A New Friend

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A New Friend

 

 

The shortest distance between new friends is a smile

.------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

-

 

Tic… tic… toc…

 

Taeyeon heard her wristwatch, making her awake in her deep slumber. And just by then, she realize that she’s in bus.

She yawns and spread her arms widely. “Hyunnie might be in a break.” She mutters, pulling out her phone and dials the number of her younger sister.

 

“Argh! Why is she not answering?” she groans, leaning comfortably to her seat. Looking out over the window, she smile to every buildings she passes. As if making her feel really comfortable with the weather, she slids the glass window to the side and places her chin in her arms while waiting for the call to be answered.

 

After a minute of waiting, her younger sister finally answers the phone.

 

[Unnie!!!]

 

She literally distance herself upon hearing the loud voice of her sister. “Yah! why are you hyper, huh? Did anything happened?”

 

[hmm… nothing. Just really so happy. Anyway, and why did you call?]

 

“I just want to visit you, are you free at the moment?” she asked in confimation.

 

[Oh, I’m having a choir practice here unnie… but I guess you can come. I know you love music tool.]

 

“Really? Yay! So I’m going to hear my sister’s crack voice?” Taeyeon chuckles, jokingly.

 

[Unnie… it’s not funny.]

 

Taeyeon stops, hearing the serious voice but…

 

[Ahahaha… I got you]

 

“Aish!”

 

[anyway, I’ll be waiting Unnie. Bye]

 

Before she could answer back the phone call, Taeyeon heard the end sounds already, earning her frustrations. “Tch… she seems to be so happy. I wonder who makes her happy at the moment. Oh-wait… maybe… Yoong confesses already? Gosh! It’ll be really great!” she exclaimed, not minding the passengers stares on her.

 

*ring~ ring~ ring~

 

Another call was heard, Taeyeon answers the in an instant. “Yo Babe~”

 

[Babe~ are you free?]

 

“Yah! don’t tell me you’re ditching class again?” Taeyeon’s mood changes, hearing her girlfriend’s words.

 

[Yah! I’m just asking. Maybe you could visit here?]

 

“Where? In the University?” she asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

 

[Where else midget.]

 

“I’m actually heading there.” Taeyeon simply said.

 

[Oh, that’s great then. But wait… why I didn’t know this?]

 

“It’s not you I’m visiting there babe… my sister. I want to visit her. Have you cross path with her yet?” for over a week, Taeyeon haven’t heard any news from her girlfriend mentioning her. Now that she’s visiting her sister, it would be a big chance to introduce her sister to her girlfriend.

 

[Haven’t seen her. I only know her name Tae-tae… how can I?]

 

“Well, you might hear her name there.”

 

[Seohyun is the name right?]

 

“Yup!”

 

[Okay I’ll try.]

 

“What a nice answer… anyway, it’s quite long now, I have to hung up. Bye babe.”

 

[Bye… bye]

 

Closing her phone, Taeyeon put back her phone in her pocket and leans comfortably  to her seat. She smiles and beams to finally introducing her sister to her girlfriend. She’s been mentioning her girlfriend to her sister for quite sometime already, and she's sure her girlfriend will like her sister.

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the practice, all members had their breaks as they suited their selves in their respective chairs. Others were having a group circle in the floor while others were having their own moment alone to listen some music.

 

Professor Kwon on the other hand is in his table, busy in his laptop. Jinwoon together with Nicole, Seohyun, Yoong and Yul were having their conversation as well.

 

As usual, Yul is in his mission, holding the younger girl’s right hand while in the latter’s left is Nicole and Yoong is in her side. The chats went longer with each other’s jokes, mostly coming from Yul but the doe-eyed guy will eventually crack them up as well with his random reactions, not his jokes.

 

While talks is going on, Yoong can’t help but to glance at the younger girl’s side and the necklace he saw just earlier. The necklace was the same with his best friend, and he assumes the latter gives it. Seconds pass, he almost want to change place with Nicole but the latter keeps on reasoning. Minutes pass, he almost want call for the younger girl but he always end up being interrupt by Jinwoon.

 

Why so hard?

 

He can’t help his self but to only control all his feelings inside. Yes, he admits it now. He’s completely jealous with how the younger girl is actually talking to his best friend. He so want to pry his best friend’s hands over the younger girl’s shoulder. But how can he? He’ll wait. He should wait.

 

So instead of just taking glances or so, he stops the talks suddenly and all heads were turned to him.

 

“Something wrong, Oppa?” Nicole asked curiosly.

 

“Yeah… aren’t you enjoying our talks?” added Jinwoon, who’s actually enjoying every moment of their talks.

 

“Oppa?” the young singer arches her eyebrows.

 

“Yo—“

 

Before the tan guy could utter his words, Yoong had made him stand up along with Jinwoon. These made all the members looked up to them as well.

 

“Hmm… Just want some fun.” Yoong smirked, taking a glance to Professor Kwon and the latter stood to approach them.

 

“Mr. Im… what’s this?” asked the old professor.

 

“Uh… I was thinking of some break music, Professor Kwon? Can you allow us?” he asked, hoping that the latter will agree with his idea. “To have a new ambiance of atmosphere here in the room.”

 

“Yoong, are you thinking of a… mini show?”

 

Yoong smirked as he beams with his idea. “You’re correct, Hyung.”

 

Jinwoon, who’s in the side can’t believe that he’s one of the show, he wanted to complain but the doe-eyed guy had already stop him from talking.

 

Turning his head to the other members, Yoong beams and brace his self to have a speech for everybody. “Everybody, hopefully you’ll enjoy the show… but this is not just a free show. I want you guys to vote for the best… and Professor Kwon, you’re not exception.” he reminded.

 

“Wait… Yoong… we only have 30mins left for this practice, some will have their own classes after this.” Yul complains.

 

“No.. don’t bother it hyung… it’s only 3 minutes for each. So… deal?” Yoong offered a hand which the latter accepted right away. Well, for Jinwoon, he’s so ready.

 

Suddenly, the door opens, making all heads turn to the light source from outside.

 

“Oh… Uh… can I?”

 

In the door is Jessica Jung.

 

Smilling so bright, Yul and Yoong welcomes the new guest inside the room. Jessica sat just beside Seohyun and greets a little hello there.

 

Looking forward, they saw the mini stage in the music room lightens and two guys put all their equipments. Jessica who is not aware nudges Seohyun for a question.

 

“What’s going on?” she gradually asked in a whisper.

 

“Oh, there will be a mini show unnie. I think you might like it.” Seohyun informs, smiling towards the blonde haired girl.

 

Jessica somehow felt at ease with those smiles from the younger girl and smiles back. “I see… “

 

-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m here!”

 

Tiffany immediately smiles, hearing and seeing her girlfriend waving at her. Jogging towards the latter, she quickly envelopes her with a warm hug.

 

“Yah!!! I can’t breathe.” Taeyeon complains, being hug tighter and tighter that she can’t breathe anymore. It’s like they haven’t seen their selves in a while.

 

Tiffany let go from her hug and grins at her girlfriend. “Hehe… I’m sorry.”

 

Taeyeon was clutching to as she answers… “It’s okay… let’s go this music room? My sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter