Be True

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

what will you feel if there are rumors about you, dating a popular guy?

this chapter answers it.

 

I excuse for my grammars and typos.

sometimes he can be she. >.<

and his will be her.

 

 

 

Be True

 

Befriend with you isn't easy as it is.

******************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“For the 2nd time. Mr. Im, Miss Seo… you two are late in my class. Are rumors true? That you guys are dating?”

 

Yoong clenches, as he stare at their professor. Even their professor is bragging about it. How can he excuse this from the younger girl? For sure the latter will be much confused. It’s almost like everything that’s happening keeps on messing up with her partnership with the girl.

 

“Dating?” the younger girl asked, innocently. In her mind, ‘dating’ is a word for two people having the same feeling with each other.

 

With a defeated sighed, the doe-eyed guy look at the younger girl with apologize. “I’m sorry.” He said sincerely.

 

“Wait… Mr Im.”

 

Yoong quickly went back his attention to their professor. “Professor Park, I don’t have anything to explain. The rumors were completely false.” He simply said.

 

Students begin to murmurs with each other as they eyed suspiciously the two soak students. Seohyun felt herself embarrass once more. One more embarrassment and she will definitely explode, but thanks to the doe-eyed guy that always backs her up every time something occurs. It’s been a while and yet, a lot of happenings had already occurred, giving her an idea that her life in college isn’t that easy.

 

“Miss Seo? Can you say something about this?”

 

“Ne? Uh… Uhmm… I-I… have to agree with Mr. Im… “ she paused and look at Yoong on her side. “I and… Yoong-ssi… ain’t dating. We are… “ she turned back her attention to the professor before she continued… “…just friends. We hang out always because of homework and projects only. No other meaning. We just… I think we just like the company with each other… that’s why, rumors spread like that.” she reasoned.

 

Gulp in.

 

Yoong widened his eyes when he heard the words from the younger girl. This is the first time he heard those brave words from the latter.

 

“That’s… very detailed Miss Seo… anyhow… I’m just really bothered with these rumors since knowing you two are my top students. I don’t want students to feast you guys… let alone a false rumors. But, if in case it’s really true… well, there’s nothing wrong on that. Just… some advice, don’t let it took over your stuides.” The professor smiled to the two students before he face his class.  “Anyway, class… you heard it straight from them. The two is just friends, so stop spreading it. It’s non-sense. We are not here to gossips. We are here to learn about our degree course, am I right?”

 

Silence.

 

Students can’t help but to felt silent with their professor’s words. It’s clear and understanding. There shouldn’t be to gossip anymore.

But it’s only one class, what about the entire campus? That’s Yoong to handle. “Aigoo… this will take a week.” Yoong muttered.

 

“Yoong-ssi?” Seohyun arch her eyebrows.

 

“Uh, no—“

 

“Mr. Im, Miss Seo… I have to remind you two. Nursing students should wear clean uniforms.” The professor raises a brow, emphasizing the word clean.

 

The two soak students immediately look at their uniforms and can’t help but to smiled with their respective uniforms. It’s all worn out. Both of their uniforms were almost filled with brown color and their hairs were completely mess.

 

“What are you guys doing?” the professor asked again, raising his shoulder—causing the students to laugh.

 

Yoong and Seohyun can only awkwardly smiled to their professor and bows again to leave the scene.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Walking side by side, the two youngsters still can’t believe what happened earlier. It was too random and they can’t help but to faintly smiled with each other when they started to walk the hallway on their way to their respective rest rooms.

 

“What happened earlier was completely random.” Seohyun chuckles heardtedly.

 

Biting his lip, Yoong can’t suppress his happiness as he replied… “It is… I didn’t know that our professor know the rumors as well."

 

Stopping on her tracks, Seohyun made stop the doe-eyed guy too. “Isn’t that… mysterious? The rumors… it’s like, someone had made it? How did it spread like that? For only a mere time, Professors even know about that.”

 

“Look it’s nothing. Let’s just ignore it. We both know exactly what’s the truth right?” Yoong said, trying to fill up their mood as they stop in female rest room.

 

“Fine, Just always remind me that my friend is a singer.” Seohyun said as matter of fact. She smiled slightly and enters the rest room without anymore waiting for the doe-eyed guy to respond.

 

The doe-eyed guy almost immediately scratches the back of his neck as he flash his mind with those smiles from the latter again. “I think I'm—“

 

“Mr. Im? Why are you here? It’s a female rest room, for God’s sake.” A lady professor snaps the doe-eyed guy’s mind, cutting off what he is suppose to say. “You’re so dirty. Give yourself a break Mr. Im.” The professor added, before the latter went inside the female rest room.

 

“I’m sorry.” Yoong chuckles before he also enters the male rest room on the other side.

 

-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Upon arriving inside the rest room, Seohyun was greeted by two students and almost immediately, the two students look at her weirdly. Seohyun can only look down, as she went inside the cubicle and put her bag on the side, suiting herself.

 

She heard the two student’s words, causing her tears drops once she heard them. It falls like a river to the instinct she needed to cover to prevent herself heard. What she feels inside suddenly exploded when she heard the false rumors.

She keeps on crying inside the cubicle like there’s no tomorrow. The hurtful feelings she keeps for quite some time is just too unbearable already. The harsh words, the judging eyes earlier flashes in her mind instantly. Her heart hurts so much as her hands were shaking with the unbearable pain she’s feeling.

She hated it so much. Why did she have to experience it? And all of these were because she’s a friend with the doe-eyed guy. She wanted to hate the doe-eyed guy for causing her life in the University a mess, but why so hard to hate the guy? Maybe because she find the guy too friendly and too nice and maybe because there’s something with the doe-eyed guy that she can’t help but to feel at ease every time the latter is around?

So instead of hating the guy, she feels hatred towards herself for not even thinking the latter’s status in the University.

 

“I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.” Seohyun keeps on sobbing while mumbling those words. “I hate you… why do you have to enter my life?”

-

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Three white rose… three red rose… coming from FallenAngel.” He said over the phone.

 

[The same girl, Mr. FallenAngel?]

 

“Yes, and… the quotes, let me send it later.” He bit his lower lip, blushing with his own words.

 

[Okay, as usual… in her locker room or where?]

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter