It's Over

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's OVER

 

 

 

 

 

I wish I were you so I could be friends with me.

----------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

One week of contract

 

The two read the blue paper in the younger girl’s hand. Looking up each other, Yul nods seriously.

 

This is it. They’re going to break their relationship by tearing the blue paper. No one did manage to know about it, and they’re relief to be able to finish their contract. It’s hard to do, but Yul wants the younger girl to move on. To finally go with her true love, and that’s his best friend.

 

After a minute of being silence, they tore the paper slowly and throw it in Han River.

 

“This is like so… random.” Yul commented, watching the pieces of paper hits the river. “I thought we couldn’t finish the contract.” He added, staring seriously to the younger girl.

 

Seohyun stared back and smile heartedly. “Sunbae…. This one week I had from you is the best. I’ll say it again… Thank You… for being such a good boyfriend.” she cheekily said.

 

“Well? I’m so lucky to have a good girlfriend as well.” Yul said, pulling the younger girl for a hug. “Aigoo… I will miss this.”

 

“You can always hug me if you want Sunbae.” Seohyun innocently shared, as she slowly gives back the hug.

 

Yul can only smile and just remained silent, savoring their last minute as a couple.  The air that gently brushing their flesh is giving them warm feeling and gives happiness to their hearts. They even ignore the cars that are continuously passing them and just enjoy their last moment together. Their breathing and heart beats is in sync as they gradually tightens their hugs. No more words utter and just let their hearts and mind feel they want to say for each other… ‘Thank You’.

 

Another minute past and finally, they let go from each other slowly to smile with one another. Yul unconsciously leaned in, to place a gently kiss to the younger girl's forehead.

 

“Let’s go?” Yul offered.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Arriving at the stage rehearsal, Yul quickly throw his bag pack to the side and looked up to the stage. There, he saw a lot of contestants from different departments. Some were having a good drink with their bottle of water and some were still rehearsing.

 

But before he could call one of them, he was reminded by their representative—ex girlfriend to be exact. The latter didn’t utter any words about his best friend and proceeds to their choir practice earlier. The way the younger girl would avoid about the doe-eyed guy is worrying him so much. As if there’s something more on that Jealousy part of the younger girl. After he had noticed this, he decided not to ask anymore and let the younger girl rest for a while for the stage rehearsal.

 

“Don’t think it anymore Yul.” He talk to his self with a heavy sigh.

 

“Yul-ssi?”

 

“Oh, Jinwoon-ssi? What… what are young doing here?” He turned to face his co-member of choral.

 

“Why are you still here?”

 

"Uh… I’m sorry… could I pass? Uhmm… this Model search will be in Wednesday, I don’t think I can escape this.” he reasoned quickly, totally understand why the latter is in the studio.

 

Nodding in understanding, Jinwoon turned to walk away when he stops suddenly—earning Yul’s attention too.

 

“Have I warned you about this, Mr. Kwon?”

 

Jinwoon slowly make way for Professor Kwon after hearing that cold voice.

 

“Professor Kwon, I don’t think I could manage it today… look how serious is my team now for this event. And besides, the choir competition is in 2 weeks. I can still attend a lot of practices after this.” For the first time, Yul managed to talk back with his strict father. After being rejected for so many times, he want to strike back with his father now. There’s no need to be afraid from now on.

 

“Are you talking to me?” Professor Kwon steps forward, glaring to his son. As if it’s the first time for him to hear his son like this.

 

What happened to the old Kwon Yul? Asked the young singer of Choral.

 

“Who else I am talking here dad?” There, Yul finally drops his honorific towards his father. There’s no turning back. He clenches and gives the same stare his father.

 

Professor Kwon was about to raise his fist when he saw the blonde haired girl behind.

 

He retracted back his fist and composes his self. “Fine, I’ll leave this for a moment. But be sure to rehearse double time if you can’t catch up with us.” He said and left with a defeated sigh.

 

Placing his two hands in his waist, Yul escape such a heavy sigh and turned to be greeted by the blonde haired girl’s worry face.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” asked Jessica, as they sat side by side.

 

“Yeah, I’m just tired.” Yul muttered. But his exhausting word has two meaning; tired of his father, and tired physically.

 

Jessica can only nod in understanding. Her heart, it’s giving her a hard time to talk to this tan guy. As if it will explode anytime soon. But, thinking of the latter dating the younger girl seems not right for her to confess. She wants to wait first on how long her heart can take these growing feelings she had inside.

 

“Hey!” the oblivious tan guy, nudges her, snapping her back to reality.

 

“Oh… yeah… Uhmm, let’s start?” Jessica offered.

 

With that said, the tan guy stood and he leads the blonde haired girl to the backstage. Upon arriving, they greeted some staff and some other students.

Talking about the flow of the event. How will models change their outfits, how will they guide to the stage and of course, some other tips on walking? All of these were tackling between 10 person contestants at the backstage.

It’s like faint voices you can hear outside the studio if you happened to pass the studio. All were so grace to win the competition; from wild costumes to much more daring outfits.

 

The music is blasting while the models were doing their own thing. As for the tan guy, he’s only on the side, crossing his arms as he witnessed one by one these pretty young ladies. But, it could be complete if the younger girl is in the rehearsal. He couldn’t really help but to think about her again. The latter will only have two days to rehearsed, but it seems the younger girl is confident with her being in the competition.

 

 

Smiling from ear to ear.

 

Jessica could clearly see it from the tan guy’s face as she took a glance.

 

“Yah! Miss Jung, it’s your turn.” A faint voice erupted in her ears as she quickly composes herself and stood beamy to herself. With a chin up and out, she hang her two hands in the side, and walk confidently to the stage.

 

The music makes it good for her to do the walk as she smile brightly to the camera rehearsal in front of them.

 

One… two… four… ten steps… she made the steps until she reaches the bottom of it and stops right there. With a move to the right and left, she confidently stared to the tan guy before she her back, but only to step in her gown and…

 

“Omo!”

 

Yul quickly reacted and catches the blonde haired girl right in time, before they could hit the ground.

 

“AH!!!” Yul screamed in pain when he was about to move his body. Jessica who’s on top of him finally had the conscious to open her eyes when she heard the latter’s screaming. She stared in horror to the tan guy’s right arm.

 

“Omo! Yul… you-your… arm.” She panicked. “Yah! Call an ambulance N.O.W.!” she demanded.

 

The tan guy’s right arm was dislocated a little.

 

“Yul… I’m-I’m so-sorry.” Jessica is in near to break her tears. She should’ve careful when turning around. She can’t forgive herself if something will happen her friend.

 

Yul stared in disbelief to Jessica; he can’t think of any respond and just abruptly snaps away the blonde haired girl’s hand.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Awkward silence.

 

The atmosphere is heavy. Why?

 

Yoong is in between Nicole and Seohyun. After  Seohyun sat beside him in his right, he can’t help but to feel breathless when he finally had smell, the scent of her favorite girl. But why can’t he just talk to her directly? Well, since Nicole is always interrupting him when he wants to have a conversation with the girl. And another thing, Seohyun is quite avoiding him.

 

With a heavy breath, he tried to talk to Seohyun once more.

 

“So… heard about… “

 

“Yoong I don’t want to talk about it yet.” Seohyun said coldly, not even taking a glance to her partner. She’s busy memorizing the song on her hand for their breath exercise later.

 

“Hyunnie… Uh… “

 

“Oppa… “

 

Yoong rolled his eyes and switches his attention back to Nicole again. “You just have to carry this. Then that… then… you got the final answer.” He grins and went back to the younger girl again.

 

“Oppa I didn’t get it.” Nicole whined.

 

Another heavy breath escape in the doe-eyed guy’s mouth as he gives more attention to Nicole’s problem in her math subject. Little did they know that Seohyun is quite not in the mood? Nicole, for all she knows, the latter likes the doe-eyed guy; giving her a hard time to move in her place. Why did she sit beside them though?

 

She took a glance to them only to…

 

“Guys… Uh, I’ll excuse myself first. Just want some air.” Seohyun can no longer stay in her spot and decided to have a fresh air outside the room. She took her spot in one of the benches outside and proceed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter