Trapped by Love

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Trapped by LOVE

 

 

There are no words as 'Too late'

----------------------------------------------------

 

Deleted account

 

Yul sighed upon seeing the confirmation from his blog. He needs to stop being FallenAngel from now on. Since he and the younger girl had already agreed to a 5 days of being together. It’s not even a couple thing as he always think, he just want his buddy to see his own heart.

 

“Am I doing this right?” asking his self never his thing, but thinking his best friend makes him questioned his self. But why need questioning his doings if it meant for better? He only wants his best friend to clearly realize his feelings.

 

 

Flashback…

 

Snores ~

 

Yoong cautiously approach the younger girl in her sleeps in the couch. Even for his cut was still quite fresh, he jumps off from his hospital bed and tiptoed.

 

Snores~

 

He giggles when he heard loudly the snores from the younger girl and quietly bends over to admire the sleeping figure.

 

“Hmm… I thought you don’t snore. You’re worst than me. ehehe… “ he giggle. With shaking hands, he cautiously set aside the hair strands of the younger girl behind her ear. “There, better… aigoo… ” he heaved a breath, witnessing how adorable is the younger if she sleeps..

 

“Wake up little angel.” He added in a whisper, leaning closely to the younger girl’s face as he smile along.

 

Gulp.

 

Yoong suddenly felt breathless, staring at those lips and unto the closing eyes, didn't noticed that he's already red as a tomato. He can feel his heart double its beat as he dazedly leaning in closely and slowly…

 

what Am I doing?  He asked his self as he unconciously leans in with closing eyes. 

 

He can already feel the breathing of the younger girl, keeping him smile in place as he slowly... slowly... and...

 

Gulp… 

 

He’s almost there.

 

Until…

 

/crash.

 

He widened his eyes and back away immediately when he felt the lips of the younger girl in a quick, but its not because he did it consciously, instead, someone had pushed his head—causing him to back away to his surprised. It snaps him to reality as well.

 

Looking up, he glares to the person who pushed him. “Hyung! Why did you do that?” he angrily asked in a low voice, he stood up and bit his lips.

 

“Why are you taking it slowly? You will just end up kissing her eventually.” Yul grins. “Does she has soft lips?” asked the tan guy in a tease way.

 

Yoong flushes, blinking continuously as he look down. Seohyun is still sleepy, much to his relief or he would've been discovered.

 

“Yah! When will you confess?” Yul nonchalantly asked, raising a bit his voice.

 

Afraid that the younger girl might heard, Yoong quickly drag his best friend outside his ward. “I still can’t.” Yoong reasoned, hissing.

 

“And why?”

 

With a heavy sigh, Yoong look at his best friend helplessly. “I don’t know yet… whether I’m just admiring her or… really in love with her.”

 

With a heavy sigh. Yul knows his best friend is confused with his feelings. Watching him like this somehow made him want to stop being FallenAngel.

 

It’s his best friend he is fighting here not just anybody, finally, he realizes it.

 

Should I just make a way?  Yul thought, watching his best friend intently.

 

End of flashback…

 

 

“Next move… of course, still.” Yul chuckles, exiting his room.

 

-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The water that is continuously flowing in someone’s body, is keeping it in place as this doe-eyed guy is enjoying the warm water hitting his body. His mind is still filled with the thoughts of this Tiffany and Seohyun the possible of dating his best friend.

 

He needs some peace of mind.

 

After showering, he quickly put some comfortable clothes and decided to climb to the roof. There, the stars are shining so bright above here. Even for its night time, he can still see this younger girl in the sky. It’s undeniable that he’s still thinking the younger girl even for the fact that his best friend and his crush has already something.

 

Mindless to say, he can already see his future.

 

Looking up the stars, he slowly lied on his back and said…   “I should’ve confess earlier”

 

Flashback…

 

“Hey, guys… I saw Yul-ssi with the young singer on the rooftop. It seems like they’re dating now.”

 

“You see? Omo! I thought she likes Yoong. I’m seriously rooting for our council president.”

 

“But actually Yul-ssi and Seohyun-ssi look good together.”

 

“Well, Yul-ssi is already her boyfriend now. What can you say?”

 

Yoong heard all those talks when he happened to stop his track to sign some documents from the club. He was with Professor Park that time, on their way to the music room yesterday.

 

He just ignores it until he saw it with his own two eyes. He can’t believe but it seems really true, so he ignore all the stares from the younger girl until the end of their performance.

 

End of flashback…

 

 

"Is it too late already?" He gradually asked his self.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The next day…

 

“Maknae!!!”

 

Seohyun fell on her bum hearing her sister’s voice, making her wake up not in time. She slowly get up and glance to her alarm clock; 4am.

 

“Argh!!! Unnie, it’s still so early.” She groans, sitting in the bed.

 

In front of her is her sister, with her hands on her waist. “I just went back from work, and thought of telling you this information.” Taeyeon grins, grabbing the two hands of her younger sister.

 

“Yoong-ssi… “

 

“What about him?” Seohyun nonchalantly asked, rubbing her eyes. When she had a better vision, she was stunned to see those grins of her sister.

 

“He actually likes you.” Taeyeon informed, grinning away.

 

“Eh? How can you say that?” Seohyun brush away the information and went to her closet.

 

“Tch… well… someone is just too kind enough to mentioned that. I’m seriously so happy now!!! Yunho Oppa is lost. What are you going to do?" Taeyeon asked happily as she sat in the mattress with her two legs cross.

 

The younger girl just rolled her eyes and ignores her sisters nosy. After she had find her all blue uniform for the day, she grabs her towel too and went to the bathroom, without anymore words from her sister. Her sister is still talking outside, and she's just ignoring it.

 

"YAH! Maknae!!!"

 

She pouts in front of the mirror and smile here and there. “If Oppa really likes me… he would’ve confess already.” She sighed and pouts. “Is he okay yesterday? he seems—“

 

“OMO! MAKNAE!!! YOONG-SSI IS CALLING!”

 

In an instant, the younger girl quickly went out from the bathroom and grabs the phone from her sister’s grasp.

 

“Oppa… you called… Uh… “

 

The younger girl glared to her sister once she heard a continuous end sound from the phone. Her sister fooled her—much to her disappointment.

 

“Whoa! Is that how you miss him? Huh?” Taeyeon chuckles.

 

“UNNIE!!!!” she screamed in her lungs, making Yunho to runs inside her room too.

 

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[University]

 

6:30am.

 

“Oh! Is this for me?”

 

“Ugh, Dad….” Jessica answers, rolling her eyes. She’s already at school, waiting for her class to start but before she could go to her first class, she went to the parking lot to meet her father who happened to be there for a visit. In her hands—a plate of breakfast.

 

“This isn’t for me?” frowning, Mr. Jung can’t believe that his daughter is holding a plate of food but not for him. Can’t you believe it? he felt so disappointed.

 

“Yup, sorry Dad… but this is for… my friend. Just want to give back what he’s been doing for me. it’s okay for you right?” Jessica grins, hoping that her father will not complain.

 

“Fine… tell me who is this, hmm? Don’t tell me it’s for Yoong? You know I know he dumps you.” Mr. Jung furrowed his eyebrows, quite unused to see h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter