A Special Message

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This love is catching me by surprise~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bus

 

 

"baby, where are we going? It's already 5pm." Yoong suited himself right next to his fiance after the latter went for a rest room. What confused him was a basket in her hand and a bag in the other side.

 

Seohyun smiled, but it disappears after he noticed him. "Why are you wearing a shade?" 

 

"Eh? Uh..." Yoong slowly avoided the younger's eyes being caught.

 

"You arrived with that. It's not even that sunny now. Can't you take that off?" 

 

Yoong dropped his shoulder in defeat. He take off his shades and turned to his fiance with a small smile.

 

Seohyun widened her eyes. "You... Yoong, how'd you get that?"

 

"My brusies?"

 

"Yes." Seohyun's two palms move its way to Yoong's cheeks, caressing them as she hold them for a check up. The latter's eyes are not on hers.

 

"Should I tell you honestly?" ask softly from Yoong. "I mean, how'd I get this?"

 

"You're badly hurt. Where did you get this?" slowly, concerns indulges inside the younger's soul. 

 

Yoong slightly smile at his fiance's check on him. His heart flutters and could only stare at his brown orbs that are so worried for him. He hold her both wrist, hold them as he put it aside.

 

"Umm... honestly, the bruises came from... yesterday. Uh, yeah... when I was walking home at night... a gang blocked my way." He lied.

 

"You didn't told me?" It came as a surprise for the younger.

 

Yoong sighed, stayed his two hands over hers still. "Y-yes... because-"

 

"WHY? Look how bad is the bruise." Seohyun suddenly exclaimed, startling him. "Come closer." but then, she motioned him to come closer. Yoong obeyed hesitantly, a little afraid to be scold.

 

"I'm sorry." Yoong whispers, moving a little closer to close the inch from their shoulders.

 

"Be careful next time." Seohyun reach for her bag under them, bringing out a medicine kit. She then motioned the doe-eyed to come closer his face, as she put a white cream in her left cheek and to his left eye.

 

"Ah! what is that?!" Yoong winces a little, feeling the cream it's coldness.

 

"It's pain reliever. And... to prevent it from swollen. Lucky you and it's not that big yet." Seohyun explained, spreading the cream carefully into Yoong's corner left eye. Unknown to her, Yoong smiled at her concern. 

 

"You are worried?"

 

No answer came from the younger, instead she put a question. "Do you have in your stomach too?"

 

"What?!" Yoong almost wanted to protest, but he was defeat as soon as his fiance opened his shirt.

 

"Did you even fought back?! These are a lot." Seohyun groans after realizing it.

 

Yoong gulped nervously, exposing his stomach in a bus with lots of passengers. "Baby, are you done checking on it?"

 

"Take off your shirt."

 

"What?! what are you d-"

 

"Just take it OFF!"

 

Reluctantly, Yoong nods. He slowly complies and slowly take his jacket and his tee-shirt off inside the bus. 

 

"Baby, people are staring~"

 

"I don't care."

 

"But-"

 

"You leave me no choice." Seohyun sighed, spreading the same cream in his fiance's stomach up into his abs. Yoong couldn't help and hold on his breath, feeling the coldness seems hurting him. The pain was still yet the fresh to be hold. He almost forgot.

 

"You didn't fought back? You just have to be kidding me!" Seohyun was furiously concerned. Seeing him hurt really hurt her at the same time too.

 

"I really didn't." Yoong huskily replied. He really didn't. He just kneeled down in front of Yunho, being punished.

 

"Where was the doe-eyed guy I knew when I was having my gym? He knock a lot of my fan boys that time." Seohyun continue to spread cream in Yoong's toned abs. 

 

"I wish I could've." Yoong whispers, still trying to ease the pain as he continue to receive the cream. It makes him weaker out of a sudden. "Are you done?"

 

"Not yet. These are a lot Yoong."

 

Yoong took a deep breath, holding to his fiance's left shoulder for a support. "Baby~" he blush when he noticed some of the passengers are girls and are young, keeps on murmuring about them. And the more Seohyun is touching his abs is shivering him. As time passes, the cream is no longer a pain in his bruises, It feels good but at the same, he feels something weird.

 

"Baby... Umm... Uh... " He feels uncomfortable, poking to Seohyun to gain her attention.

 

Seohyun stopped hearing her fiance's voice. She looked up just to see him pointing ahead them.

 

"Hehe... " Seohyun grins finding herself blushing to youngsters ahead them.

 

"I told you right."

 

Seohyun's attention went back to Yoong with a shake of her head. "I'm not yet done." she resumes indeed. Yoong sighed, holding himself from another sensation he's going to experience.

 

"Hyun, tell me if you're mad~." He still thought so.

 

Once again, the younger didn't answer, finally finishing up her business. Yoong reaches for his jacket in the side, but only to snap it from his fiance.

 

"What are you doing?!" Yoong complained.

 

"You can't let that dry in your shirt, will you? Just stay there shirtless." Seohyun seriously suggested, putting inside Yoong's jacket to her bag.

 

"But Hyun, it'll be cold." Yoong pouted, hugging his bare chest.

 

Seohyun giggles at the sight of his fiance, having a lot of white cream all over seems so adorable for her. Plus his pouting lips that was shivering makes it even cuter.

 

"Cute." she praises, caressing Yoong's face. The latter slightly raise a brow. 

 

"I mean, I'm not mad from your '2 hours of late. '" She qouted. "... And... it'll not be cold. I got you back." she winks out of a sudden.

 

"Huh?"

 

Seohyun just giggles again, moving closer as she brought her head in Yoong's chest. Her two arms carefully crawled in his waist as the doe-eyed opens his two arms slowly at his fiance's sudden action. 

 

"Sit back and relax."

 

Yoong did as he was told, slowly placing his right hand in the younger's shoulder, rubbing her bare shoulder gently. He smiled, breathing in releif to have such an understanding fiance. Her caring side is undeniably amazing.

The urge to marry her seriously giving him much more reason to do so. The girl by his side is simply one of a kind. His heart is contented and definitely feeling the happiness inside.

 

"Thank you~" He whispers out of his joy while he continue to breath with her.

 

"No prob. Only for you~" came Seohyun's response as well, not minding that her fiance was super late earlier. She smiled so warm feeling her fiance's breathing and heart beats.

 

"By the way, are you kidnapping me? The road isn't as the same anymore."

 

Seohyun continue to be amuse, still insisting not to spill any single detail for their little date.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Kwon Mansion

 

 

Yul sat in the sofa with a loud exhale of exhaust. His two hands drops in his side, dropping also the paper bags carefully in the floor, he had brought.

 

Something that made him realize: Preparations for wedding is exhausting. He can't tell where or when did he dropped his body to have a rest but he's sure the body of his are all feeling the pain of exhaust. Didn't he manage to take break for a long time because Jessica were all excited, feeling like the world will end if they can't prepare right away.

 

"Sir, what are these paper bags?" Yul looked up their maid with a small smile. He took them off ground and put it in the sofa. If they're just preparing for their wedding, what was inside the paper bag, anyway?

 

Yul's smile widens as he brought the thing out. "These are small gifts for Mister and Mrs. Jung."

 

"Oh, awesome." The maid was mesmerize by the shining glass of a picture frame. 

 

"It's made of gold." 

 

"Really?"

 

"I know Mister Jung loves to collect picture frame. These might adds. What do you think?" Yul wasn't sure though if Jessica's parents will like it.

 

"They will surely love this. It's so... shining shimmering and splendid." The maid praises.

 

"hehe, thanks." placing it back to the paper bag, Yul resumed to open the other one. This time, it's for his parents.

 

"Wow. A big bear?"

 

"Yeah~ you know my parents loves to collect them."

 

"I see... "

 

"So where are my parents?"

 

"They're out for a while Sir. They'll be back before dinner."

 

"I see... " Yul nods for being informed. Later then he left the living room, escaping his stomach for a while as he climb upstairs for a change of clothes.

 

However, as he reach for his room, his phone rang and he answered it while he search for any comfortable pajamas.

 

"Hello? Hyun?"

 

[Oh Hyung, I'm sorry it's not my fiancee. It's Yoong.]

 

"Yoong? Why are you using Hyun's phone? Where's yours? and... why are you whispering?" Yul proceed as he brought a blue pajama in the bed. Then he sat at the edge, as he continue to listen for his best friend.

 

[Hyun is sleeping in my arms. Umm, I just want to ask if, Hyun told you something?]

 

"Something? N-nothing." Yul chuckles. "I don't even had a recent talk with her. Why? where are you guys anyway?"

 

[I'm with her in a bus where I don't know where are we taking.]

 

"Have you ask the driver?"

 

[I can't. How can I? Hyun is in my arms, sleeping.]

 

"Tsk, tsk... it seems your fiancee has something in mind you don't know eh? Will you just be patient? You'll know in time." Yul suggested, totally can understand his best friend's worries. If it would've Jessica, he might also be confused.

 

[Aigoo, This is the first time she insisted a date.]

 

"Woa! she really did?"

 

[Yes. As you can see, I'm still so puzzled with these whole events.]

 

"Yoong, you're so lucky." Yul was envy.

 

[I know right? and I'm thinking of repaying it later in time~]

 

"You thought so. If I can remember way back in Italy, you give her the best proposal, a summer vacation that feels like a pre-honeymoon, and most especially, you did your promise."

 

[Yeah~ don't make me reminisce will you? I'm having goosebumps.]

 

"Pff. You're having goose bumps with your own doings? Haha! kidding me. I think I should. I haven't done that."

 

[You have to work a million of times before you could do such works~ it's worth I tell you.]

 

"Yeah yeah, I know you're so proud of yourself again. Well, you deserve the happiness buddy."

 

[Thanks! Hopefully this will continue. I can't wait to marry her actually.]

 

"You know Yoong, If I just don't know you two saving for the future, I wouldn't mind to suggest you marry her like right now. I mean come on, what's left is that both of you to walk in the isle."

 

[Later, we'll see ourselves in your imagination Hyung. Just waiting patiently for that time to come. Besides, you know I am waiting for her parents to come back.]

 

"I'm happy for you. For the meantime, enjoy as a single man?" Yul ended the call right away, with a wide smile for his friend. "That's what am I talking about. The two are getting there. Just one more step, they'll be forever." mumbles Yul, proud for his best friend and the younger's relationship.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

An hour of ride. Yoong check his time after realizing that they finally had arrived. It's already dark and all he could see are few light lamps.

 

Where are they exactly?

 

"Are we here?" yawns the girl in his shoulder, which he nod in response. She pulled over and reach for her hair behind. Yoong helped her to fix her hair by tying them behind.

 

"It's already dark, isn't it?"

 

"Yeah~" Yoong answered, finally done on tying his fiancee's hair. The latter caress his cheeks, way for her thanks.

 

 "Where are we exactly, baby?" asked him, still couldn't be off his mind over the fact that he's with her to an unknown place. And as he look at it, it's like they're in a province? or what?

 

"You haven't been here?" It came as a surprise from the younger, couldn't believe her fiance hasn't known the place. They're freaking still in Seoul though.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Look." Seohyun pulled her fiance's neck and help him to see closely outside. Yoong blink for a few times, couldn't get it why there are a lot of people outside.

 

"Is there any festival, baby? It seems people are wearing hanbook?" 

 

"Yes. And we are going to join them"

 

"What?!"

 

"Hehe... just wanted to try something so new for a date. I tell you, it'll be fun."

 

"Umm, Okay. I know I can trust you~" Yoong reach for the latter's cheeks, caressing them.  "So... where are our hanbooks?"

 

Seohyun smiled but rather a smirk as he brought his bag to show the hanbook right in Yoong's eyes.

 

"Wow. I love this." Yoong has sparkle in his eyes, seeing the hanbook so colorful to his eyes.

 

"I knew it! You will like it."

 

"Yes, because... I miss wearing this."

 

"Me too~"

 

"Umm, lovers? aren't you going outside? The bus is already off for the next ride."

 

"Oh, sorry~ quick Yoong." Seohyun who had a quick move roughly brought back the hanbooks to her big bag inside. 

 

"Wait! I'll help you." Later then Yoong also joined, helping her to put it back. Then he did carry his fiancee's bag and her basket he assumes their food because of the smell he can really figure out.

 

They left the bus moments later, as they saw their selves in front of stair cases. People are all wearing different kinds of hanbooks. 

 

Lantern Festival

 

It says in the banner, didn't miss Yoong's eyes while he's hugging his own bare chest. He had a smile towards the banner then to his fiancee next to him.

 

It's indeed dark, but lighting lamps are there to guide them up the place.

 

"Baby, where are we changing out clothes?"

 

"Um, let's ask?"

 

"Okay." Scanning around, Yoong found a girl in a hanbook, immediately gain her attention when he approach him. "Where's the changing room?"

 

"Changing room is over there." The girl pointed on their left side, amuse to see a guy shirtless in a festival place. It also gains Seohyun's attention as she turned her head to her left.

 

"Thanks Miss." Yoong bows, approaches his fiance right after.

 

"Let's go?"

 

"Sure!" Seohyun wrapped her arms in Yoong's left arm as they started to walk towards the changing room. Yoong who is shivering from the cold sensation for a while now, is feeling warmer the moment his fiance give him an arm hug. He proceeds put his right arm instead in her shoulder, bringing them closer.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dongguk University, Dorm

 

Flip... flip... and more flipd. Sul couldn't stop his doings. He is studying but his mind is somewhere else. His mind that suppose to be for their lessons was not focus. 

 

Mostly, he is into studying if there will be an exam or a pop quiz. But the thing he couldn't really understand within himself is the thought of...

 

"Amber, he's really courting her." mutters him.

 

Yes, Sul has been bothered with Amber's constant bringing flowers to Krystal. He's even more bothered when Krystal told him,

 

"He's... lovelight... Amber. He told me earlier."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter