Take Care of You 2/2

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Take Care of You

 

When I first saw you, I already knew...

--------------------------

 

 

 

 

Wandering around the town, Yoong cautiously give each way he pass a remind in his mind. This will be his first time to be in such a rural place. The houses were separate miles away from each other, making him shivers a little when he passes a lot of tall trees along the way. Good thing and his mother's driver are still available for a ride or else, he’ll not able to reach the place.

 

 "Ugh, I don't even know why he chooses this kind of place to live in." He mumbles, while bringing closely his jacket to his body. The night is as cold as he didn’t expect.

 

“Sir, why not close the window?”

 

The young balladeer mentally slapped his forehead for not even thinking. “Uh… yeah… “ He was about to close it when he’s already sighting his best friend’s car. He abruptly made his driver stop the car, and they carefully pulled over next to his best friend’s car.

 

Stepping off from the car, he carefully observes the car to confirm that it’s his best friend’s car. After confirming, he pulled out his phone and called the tan guy. He’s currently standing in front of a white house. The house is not that big nor so small, just enough for a 5 family members to live in.

 

He paces back and forth while waiting for his best friend to finally answer the call.

 

[Yoong, Hey… where are you now? ]

 

“Am I that long enough to arrive? ” Yoong asked, noticing the yawn he heard over the phone.

 

[No, just quite sleepy… Anyway, just get inside.]

 

“Wait, No… I can’t just enter the house without her permission.” He quickly decline, worried over the fact that the younger girl is quite avoiding him.

 

[She knows Yoong. But anyhow, I think I’ll go out… wait a second]

 

The doe-eyed guy heaved a breath after hearing the end call. He waits again until he saw a shadow from the living room and to the door, revealing his best friend.

 

“Yah! Come inside!” instead of going outside, the tan guy just called out him. He gradually opened the gate for his self and slowly approaches his best friend. But he stops just in front of the door, causing the tan guy to arch his eyebrows. “What are you doing there?”

 

Yoong bit his bottom lip, doesn’t know if he’s going to come inside or not. He remained silent and stood froze in front of his best friend; wearing a readable expression—fear.

 

“Aigoo… “ Yul abruptly pulled his best friend inside the house. But the latter went back again, only to set aside his shoe.

 

Gathering his things, Yul looked up to the doe-eyed guy again to remind him. “Be sure to look over her temperature from time to time. She’s still so weak, she needs some company since her siblings were out working and won’t comeback until tomorrow.”

 

“WHAT?” Yoong almost scream to his surprised, thinking of staying over until the sun rises. “Yah! Hyung, please come back later.”

 

Yul respond with a hearted chuckle with his best friend’s expressions. “I thought you care for her?”

 

“I am, but… something happened that… Aish! Never mind. Just be sure, okay?” Yoong hissed, hoping for his best friend’s agreement.

 

“Of course I will. You know I won’t let you steal my girlfriend.” The tan guy smirked, giving his best friend a threat stare. If it wasn’t for his idea, he couldn’t see this doe-eyed guy step up with his feelings.

 

“You know I won’t… in this time being, Hyung.” Yoong turned serious after he saw those smirk from his best friend.

 

He grows up, just a little time.  Yul observes. “Tch… anyway, I’ll leave now. She’s in her room.” he tapped the latter’s shoulder, before leaving the doe-eyed guy alone in the living room.

 

-

Yoong turned and heaved another breath, as he slowly drags his feet to have a seat. The younger girl’s room is just nearby and all he needs to do is to knock and check on her. It’s easy to think, but it’s hard for him to do. After the kiss, he can no longer face the younger girl with a full confident. He felt ashamed for doing it. But what he did was right, thinking that it came from his heart. They love each other, the only thing he can think at that moment. But, as much as he wants understand the younger girl, he couldn’t find any reason why the latter is avoiding him.

 

Bracing his self, he gradually walks to the door and knock twice. “Hyunnie? Are you awake? It’s me Yoong.” He softly called out.

 

“I am… come in.” the younger girl replied, not too loud to be heard.

 

“Okay… “Slowly, He twisted open the doorknob and find the younger girl in her bed—having her last gulp of water. Walking in, he smiles slightly to the younger girl. “Uh… you seemed so okay.” He commented.

 

“Quite.” The weak younger girl brightly smiled to the doe-eyed guy.

 

Suddenly, Seohyun cough dry, causing him to grabs the glass of water on the side and handed it to the younger girl. “Your cough is still so dry. Did hyung give you vaccine already?”

 

After having a drink, Seohyun heaved a breath and smiles to the doe-eyed guy on her side. “Yes, earlier.” She said, more like a whisper. is still so dry and can’t even give a full length of voice.

 

Pressing his palms from the latter’s forehead, Yoong can still feel the hot temperature of the young singer--worrying him a lot. “Have you taken ibuprofen?” he asked again, wanting to make sure that giving her a tablet later will be good.

 

Nodding slowly, Seohyun was about to step off from the bed when the doe-eyed guy stopped her. She looked up with a puzzled look. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Uh, just… want to go to the rest room.” Seohyun weakly said.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry… okay… I’ll assist you.” Yoong initiated and gradually supported the younger girl to stand up.

 

“Yoong, I’m not a kid. I could carry on.” Seohyun complained with a pout, but the doe-eyed guy isn’t listening as she led the latter outside her room, by holding her hand.

 

Seohyun watches intently to the guy beside her. It’s the tan guy earlier, and now, this doe-eyed guy. She’s just too lucky to have them by her side, but at some point, she felt really guilty for disturbing them. She should’ve careful with her health.

 

-

Arriving at the bathroom, Seohyun slowly closes the door behind and heaved a deep breath. She can’t yet really move easily with the muscle pain she is having. She slowly drag herself in front of the mirror only to... “Achoo~” sneeze. "Ugh" she rubs her nose continuously and washes it with the warm water in the faucet.

 

“Let me know if you are done, okay?”

 

Seohyun smile and flutters, hearing those worried voice. “What are you doing to me?” she mutters, before washing herself with the warm water again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thinking that the younger girl will be quite long inside the bathroom, Yoong proceeds to the kitchen. He saw the kitchen is quite messy, must have been during his best friend’s cook. “I should learn to cook too.” Yoong mutters, as he carefully opens the covered bowl. Next to the bowl is a note:

 

Yoong, make sure you’re going to make her eat this herbal porridge. This will be good for her body.

 

Reading the note, Yoong felt disappointed in his own. It’s like a knock to his head that he can’t do anything for his love. Fighting his love is all he could do at the moment. He can see his self getting weak by just knowing about this, but no, there's no chance he will give up. He sure the younger girl feels the same way too. And he'll do everything just to be with this living angel he dreamed of.

 

“Hey!”

 

Yoong nearly jumps in his feet hearing the whisper behind him. “Omo, seriously.” He groans, clutching his chest.

 

“Was that porridge for me?” Seohyun asked, arching her brows. “Achoo~” she sneezes again in her tissue before she slowly sat in the chair.

 

“Yeah, Hyung’s porridge for you.” Yoong said nonchalantly, suiting his self across. He perked his eyes, watching the younger girl eating the food that his best friend cooked for her. 

 

What am I going to do… to be your best boyfriend someday? He mentally asked his sel. Little did he knew that his actually smiling the entire time.

 

“Yoong?”

 

“Uh… I’m sorry.” He quickly snaps his trance after hearing the latter’s voice. “Anyway, are you finish?”

 

The younger girl nods.

 

“Alright, I’ll take care of this.” the doe-eyed guy didn’t waste any more time and grabs the bowl to the sink.

 

Seohyun was left dumfounded in her seat, still can’t believe that the council president is in her house, taking care of her--After her one week boy friend. 

 

“Yoong?” she called out, after a minute of silence between them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter