Officially Missing You

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You’re worth. For everything I am doing

---------------------------------------------------------

 

20 voices, with Only one goal. They are giving their best for their University, people of Korea, their family and friends. This will be their 2nd time to join the annual contest, last time, the University only took the 1st place both in group choir and duet category. Will this be their 2nd time as well to win the 1st place? Or… could this be their time to grab the championship trophy? Let’s see the rehearsal, right here at the Auditorium…

 

--

 

3... 2... 1.

 

You can hear their coach reminding every member to have a lot of confidence. It will be their last rehearsal tonight and all were in focus. Every movement of their movements was like a faint to our eyes. Not just that, their hand gestures, eyes were all like dancing to our eyes.... hmm… let us hear them.

 

--

 

Ugh, this is Goosebumps. Both girls and boys are having their own part. This will be another tough competition.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnNsP0UmW2g

 

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;

When troubles come and my heart burdened be;

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,

Until you come and sit awhile with me.

 

 

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;

 

Now, the girls are making a way for the boys at the center.

 

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;

You raise me up... To more than I can be.

 

There soprano was into it. It was as if we are in the church right now, hearing such a beautiful vocals. Letting their emotions into the song is one of their techniques to have a good outcome to their respective voices. Their coach who is in front is closing his eyes, just hearing their respective voices. Every vocals from the boys would be his raising eyebrow to his left, while every vocals from the girls would be his right eyebrow. This is truly an amazing piece. All of us are having our goosebumps here.

 

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;

You raise me up... To more than I can be.

 

Oooohh….

Oooohhh…..

 

 

"Whoa! With that last note everyone; the Medias are bringing all their feet to stand. We are all amaze. This is just a media rehearsal, what’s more for their final performance?

Along with the standing ovation was the crowds cheer us well. Can this be their piece to victory? Let’s find out, tomorrow. Don’t dare miss it."

+++++++++++++++++

Ius hic retro me erat theam South Korea. Nos omnes audivimus frustro. Dabunt et realiter defunctos nos cras? Potest caedentes USA, Italia, Canada, Franciae? Sit 'totus testis eam, cras in 10am pro choro completionis et 7pm pro duets.

Right behind me, this was the team South Korea. We have all heard the piece. Will they really raise us tomorrow? Can they beat the USA, Italy, Canada, France? Let's all witness it, tomorrow at 10am and 7pm for the completion of the choir leader.

 Latin Reporter

+++++++++++++++++++

 

uli nala leul daepyo hal uli Dunggok ui habchang eun e issseubnida. geudeul-eun danji ijeon ui ganglyeoghan bokeol gwa pogpung e uihae lomaleul chwihagoissda. i jasin-ui dubeonjjae sigan-ibnida , ulineun-i sigan-eul igil su issseubnikka? ulineun huimang gwa gidohabnida.

hanpyeon , Yoong il, hoejang eun dyues , seo noju hyeon eul-wihan geunyeoui saeloun pateuneo wa hamkke tim-eul seondohago issseubnida.

modeun jeung-in geugeos-eul naeil achim gwa jeonyeog eul ...

Our Dunggok Chorale which will represent our country are on it. They are taking Rome by storm with their powerful vocals just earlier. This is their 2nd time, can we win this time? we hope and pray.

On the other hand, Yoong, the council president is leading the team together with her new partner for their duet, Seo Joo hyun.

Let's all witness it tomorrow...

 

Korean Reporter.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

South Korea

 

Turning off the TV, a certain woman in her 40’s heaved a deep sigh upon hearing all the news while she flip the channels a while ago. It’s all over the news; her son is doing it again. Her son who always gives her pride is doing it again. And being at home to watch it is saddening her. she should’ve gone there, but due to works, she wasn’t able to be there.

 

“I should’ve gone there.” She mutter as she stood and climb upstairs. When she happened to pass her son’s room, it stops her. “Aigoo… I miss him.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Airport…

 

“Wow, we are going to win.”

 

“I doubt so. USA team has the best vocals as well. their piece was more amazing, ‘The Prayer’? Ugh, South Korea are not going to win over this song.”

 

“Err, no matter what song is it. it still the best piece for us. Our young president is there to lead them. And oh, that partner of her, kyaaa…. I would’ve gone there to cheer for her.”

 

“Yah! why do you keep your eyes on her? I am your girlfriend!”

 

SMACK!!!

 

“Aish!”

 

Two figures stops at the same time, when those couple stops before them. They had two eyebrows upon hearing it.

 

“Hon? What’s going on? It seems the people inside the Airport are busy looking up to that monitor.” Said the woman to her partner, pointing to the TV screens before them.

 

Looking up, the guy raise a brow, reading the text to the TV screen. He reads… “Dunggok’s Im Yoong and Seo Joohyun are ready now for their duet media presentation. Stay tuned to catch their piece for us.”

 

“Seo… “

 

“Joohyun?” the woman exclaimed. “Omo!!! Why is our daughter there?”

 

“I don’t either know. Have I told her to focus on her studies? What is this?” Mr. older guy pointed to every people looking up.

 

“I don’t exactly have an idea to this. Did Taeyeon contact you? Or Yunho?”

 

“Damn, I think those two were hiding this from us.” Mr. Seo clenches upon realizing it. they’ve been contacting their children, but none mentioned it to them, keeping him boils out of his disappointments.

 

“Tch, Hon, I think it’s because they’ll know you will against to it. I doubt if our Joohyun is neglecting her studies. As what I have known from Taeyeon, she is doing great. She top, 2 major exams already. you wouldn’t mind to allow it right?” knowing exactly her husband, Mrs. Seo just hope that the latter wouldn't mind it.

 

“Hon, it still not good for me. She promised not do something else rather than studying. Let’s see once she got back.” Mr. Seo said fiercely, before he walks away, bothered with her daughter’s doings. Mrs. Seo could only sigh in defeat and follows her husband.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back in Rome…

 

10:00pm.

 

Cheers and applause filled the entire dressing room once two young singer steps inside. They are both smiling brightly towards their co-members as they bows and gives the entire members a hugs here and there. Two of the people inside the dressing room was Taeyeon and Fany, both are filled with joy to see their siblings happy with what they’re doing.

 

“I love it like this. they’re both happy… “

 

“Yeah, even for they already ended their relationship.” Adds Taeyeon.

 

“Wait… I should remind you Tae-tae… it wasn’t both of them ended it. My stupid brother did it. Your sister hasn’t said anything about this yet.”

 

Nodding in understanding, Taeyeon then lead her girlfriend to take their seat in the couch, while waiting for the two youngsters to end their conversation with their co-members.

 

“But I can see her accepting this?” asked Taeyeon, leaning her shoulder to her girlfriend.

 

Before Fany could respond, she took the midget’s hand and played over it. “I guess so… “ she answers. “But I’m afraid she’ll entirely accept this and would forget my brother.”

 

A faint smile plastered in Taeyeon’s face. She is sure that her sister wouldn’t do that, knowing the fact that her sister is serious when it comes to love. It’s her sister’s first time, so there’s no doubt that her sister wouldn forget her first love. Like what she said to Yoong, she will wait for the guy to move and that’s the time she can divinely says they’re destined.

 

Fany nudges Taeyeon, noticing the midget’s silence. it makes Taeyeon smiles at her only.

 

“What were you thinking?”

 

“Nothing, just thinking about tomorrow.”

 

Switching her position to entirely face her girlfriend, Fany answers. “By the way, heard from Yoong earlier. You and Dad are okay now? That means… “

 

“Not entirely…. But I can see the progress. He said, he’s doing it for his son. But don’t worry; I’ll try my best to prove to him, hmm?” Taeyeon beams.

 

“Tae-tae… thanks you so much. You don’t know how much I love to see you here.”

 

Taeyeon shook her head, she pointed the doe-eyed guy instead. “Go thank him, it’s him who wanted this. Mister Hwang said it is because he and his son had an agreement and he doesn’t want to fail his son.”

 

“De? So… it was like, he actually requested this? what kind of agreement?” confusions was all over in Fany’s face once she have known about it. She's sure her brother isn’t the kind of person who will just randomly talk to her father without any reasons. And what kind of agreement? It curious her.

 

“I don’t know either. But I was thankful. I really wanted to cheer on my sister, and he grants it.” Taeyeon said, as he looked up to see the doe-eyed guy.

 

“Another thing tae-tae… “

 

Taeyeon rose a brow, as she scooted closer, sneaking her arm to Fany’s waist so that they’re close.

 

“The debts, loans, and the house? Why did you accept it right away? Knowing that it came from my brother?” asked the curious eye-smiled girl.

 

Sigh.

 

“Fany, it wasn’t my intention really to accept it. but as I’ve thought about our problems, it makes me go crazy and just wanted to give up. So when I have known Yoong's account for our debts, I didn't hesitate and grabs the oppurtunity. I was just glad that Yoong was there to save us. But not entirely though.” Taeyeon’s face suddenly saddens as she continues to share… “My sister’s tuition fee for next year was still unknown to be solve.. " she added with a pout.

 

“Aigoo… tell me if I can help then Tae-tae… you know I wouldn’t mind that.”

 

Taeyeon pokes her girlfriend’s nose before coming up with an answer. “My totoro, I’ve said it once right? don’t bother my problems. Let’s bother our relationship… for the future?”

 

Fany giggles and took a peek to her girlfriend’s lips.

 

“I really love it when you do that.” Taeyeon said as a matter of fact.

 

“Miss Seo?”

 

Freeze.

 

Taeyeon and Fany slowly look up to see who’s standing before them. With a blink of an eye, Taeyeon stood up and bows to the older.

 

“I’m sorry Mister Hwang… we were just… “

 

“I’m not here for you two. Just don’t let me see you two having a pulbic affections. It’s not good to see couples around in this room.” Mister Hwang said with strict to his voice. He then turns to Fany with a glare. “You. You know I am still watching you. Behave.” He said before he turns and..

 

“Dad wait… uhmm… Thank You.” Fany makes him stop.

 

“I was just doing this for Yoong.” Mister Hwang said before he entirely left the two love birds.

 

Both Fany and Taeyeon sigh in disbelief then… smiles towards each other.

 

“Unnies… “ came the younger’s voice, which makes them turned their heads almost immediately.

 

Taeyeon quickly throw her arms to her sister. “You are doing a great job maknae, I’m so proud of you.” She whispers, which makes the younger to embrace her tightly.

 

“Yah yah yah! I’m also here maknae.” Fany joins and hugs the two sisters behind.

 

But before they could enjoy the warm hugs for a long time, the younger gently pushes away.

 

“Unnie… I’m so thankful that you are here. I thought you are not going? But… I wanted to ask? Uh… how did you make it here?” asked the younger, somehow totally curious as to why her sister is in Rome. As what she have known, they’re in need of money and there’s no doubt that her sister came all the way from Korea without using money. Where did her older sister gets the money? That curious her.

 

Fany look at Taeyeon, as if telling her not share it. But Taeyeon was contradicting, shaking her head.

 

“Uh Unnies?” calls the younger, noticing the two older girls talking to their eyes.

 

“Don’t.” Fany mouthed.

 

“No, I think it’s good.” Taeyeon does the same too.

 

“But it won't.”

 

“Trust me.”

 

“Unnies?” calls the younger girl again.

 

Fany and Taeyeon awkwardly smile towards the younger. With a glare to her girlfriend, the midget turns to her sister once again and steps closer to grab her sister’s two hands. Once their palms touches, Taeyeon felt as if nervous to mentioned it. She wasn’t sure the reaction of her sister but she really wanted her sister to know the truth. That it’s the doe-eyed guy’s doings all along from the start.

 

On the other hand, the younger feels a little strange to this cold hand from her sister. She wasn’t sure what  it is, but she can figure, it’ll be an important information. So she waited for her sister to continue her words, just staying silent.

 

“Maknae… Uhmm… I am here because Mister Hwang allowed me to. He was the one who invited me.”

 

“De? Mister Hwang” exclaimed the younger. Her mind immediately flies after hearing it. Why does Mister Hwang allowed her sister to go with him in Rome? While all along, she knows the latter doesn’t like her sister?

 

Gently tucking her sister’s hair behind her ears, Taeyeon continues… “Yes, I am here because of him. But not just because he bought me ticket, but it is also because Yoong requested it. It was a week ago when the two talked about it. When you guys still are together. He requested it because he wanted to see you completely happy in the event Maknae. Besides this, Maknae… Uhmm… I know this will be too much for information. But I guess you should know too… your… I mean, Yoong… before he flew to Rome, he… actually… paid our loans and debts… especially our house.” Taeyeon finished, almost immediately bit her lip for spilling the truth. The truth that shouldn’t have been hid for a long time.

 

The younger’s hand loosens to Taeyeon’s. She steps back and blinks a lot of times. This is indeed too much. Her mind wouldn’t believe it and look at her sister with an raising eyebrows.

 

“Yes Maknae, it’s the truth. Yoong did this a week ago.” Fany joins, noticing the younger’s displeasure face, as if she wasn’t really expecting to hear it.

 

The younger bit her lip to utter any word, instead she thought… ‘Yoong, what have you done again? I really couldn’t understand your mind. iI will just do whatever you wants. Yoong I hate you!

 

Without anymore words, the younger turns to her back and scans the entire dressing room, in hope to spot the doe-eyed guy.

 

“Hyun, we were sorry. I think you just have to know it too.” Fany said, trying the younger to be calm by reaching for her shoulders but…

 

“I’ll be back Unnies… “ she was being unheard by the younger.

 

Sigh.

 

Two heavy sighs can be heard again, coming from the couple. “I knew it... look at her reaction. She seems... doesn’t want to accept it?” Fany exclaimes, taken Taeyeon aback.

 

“Let her. I know Yoong will have a word to this.” The midget simply said, dragging her girlfriend back to the couch.

 

“Aish! Tae-tae!!!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Two hot chocolate and two breads.

 

It’s in the guy’s two hands. He was looking down to it, finding it really warm to his palms. The armor makes it even better when it makes way to his nostrils. Mindless to say, the feeling of being warm inside is literally he wanted to feel from the people he likes.

 

“Don’t you see through his eyes earlier Yul?”

 

Surprised, the tan guy looked up to see the blonde with a serious face. “Uh, I don’t know what you are talking about.” Yul was puzzled.

 

“That Yoong still love the younger? Now I wonder if you can let the doctor see Yoong not you, hmm?”

 

The tan guy chuckles. This is his first time to see the blonde actually requesting him or rather… demanding?

 

“Jess… it’s not about who will get to see the doctor, it’s about Hyun’s health here. I wouldn’t mind though to mention this to Yoong, but as I can see him too focus to the competition, I think it’s better for me not to say a word first. Besides, I was the one who called the doctor." He said seriously.

 

The blonde didn’t answer and just simply pushes a button to a certain vending machine beside them. After doing so, she grabs the hot chocolate and turns to the tan guy immediately. “Whatever it is Yul, don’t let us unaware of the result. Let us know about it right after.” She said as she turns to walk away.

 

“Jess? Aren’t you going to stop me doing this?” But she stops when she heard the voice from the latter. She turns back again with a smile.

 

“I would be pathetic if I’ll do it.”

 

“But Jess, I promise right? that—“

 

“I still have Yunho Oppa. Don’t mind me.” she said and resumes only three steps when the tan guy is already blocking her way.

 

“Please, can you wait? I’m still confused… fine… yeah, I admit now I still have a feeling for Hyunnie, but… I can’t help but to think of you too. I still have a little connection to you too.”

 

“Yul… I can’t say anything to it. Just call me or text me if you have realize it already. I don’t want to be a bad friend, so I’m letting you to see who’s on top of your heart.” The blonde huskily said before she steps forward to tiptoed and whispered to his ears… “But I hope it will be me.”

 

The tan guy looks down to his feet. “I’m sorry if I’m taking this long. I would’ve continue if Hyun wasn’t there yet… having problems.” He said in a whisper as well.

 

Composing herself, the blonde then smile sincerely to her friend as she tap his shoulders. “Go now, the chocolate drink will be cold.” She added and pushes the tan guy. “She’s still at the dressing room.”

 

“But what about you?”

 

“I’ll have my walk outside for the meantime.” The blonde replied before she resumes back her walks.

 

Witnessing the walk, the tan guy then complies and jogs towards the dressing room. But unknown to him, Jessica stops and look back at his disappearing figure.

 

Sigh.

 

“Why am I doing this? my heart is aching.” She utter. "Babo."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Exiting the dressing room, the young bruntte quickly roams around the hallway. Even in the hallway, she can still spot a lot of fans, media, and delegates in this hour. Might be, still can’t recover with the media performance earlier. The said to be rehearsal they got was a media performance instead, making the chorale to get nervous when they announce it to them. Luckily and they had another piece for the medias, not their original piece.

 

Bringing her upper body up, she scans around and around, in hope to confront her ex-boyfriend. She still can’t consider it true not until she’ll heard it coming from Yoong. She wouldn’t mind giving the money back. If it’s really true.

 

“Excuse me.” she let her body dives to the ocean of people before her. Pushing a little gently to the side and front until she spotted the doe-eyed guy having a conversation with a media men. She brace herself and approach the latter, but unfortunately for her, she was being rejected when the latter walks away and instead step inside the elevator. She immediately runs after and successfully enters the elevator.

 

They lock eyes.

 

The doe-eyes was flabeggastted whereas she was serious.

 

“Hyun? What’s wrong?” asked the doe-eyed guy, but before the younger could answer it, three people steps inside the elevator in a rush, making the younger to throw her body to the doe-eyed guy.

 

/thud.

 

Yoong hits the metal wall behind, making him to wince in pain.

 

“Uh… Hyun… what’s wrong?” asked the doe-eyed guy again in a whisper.

 

Unfortunately again for them, another 6 people enter. The younger yelp to see herself pressing her body so close to the doe-eyed guy, it blushes her so much to realize her position…

 

Face inches apart, breathing can be heard, and her two arms was in the doe-eyed guy’s chest.

 

“Hyun… “ the doe-eyed guy couldn’t help but to bit his lip once their position

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter