YoongHyun

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She's interesting

----------------

 

 

"Opppaaaaaaaaa~ what are you doooooiiiing?!!!"

 

Birds from trees flews upon hearing such a loud voice under its small house that only contains 3 people living. Neighbors around who heard the scream was already use, as they only shrug it.

 

More scream was heard for the next couple of minutes until a loud bam was heard.

 

"Probably because of Yoonghyun."

 

One passer mutters, shaking its head after hearing the loud bam inside the house.

 

--

 

8:25am.

 

Such an early bird for someone who actually wakes up at 10. But because of the scream coming from her precious maknae, she forcedly opened her eyes, just to ensure her two siblings would not end up having scratches on their faces.

 

She sat by her chair just to sigh in front of her two siblings.

 

On her left, Yunho having his last gulp of water while on her right, her sister pouting away. "Oppa. I warned you... "

 

Yunho shrugs and just stood to start cooking for their breakfast.

 

The youngest Seo who is still mad just looks away and proceeds to her bedroom. Taeyeon was left with another.... sigh...

 

"Hyun, I'll drop later. Do you want to have Yoonghyun his check up?" she asked so loud

 

"No need unnie, Yoonghyun wasn't hurt. I think Oppa should."

 

Taeyeon chuckles upon hearing her sister's words. She took a glance at the busy Oppa behind just to see the latter having some scratch on his left leg.

 

"I really don't like that Yoonghyun. Tell me Taeyeon? Who buy it?" Yunho literally hissed, chopping the vegetables so bitterly.

 

"It’s Hyun, obviously." Taeyeon giggles upon remembering the day she saw her sister giggling to a cute little creature.

 

Flashback...

 

She was walking along with her sister at the public market, to have their weekly shop. When suddenly she lost her sight to her sister, her eyes quickly look around.

 

“Hyun!” she calls scanning around the market that is giving her such a hard time to move easily. The more she got nearer to the vegetable section, the more she is losing her sight in front.

 

“Yah! Hyun where are you?”

 

She calls so loud again but none would answer. As she finally realizes what she misses, she hastily put down her loads of plastic bags under and opened her phone.

 

It rings for good seconds only, before a hyper sister of her answers it right away.

 

[Unnie!!! Guess where am I?]

 

“Uh… I was about to ask you where are you?” she was definitely taken aback by the sudden loud voice.

 

[I’m here at a pet shop!!! I just bought Yoonghyun!!!]

 

“Yoonghyun? Who?”

 

[Hehe, my name for my new baby.]

 

“What? And wait… where’s that exactly?”

 

[Oh! just nearby. I can see you actually… turn on your left]

 

She complies, only to meet by her sister’s mischievous smiles. She gradually approaches the latter, just to find her already carrying a cute little one.

 

“Isn’t it cute?” her sister asked, in glee.

 

Taeyeon scoffs in disbelief. “Haven’t heard you like animals?”

 

“I thought so unnie, but when I saw this little cutie here. It reminds me of someone right away.”  Her sister said, while patting the creature's head.

 

“And who’s this someone? Don’t tell me… “

 

Her sister nods enthusiastically. “ Yup! just really cute , right? Just like him.”

 

She couldn’t comprehend and rolled her eyes. “So… why Yoonghyun, eh?”

 

“Uh… just thought so. Combining our names?” her sister giggles.

 

“No other meaning? Like any special meaning?”

 

“Oh? I really don’t have. Just seeing this cutie here actually reminds me of him.”

 

“Hmm… but I’m wondering… “she look closely to the cute one. As if observing what kind of an animal is it. “… Is this some kind of dog? Or what?”

 

Her sister shrugs and shook her head. “It’s a little fox unnie.”

 

 

“It’s cute… “ Taeyeon commented.

 

“I know right?”

 

“And he really looks like Yoong. Hahaha!!!” Taeyeon laugh so hard, earning the people’s eyes on her.

 

Her sister just giggles at her sister’s antics, while treating nicely her new found friend.

 

End of flashback…

 

--

 

Chop… chop… chop…

 

Yunho couldn’t hold any longer and chops all the vegetables angrily. He tossed all the pieces of it in a pan and it quickly created a sizzle sound. Grabbing some unions, salt, and a lot more ingredients, it creates another filling sound to their entire house.

 

“I’m so not going to give Yoonghyun his food.”

 

Taeyeon just silently snickered upon hearing again her brother’s hissing words. She just sat at her chair, waiting for him to finish while enjoying every words that would come out from her brother’s mouth.

 

--

 

Hyun’s Room.

 

The youngest Seo lied in her bed with a book in her hand. In her left, was Yoonghyun having his sleep after the chaos earlier.

Glancing at Yoonghyun, a never ending smile would occasionally appear at Hyun’s lips.

 Her heart, if only the doe-eyed guy was by her side at the moment, it’ll probably be complete. If only, she was with him at the moment, her smile would probably be completely happy. If only...

 

But, reality isn’t what she wanted right now.

 

“I miss you...” She said as she put the book she’s been studying and shifted her attention to the little sleeper by her side.

Yoonghyun yawns while closing its eyes when she pats the latter’s head.

 

“Yoonghyun, I told you to behave right? Look what you’ve got. Gladly and I was there to cover you up.” she pouted.

 

As if the little fox has understood her, its ears move mischievously.  

 

It makes Hyun to smile upon having the response. She lied beside it to have her quick nap first. But as she closed her eyes, she instantly open it again when she realize something.

 

“Omo! I think I’m laaaateeeee!!!!” she quickly got off her bed, proceeds to her bathroom but she stops as she about to open the shower.

 

“Oh right.” she quickly realizes it again. Going back to her room, she hope in to her bed once again, but only to reach for a g clif necklace of a certain doe-eyed guy, and…

 

“Mwah! I love you!”

 

She places a kiss to the thing before she keeps it to her wallet and immediately went back to have her shower.

 

--

 

After she has put her uniform on, and fixes her hair. She gathers her things in a rush, then places another gentle kiss to the little fox.

 

“Behave Yoonghyun.” She said before she pat the latter’s head, and headed out to meet her sister and brother already in the dining room, waiting for her.

 

--

 

9:30 am.

 

While having their breakfast, the Seo siblings are having also their usual conversation in every morning. This is always their routine, since the three of them are working.

 

“So how was the movie date last night?”

 

Taeyeon slowed her food once she was being asked by her brother. She didn’t answer yet and just reminisce the date she had with her girlfriend.

 

Flashback….

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

After the get together earlier, my heart had become so beating fast. Probably because this heart is actually really longing to just propose to Fany. But my mind wouldn’t let me. It always contradicts.

How?

 It always wants me to stop and just take it slow first. Mister Hwang should be the first one to know and not my girlfriend. Having his approval is much important than I should say so.

 

Aigoo….

 

But my heart. it’s like…

 

“Yah!” I quickly turned to my left, to see my girlfriend, already done with the pop-corn.

Oh, before I forgot, we are only at my house. Yeah, it is. Since theaters at the moment right now are all closed. So decided to just do the theater thingy in my house. Hyun and Oppa are still in their works at this moment, so I have a long night here with my girlfriend. hehe…

 

“What’s wrong?” Fany asked me. she was a bit furrowing her eyes on me as she scooted closer in my arms.

 

All I did was to shook my head and brings her closer to me—placing my right arm to her arms and places her head on my shoulder while the movie was on.

 

A romantic movie to be hold is currently airing on our little television.

 

I can feel my girlfriend enjoying it when I always feel her giggle, little cries, smiles and even…

 

“Yah! how could you do that!!! Bring your girlfriend back!!!”

 

Yeah, she shouted sometimes when the guy on the movie is hell idiot. I, just only watching her in glee. Until the last scene of the movie, she freak out when she didn’t expected it’s a sad ending. I have to comfort her for a lot of times just to make her calm, but she wouldn’t do until…

 

“Tae-tae… if you are in that position? You wouldn’t agree to be wed with somebody else right?”

 

I was caught off guard. Of course, I wouldn’t really. coz I only have my eyes on her.

 

“Of course, I wouldn’t do that Fany” I just simply said, but she cried much to my surprised. Aish!!!!

 

“Yah! why are you crying again?”

 

She didn’t answer and just continued to cry. I got nothing to do and just make her calm, give her a lot of assurance that I wouldn’t do it for her too. it’s just plainly epic that your girlfriend would always be so immature when it comes to things like this. But I am enjoying it though. She’s cute if she’s like this.

Out of a sudden when I am trying to calm her down, this cute little creature suddenly emerge under the coffee table of the living room.

Fany literally scream when Yoonghyun her toe.

 

“Omg Tae-tae!!! What’s that?”

 

“Yah! Yoonghyun, not here. Go to your room!” I instructed, but it won’t bother and just continued to go around the—messing the living room. Fany was in my arms, squeezing the hell out of me. I never know she’s fear with…

Uh… fox, right?

 

“Tae-tae, make him stop!!! Look, he’s taking our pop-corn and my phone!!!”

 

Fany literally pushes me and I end up the floor. But I quickly get up on my toe and tried to capture this little creature.

 

“He’s in the kitchen!”

 

“Yah!!! Yoonghyun!!! Don’t run!!!”

 

I chase him, from the dirty kitchen, dining table, under the table, back to the living room again, upstairs, then… out our house… went back to the house… until I got him under Hyun’s bed and quickly locked her up in Hyun’s closet.

 

“Aigoo… “ Shoot! I’m already so mess. -.-

 

--

 

I sat back to my girlfriend’s side, just to show her how mess I am with sweats. She was giggling watching me. damn!!!

 

“Hehe that’s okay Tae-tae… “

 

“I seriously don’t like that Yoonghyun!!! I’m so going to put him on an orphanage!!!” I exclaimed, and Fany just laugh at me.

 

“Hahaha!!! You serious Tae-tae?”

 

“Or much better? Throw him into a cold street and… let him die there.”

 

“Fox likes cold place Tae-tae.”

 

“Then in a fire place?”

 

“Hahaha!!!”

 

“Yah! don’t laugh at me!”

 

“I’m sorry I just can’t take—HAHAHA!!!! You are seriously so cute!!!” Fany pinches my cheeks so hard, making me wince In pain. But she quickly give it a kiss, much to my happiness.

 

“Go have some shower. I’ll just continue cleaning here.” she said and pats my cheeks.

 

“Yes ma’am!” I did a salute move before I complied and run to my room.

 

--

 

Kitchen

 

Not long after, after another having a good romantic movie, I find our selves in the dining table, having our late 2nd dinner. Argh!!! Fany is really a shikshin sometimes.

 

I’m just here in the side once again, staring at her while eating. Aigoo…

 

“DONE!”

 

She finished it in just 15 minutes.

 

“No more… do you hear me?” I warned her, as I grab her plate and place it in the sink. While washing her dishes, my heart suddenly skips when I feel her at my back, pressing her body to mine. She back hugs me while I do our dishes.

 

“Love… “

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Don’t ever stop loving Me.” she whispered.

 

I nod and answer… “Never in my mind would I do.”

 

“That’s good.” She seemed serious. Not long after, I feel her tightening her embrace, and I can feel her breath on my neck continuously as she buried her head to my shoulders.

 

“And why do you asked all of a sudden?” out of my curiosity, I wanted to asked her what’s bragging her mind.

 

“Just… want to assure. Love.” Her husky voice gives me a cold sensation down my spine. I Goosebumps all of a sudden.

 

Shifting my body around, I grab her waist and pull her over to give her a chaste kiss. I was responded by a sweet smile.

 

“You want to have fun tonight?” I asked her, grinning as my mind had some ideas to finish this night.

 

She nods, grinning a way too.

 

“Okay… “pushing her gently, I went back to the dishes. She sneaks her two arms once again and was having an excitement, telling me to hurry.

 

“I’ll finish this first.” I stick out my tongue towards her and she literally knocks my head.

 

“Come on! I can’t wait anymore!!!” she tried to pull me over, but I wouldn’t care and would still do the dishes.

 

“I’ll finish this first, can’t you wait?” I asked, well she’s really obviously can’t.

 

She whines and whines in my ears as I continued washing the dishes until I finished it peacefully. Now! It’s fun time!

 

--

 

Normal POV

 

Living room.

 

“Wait!”

 

“Yah! Hurry!!!”

 

“I am.”

 

“Aish! Just do it!”

 

Quick as she is, the midget quickly throws her last piece of

 

Stone.

 

“Go.” She announced. She had a smirk upon noticing her girlfriend having a blank face to what she did to her white stones.

 

Fany lose.

 

Wailing in frustrations, Fany hastily get up. “Next time, Taeyeon please don’t be such a prof!” she complained.

 

The midget stood as well. “I told you, I am good at go games. Why can’t you admit?” she cockily said.

 

“I’m so going to hate you if you keep on losing my stone!” grabbing her wallet on her pocket, she pulled out a 100 dollar and handed it to her girlfriend.

 

“Hehe… thanks love. I have lots of load to buy you flowers the next day.” Taeyeon said, as if telling her girlfriend that the reward will still be her girlfriend’s reward.

 

“Hehe… really?”

 

Taeyeon nods, before she put the money to her wallet.

 

“I need the freshest one okay?” Fany favored, literally changing her mood to a good one after hearing such an information.

 

The midget says… “It’s all on me.” as she beams.

 

“Hehe… now, I guess… it’s the main course right?” Fany steps forward to the midget all of a sudden, causing her to move backwards.

 

“Yeah… I guess?” Taeyeon wasn’t sure if it’ll alright or not, but it’s quite late already, so why not just let it to happen right? well, she always do it if it’s late.

 

BAM!

 

The midget find herself in the wall, being cornered by her girlfriend. She surely can’t breath anymore with their proximate.

 

Fany yawns before she gently brushes her girlfriend’s hair strands on the back of her ears.

 

“You’ll do it?”

 

“I do.”

 

Fany nods, determined to give her girlfriend the best night. Until then, their lips were locked and they couldn’t take it just to enjoy the bliss.

 

Taeyeon moves in sync with her girlfriend, trying to be the dominant. Until it was the time for oxygen, Taeyeon breathedly says… “Let’s do it upstairs.”

 

“Sure—ah!!!!”

 

“YOONGHYUN!!!!”

 

End of flashback…

 

--

 

“Omo! Sorry unnie. I should really spank Yoonghyun later!”

 

“Hahaha! Hyun, its okay. fany wasn’t that hurt much.” The midget of Seo siblings can’t hold her embarrassment and quickly get up.

 

Yunho who was silently giggling to the story of her sister, did as Taeyeon does while the youngest was face palming upon hearing the information from her sister.

 

Ring… ring… Ring…

 

Grabbing her phone out, the youngest Seo get up to her seat not long after and places her plates the same with her siblings before she answers the call.

 

[Hyunnie!!!]

 

“Cole? What’s up?” she answers as she watches her sister getting ready to leave.

 

[Are you free later after class?]

 

“Uh… Y-yeah… quite?” she asnswered while she step insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter