Trapped by LOVE pt. 2

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Trapped by Love pt. 2

 

 

Love can't lie

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

“Aigoo… why am I feeding Yoong in the first place? I just want that Joohyun-ssi... to be jealous actually.”

 

Jessica mumbles, making her way to the kitchen. Her mind is still filled with Yul being sweet to the younger girl. Lately, she's been so concerned with the tan guy’s actions: rejecting her calls, coming late and even the recent…

 

Flashback…

 

“Yah! Where are you? Mrs. Im is already here.” She groans, out of her frustrations to the tan guy.

 

[I think I’m not going, I still have to do something here in the University. Don’t—]

 

“What? Did I hear you Yul? You’re neglecting Mrs. Im now?” Jessica frowned. This is the first time that her friend refuse to have dinner with the ever so kind mother of the doe-eyed guy.

 

[I’m sorry… this is just too important. It’s for the model Search so I can’t go there.]

 

Sighing in defeat, the blonde haired girl can only let it happen. Besides, Mrs. Im really doesn’t have an important meeting with them. But it still not considerable.

 

“Fine… you go ahead now. I’ll just call you later.” She said sarcastically, was about to end the call when another voice was heard.

 

[Sunbae… where are we going?]

 

She arches her eyebrows upon hearing the voice. It’s familiar, too familiar that made her flinch.

 

[hmm? Oh, in school only… Jess? Still, there?]

 

“Uh… yeah… was that… “

 

[De? Oh… uh… just a friend. Anyway, I have to hang up now. Bye.]

 

Heaving a breath, Jessica shook her head. She doesn’t know how what to react. This is the first time she felt being neglected by the tan guy. Being use to be with the tan guy, she couldn’t help but to feel disappointments or even missing the guy.

 

“Jessica?”

 

Hearing the voice, she ignores the tan guy and answer. “I’ll be there in a minute.”

 

End of flashback…

 

-

 

“Good… Nice work Jess. You have plus points.” Smiles her professor after checking her own dish.

 

“Alright guys… by next week… the model Search will have it’s preliminary, be sure to support our representative, who else? Miss Jessica Jung.”

 

All students clap their hands along with smiles to their pride for the competition. 

 

“Thank You.” Jessica thank, with a slight smile. It'll be her first time, hence she can't complain since the departmant have chosen her.

 

Suddenly, a sound of generator went off. All students exclaimed as the lights and all equipments inside the lab are not working anymore.

 

“What’s happening?”

 

“Guys, stay calm. Let’s resume our class later in an hour.” Her professor announces.

 

After hearing the announcement, some students groans and some were just leaving the classroom. Groans of frustrations because some other students were not yet done with their dish, while others passed.

 

Jessica on the other hand just arches her eyebrows and left her classroom. In the hallway, she can see a lot of students coming out from their respective classrooms as well.

 

“So it’s blackout?” she asked herself, noticing some faculties going out from their respective offices as well. Stopping in her locker, she quickly tossed all her belongings and calls the tan guy on her phone.

 

“Miss Jung, you have a photoshoot later at afternoon if the electricity will be back.”

 

A student approaches her with a schedule paper for the model search, handing it to her, which she only accepts with a smile.

 

“Thanks… “ she reply with a smile while waiting for the phone call to be answered. “Ugh, where is he this time?”

 

She leans into her locker and waited. In the corner of her eyes were students doing their own things while waiting for the electricity to be back; chitchatting, laughing, calling someone, and even listening to their mp3s.

 

She just slightly smile to the students while still waiting. Glancing on her watch 1:24pm. “It’s been a minute. Where is he? Pick up! Pick up!” she mumbles, started to get impatient.

 

“Omo! Yul… where are you? Class is suspended for a—“ she almost screamed in happiness when the latter had picked up.

 

[I’m sorry I didn’t heard my phone, I’m here at the library.]

 

“Oh, that’s alright… so you have no class at the moment?” 

 

[Yup, until 3… why?]

 

Jessica brightens. To her happiness, she literally flip the phone on the other side of her ear and answered back. “Umm… since the class is still suspended at the moment? can we hangout?” she offered, hoping for a yes answer.

 

[I don’t think I can, I’ll be having a choir practice later in an hour… and I’m waiting for Yoong’s call… I think just later… I’ve got the new schedule for model search, so we might see later. I’m sorry.]

 

“Uh… okay… it’s-it’s… okay.” Jessica heaved a sigh. As usual, the tan guy rejects her offer again. For instance, she can feel that the latter is avoiding her or is it because he has a girlfriend?

 

[Don’t worry… Tiffany will arrive later for her class. You can hangout with her.]

 

As if on cue, the eye-smiled girl appeared in front of Jessica. “Hey Jess.”

 

Jessica just rolled her eyes and give her friend a back face. “Okay… yeah… she’s here. Bye.” She hesitantly ended the call and faces her friend.

 

*tot-tot-tot…

 

“Guess what? I have new totoro… “ Tiffany exclaimed, showing the stuff toy to her friend.

 

Jessica can only stared in disbelief to her childish friend. “Where have you been, huh?” she scoffs, noticing the latters absence yesterday. “Were you hanging out with that midget again?”

 

“Yah! I told you she’s not a midget. She’s a special friend.” Tiffany almost wanted to slaps her friend for calling her girlfriend 'midget'.

 

“Whatever, she’s still a dork midget.” Jessica commented, walking pass to her friend.

 

Following suit, Tiffany didn’t hesitate to share what she saw yesterday. “Did you know that Yul and that—“

 

“Young singer of choral is dating my friend? Gosh Tiffany you’re so slow.” Jessica groans.

 

“Eh?”

 

Stopping on her tracks, Jessica faces her friend with two hands in her waist. “Let’s not talk about that. let’s talk about you and your brother, have you introduce yourself already?” Jessica obliviously asked. Since yesterday, she hasn’t contact the eye-smiled girl for some updates regarding her real intention in transferring school.

 

“Oh… Uh… it’s… fail.” Tiffan’y bright mood was replaced with poker face.

 

Witnessing her friend’s mood, Jessica hugs her for a comfort. “Don’t give up. Yoong will surely accept you in time. It’s not just too soon.”

 

“Of course… I’m not. Just giving him some time, if I have a good timing, then I guess… it’s the right time.” Tiffany reply, cheering her owns self. Her younger brother is so precious for her that she can’t find any reason to give up. They’re a family after all. “But, I really hate him for dumping you.” She added.

 

Letting go from the hug in surprised, Jessica chuckle out of a sudden. She still hasn’t discussed it yet to her friend. How can she?  “It’s done already Tiff. I and Yoong have a talk… and… we made a promise to… you know, support each other and still stay as friends. Like you, I can’t find any reason to let go of him. He’s such a precious friend of mine.”

 

“Really? how come you didn’t even share it to me?” Tiffany felt like dumb for hearing the news.

 

“Yah! Where are you yesterday?  I have no contacts with you for the entire day.” Jessica angrily said, as a matter of fact.

 

“Hehe… I hang out with her… as usual… since I’m totally worn out after the meeting I had with him.” Tiffany said vaguely.

 

Jessica felt want to flash a cold water into her head for being so careless. No wonder. “So it happened yesterday?” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter