah! Jess, what’s for the sleeveless? You know Yul is proud to show his...”

 

“Yah! Fany Hwang, can you stop it? He’s already mine, so no more fantasy for you....” Jessica quickly said, finding it ridiculous that the bubbly girl is fond of staring at her boyfriend’s abs. “Right my cutie Yul?”

 

Fany laugh so hard. She was only kidding, but the blonde defensively owns her boyfriend’s abs. “I can’t believe you Jess… seriously you are crazy with your boyfriend’s abs.”

 

Yul flushes. This is his first time to have such a sweet girlfriend and he was new to this. “Hehe.. I’m sorry Fany.” He then turned to Jessica. “Okay, you’ll be joining.” He said and pulled her up.

 

“Is it okay, if you’ll be alone here, Fany?” asked Jessica.

 

Fany nod only with a giggle. "Nicole and Jinwoon are actually joining me later." the couple nods in understanding, before they head out.

After watching the couple left her alone, Fany stood and sat beside her brother. She gazes up to the dextrose then down to her brothers chest which still covers with cloth badages.

 

Ring… ring… Ring..

 

With a roll by her eyes, she took her phone out and was greeted by her girlfriend’s voice. She instantly smiles so brightly.

 

[Hey Love, I’m sorry… I have less time with you now.]

 

“Tae-tae… you know I always love you without us having time with each other. Don’t worry; I’m okay… besides, I have lots of time to stare to someone else’s abs… “

 

[Yah! are you talking about Yul’s abs?]

 

“Omo! You know?” Fany giggle while still staring at her brother’s peaceful face.

 

[Of course I know. Jessica told me so that you always noticed her boyfriend’s abs rather than her.]

 

“So… then?”

 

[What then? Yah! stop it, will you.]

 

“I won’t.” she stick out her tongue with a giggle.

 

[Aish! Seriously! If you won’t stop that, you know I will—]

 

“Just tell me about hyo then first. I will stop staring at those tempted abs of Yul if you’ll explain to me why on earth is Hyo trying to be close with Hyun. She’s obvious for God’s sake.”

 

[I don’t know. Go ask her!]

 

“Then, I won’t going to stop.”

 

[Aish! Fany!!!!]

 

“Tell me first.”

 

[You really won’t stop?]

 

“I won’t”.

 

[Aish! Fine…. ]

 

“Say it?]

 

[Fine… she’s trying to be close because… Uh… ]

 

“Just say it!!!”

 

[She-she… wanted to be close with my family, that is why!]

 

“Eh? Why would she?”

 

[Fany… it’s just so wrong to share this, but… Uh… basically, Hyo… she… she actually likes me.]

 

“WHAAATTTT?” she screamed out of his surprised. No wonder it's not only Hyun. She can totally see Hyo’s advancement of her girlfriend, and it’s getting in her nerves. She was in front and the latter is really showing it to her. Sometimes, she will see the latter keeping her girlfriend away but it was relief that her girlfriend wouldn’t bother and keeps on bringing herself to her.

 

[Yes, she is. Say… what?]

 

“And you are okay with that?” Fany clenches.

 

[Yes, she knows my—]

 

“Now, I demand you to stop her.”

 

[Why would I?]

 

“Yah!!! please!!! Or I  will break up with you.”

 

[Really?]

 

“Tae-tae!!!”

 

[Hahaha… I’m just kidding. Don’t worry, I only have my eyes on you.... and she knows it too well. I’m just keeping a time for her to move away. Happy?]

 

“Promise me then.”

 

[Fine, I promise.]

 

“Good. Behave always, okay?”

 

[And you should too. stop bothering Yul!]

 

“I am not. I’ll be just stare you know.” Fany defensively said, still so determined to do what she is free to do.

 

[Fine, then I wouldn’t allow Hyo to stop liking me then.]

 

“You seriously what?”

 

Tot-tot-tot…

 

“Aish! This girl!!!”

 

“Miss Hwang… it’s not good to yell inside the ward.”

 

Fany instantly turned her head when she heard voice from a nurse behind. She scratch the back of her neck and bows as apologize before she went back to her couch.

 

Totally embarrassed.

 

“I’m so going to kill her once she got back.” She mumbles, keeping her head down.

 

--

 

At the mall…

 

“Yul? I think this is much better?”

 

The tan guy nonchalantly turned his head to see the blonde searching for any item for him. He literally chuckle to see a bunch of white sleeveless in his girlfriend’s hands.

 

“That’s too much cutie. How many are you planning?” he approach the latter and grabs all the items.

 

“Umm… 20 is enough, is it?”

 

Yul thought for a moment, before nodding as he says… “It’s okay; I have less of it at the hotel even so. Okay, let’s buy this.”

 

“But wait cutie, I have to buy for myself too.” Jessica quickly put down the items in her boyfriend’s grasp and drags her boyfriend out for another boutique. Yul simply let his girlfriend drag him until they stop into another one…

 

“Best of Hawaii? What kind… “

 

Just as he was about to say something, he had already been drag inside by the blonde. He scans around, only to find the place to be more on clothes, food, music instruments, and lot more that Hawaii is offering for foreigners.

An unfading smile is in his face all over while the blonde is taking him to a lot of features until they only stop into one particular side…

 

Figurines.

 

“Cutie, look at this.”

 

Yul eventually look back to see his girlfriend bending down to a cer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter