A Request

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

we can work together, through this test.

----

 

 

 

 

Yoong finally let go of her hand after running away from them. And they stopped in an empty white football field.

She breathed as a relief that she was already outside. She thought she couldn’t control her emotions, but she was surprised when she give in to her emotions and literally did escape a lot of tears. It was fast and she was surprised after being pushed.

 

She wiped her tears constantly until two hands helped her to do it. She help herself as well as she wanted to calm her own. Only that, the guy didn’t let her calm when she felt her body pressing against hers. She gives in and sobs under his arms.

 

“This is what I’ve afraid of.” She shivers hearing his whispers over her ears. The hand over the back of her head were constantly doing its own while she could only cry.

 

“Shshsh… stop crying will you? I thought you are stronger than me?” Yoong scolded, controlling his emotions as well. Once again, he was in his weak spot when he saw her hurting. He was in his mind again where he wanted to just end her miseries.

 

Breaking up with her?

 

It’s running on his mind at the moment but his tongue wouldn’t let him. His heart wouldn’t let him. He was afraid to let her go, why would he break up with her in the first place?

 

He’s just too coward at the same both sides. Letting go and fighting for her seems so far for him to reach.

 

“Whatever was this, don’t ever show me a reason to let go of you, please.” He angrily said, tightening his hold on her.

 

She who is in the urge to hit him hard for creating such pain again to her heart didn’t do after learning those words from him. Instead, she clutch into his body and buried her face into his neck, crying like there’s no tomorrow.

 

For a record, her determination to fight for him has loosened for a second but as she learned his fear; a new courage was inside of her. She mumbles, “Promise you wouldn’t too, Mister Im.”

 

The guy nodded, and she takes that as new found strength. She takes that as a reason for her to continue. No matter how much it was killing her already.

 

Over again, she sobs and sobs under his protective arms. She could feel it. The determination of both sides to fight for the love they started. It was there, and she was overwhelmed. It was all over again, she was falling for him deeply. Indeed, the love was so powerful rather than the mess that is constantly giving them heartaches.

 

He who was still in her loving embraces was the same. He felt her strength that is longing for his support. He felt her determination that also asks for him to join her.

 

Is he willing to join her?

 

That’s one of his questions. It makes him even tightening the hold on her. If he’s going to join her, that means, he is considering more of his heart than the truth. He is considering the one year of relationship with her than the past he had no idea when it started.

 

The doubts over his head had moved away. Finally.

 

Slowly, he pulled over and reaches for her face, resting their foreheads against with each other. He was breathless when he whispers, “Tomorrow and in the future, Miss Seo… let’s make this love forever. I’ll try my best to fight for this, and I want you to agree on me… “

 

He needed no words from her as he continues… “Let’s not entertain weakness anymore. Let’s face this together. Let this be a reason for us to have strong relationship. For a stronger relationship in the future. Believe me, we can work together through this test.”

 

With that said, she was received by a nodded by her. He smiled and fluttered before he reaches down to her lips, pressing it lightly and more light pecks until it grows as a passion between them.

 

Seohyun’s weak lips responded without hesitations, mixing also the tears that were constantly dropping in her cheeks. The doe-eyed wiped them off as he allows their emotions one, to every movement they had shown.

It was slow and yet so sweet. The miseries that they shared for a moment earlier had suddenly subsided as they could only feel the love from each other. They move in sync, as its sparkle was all over the place.

 

 The magic of love was terrifying.

 

 No matter how much the kisses will have an urge to stop; one of the lips will catch for it to continue. One lip will not allow the other to be alone, because it knows the true feelings from the weak one. It will never change its rhythm as it move in sync again to where it left.

 The hope between them never died as they shared smiles between their lips slowly.

The beating of their hearts will never get wrong as both of them know the right way to stop and go.

 

10… 20… or more seconds passed, the kiss had suddenly getting slower and slower because of the needed air. Breathlessly, they slowly pulled away from each other, smiling from each other as they reach for both of their foreheads once again.

 

 “Are we good now? Mister Im?” the younger was the first one to break their silence. The doe-eyed simply take a peck at her lips before she heard him say,

 

“Not yet, Miss Seo… not until we could get through on this.”

 

It was enough said for her to understand those words. She knows and he knows the connection between them, and there are no more words to explain it.

 

She buried her face once again to his neck, smelling the perfume from him that feels so amazing. Her eyes have already dried from the tears she had escaped. Yoong was caressing her cheeks and at the same time had his lips over her head.

 

 

 

Unknown to the couple, one middle age woman was standing not far away, clenching to the sight of two lovers before her.

 

“Mrs. Im. I don’t think—“

 

“No Miss Yoojin. We are not yet done. I’m sure they already have the urge from each other to let go. Just, be patient.”

 

The younger beside her look down at her son, who also looked up into her. “Just one more week, Okay?” she assured him and his son nodded innocently.

 

“Miss Kim, have you taken your medicine?” a nurse approached her and she gradually shakes her head. Mrs. Im who was on her side didn’t take any second thought and suggested the both of them to go back inside the room.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After the presentation and the interview session she had, Seohyun found herself outside in a certain room. The defend also indicates her end of duty as Yoojin's doctor.

 

Her two hands are over her back as she paces back and forth waiting for someone to emerge behind the doors. Because apperently, Her heart was concern to the two people inside the room.

 

“… Aigoo… what took them so long?” she mutters while she couldn’t contain her nervousness.

 

“Oh, Miss Seo.” Suddenly her nervousness had stop and was replaced by a shivers hearing the voice behind. She reluctantly turned around and was greeted by Mrs. Im’s smile on her. She bows as a respect and Mrs. Im simply shrug it.

 

“So the truth has unfolded Miss Seo. What do you think you are suppose to do by now?” Mrs. Im asked her, and that keeps her wonder for a moment. She was bewildered until her head had hit the spot of the words from her.

 

She clenches and slowly opens to acclaim her words. “I am not doing anything; let your son decide it.”

 

Mrs. Im was impressed at the strong determination from her favorite girl. She step two forward and tuck the hair of the younger’s behind her ear as she replied, “Good, because I know, at this moment, my son will decided on his own.”

 

She raises a brow confused. “What… do-do… you mean?”

 

Before she could hear a response, the door before them opens revealing her boyfriend and Yoojin behind him. She tried to smile at him and he smiled briefly at her.

 

“Umm, Mom, I’ll drop them in the gate first. Miss Seo, I’ll be back on time, Okay?” to her surprised, the doe-eyed guy only give her a word and then left swiftly at her side.

 

“Told you. I’ll be surprise if he will be back.” Mrs. Im whispers as she follows them behind.

 

Confused, Seohyun wanted to follow them and somehow stop him from doing so, but something was stopping her. The trust she is giving for him was there and she couldn’t move and just let herself watch their back disappears from her sight.

 

“I trust your words, Yoong.” She whispered to herself, placing her hand over her g-cliff necklace. She smiled. Yes she smiled because as she watches them far away, she was reminiscing the earlier passion she shared with him. It’s enough evident that no matter what, her boyfriend wouldn’t fail her. She will trust his words no matter what. And be a strong woman for them.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Stopping in front of a van, Yoong bend down and unwrap the scarf in his neck then put it around the little boy’s neck. “Tch, Be a good boy, Okay? I won’t be always in your side.”

 

“But you promise to us earlier, right?”

 

Yoong nodded. “I’ll make sure. Don’t’ worry.”

 

“Yoong.” Yoojin who was on the side, calls for the attention of the doe-eyed guy. When he looks up into her, she smiled at him. Unfortunately, he wasn’t smiling at her. Instead, he was staring at her side with little questions she assumed.

 

 “Father, can I hug you please?” the young boy pulled his shirt, interrupting his trance. That’s when he smiled and granted the boy’s request. He leaned forward and he was enveloped by such small arms in his neck.

 

He slowly pulled away not long after, and another smile crept into his lips once he was greeted by his innocent smiles too. He then stood and simply had another stare at the mother of his 'child'. He had a raising eyebrow when he utters.. “I’m sorry… but…. I don’t want to be mean…. but Why-why… I can’t really feel anything from you? why I can’t even remember you?” He firmly asked, wondering so much.

 

Yoojin sadly understands. “I understand Yoong. I think it’s because, I am no longer as beautiful like the last time. My cancer had me older.”

 

Feeling a bit bad, the doe-eyed guy takes his words back. “I’m sorry to hear it. But will you be patient? It’s not easy for me. I know you know that I’m currently dating someone.”

 

Yoojin nodded slowly, looking down at her son. Later then she wiped the tears that suddenly drops in the corner of her eyes. Yoong was quick to envelop her for a hug.

 

“I’m really so sorry. I’ll make up to you if I have a time.” Yoong whispers.

 

“But Yoong, will you just go home with us? I just miss you.” and Yoojin sobs in sadness. She held him in his waist, closer to her. “I miss you so much. Your hugs, your kisses on me. I miss it so much, baby.”

 

Yoong could feel the pain from the girl. As much as he wanted to feel the same for her, he was surprised to learn that he couldn’t feel anything when their bodies meet each other. It instead shivers him and makes his heart damp at the proximate. It’s so unlike when he presses his body with his lover, Seo Joohyun.

 

Just for a respect for his past lover, he returned the hug and not long after he pushes her aside.

 

“I think the ski activity is much better for us to bond more. That’s all I can do as of the moment, Miss Kim.” Yoong strongly said. Unfortunately for him, Yoojin wasn't listening and pulled him over again, but this time, he was surprised when their lips meet. He was about to pushed her when it got deepen and the kid underneath them was somehow happy to see them kissing. 

 

He could only give in and loses his strong hold over her arm. He just stayed froze while he let her passionately kissing him. For the first of her lips, Yoong decided to close his eyes if he could feel something from her. To his dismay, not a single one had made through his heart. It tasted like honey, but it wasn't enough for him to have a slight skip of his heart or familiarity. He felt a stranger's lips sensation only.

 

He was confused and surely wasn't sure why he could only feel her needs.

 

Not long after, Yoojin's arms traveled up into his neck, pulling him closer so that he could respond, but he was stubborn to stay froze not until he heard Taemin on the side.

 

"Yes! Appa love mother so much!"

 

He got losen and Yoojin successfully parted his lips. A tongue had made way inside immediately, causing for him to just focedly pushed her away.

 

Yoojin look at him surprised.

 

"Umm... Uh... I'm... I'm sorry." Yoong bit his lip furiously, looked down into the kid underneath to avoid the tears in Yoojin's eyes. 

 

"It's Okay, Yoong... I'm sorry too." Yoojin replied, wiping the tears in her eyes and cheeks.

 

“Appa!” Taemin tug on his jacket happily, but he was smiling bitterly at him.

 

“What is it, Taemin?” He weakly asked.

 

“Omma, I’m hungry.” the young boy pouted, and for the first time, Yoong could see his self to the young boy. It somehow reminds him of his childhood.

 

“Why don’t we have dinner together?” before they couldn’t answer the request from their child, They heard a voice nearby. It was Mrs. Im who is offering it.

 

“Dinner? Uh, Mom. I don’t think—“

 

“Yes! Please!!!!” Taemin was jumping up and down to Yoong’s dismay. He look at the young boy a little hesitations and then up to Yoojin who also give him a motion to grant the request from the child. For instance, it melts the doe-eyed guy’s heart to see an innocent one so eager to bond with his father.

 

With another thought on his mind, he sighed in defeat. “Okay, let’s have dinner together.” He said and it leads for both girls on the side to have a smile before him. Yoong could only smile a little at them then back to the little one underneath.

His smiles over the younger boy were somehow as sincere as he could see himself on him.

 

I wish Hyun wouldn't mind this. He thought while thinking of some bond with the young boy.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

For the first time of his life, Yoong was enjoying the company of the young boy. The moment they arrive at the restaurant not too far away from the University, he was dragged into a mascot. He didn’t take any second thought and started to play with him with the support of the mascot.

 

“Look how happy he was.” Yoojin said, realizing how the doe-eyed guy only cares about the young boy instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter