Seohyun version 4.0

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun's Problem: How to talk to her fiance.

 

Solution: Go to his apartment early in the morning and cook for him before he could wake up.

 

Another Problem: She's in her shift for the time being and will end at 5pm. She only have one hour of break later again. 

 

Seohyun groans in frustration after she had wrote down the things she needed to do for Yoong. Reaching for her phone, she hasn't received any text message yet that usually the doe-eyed guy would do if she's in a shift or something.

 

It's freaking 3am to be hold.

 

Stuffing a lot of bread to , she stood up and stomp her feet from left to right, thinking of any possibly way she can excuse again from her work. She was granted last night because of a valid reason from a kid from Camdrige but now, her reason would be invalid because it was already personal stuff. How can she do it? She needed a lot of time.

 

"Aigoo, I don't think I can do it later." defeat at her own decision, she flopped back to her leather chair and reaches for her cup of coffee while having her break.

 

Beep.

 

She heard her phone beeps which she gradually took her phone again to have read Jinwoon's message.

 

From Woonie: Don't worry, I got home safely by taking a cab. What about you?

 

She put her bread back to a tissue paper first before she typed a messaged in response: To Woonie: I'm glad. and don't worry about me too, I'm Okay. I got home safely right after Yoong dropped me home.

 

After she had her response, she took her cup of coffee again and drank a little before an answer was sent by Jinwoon:

 

From Woonie: Are you sure? I saw Yoong's eyes. I think he misunderstood us again. Do you want me to explain it to him?

 

She then type: I'm really okay. Just have your rest now, woonie.

 

From Woonie: Okay. Let me know if there was really not right. Good Night ~ ♥

 

Seohyun almost fell in her seat after having a response from him, with a shape of heart. She then type awkwardly...

 

To Woonie: GoodNight :)

 

"Aigoo, why did he put some heart." she mumbles and then tossed the phone aside before she resumes on her bread.

 

 

3 hours later...

 

 

"Omo! Yoong!" She had finally heard his voice after million times of attempt on contacting him. 

 

[Yeah, I'm sorry Hyun I'm busy here. Let's talk later.]

 

Tot-tot-tot....

 

Sigh.

 

Seohyun was agape and could only sat back again to her leather chair. "Why is he like this!!!" 

 

"Doctor Seo, You have new patient."

 

She could only put her head in the desk, helpless. "Yoong, talk to me baby~" as she mumbles.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

10:04am.

 

After series of attempt again to talk to him, She was getting too sleepy. Too sleepy that she end up calling for Jessica's attention out from her concerns regardless to her problem too.

 

[What's up?]

 

"Unnie, can I visit you for a moment? I have an hour of break." she said, yawning.

 

[Oh sure. You know I'm always here for you.]

 

She brightens at the confirmation and quickly gathered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter