It all started in a Bus

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

this is a full yoonhyun chapter. keke

 

this explains why Yoong is rude to our Hyunnie. 

 

-

 

 

 

 

It all started in a Bus

 

 

 

Nobody can make you smile for no apparent reason except for the person...

...who's on your mind right now.

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

A cup of coffee on the side and a pack of folders in front. Yoong can only sighed what’s before him. Being a president, he always had his responsibility in school that should be take care of.

 

Leaning on his leather chair, another heavy breath escape from his mouth. But suddenly, he unconsciously smiled to remember what happened earlier in his last subject.

 

Flashback…

 

“Im Yoong, how ‘bout you?”

 

Seohyun look at him with stern look. It’s unpleasant, telling him to back away or you’re dead in your next word.

 

Retracting back his hand, he steps back—with hands on his side. “I just… wanted to know your name.” he mutters, feeling a bit stabbing his self with that glare at the moment. For the first time, he was scared to someone he doesn’t even know the name, only her surname.

 

He saw the country girl look down and… “Seo JooHyun.” Mutters her name before walking pass to him, loud enough for him to hear those words from the country girl.

 

Seo Joohyun.

 

Nice name. Yoong smiled, before he also suited his self next to the country girl.

 

-

 

“Since everybody has their own partners now, before we start off…  I have my requirement book here.” The professor stated, showing a thick book in front of the class.

 

“Each partner should buy this book for the entire semester. One book for every partner. Where will you buy this? it’s for you guys to search. Freshmens are old enough to find this book in their own, right?… well except for Mr. Im who is already a student in this University.” The professor added, letting the students to see clearly the book as he give it to the student in front, before he sat back on his desk. Waiting for the students to have look.

 

-

 

“So… uh… can we start over again? hmm… you know… actually I’m not like—“

 

“When will we search for the book?”

 

Yoong instantly shivers to hear such cold words from the latter. Didn’t even finish his sentence. He raise a brow and was about to answer when another cold words was heard from the country girl.

 

“Don’t worry I have enough money to contribute.” Seohyun nonchalantly stated, while busy writing down some notes.

 

Yoong scoffed in disbelief. He wasn’t even planning to own the book. “This girl is really weird.” He mutters.

 

“What?” Seohyun put her pen down, fixing her stare to the doe-eyed guy just beside her.

 

“Uhmm… I said… “ Yoong got tongue tied all of a sudden. Those round brown orbs were somehow dazing him even for it’s a dead glare. He had a clear vision, on how beautiful were those eyes, with those eyelashes and those eyebrows, he felt a bit fuzzy.

 He gulps in and blink twice, wanted to snap his own from reality. “I said… yo-yo… you… c-can’t… I m-mean… “

 

Seohyun raise a brow, strange to the doe-eyed guy’s expressions. She’s sure the guy has some trouble on answering her. “Never mind.” she look away and went back to her notes, much to the doe-eyed guy's disappointment.

 

Yoong scoffed, can’t believe that he just got tongue tied all of sudden. His mind flashes those eyes again as he bit his lower lip.

 

Taking a glance to the girl beside, he widened his eyes when the latter took a glance on him too. They both look away as soon as they caught each other’s stares.

 

“The heck is happening to me.” Yoong mutters, taking another secret glance. 

 

 

Yoong shook his head and decided to write down notes too.

 

-

 

When the book had already on their place…

 

“Oh th-“

 

Yoong passed the book to his 'partner' when the latter had hold his hand accidentally, it gives him knowledge how soft were the country girl’s hands despite for it’s only a second.

 

“Aish!” ruffling his hair, he bit his lower lip and started to fanned his self using his hand.

 

“Hmm? What’s going on?” Seohyun look at him weirdly.

 

“Uh, nothing.” Yoong quickly look down to avoid the latter’s gazes. The hell is happening to me? It’s just a touch. Come on.

 

 

 

-

 

“Okay, so I’m going to search for the book first in the net. Then let’s decide to who’s going to buy it. Of course, we have to contribute.” Seohyun suggested, looking to the doe-eyed guy who's been looking down.

 

Yeah I know that. Yoong thought, rolling his eyes, still can’t look up to face the country girl.

 

“YAH!” suddenly Seohyun yelled to make the doe-eyed guy face her, but it just earns his professor and the student’s attention. While Yoong in an instant looked up and clutch on his chest.

 

Fail.

 

Seohyun quickly apologize to the students and to his professor by saying… “I’m sorry… I’m sorry… ” She was completely embarrassed and the reason is the doe-eyed guy as he glared and clenches towards the person beside.

 

“I hate you.” She said, loud enough for the doe-eyed guy to hear those words.

 

End of flashback…

 

 

 

I hate you

 

Yoong chuckle to his self to remember the word again, stretching his arms, he escape a yawn and check his time.

 

“It’s 6pm already? Ugh.” He groans to realize that he missed to see his best friend. “Probably, he’s with Noona again.” he mumbles and decided to organize his things back to his bag pack and left his little space in the University.

 

In the hallway, he came across few students only with some faculties too. The smiles on his face never fade until it got even better when he came across Jessica in front of the entrance gate with her car.

 

“Noona!”

 

“Oh Hey Yoong… “ came Jessica’s sweet response as they give each other a bear hug.

 

“You’re going home already?” asked the doe-eyed guy, looking to the car behind.

 

“Yup… and I’m waiting for you. I just wanted to ask something in the way?”

 

Yoong’s mood suddenly drops; he can’t take a ride with Jessica knowing that the latter will end up telling him a lot of stories about what happened to her day. He’s not complaining but he always find it annoying. Besides, he got a lot of assignments to do. His first day as a nursing students is unexpectedly more difficult than his first degree course.

 

“I can’t Noona.” He sadly informed. “I have lots of assignments today. Probably, I’ll end up sleeping late again.” he quickly disappointedly reasoned, hoping that the latter will be understanding.

 

Jessica pouted in disapproval. He heaved a sighed and smiled warmly to her friend. “It’s okay… I know nursing can be hard. Let’s just talk some time.”

 

Yoong brightens and quickly bowed. “I promise to have some time, okay? I’ll leave first.”

 

Jessica can only stared Yoong’s back in a distant when the latter had started to walk towards the bus stop. Still doesn't know why the doe-eyed guy prefers to ride a bus and train knowing his status in life.

 

 

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

6:15pm.

 

Seohyun’s wrist watch reads. “Where’s oppa?” she asked herself, looking back and forth in the side street. Her unnie told her about her older brother coming to fetch her since she still can’t go home with herself. Fifteen minutes had passed already and yet, her older brother hasn’t arrived. 

 

“otoke? How am I suppose to leave this place?” she whined, nearly cried. The place is quite already and the air is becoming colder to her body, keeping herself to shivers. “I should’ve brought my jacket.” She mutters, stomping her feet.

 

*ring~ ring~ ring~

 

Hearing her phone ringing, she rummage on her shoulder bag and quickly answer the phone call.

 

"What? Yah! Oppa, you promise... how can I go home without you?" Seohyun cried. How can she go home now? With her oppa not fetching him? Well she asked somebody? Or will she disturb her sister?

 

"Araso... don't worry I’ll ask somebody... thank you. Yeah... i have a great first day. Bye... love you." she ended the call with a sighed. "How can I ask somebody in this hour?" she groaned, looking for someone to ask.

 

 She turned to her back only to be met by the same guy again. The guy is standing just nearby, already dozing off.

 

“Aish! Why on earth I always came across with this guy?” she gritted his teeth, hissing to see the guy once more. For her entire first day in the University, she and the doe-eyed guy had came across with each other for 5 times. That means, half of her schedule, she has the same class with the guy. To her disappointment.

 

“Oh.” the doe-eyed guy suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter