The Gift [Final Phase 5.8]

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

OMG! 300 subscribers! ^^

thanks folks! <3

even though not all are commenting.

will it be possible? lol. keke. Thanks anyway!

 

and Thanks for the vote, charito ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

anyway, so here's another update....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Kwon-Jung Residence]

 

Yul's POV

 

"What movie is that Oppa?"

 

Quick as I could, I covered Krystal's mouth through my palms. Her voice is loud, earning my attention right instantly.

 

"Lower your voice Krystal." I literally whispered. She agrees, nodding. With that, I pulled back and sat by the couch comfortably. I can feel Krystal's weight in the side, which means, she already took her spot next to me.

 

"Oppa, you haven't told me, what movie is that?" 

 

I looked her and glared. "Can't you see? It's The Chronicles of Narnia." 

 

"Wae whispering?" She looked around. "It's only us at home. Are you... insane?"

 

I shrug and keep my sight to the television again. But yet, Krystal is persistent and moved closer.

 

"Oppa... what is it?" She whispers, finally.

 

"Nothing."

 

"Eh?"

 

"Ugh, Krystal. If you want to watch the movie, just watch, don't talk or create any noise." I hissed, in such a low voice.

 

She giggles, suddenly poking at me. Annoyed, I tilted my head, just so I can see her pouting. "What?!"

 

"Hmm?" She showed me her palms. I get it. But no, So I shake my head. "Oppa!!! Please!!!" This time, she shake my arms and made her voice high. Before she could do more, I quickly covered again, but she jerked and push me.

 

"Oppa! You told me you will give me money!" 

 

"Yah! I told you to shut up!" But to whom it may concern, I lost my patience and shouted to Krystal. 

 

"Why would I shut up?! This is a free zone!" She slapped my arms, but I was quick and dodge her. However, we need to stop out of sudden, because of a voice crying inside the room. 

 

"Aish!" I hissed, a little angry by Krystal. I was about to get up and get my baby when Krystal stopped me in my wrist. "What?!"

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know Kyungsan is here. Hehe... " Krystal grins. I rolled my eyes and pry her hand away, as I resume and slowly making my way inside the room. Krystal follows, and I shrug until the voice of Kyungsan's has to be so loud the moment I arrived. He is in his crib, so I need to bend down to carry him in my arms. He cry and cry, making me groan. 

 

"Omo! Don't cry, honey. It's only aunt Krystal."

 

"Oppa, I think he's hungry."

 

I literally slapped my head mentally for forgetting. "Krys, can you get for his milk? It's in the kitchen."

 

"You already made?"

 

"Ugh! Of course! Do it now!" As soon as I did, Krystal left quickly. I sighed and sat at the edge of the bed, while keeping on rocking Kyungsan in my arms. His face, it's all red from crying. I can feel myself crying as well. 

 

"Just wait for a moment okay? Aunt Krystal is coming. Um, please stop for a moment honey? Hmm?" I beg in order for him to stop, but it's not going to take easy. He cried even harder, and I need to stand so that I can dance him from left to right. 

 

"Do you want Papa to sing a lullaby?" I asked, yet he cries. "Oh no..., I almost forgot, I'm not good at it. Hehe... Let's just dance then." I keep on rocking him from left to right, right to left. And after some time, his cries went slowly down. I smiled at it.

 

"Here Oppa!" Just then, Krystal went back with his milk. Basically, I need to use baby bottle for Jessica seemed can't give him so much milk. So we decided and just use baby bottle for him. Yet, it's not regular. Jessica still needs to feed Kyungsan through her milk in her .

 

Gently sitting down at the edge of the bed, I slowly put the mouth of the bottle to Kyungsan's lips, and He parted them, so He can start to drink.

 

"Aigoo... I thought He won't stop." I wipe an invisible sweats over my forehead as I can feel myself getting a nice breath. Krysta giggle next to me. He is watching Kyungsang drink his milk, with his eyes are close. I smile as I saw his little right hands holding my little finger. My heart flutters

 

"Aww, he's such a cutie Oppa."

 

"So before you could exclaim Krystal, you should know that my house isn't not for noises." I scolded Krystal, whom only stuck her tongue.

 

"I like his dimples, and his hands... awww... Oppa, he's holding you. Omo! He, smile." and instead, she giggle to see my son suddenly smile.

 

"Eesh, you're just avoiding me." I mumble, as I shrug her. Instead, I smile to see my son so peaceful. My heart is like jumping from happiness, every time I would see him sleeping. It's like, wow. I am a father 

 

"Hehe... it's true though. Kyungsan is so cute. I want to have cute babies with Sul."

 

"No you're not going to do that." I glared at Krystal. I know they’re doing steady, but it’s not yet the right time for both of them to settle down. They’re still so young.

 

"Hehe, kidding. It's only some dreams though. Wait, can I hold my nephew?"

 

"No."

 

"Why not?" She pouted.

 

“Because you don’t know how to carry yet.”

 

“Hmph. As if he does know from the first time.”

 

“Krystal?”

 

“Waeyo?”

 

I sighed and just shrug her. “Kindly get Kyungsan’s diapers? I think he already… um… did.”

 

“What?” I have to kick Krystal on her legs for exclaiming so loud again, that certainly led to my son to cry. The younger girl only left me with a stuck on her tongue again—leaving me to deal with my son yet again.

 

I quickly rock him in my arms, while I shove back his milk. He shut up, earning yet my relieved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter