Lucky Number

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

an update! ^^

 

 

 

 

Lucky Number

 

 

 

 

 

“Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge, or point fingers.

You just have to be lucky enough to find  someone who truly appreciates you.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“M-Miss?”

 

Shaking hands, pounding hearts, with sweating forehead. She doesn’t know what to do. Will she turned? Or not? All on her mind at the moment is to run for her life, just to avoid seeing the rude guy again.

 

With a heavy breath, she slowly stood until…

 

“Yoong!”

 

She defeatedly sat back on her seat and the hand on her shoulder releases just as soon as the called was heard.

 

-

 

“Hyung, glad you’re here now.”

 

Yoong released his hold to the person in the seat when Yul showed his self. Placing his hands on his pocket, Jessica instantly sneak her arms in Yoong’s left arm.

 

“I prepared a lot for you Yoong.” Jessica sweetly informed.

 

“Uh, L-Let’s g-go?” Yul’s eyes were fixed to Jessica’s cling to Yoong, not even caring that he was in front with them.

 

With a nod, Yoong and Jessica followed their friend to their usual spot in the cafeteria, leaving Seohyun quitetly.

 

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

5 dish just for lunch.

 

Yul scoffed in disbelief. This is how Jessica loves Yoong. He can no longer survive in the campus without seeing Jessica cooking for her love. His heart shatters every time she does it for his best friend. How can he compare his self to Yoong knowing that the latter has everything, and him? Only his kindness and money.

From looks, mind, character and even his status in life, Yul find himself a tiny bit compare to Yoong.

 

“Noona… this is a lot.” Yoong exclaimed, although use to it, he can’t help but to feel shy with Jessica’s always treating him with food, even for he can afford.

 

But Nonetheless, they’re friends. So it's always okay.

 

“Yoong, I told you to call me sica. Right? or Jess?”

 

“Jess—“

 

“Jess… You know my best friend loves to call you Noona.”

 

Yul cut off can’t hold his jealousy with the ongoing sweet moments with his two friends. If he’s just rude enough, he will just leave them without words, but too bad he is not.

 

“Right, I’m older but...”

 

“We’re same age Jess.”

 

Yoong chuckles with his friend’s antics. He put his arms to Yul’s neck before speaking. “And I’m the dongseng here. You guys should treat me well.” she brightly said.

 

“Ugh, you’re old enough Yoong.”

 

“Yah!-- “ 

 

Yul immediately ruffled his best friend’s hair, knowing exactly what will happen next.

 

“Yah! stop Hyung.” Yoong lowered his self, trying to avoid his hyung’s assault.

 

“Yul s-stop that.” Jessica joined, trying to pull away Yul’s hand.

 

With Jessica’s hand pulling off his hand from Yoong’s head, Yul stops on messing his best friend’s hair but only to be tackled with Yoong’s arms on his neck.

 

It’s Yoong’s turn to tackle his best friends playfully on his neck.

 

“Ugh, Yoong!” Yul can’t even say any word as he was being press by Yoong’s body. “Let go kiddo.”

 

“Not a chance.”

 

Jessica smiled warmly to the scene across her. Being friends with Yoong and Yul is her always pride. Ever since their first day in the University, it’s always them who can understand with each other. There’s always the trust and no secrets, except for the romantic feeling she feel for the doe-eyed guy.

 

“How would I know if you feel the same way too.” suddenly, Jessica’s heart mutters unconsciously through . She quickly covered when both Yul and Yoong stop to look at her, as if they heard what she just said earlier.

 

“Did you say something… noona?”

 

Yoong, slowly let go from his best friend and went back to his seat. He's sure he heard something but he wasn’t sure if he heard it right. Yul on the other hand wasn’t hearing something, instead, he was puzzled.

 

“Uh, no-nothing… I didn’t… I-I… was only practicing. That’s it.” Jessica lied, looking away from Yoong’s suspicious gazes. She felt her heart is going to explode if the latter will pursuit more.

 

Hearing the response, Yul and Yoong look at each other and just shook their heads. “Let’s start to eat then. I still have my class later.” Yoong decided to break Jessica’s silence and started lead their lunch.

 

Sighed.

 

Jessica went back her head to their table and can only stared to her friend with fluttering hearts. She knows she’s falling deeply more by the time. Just a confession, it’ll end her anxiety. But, somehow she’s quite scared to know the response from the latter. All through their friendship, the latter always address her as a sister and nothing more on that. How can she confess with that treat from the latter?

 

Meanwhile, Yul in the corner can’t describe what he’s feeling. He’s staring deeply to the blonde haired girl like he wanted to knock the head of that girl. Wanted to scream that he’s there, loving her ever since they know each other.

 

“Yah! JESS!” his heart suddenly called the name. by raising his voice.

 

“Hmm?” Jessica was startled with the sudden voice out from the tan guy. “What’s the matter?”

 

I can’t take this anymore. Yul thought, as he clench. With a stern look to Yoong on the side, he shifted his gazes to Jessica and…

 

“I’ll leave first.” Yul sighed and leave his friends. Deciding to just keep it, he left to calm his heart. Although he is use already seeing Jessica staring lovingly to his best friend, he still can’t help but to feel jealous and waves of heartaches will immediately claim his entire heart.

His heart can no longer comprehend to see other loving gestures.

 No matter how hard she tried to pursuit the girl he loves, he’ll end up considering his good friend.

 

“Friends, right.” Yul chuckled to his self bitterly, closing the door of the cafeteria and jogs his way to the place he always wanted to hide his feelings.

 

-

-

 

Yoong stops on eating and turned his head to watch the back of Yul’s figure, disappearing from their sight. He was completely puzzled with his friend’s cold words just seconds earlier. Turning his attention to Jessica, he raise a brow.

 

“I don’t know.” Jessica simply said. She herself can’t even explain what the reason of the tan guy’s sudden left.

 

“Aigoo… I bet he's just thinking too much.” Yoong rolled his eyes and just decided to go back to his dish.

 

Blinking twice, Jessica can’t get herself out her mind from what she saw from the tan guy. She saw Yul’s stern look on her, not only for her but also for Yoong. There’s something inside her that wanted to talk to the tan guy. She’s sure the tan guy has some sort of problems that can’t share with them.

 

“Oh by the way… “

 

Yoong arches his brow as soon as he was met by Jessica’s deep thoughts. “Noona?”

 

No answer.

 

“Eh?” Yoong this time uses his hand to snap the girl’s trance. In an instant, Jessica quickly look at him with blank face.

 

“Yes? did you say something?” just snap from reality, Jessica showed a puzzled look on her friend.

 

with a sigh, Yoong reaches for Jessica's hand and give it a gentle squeeze before speaking. "Something wrong?" he asked softly.

 

Lost on her own world again, Jessica look down to their two hands. The touch and how the young man give it a squeeze is keeping her heart at ease even for how much the beat is increasing. What she thought about Yul earlier was replace by the loving touch from the doe-eyed guy.

 

"Noona?"

 

"Eh? uh... " Jessica suddenly froze on the spot. Nothing is coming to her mind at the moment. Yoong's dazing stares isn't helping her to snap her from reality.

 

what to do?

 

"Hmm?" Yoong's hand slowly releasing from her grasp. The next thing she saw?

 

Yoong stood and sat beside her.

 

"Yoong... I-I... " will she confess?

 

Jessica can't no longer comprehend what will happen next. She feels like she's going to explode. But it's not yet the right time. Their e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter