Forgiveness

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

shoot! Never realize Taemin got a lot of haters. lol.

Thanks from all the feedbacks anyway. ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoong arrived in the hospital inside, alone. Taemin who doesn't want to go with him remained in the car with his bodyguards. 

 

"Yunho is back Yoong. What are you going to do? It won't be an advice if you come inside." comes Jessica's concern. The doe-eyed put his two hands over his waist, sighing heavily to have thought about it.

 

"You're not... coming... inside... are you, Oppa?" Nicole somehow can see the doe-eyed guy's plan through his eyes. The way he would glance at them behind which is the door, it gives him an idea that Yoong wanted to go inside.

 

"I can't just...leave the hospital... without... seeing my fiance... though It will be dangerous, I guess, I should just do it." Yoong shared his thoughts. Nicole and Jessica looked at each other puzzled.

 

"What do you mean?" Two Jungs asked in unison. The doe-eyed slightly rub his temple, before the right words came to his mouth.

 

"I'll... explain it. I'll... tell him everything what happened." 

 

Jessica shake his head, disapproving. "Yoong, the problem is not about what happened. Yunho's thoughts are the problem here."

 

"Yes?" Yoong was puzzled. But It curious him instantly.

 

Jessica slightly give Nicole a glimpse before she proceeds. "Yoong, Yunho is... mad because.... he find it... common. Common to the fact that, ever since then, you keep on hurting his sister."

 

"Huh? Is... he... by chance, disapproving me?" Yoong was surprise. Yunho as far as he knows supports him from being his sister's boyfriend and now, fiance.

 

"Yup! And you know what it is?"

 

"Oh! Hyung!" Yoong, Jessica and Nicole had their head turned to the source of the voice. Specifically, behind the two Jungs. Yoong raise a brow to the person smiling at them.

 

"Jinwoon-ssi?" Yoong was sure, Jinwoon had something to tell with his smiles despite from their situation. Jessica and Nicole rolled their eyes to Jinwoon, as they turned their attention back to Yoong.

 

"We'll go outside first Yoong. I and Nicole are going to buy for Hyun's dinner first. We'll see you later." Jessica informed as she motioned to Nicole to follow her.

 

"Oppa! Fighting!" Nicole showed her fist, before she follow the blonde.

 

"What is it all about?" Jinwoon asked, but Yoong refuse to answer. He instead put his hand over the doorknob of Hyun's ward, but he had no chance to twist it anymore when Jinwoon hold his wrist. He looked up to Jinwoon quizically.

 

"No don't" said Jinwoon, as if he know something inside.

 

"What? are you preventing me to get inisde? In My fiancee's ward?" 

 

"No. What I mean is, don't come inside yet. Because, it's not going to be okay."

 

Yoong puffs an annoyance, couldn't believe that Jinwoon is stopping him. "Jinwoon, as far as I know, I'm Hyun's-"

 

"Jinwoon-ah! You can go back now. My sister has done changing."

 

Jinwoon giggles at Yoong's smack to his own head for embarrassing himself. The doe-eyed look at him with a roll of eyes.

 

"I guess, it's time to get inside." Jinwoon teases, pushing the door gently to open the door for his friend. Yoong compose his stand and took a deep breath before his two legs acted up inside. Jinwoon smile at his friend's sight, following him inside.

 

------------------------------------------

 

Dongguk, Cafe~

 

Pulling over the car, Sul immediately run towards Krystal's side, opening the car door for her. Krystal smiled a little as a gratitude.

 

"Thanks Sul."

 

"No Problem." Sul giggles, earning a slight and playful slapped at his arm. He pouted but eventually didn't bother anymore.

 

"Let's go." Krystal said, leading Sul to walk inside the cafe. However, before they could reach the door, Sul blocked her.

 

"Waeyo?" Sul proceeds to take his jacket off and place it in Krystal's shoulder. The younger raise a brow.

 

"What is this for?"

 

"It'll be cold." Sul sheepishly answered.

 

"Cold? It'll be warm inside! Babo!" Krystal giggles and just shrug Sul. She was about to open the glass door again when Sul do it for her. She was amuse.

 

"I seriously don't get you." Sul shrugs and just smiled.

 

They soon saw Amber and Nicole with other members of Chorale. Amber who has been waiting for them stood when he saw Krystal, so gorgeous in his sky blue dress.

 

"You-you... look so gorgeous, Krystal." Amber praises, blusing Krystal in process.

 

"Thanks, Amber Oppa." Krystal shyly utters.

 

"Gorgeous isn't it? I was the one who choose it for her." Sul shared, proud that even Amber praises it. He took time to choose for Krystal's dress. It should be praised.

Krystal then nudges him behind.

 

"What?" Sul whispers in Krystal's ear.

 

The younger sighed and proceeds to whisper as well. "Shut up."

 

"Err... It's true though." 

 

"Umm... so... shall we?" Amber who notice the two talking silently, interupted them right away. Feeling awkward as they stand there.

 

Krystal quickly smiles to Amber. "Yeah, thanks Oppa." Amber smiled back, pulling the chair for her. Sul raise a brow to Amber, watching him gentlemen for his friend.

 

"Hmm, so can you bring my chair out too, Amber?" He joked.

 

"Eh?"

 

"Hahaha! kidding." Sul smack Amber's arms, earning still a puzzle on him. But later did he shrugs Sul and follow them to sat in their table.

 

"Best friend, I've heard Unnie is not Okay? What happened by the way?" Suzy who can't be with the others in the hospital was worried too. She could simply pray for her unnie's safety in later time.

 

"Unnie? is this... Hyun you're talking Suzy?" Amber had asked, unaware. Suzy nods as a response.

 

"Uh... yeah, actually as far as I know, it was Taemin who cause it. He throws a transformer car to Hyun unnie's face. That's how it got a deep cut. The car has a pointy front." Krystal informed.

 

"Omo really?"

 

Krystal took a glimpse at Sul before she proceeds. "Yeah, and as I look at it... It seems that, Taemin still doesn't like Hyun unnie."

 

Suzy sighed. Amber who noticed it reaches for his sister's hand, for a comfort.

 

"But don't worry, it's all fine now. When we were in our ride, we received Jessica Noona's message, telling that Noona is all good. She's out from danger." Sul told them, which Krystal had agreed.

 

"Yes. So no more worries best friend. Let's have some dinner peacefully, instead?" Krystal was excited out of a sudden. And it didn't miss Sul and Amber's eyes.

 

"Waeyo?" Amber had a puzzle mind, asking the younger.

 

"Nothing, Oppa. Let's order?" Krystal giggles.

 

"You're weird." Sul who sat beside Krystal commented, loud enough for Amber to have his eyes on him. 

 

"Weird? Why Sul?" 

 

Sul grins. He proceeds to reach for the flower in the vase at the middle of their table, showing it to Amber. "Someone sends him flowers earlier at the University."

 

"Uh... so... you receive it... Krys?" Amber's eyes turned to Krystal. He smiled at the younger so meaningfully, while blushing a little.

 

"Y-yeah, Oppa. Aish! Sul! what the hell!"

 

Smack.

 

Sul chuckles, having notice the blush from the girl. Amber and so as Suzy were amuse at Krystal's red face out of a sudden.

 

"Awww... best friend, you like my brother's flowers?" Suzy teases. Though doesn't know a thing, she wanted to .

 

Krystal look at Suzy, shaking her head.

 

"Err... as if she really doesn't like." Sul mumbles, but was loud enough for Krystal on elbowing his side hardly. Amber laughs when she did it. And Suzy followed to the fun; she playfully hit Sul's arm as well.

 

"Aish! Stop!" Sul who felt Suzy's smack on him quickly stood up. He hisses and ruffled his hair. "Seriously! You guys are bullying me!"

 

Krystal pulled Sul back to his sit while chuckling. "We are just joking you know."

 

"Yeah, Krystal is right." added Suzy.

 

"Hmph. You guys just-"

 

"Uh, shall we order now?" Amber interupted, noticing that they haven't ordered indeed. Krystal and Suzy both agreed, reaching for the menu in the table while Sul could only sigh at the sudden turn of the events. It almost piss him off somehow. Especially Amber's laugh on him.

 

"You're not ordering?" Amber suddenly asked him, interupting his thoughts.

 

"I will, after them."

 

"Okay." Amber silently giggles, bringing the menu for him to read.

 

"Aigoo, I shouldn't have been here." Sul mumbles again. Lucky enough, it was being utter in a small voice, to his relief.

 

They're all so busy to order, how would they hear hin? 

 

"Yah! You're not really going to eat?"

 

Sul drops his shoulder, nodding. "I'm hungry." He pouted, earning a sweet smile from both Suzy and Krystal.

 

------------------------------------

 

Seou Hospital.

 

Her smile. Yes her smile. Yoong knows why she was smiling so delicately. Possibly she was missing him. And so as him. However, those simple smiles isn't going to be longer because they're not along inside her ward. Jinwoon was behind him and Yunho was in her side, not looking at him.

 

Yoong somehow proceeds to step forward and smiled one more time to Seohyun. He stopped just too near in Yunho's side. "How are you? I'm sorry, I wasn't here for a while. You look so... beautiful, with that hospital gown." He giggles, careful to his words to be hold.

 

Seohyun shake her head, not leaving her eyes on him. "There's nothing to apologize baby~ I know Taemin was still out there. It's the kid's safety we are talking about here.

 

"Even so. I would like to apologize. I should've been here. You're not okay." Yoong felt so guilty for leaving his fiance for a while. 

 

"Ah... wait, I'll excuse my self first." Jinwoon who can feel the atmoshpere in Yunho's aura who is in silent, wanted to go out. And so, he left them right after.

 

"What's wrong with Jinwoon?" puzzled, the youngest Seo asked Yoong.

 

"N-Nothing. I think he surely wanted to go out... earlier." came the doe-eyed guy's quite answer, still couldn't get rid of Yunho's silent in the side. It's getting hard for him to talk normally to his fiancee, who was totally oblivious.

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"I-I... don't know baby~" Yoong smiled.

 

"Ah... wait... Oppa, Umm... Is it Okay if you make a way for my Yoongie?" Seohyun suggested, after realizing that Yoong is standing by his side. Yunho clenches silently in his lap. He breathed in and out heavily. Then, he did stood up and nodded with a slight smile to his younger sister.

 

"I'll be just outside instead. Call me if you needed me." Yunho informed and Seohyun gladly nods. He places a gentle kiss in his sister's forehead before patting her head. He pulled back and turned around to stop Yoong's first step towards his sister.

 

"Hyung-"

 

"Give me a moment later~" Yunho whispers and then exited. Yoong was speechless, simply could feel a cold aura from an older brother. He sat in a chair where Yunho did had, but before he could converse again to his fiancee, the latter made him stand again when she struggled to get up.

 

"Careful." He supported Seohyun carefully via her arms. He places the pillow in the bed post as the latter sat comfortably in her bed.

 

"Thanks baby~" 

 

"No problem." Yoong answered, sat in the hospital bed instead. Seohyun who patted the next space to her almost immediately leaned her head to the doe-eyed guy's broad shoulders. She smile so genuinely, despite from the pain she is experiencing.

 

"Baby~"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Tell me honestly what you are feeling?" Yoong intertwined their hands. The younger closed her eyes, feeling lightheaded.

 

"Baby... don't lie to me." She heard him again, which she nodded in response.

 

"My head, it's throbbing. And... I can't see properly because of this bandage in my... " Before Seohyun could continue share her situation, Yoong turned to look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter