A Day to Remember 1/2

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Day with you 1/2

 

 

 

A day without you is like a day without sunshine

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Nervous hands, heart is beating so fast and she almost wanted to go back home. In some instance, the younger girl can’t help but to feel these kinds of feelings. It’s not even a date as she always think, but why is she feeling like it will be a date?

 

Sighed.

 

“What am I going to do?”

 

This is going to be her first time for her to left the house with only one name in mind—Im Yoong.

 

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As the younger girl is currently travelling, the doe-eyed guy is already in the train station, waiting patiently for his angel to arrive. He arrived 30 minutes earlier than he expected. Just earlier, he was completely blank when he woke up. It took him a minute to finally snap his own trance, to remember why the day should be important.

 

Pacing back and forth, Yoong couldn’t explain what he is feeling. The feeling inside him is the same if he is waiting for his mother to arrive but in different way. It’s as if he’s waiting for someone that has been away for him for about a year or more than.

 

It's a feeling of waiting for someone so special.

 

His smiles never disappears as he tried to calm down his nervousness by walking left and right, singing the song that continuously filling his ears and breathing heavily like there’s no tomorrow. Just 15 minutes left and his patience will finally be worth.

 

“I Hope she’s going to like my shirt.” He mutters unconsciously, still wearing the brightest smile that a woman could die with.

 

--------------------------------------

 

“Aigoo… “

 

Already sighting the doe-eyed guy, the younger girl couldn’t help but feel her heart doubled its beating. Her hold on her bag doubled when she saw the doe-eyed guy turned but the latter isn’t staring at her.

 

“This is like the first time I saw him.” Seohyun unconsciously reminded by the first time she came across with the guy.

 

The younger girl stayed on her spot while still staring at her partner's face, something had prevented her to move and just stare amazingly with those doe-eyes. “Why am I like this?” She mutters, didn’t know that she’s already blushing by just admiring those doe-eyes.

-

Her hold on her handbag got tightens when he saw the doe-eyed guy had entered the train. Her eyes widened and she couldn’t breathe anymore. She tried to gain back her consciousness by averting her gazes somewhere but to no avail…

 

“Joohyun-ssi… “ the doe-eyed guy had called her name and she quickly turned back her gazes to those doe-eyes.

 

Gulp in.

 

“N-Ne?” finally, she managed to break out with her breath and respond in a low voice.

 

Closer and closer, the doe-eyed guy was smiling brightly to her as she slowly stood as well, without even unlocking her gazes to those gazes.

 

“Uh… Yo-Yoong-ssi… “ all of a sudden, she got tongue tied. What she plans on greeting the guy immediately didn’t happened as the doe-eyed guy is already in front of her, staring the same way with her.

 

“It’s nice to see you again.” Yoong welcomed the younger girl with a bright smile.

 

Seohyun flush to hear that voice clearly and personally. She misses the voice so much that feels like music in her ears. Although they’ve been talking on phone, it’s still different if she heard it straight from the person in front of her.

She wanted to reply but a voice over was heard from train, making her tongue to back away.

 

“Let’s go?” Yoong offered with a hand.

 

Staring at those hands makes the younger girl remember the first time she held it. Even for that night and another passed, she had quite notice the doe-eyes advancement on taking her hand, and she greatly welcomed it but only to feel strange feelings. That night, she fluttered and her heart doubled its beat. She couldn’t careless as she complained with the doe-eyed guy. But when the hold was getting tighter, she felt herself light headed. It was as if the doe-eyed guy had already taken her consciousness that time.

 

Seohyun contemplated to hold Yoong’s hand as she looks away slowly and… “Let’s… let’s go.” Answered, afraid that she might lose her consciousness again and will end up answering few words.

 

She was about to walk pass when she felt the doe-eyed guy’s hand sneak to her fingers. She almost squealed when it came contact to her skin. They aren’t a couple, but for some reason her partner always does it for her? Making her question as to why the guy would always do it.

 

“May I?” the doe-eyed guy asked for a confirmation.

 

Lost again, Seohyun wanted to let go but the doe-eyed guy had already drag her out from the train, in time when the train moves again.

 

-

 

“Here we go again.” she unconsciously mutters as she felt herself light headed with the touch. Her breathing is fast in rhythm with her heart as she let the doe-eyed guy drag her to the bust stop.

 

But for some reason, she enjoyed the touch and another unconscious smile crept into her lips when she stared at the guy’s back. “I miss you.” She blurted out of the blue.

 

Suddenly, Yoong stops. Did he hear it right? Did the younger girl just blurt those words?

With heavy breaths, he turned slowly to the person he misses a lot too. “Come again? Did I… hear it right?”

 

Caught off guard, the younger girl abruptly let go her hand from the latter as she look away. “I-I… didn’t say… a-anything.” She said in a low voice. What was that Joohyun?

 

“I miss you too.” Yoong answered afterwards, blushing with his own words.

 

“Did I—“

 

Seohyun stood froze, when she turned and was met by the doe-eyes closely. Doesn’t want to lost again with her trance, she quickly steps back but only to be hold by the doe-eyed guy again on her hand and drags her inside the bus. “How many times will he do this?” she mutters in such a low voice.

 

-------

Stepping inside the bus, Yoong didn’t let go of the younger girl’s hand as he paid for their fare and look around for an empty space, but to no avail…

 

“Aish!” he hissed as he noticed that there’s two empty seats but it was separated. An empty seat at the back and another just nearby.

 

Seeing this, Seohyun slowly let go of her hand and chuckles. “You took that… “ she pointed to the nearest. “and I’ll take at the back.”

 

With a defeated sighed, Yoong gradually took his seat and so Seohyun does too. What Yoong is missing was the younger girl’s enjoyment of seeing him disappointment. The younger girl can’t believe that for the first, they’re sitting apart.

 

“Argh! I hate this seat.” Yoong exclaimed. He’s sitting to a chubby girl who’s too engrossed with her lollipop. He wanted to talk to the girl beside for changing of seats when the latter isn’t even paying attention. Just earlier, he’s too happy with his partner’s comeback and now, he feels God is separating them again.

Turning his head to the younger girl, he smiled slightly before he his mp3 again to listen some songs. He couldn’t stop his happiness as he smiled from ear to ear. “She looks more beautiful now.” he unconciousnly said.

 

Hearing the words, the girl besides turned her attention to the doe-eyed guy beside. “Yah! Mister, what are you talking about?”

 

Yoong snaps from reality hearing the loud voice and quickly pulled off the earpiece in his ears and questioned the girl beside him. “Hmm? Did I do something?” he asked in confusions. He was just too engrossed with the younger girl’s comeback that he missed to hear his own loud voice.

 

As if the girl felt insulted with what she heard, the girl abruptly pushed him aside, causing the doe-eyed guy to fell on his seat. “Argh!”

 

“Omo!  Yoong-ssi… are-are you okay?“ Seohyun’s attention was snap instinctively, hearing the thud and find out his partner in the floor already.

 

Clutching to his hips, Yoong stared in disbelief to the chubby girl who just pushed him. He was quite sitting in his position but only to be pushed rudely like that? It’s disrespectful. He’s not being raise by his mother only to be pushed by a stranger, let alone a strong stranger. His nerves started to boil and wanted to accuse the girl for the treatment. But…

 

“Yoong-ssi… Let’s just change seat.” he changes his mind hearing the voice of his partner. Turning to the voice, he keep his calm and stood.

 

“No it’s okay.” he replied, approaching the girl.

 

“Wait… you’ll only stand there? Your back, I thought its hurt?” the younger girl couldn’t careless as she worriedly asked. She was about to stood too when the doe-eyed guy pushed her back on her seat.

 

“It’s okay… I’m okay.” He breathlessly said, even for it’s a lie. He doesn’t want the latter to get worry, so he chooses to lie. It’s their first day meeting after days passed; he can’t let his partner felt bothered in his co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter