Someone Like You

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Someone Like You

 

 

I feel empty when you're not around me.

------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 eggs and a bread.

 

These are the food that greets the doe-eyed guy as soon as he woke up early in the morning. In his side is his mother wearing a suspicious stare towards him.

 

Why?

 

The reason is because, this certain son of her went home so hyper early in the morning. She asked, but all she could hear from the latter were… “Life is just too amazing”. Weird, but it’s quite good to look. Because, for the first time, her son isn’t eating at the moment with a book in his side, something is really going on with her son that she could sense… LOVE.

 

“So… tell me about last night? And where did you go?” asked her, trying to read those expressions of her son.

 

Instead of answering, her son just gives her a smile while currently enjoying his breakfast.

 

“Are you by chance… in love? Hmm?” she gradually asked directly.

 

After having his last gulp of water, the doe-eyed guy just simply nods and left her.

 

“I knew it.” she mutters, following her son to her bedroom. “And who’s the lucky girl? is this… the girl from—“

 

She was about to say the name when her son embraces her. “Yup… is it okay for you?”

 

“Of course. She’s a nice girl Yoong… but I’m quite okay with Jessica too.” she pouted. Having been so close with the blonde haired girl, she can still say that Jessica is a best girl for her son.

 

The doe-eyed guy let go from the hug and pinches his mother’s nose, before coming up with a respond. “You know I and Jessica Noona were just friends Umma. I just consider her as my sister, nothing on that.” He said as he started to rummage through his closet.

 

“Fine, anyway, I called Tiffany earlier.”

 

“Then?”

 

“She’s coming for a dinner… with her special friend?”

 

Yoong instantly stop from what he’s been doing and look at his mom surprised. “Special someone? I bet she’s Joohyun’s sister.”

 

“Joohyun’s sister? So… that just means… “

 

“If ever… I and Hyunnie… will you know, someday. We’ll be a family.” Yoong chuckles with his own words. How can it feel so fresh to think that someday? He and the younger girl can still end up together, thinking of her sister and his sister were actually an item. Such a small world to think, is it.

 

“I’m so proud of your confident son.” Mrs. Im gradually put her hands up, giving up to her son’s fullness. She pats her son’s shoulder before adding some words. “Just know your limit son. I know your genius. But, you also need this… “ she pointed the latter’s heart in his chest, before moving to his head. “ Not only this… Okay?”

 

Yoong nods brightly and made a salute to his mother. “Yes Mom.”

 

“Fine, fine…  go on now. I know you have a lot to do.” Mrs. Im chuckles before finally leaving her son’s bedroom.

 

Upon leaving him, the doe-eyed guy put his hands in his waist and smirked to the clothes before him. Later, he’ll  meet with Nicole for a movie, but something isn’t right in his mind; stalking his best friend’s date with the younger girl.

 

“What am I doing?” He chuckles.

 

He was about to brought his sweater to the bed when his phone rang. “Hey Cole, ready?” he gradually asked the latter.

 

[I am Oppa. I’m here at the bus stop already.]

 

“Nice, Okay… I’m on my way.” He quickly ended the call and grabs his sweater to wear before grabbing his house keys and went outside in a dash. But before he could entirely go outside, he never forget to give his mom a kiss in her cheek and exits the house entirely.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun sat comfortably in the front seat of the tan guy’s car, wearing a white cardigan sleeves along with a over knee, gray whole dress—all courtesy of Kwon Yul. Not only that, she’s wearing a light make-up by Tiffany Hwang as her make-up artist.

 

Flashback…

 

“Unnie… I told you. It’s really okay if i don't have any make-up on!!!” She whined like a kid when Tiffany happened to be in their house at early in the morning. After knowing that she will have a date with Kwon Yul, the latter didn’t hesitate and volunteer to be a make-up artist. Although Tiffany is rooting for his own brother, she gradually wants to do this for a peace offering.

 

“Maknae, shut up. Fany is a good make-up artist.”

 

“But unnie… this is just… a movie hang out with sunbae, nothing more.”

 

“We know. But he’s a Kwon, Hyunnie. You can’t just go out with him without any make-up on. And to think, he’s your boyfriend.” Fany added.

 

“Well, I would like to see you pretty sometimes Maknae, can you just do this for us?” Taeyeon complained.

 

“Argh! I hate you Unnies. We’re not really dating.” Seohyun crosses her arms and pouted, while being treat by her make-up artist.

 

“Ugh, and I hate you too for denying it Seohyun-ah.”

 

“Yah! Fany, I thought you are rooting for your own brother?” Taeyeon instantly smack her girlfriend’s arm for coming up with those words.

 

“But Yul is such a good guy too Taengoo-ah~. He’s such a—“

 

“Unnies!!!”

 

Taeyeon and Fany quickly look at the younger girl hearing her scream. “What?” they said in unison.

 

“Nothing.” Seohyun shamelessly look down and smile from ear to ear.

 

End of flashback…

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Pulling over the car in a parking lot, Yul quickly step out from the car and kindly opens the door for the younger girl. “This is our last day.” Yul said, looking sweetly to his one week girlfriend.

 

“Yeah… and I’m happy Sunbae.” Seohyun replied with a smile as well.

 

“I’m more than happy.” Yul retorted, poking the latter’s nose.

 

Seohyun just brightly smiled and poke back his one week boyfriend to his nose. “Let’s go, sunbae?” she literally sneak her arms to the tan guy’s arms and drags him inside the mall.

 

“Wow! I didn’t know that my girlfriend knows this kind of affection, huh?” Yul surprisingly asked, staring in disbelief to the younger girl.

 

“Are couples doing this?” 

 

“Y-Yeah… “ Yul nods in agreement.

 

“Just let me sunbae. I want to repay you for taking care of me yesterday.” Seohyun said sincerely as she smiled to the tan guy. After she had recover from flu, she couldn’t think any reason of hurting this kind hearted guy anymore. Today, it’ll be their last, and she wants to give him a rather meaningful day.

 

“That’s nothing. I would always do that if you need me, even for we aren’t a couple anymore.” Yul stated, drags the younger girl to a nearby game station.

 

“Oh? Aren’t we watching a move Sunbae?” asked the oblivious country girl.

 

“Well, as the last day… I want to win for you. Will you give me this moment?” Yul sweetly offered his hand. 

 

Seohyun blushes and heartedly nods towards the tan guy.

 

“Come on in.” they entered the game station and started to play the basketball game first.

 

Yul is as sporty as he almost got all his shot within 30 seconds. He won and gives a big bear to the younger girl. After the basketball game, they proceed to the shooting game and just one try, Yul won and handed his one week girlfriend a keroro stuff toy. For the last game, they do the extreme dance. Though they didn’t get it correctly, they had much fun as they ended it with a big hug.

 

--

 

Walking hand in hand, the two can’t longer comprehend the happiness they’re experiencing at the moment. All they could think is to enjoy the rest of the day as a couple.

 

For the last thing to do, they made their way inside the movie theater with 3d glasses in their hands, not forgetting to buy some pop-corns as well and a cola they could share on

.

-

 

But unknown to them, two youngsters were actually been following them until they entered the movie theater. Nicole who’s been complaining with her partner for always following them can only comply with the doe-eyed guy’s suggestions.

 

Following carefully to the couple, they sat side by side just 2 seats behind from them.

 

“Nicole, can you buy me a pop-corn too? I’m quite hungry now. Please?” Yoong pleaded with all his might, showing even his puppy face to the younger girl. Nicole could only blush at her sight and stood to buy them pop-corns.

 

After seeing his partner leaving him, Yoong quickly open his phone and made a call to his best friend.

 

“Hey Hyung, what are you doing?” He quickly asked, in such a low voice.

 

[Uh… where are you? Why is your voice like that?]

 

“Oh… I’m having a cold that’s why.” He lied, still can't find any guts to unluck his stare to his best friend's back.

 

[Oh? really? then why did you call?]

 

“Yah! I was asking you—“

 

[Yo!  bro! I’m with Hyunnie… we're having our movie date] the tan guy cheekily said, and Yoong could see it clearly in his seat how he’s best friend is actually enjoying it. He can clearly sense it, the latter wants him to get jealous.

 

[Sunbae? Isn’t that Yoong?]

 

Yoong clenches hearing the younger g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter