Unforgiving Act

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

welcome new readers!

 

There's no Place that far... for Seo Joohyun

---

 

Taeyeon drops her body exhaustly, in her mattress with a bounce. Her petite body can't longer hold on and did as it has to be, as soon as she got back. She got her sister's message earlier too, saying that the tan guy was currently confine due to a car accident. She would've been there at the moment right now, but she thought about staying at home for her exhaust body can no longer hold it, let alone working in such a morning schedule.

She barely have time to rest.

 

"Yoonghyun, you're so lucky to be born without problems." she said, glancing to the side of the little fox. " i wish to be born like you." she added, with a little yawn there.

 

Crawling beside the little cute fox, a smile almost immediately appeared in her. "Do you know why am I exhaust?"

 

 "I though it's going to be okay... aigooo...why must i and my sister fell in love into Ims? or rather hwang?" with another yawn, she rested her chin at the back of her two hands, feeling her eyes closing so slow.

 

"Should I just ask for an advice?" she mumbes, just before her eyes close entirely.

 

"Unnie!!!" She instantly open her eyes, hearing her sister's voice outside. Jumping off from the bed, she runs off and opens her door immediately, greeting her sister with another yawn.

 

"How's Yul?" 

 

"He's okay now Unnie, but his neck, I doubt it." answered her sister, flopping her body into a small couch inside their living room. Taeyeon followed suit.

 

"What about Jessica?"

 

"She's staying over.... for Sunbae, and... to make sure Taecyeon-ssi can't visit them. I knew it. It'll be like this, unnie. I just hope this won't... get through his family, or else, Jessica unnie's family will be in trouble."

 

"You think so?"

 

"You know, since Taec's family doesn't know about Jessica unnie being into a relationship with different guy, other than Taec."

 

"No wonder."

 

The younger nods, turning her body around to face her sister. "Unnie, What am I going to do?"

 

"To stop Taecyeon's parents?"

 

"No, not that. I just realize too. Handsome Kid and Nickhun Oppa might be one, should I confront him now? I don't want to continue receiving the same flowers from him. That in the end, I could only throw it away." Seohyun said, determined to make an action regarding this on-going courting process from the different persons.

 

"You want my advice?"

 

"Yes Unnie."

 

"Then, start rejecting all his attempts. You told me about how will he advance on taking your hand right? Keep yourself distance from him from now on. I know it'll be weird for his eyes, but... isn't it the best thing to do? You have your boyfriend out there, while you are receiving different admirers. Come to think of it, how will Yoong react to this information, once he'll know about this?"

 

The younger carefully nod in understanding. Yes, she was indeed wrong for letting Nickhun and Handsome Kid court her, but on the other side upon her, she was right as she doesn't want the two to be rejected that easily. It'll be hard to hurt someone for her part, knowing how she will disappoint them, the moment she'll reject them or rather told them about her current status with a doe-eyed guy out there. "So... it's like... I will just confront them, right away? I mean, without thinking of their feelings unnie?"

 

Taeyeon grab her sister's two hands, and hold it firmly, before answering... "Sometimes, telling the truth to someone you consider as friends, is the best thing to do maknae. Whether you'll hurt them or not, the important is... you are being true with yourself. Stop lying to them."

 

"I get it Unnie. I'll try, if I fail... then I think, it’s much better to avoid?"

 

"I didn't say anything on rushing it. Just take your time. I know they can understand it."

 

"Thank Unnie, you're always the best." Seohyun beams, pulling her sister for a warm embrace.

 

"Your welcome Maknae, just always think for happiness you wanted to see. I know it'll come, no matter what."

 

"That includes going to Cambridge Unnie."

 

"That's what I am talking about. Hwaiting to your exam!"

 

Seohyun giggle silently, as she pushed gently her sister, with a wise answer... "There's no place that far, for Seo Joohyun."

 

"That's right... and I am so proud of you my sister." Taeyeon complimented, having been knowing how her sister is becoming a lady. Her sophomore year seems to be a great deal from her sister. The latter has been working hard both with studies and work. 

 

"Thank You Unnie, Oh! by the way unnie, I got Oppa's call while going back, It seems that he'll be staying over Sunbae's ward too." said the younger, yawning in an instant.

 

"Chincha? I thought he has his work early later?"

 

"I thought too, but I think he'll just work in late time." answers back the younger, as she stood and started walking inside her room.

 

"He's always like that. There's no need to be surprised." came Taeyeon's response, as she stood up too and started walking inside her room, just beside her sister's.

 

"Good night Unnie."

 

"Good night too, Maknae."

 

Witht that final said, the lights from their respective rooms, turned off.

 

--

 

3:00am.

 

With a cup of coffee in her two hands, Yunho carefully and slowly walk inside the ward. He then spotted Jessica in Yul's side, sleeping with her two arms as a pillow. It didn't take any seconds as her lips curled into a smile, approaching her behind. Before she could call the latter, she cautiously places the other cup of coffee in the night stand, before she gently shakes the blonde's two arms.

 

"Jess, wake up." he shakes her two arms, in attempt to wake her up. "Hey, it's much better if you sleep in the couch." He added.

 

Jessica flinches a little, just later then she slowly open her eyes, to rub it and yawn in front of Yunho. "Oppa... "

 

"Come on, sleep in the couch, not here."

 

Jessica pouted at the idea. She immediately turned her head to Yul's side. "Oppa, I don't want to leave Yul here."

 

"Of course you are not. But, as what doctor's said, you need to be relaxed. I don't want to see you in dextrose once again." Yunho said, worried as hell when he witnessed earlier the blonde fainting in process.

 

"Okay... I'll sleep in the couch then."

 

"But before that, I got your favorite caramel cafe here. Do you want to have some first?" Yunho offered with a warm smile, showing the paper cup to the younger. Jessica nods in agreement, as she stood and walk with Yunho to the nearby couch. They suited their selves side by side, in view to Yul's lying body.

 

"How's his neck?"

 

"It's bad Oppa. It came to the point that doctor needs to tightly guard it... so that it won't be difficult to heal it... Whiplash as they call it." Jessica sighed in disbelief. "I thought of killing him after I've known the accident and the reason of this, but... as I thought of his condition, I end up giving in and just wanting to take care of him." Jessica said, along with a deep sigh once again. Her worries over the tan guy are head over heels. She wasn't expecting this kind of accident to occur, which she really took by surprise. If she was aware prior to the match, she would've probably stopping him. But, it was already there. She couldn't do anything anymore and just hope to see her boyfriend get well soon.

 

"He love you so much Jess, that he can even risk everything, just for you."

 

"That's why I hate him for doing this. But I know it's only for us. I am quite ashame now, witnessing him suffering from this consequence."

 

Yunho know it too well. He brought Jessica's hand in his palm and comforts her. "Remember, Yul is the man Jess. I doubted if he will allow you to suffer the same. There wasn't any chance that I saw Yul being weak from your entire relationship with him. He's always been the stronger, and I know, it wasn't just any strong appearance, it meant something fo him. I think, thanking him and taking care of him is the best you can do. He needs you right now, or rather... always."

 

Jessica smile in response. It was all indeed true. She could clearly see it through Yul's actions. She understands it too well.

 

"Thanks Oppa."

 

Yunho smile warmly, squeezing gently the palms from Jessica's. "As always, I am here to tell you the miss you want to see."

 

"And I know, I won't be able to miss them all, because of you. Thanks again."

 

Yunho chuckle of the comment, he let go of the younger's hand and simply take another sip of his coffee. Jessica, glance back to her boyfriend's side, finding her heart pounding and fluttering the sight of an innocent tan guy.

 

--

 

2 Days Later...

 

University of Cambridge

 

Yoong's POV

 

I stopped. Look around. Feel the wind passing by my entire body. With a smile, I Know I'm determined to apologize from what I've acted The other day. I didn't have the chance to talk to them earlier at class time too, so I guess, this is the time.

I saw them chatting so happy, as I approach them carefully and slowly.

 

"Krystal, Suzy?" I called them, catching their attention on me. 

 

"Oppa? I thought you're busy?" Krystal asked, puzzled.

 

"No it's okay. Besides, it's break time. Umm... I just want to apologize?" I said awkwardly though.

 

They smile at me, as they stood and answers. "Oppa, its okay... I think it's us who should apologize, we barge in without any said." It was Suzy who said it, with a serious kind of tone.

 

"Yes Oppa. I agree too." Krystal added.

 

"I too Yoong." I heard Boa Noona's voice behind me, causing me to turn on my back instinctively. She smile at me a little.

 

"Uh... Noona, its okay. Really, I should apologize from the way I acted so childish." I insist, still can't find any reason not to apologize.

 

"Yoong Oppa!" I got started, when these three girls shouted at me. As if telling me to quit being such a dramatic.

 

"Haha...fine. So everything is okay?" I brighten, telling them to be with me.

 

They all laugh at my antics, causing me to get embarrassed, as I literally rub the back of my head. Hehe these girls are really getting comfortable for me. Even for the mere time, I got new friends right away. I hope we can still be friends even if I'll be sooner leaving this place. 

 

I started laughing at them and chat a lot until the bell rang once again, indicating that break is over.

 

--

 

“Today… our topic is about cancers.”

 

My ears perked, of the word cancer. From my entire year as a nursing student, illness is one of my favorite. It allows me to go further knowledge with how does an illness affect our bodies, our daily works and our daily life. Everything about disease is surely an interesting topic for me. And this time, it’s about these dangerous cancers. I know we all have cancer cells, but not active. Unfortunately for some people, cancer cells develop and will eventually activate if a person doesn’t care for their health regularly.  

 

“In cancer, cells divide and grow uncontrollably, forming malignant tumors, and invade nearby parts of the body” My professor's voice started to fill in my ears, up in my brain. The projector that was constantly flashing in front to us, is surely a use for further understanding.

 30 minutes passed, Professor Mckinley started to question us regarding our topic. Of course, as a wide thinker, I was one of the few students who manage to answer his questions. It keeps on going and going until Professor told us to study a little, and he’ll do a quiz later.

So for the meantime, I scan and flip my book from pages to pages, taking notes via my mind and taking some notes via my notebook.

 

After like a minute, I suddenly heard some click sounds around, as I slowly look up to the main door, just to see Krystal and Suzy holding a camera on their hands. Oh no. I think this is one of their strategies for the campaign—taking pictures inside of the classroom to see to it that an elected officer is a responsible one. Nice strategy though.

I just shrug my shoulder and continue to do my studies, until Professor Mckinley announces for our quiz.

 

--

 

5:00pm

 

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~

 

After hearing the bell, I quickly run off the room to proceed to my Lab 2 subject. I passed a lot of buildings first, before I can safely arrived there using my bicycle that my mother gives me.

About 5 campuses nearly lost me before I finally have a sight of laboratory building. This is especially made for only medicine students, which really took us an hour or minutes just to get there. But as I about to further move towards the building, I stopped when I passed the Musical Theater.

The voices inside are really that captivating that I never realize I was already walking inside these theater. The sound keeps on filling my ears, as my heart feel the rhythm for each notes. My eyes glued to the front door where the current music was playing continuously.

Stopping in front of it, I slowly pushed aside the big door, just to see how wide and big is the room. It’s like in an opera where some of the actors act in the stage. I thought of just a simple rehearsal isn’t like I expected. It’s like a big Broadway show. Oh! I think I was amazed. The voices are like magic in my soul, to feel every part of their emotions. From bitter to happiness, I feel it.

Walking in daze in front of me, I slowly sat in a nearby bench to see clearly the current rehearsal. My jaw drops as the girl dressed in local European long gown started to cry; singing it loudly to the audience. Her tears, that bitterness were amazingly believable. The tremendous effect for everything she utter and sing is shivering me. for the first time, I was move. Never know that Broadway show could be effect in me.

 

“Hey! How long have you been here?” someone taps me behind, which causes me to stood in an instant and bows in apologize. To my surprised, it was…

 

“Donghae Hyung?”

 

“Oh? Yoong? What are you doing here?” He himself isn’t aware that it was me.

 

“I just happened to drop by. Wait… so you are part of this? I never know about this, huh? So what is your role?”

 

“Uh… yeah… but I don’t act… I’m one of the backstage staff… part of my work as a scholar student.” He informed me.

 

“Oh! Is this what you are talking about?” I asked, following him behind as he walk to the backstage, greeting some people inside, including some of the actors.

 

“Yes… that’s why I went to Korea last week, to process my passed in here.” He said nonchalantly, while he signaled some staff to I think, start on moving the things.

 

“I see… and by the way, thanks for the pictures again. I can’t wait to see another batch of pictures.” I was only behind, looking to every actor.

 

“No problem. Just wait patiently, you’ll see another batch of gorgeous pics from her.” He said, looking through with some papers on hand.

 

“You are really the best.” I complitemented.

 

“Don’t compliment me yet, tell me I’m the best if you’re already in Korea.”

 

“Araso… araso… But surely. You are. You even have that idea, eh? I hope I can hear it from her though. To make me convince that you are indeed the best. Ahaha!!!!

 

“But you heard it from your own ears 2 days ago, right?”

 

“Yeah I did… but it was unclear. It would’ve been better if she wasn’t talking that time.”

 

“I see… “ he nods and finally faces me behind. “Later, we’ll be having a meeting from Korean Embassy, don’t dare to miss it. Your assistant shouldn’t be aware of this.” He said, hoping my meetings with the important people from the embassy to be successful.

 

“Of course, I will not tell him. He will never known about this.”

 

“What about those friends of yours?” He asked, thinking of the possibility again that they’ll barge to my plans.

 

“No it’s okay. Leave it to me. Just entertain them first, and I’ll call back after I’ll excuse from them.” I said, determined to do. Donghae simply tap my two shoulders, before he excuse himself to leave with the other staffs.

I was left in silence, as I look around the backstage area. I can see a lot of props, from tables, beds, living room and even some props for foods and drinks. It was all in, for another show which I really don’t know when.

Thinking of going back to my next subject, I started to leave the theater while another music filled my entire ears. It keeps me smiling from ear to ear, just to see the actors working so diligently. I wonder what it feels like to be part of this kind of play? Should I try?

Never mind. my priority this time is to go back to Seoul. And having a meeting with the ambassadors from Korea should be the 2nd step of this journey to home.

 

End of Yoong’s POV

 

Criiiiiiiiiiiing~

 

Krystal, almost fell to sleep if it wasn’t for the bell. She quickly scan around, to see her classmates already disappearing her sight. It’s already 5:30pm, means it’s end of the class mostly in the University of Cambridge. Packing her things up, she quickly left the room with another yawn. Her hand reaches for her phone immediately, to call her sister.

 

“What? What-what… happen?” She stop, just in front of Suzy’s campus building. “I see… aish! that guy is really giving you headaches unnie!” she paused before she answers back. “Yes. We are doing good. We have lots of friends here unnie. Including an Oppa. He’s seriously a good one. He welcome us so well… even for the fact that he himself is a new student…. Haha… I wouldn’t, why would I? aish! my priority right now is my studies unnie. Don’t force me please. Haha right, youre so funny. Anyway, Suzy is here. Bye~ yeah… love you too. Send my regards to Yul Oppa… of course I still care him. Anyway, bye.”

 

Ending the call, she proceeds to step inside the building, with Suzy already waiting for her.

 

“So it’s finish?” she asked Suzy witnessing her carrying a banner and some flyers.

 

“Yup! All we need to do is to put this in place in our headquarters.” Suzy beams, after renting a place for their every works for the campaign.

 

“You seriously have rent it?”

 

“Yes! and you should know… Donghae Oppa was the one who help me.”

 

“Really? Donghae Oppa is really nice, eh? I think he’s Yoong’s adviser here too.”

 

“I know right? and I think, it’s not just an advise. Aish! I think we should quit being such an observant. Look how Yoong Oppa yelled at us the last time.”

 

“I agree… and we s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter