The Gift - Final Phase [2.8]

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for subscribing! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Plane]

 

 

 

"Are you Okay now?" Yoong warily ask. The moment his wife went back, he immediately asks her condition.He can see it, it’s not natural for her wife to be sick. Especially that they’re doctors.

 

 Seohyun shrugs. She looked away, and turned to her left, to avoid him. She really wanted some rest.

 

Yoong pouted. "I am worried if you are not doing fine. Can you tell me if you are, now?" 

 

"I'm tired, Hon. Let's talk after we arrive." Seohyun mumbles in annoyance.  She took another pillow in the empty seat, and covered her face. Yoong sighed, watching his wife. 

 

His wife has been so moody before they actually departed from their honeymoon. Basically, just made him more uncomfortable in his seat. "Do you want me to order food again? Porridge? I think you are really sick, but I don't have medicines left here, It's best if you can eat."

 

Seohyun groans. "I don't like porridge! I will just throw them! Can you order fruits, instead?"

 

"Fruits? Um, what kind?" Yoong obliviously ask.

 

"My smell, it's so bad. And I can't eat properly. I want to eat something fresh to stop this." Seohyun simply mumbles. "Um... orange? I don't know. Something that can help me get rid with this. I want to drink cold water too. Kindly, please?!!!"

 

Yoong blink for several times. "Hon, are you feeling nausea?" It realizes him.

 

"You get it. I guess I was." Seohyun weakly answered. She stared up to her husband, only to look away again. 

 

Yoong nodded. Still so worried, he finally left for his wife's order. However, as he left away, he couldn't fight the urge and think that his wife is, "Weird."

 

On the other hand, Seohyun slowly pushed the seat a little down, so that she can lie properly. She breathes in and out, smoothly, trying to see any possible way to get rid with what she's been feeling since then. She holds onto her stomach, massaging them.

 

“Ugh! why am I feeling like this.” She complained, having no answer to her question.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

“Um, do you guys have orange?”

 

“Orange Sir? No I’m sorry, it’s all out. We have two pregnant women in the plane Sir, so we early had run out.” said a flight attendant.

 

Yoong raised his brows. “Pregnant?” He kind of trying to think if his wife is too. But no, he doubts it. It’s only just two weeks though.

 

“Yes. But we have bananas here, sir. Do you want to take this instead?”

 

“Um, I think that would do.” Yoong smiled, accepting the offer.

 

“Okay. Wait for a moment Sir.”

 

Yoong nods as he waited. Once he was left alone, He couldn’t still be off from the thought. “What if? Aish! I think I’m just hallucinating though. Ah yeah, I think he’s just really felt nausea. It’s common though. But I wonder why is She feeling that way? Should ask her.”

 

He shrugs the thought for the meantime, as the flight attendant went back to what he ask for.

 

“Thank You.” He accepted it with a bow. He was about to turn around when he thought of the water as well. “Can I have a cold water too?”

 

“Sure!” The flight attendant once again left.

 

Once again being bothered, he sighs heavily. It worries him weirdly that his wife is totally sick, while he was so healthy. “I really don’t remember what had caused her like that? Is it the breakfast? I doubt so. Aigoo. Just when we are going back.” He quietly smiles though, remembering that they’re actually heading back home. He not just misses his family and friends, he also had missed his home. It excites him to be back in his real bed.

 

Shortly, He was being poked by the flight attendant back again. He smiled, and took the glass of water before bowing and then finally left.

 

He went back to where his wife is currently sitting.

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

“Hon, here’s your cold water.” Yoong said. He took on her side, giving it.

 

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes, and immediately smile. “Your back.” a weak smile, too bad.

 

“Wait.” Yoong supported his wife upon pulling herself up to have her comfortable seat, and finally have her water.

 

Seohyun gladly took the glass of water, then carefully took a drink of it. Yoong only watches, waiting for his wife to finish peacefully. Once she had finished, He presented the two bananas he had asked.

 

“No orange, So I think this would be better?”

 

Seohyun gave back the glass of water, as she also took the bananas. “This would do.” she weakly utters in a mutter. She started to eat her banana, wearing a gratitude smile towards her husband.

 

Yoong smiled back. But He somehow, had to ask what was bothering him, “Hon, do you remember what did you eat earlier before we gone for an Airport?”

 

Seohyun nods. “I had a local breakfast from the hotel.”

 

“You mean, Maldive’s cuisine?”

 

“Yep. Why?”

 

Yoong thought for a moment, before he replied once again. “I think you got poisoned? Or what? I don’t know, but I got a feeling that you seemed to be... since I have only cereals earlier.”

 

“Hmm? I don’t know. But yeah, I think so?”

 

“Hmm, let’s check it later we arrive. I don’t have my stethoscope here.” Yoong stood up from his seat.

 

“Where are you going?” ask Seohyun, noticing her husband had stood up.

 

“Hmm? Going to give this back. You want to ask again?”

 

“Can I? Please?” Seohyun hesitantly ask. Though not quite comfortable asking her husband, she has nothing to do. She’s really sick and can’t go around.

 

“Of course. Wait, be back later.” With that, Yoong pinches his wife’s cheeks, before he decided to go back to ask yet again.

 

Seohyun who was left alone, smiled at his husband’s kindness. She tilted her head, following his back, while smiling in proud to a very good husband of her. Yes, it always makes her really special every time her husband would do something that simple. She couldn’t ask for more anymore.

 

“You guys are so cute.” suddenly, one girl behind said, earning Seohyun’s shy smile.

 


"Thank-thank you.” Then she bows a little using her head, before she quietly turned in her seat. It blushes her for instance, that some stranger finds them cute?

 

Are they really a cute couple?

 

“Ugh. Why do people always notice us?” Seohyun certainly wants an answer though. “Is it of my husband?” She giggles, thinking randomly.

 

Shortly, Yoong went back with another glass of water. But instead of just one, Yoong brought two, along with a box of pizza. Seohyun was agape,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter