Because of You 1.2

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If the sun will refuse to shine, I will be your sunshine

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Look who's here."

 

My hair at the back of my neck made a stand hearing the familiar voice. Instead of continuing applying some face mask in my face, I decided to turned around and face the source of the voice. 

 

and I was right. It was her.

 

"Hey, Y-Yoojin... " I replied, more like in a whisper.

 

She giggles, might be amuse at my face. But I shrug it. "Why... "

 

"Hmm, Can I sat down with you?" Before I could ask her why she is in the same place with me, she beat me to do so and really sat at the edge of a stone, while I was in the warm water. Basically, just to relax myself after the activity earlier, I had this idea on going for a hot spring. Everyone was outside having most of their dinner, while I was here alone. 

 

I didn't answer anymore and Just look away from her.

 

"I am really impressed with you Doctor Seo." Then her voice suddenly went closer behind me. That's when I realize that she was already in my side, so close. I was quite surprised with her words too, because it came as a sarcastic. Just earlier, she was this too friendly to us while we were with Yoong.

 

I breathed heavily and took my courage to open my mouth. "How are you now, Yoojin-ssi?" I asked not really minding to turn around. I still have this concern for her, ever since I was her 2nd doctor.

 

"At least look at me while we talk, Miss Seo." She answered right away, smoothly touches my skin at my shoulder and slowly she made me turn. When our eyes met, I only have brief smile at her and couldn't just look intor her eyes. She wasn't even smiling, Maybe since she was still this weak. Her eyes are really that heavy for me to describe it.

 

"You still can put a smile, after what I've known, eh?" I was surprised, hearing her cold tone out of a sudden. Under the water, I clench a little and made another smile again, can't really find any words to response anymore. It was uneven for me to have a respond for her.

 

I think she got me because she made a scoff. "Wow. At least say some word, Miss Seo."

 

Again, I didn't said anything and hold on to myself. No matter how hard it was for me already, I promise to myself to ignore her, cause I know It'll only lead some heartaches in me.

 

"Okay, I only have one question though, what makes you really this desperate eh? You do know exactly what the situation here." She firmly said.

 

"Miss Yoojin-ssi... It's not... " I haven't again proceed with my words when she caught me again.

 

"Not? Are you freaking kidding me? If you have known your place, I think you should know where you belong, Miss Seo." she said, truly giving me more urge to fight back in words. But I couldn't. I couldn't really because I was still this concern with her cancer. She is weak, but surprisingly, she's so strong with words.

 

"If I'm not mistaken, you are just a scholar student, aren't you? I think this is one of the reasons you are still sticking to my husband's side. Well, my husband has a rich family. I don't blame you. “Seriously, her words are getting out of bound to my dislike. I am really so disappointed at her words. She somehow changes after she has known the truth.

 

Hold on there Hyun. Hold on there. 

 

 

I was constantly praying for her to stop. But she failed me when she said...

 

 

"Kindly stop your nonsense now?! You're not even his wife."

 

 

SLAP!

 

 

I lost control and did such a mistake. I was surprised at my actions.

 

 

"I-I... I'm sorry Yoojin." and I quickly apologize realizing my mistake. Unfortunately,

 

 

 

"Aish!" 

 

 

SLAP!

 

 

 

 

 

Normal POV

 

 

Seohyun's head tilted to its left, having received by Yoojin's revenge. Her eyes widened at the quick response from her. She tilted her head back to her but for the 2nd time, she was slapped again by a furious girl. This time it's in her right and she nearly broke into tears if it wasn't for Yoojin's next attempt.

 

"You hae no right to slap me like that! " Yoojin shouted loudly, pushing the younger's head to the water.

 

 

 

Seohyun tried to struggle but only to be push hardly in the water. Her breathing is getting weak by every seconds she wanted to pry her. She tried to use her legs behind, only to feel nothing and she lost her balance. 

 

Seconds later, there's no enough strenght for her fight back, she closed her eyes and just get herself drown to the water.

 

 

"Omo! Help!!!" Yoojin let go of her head in shock to feel no more energy from the younger. She screamed in horror. "Somebody help me!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 hours earlier....

 

Securing her seat in the bus, Seohyun had an idea that came into her mind right on an instant. She opened her bag pack and pulled out the lunch box she prepared for the both of them. 

 

"Hmm, hope Yoong will love this." as she giggles to her own, she didn't notice a girl sat beside her. The girl was only grinning in silent, watching the younger too accustomed for putting more vegetable in the side. When the younger sighed and pouted, she giggles in silent and really couldn't just help and admire how adorable is the younger.

She was beaming in proud to see that the younger was staying strong despite from its current situation. For her, a girl like her is rare. Perhaps, she couldn't just imagine how the younger is just too in love, hence she isn't into relatioship.

 

"Aish! I almost forgot the gravy." Seohyun snapped of realizations, her right and startled to see Boa just beside her. "Omo! Unnie, you-you scared me." 

 

Boa giggles at the younger’s reaction. "You didn't notice me?"

 

Too surprise, the younger hit playfully the elder’s arm and giggle at her. "I didn't. I should've known."

 

"Hmm, is it because you are too engrossed with that food?" Boa emphasizes the food on the younger's hand using her lips. Then Seohyun made a slight of rising eyebrow and stared down at her lunchbox.

 

"This? Oh yeah, hehe... just a little for Mister Im." She shyly shared, staring down at her proud.

 

"Mister Im? Wait, I've been noticing this Hyun, you and Yoong are calling the both of you in your surname? I thought you guys like to call ‘baby’ each other, eh? What happened?" Boa voiced out her curiosity. Ever since then, after the truth had revealed, she has been noticing the couple calling each other with their respective surnames. If she wasn't mistaken, she had been hearing them calling 'baby' before, which really wonders her.

 

Seohyun then somehow had a little of realizations. "Yeah, we are indeed... I think it just come out naturally. Maybe since, I was use with him these past?"

 

"Oh! When he was constantly calling you for your surname now?"

 

"Y-yeah, I guess so. That's where it all started."

 

"Tsk,tsk,tsk... I guess you should stop calling him like that."

 

"yes? why?"

 

"Hmm, because I think it'll lead for students to think that you guys aren't dating anymore."

 

"Chincha? Is it like that?"

 

"It's like that Joohyun.You guys are just too sweet from each other that even students will notice the two of you."

 

"Seriously! Never thought about that unnie. Aren't we just too obvious?" The younger made a giggle after being called as ‘sweet lovers’?

 

"What do you think hyun?"

 

"Uh... I think you have your point." And she nodded in realizations too.

 

"Exactly."

 

She paused and made a bright smile at the food beneath once again. She is having this good feeling for the rest of the day. She assumed her plan to be close Yoojin will be a success. Well, hopefully it will, as she can't see any bad things on it. 

 

She stared out over the window to even have another bright smile having caught by the sunshine above. 

 

"Hey, something wrong?"

 

"Nothing. The sun is just too bright today unnie." She answered, without unlocking her gazes to the sun above while using her hand to cover her face a little.

 

"Oh, is it?"

 

"I hope it will shine more later." she added, still engross to the sun rays.

 

"Hmm, I do hope so because you know what it is?"

 

"What is it unnie?"

 

"Because if the sun will refuse to, I will be your sunshine later." The voice was a whisper in her ear, that she had a quick move to turn her head around, only to groan and punch her boyfriend's arm who apparently just exchange places with Boa. "I thought it was really unnie!" she pouted quite embarrass.

 

"Hmm? You didn't notice me when I exchange places with Boa Noona?"

 

"Yah! How can I? I was too... Hmm... Immerse here." She giggles as a response.

 

"So you will choose the sun over to notice, me? eh?" Yoong suddenly mocked.

 

"Yah! It's not that Mister Im." And she was quick to answer him.

 

"Oh, Okay... I will take that as a yes." The doe-eyed guy pretended to be mad, crossing his arms as he switch his body and give his back to her.

 

"Yah!~" Seohyun whines, shaking her boyfriend's back in attempt to catch his attention. "It's not what you think. How can I choose the sun over my boyfriend?"

 

"You can Miss Seo, you even didn't notice me." Yoong continued his assault, trying to act cold out of a sudden.

 

"Hmph, you are just too childish again." and his girlfriend surely think he was. The younger went back to her seat, pouting in sadness.

 

"Yeah, childish or not, the fact that you didn't notice me is an evidence that you care about the sun's shine. This is hurting me~" 

 

Wailing at the sudden dropped of mood from the doe-eyed guy; Seohyun couldn't help and desperately shake her boyfriend's arm again. "Mister Im~ please~~ It's not what you really think. You know it's always you... my sunshine~" silly, but she is giving her best to please him.

 

"Oh really? I don't see it then." giggling inside, the doe-eyed guy still proceed his act, doesn't even care enough to look into his girlfriend's side.

 

Seohyun couldn't take it any longer, leaning her head to his back and sneak her arms around his waist. "Yoong~~" she even put some aegyo.

 

"What am I hearing? we are not yet good Miss Seo." Still, Yoong is inisisting.

 

"Aish! Stop it will you!" Seohyun hissed, so giggling to hit her boyfriend, but she couldn’t.

 

"What am I going to stop?"

 

"That acting!"

 

"I'm not acting Miss Seo."

 

"But it sounds like that~"

 

"Will I give my back to you if I was?"

 

"Hmm... No."

 

"Exactly~"

 

"Tsk, fine." Seohyun give up and was about to let go when two hands pulled her back.

 

"Oops wait, stay there." Yoong said, securing the two arms coming from his girlfriend.

 

"Eh? I thought you are mad at me?"

 

"Yeah I was, but I love you behind me. Just stay there." Yoong grin and pretended to get mad again. His girlfriend behind him seems a good for his heart that he wanted to prolong her stay behind him.

 

"Err... I think this is the first time a person is mad and at the same time, likes-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter