Take Care of You 1/2

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Take Care of You

 

With you by my side, I know I fell in love to the right person

------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Yawn~

 

And more yawns she escapes while making her way to her desk. In her desk were two books she needs to study for their midterm exams. Although she skip class today because of flu, she can’t just let her body lied in the bed all day long. After she passed the exam last week, it makes her want to study more.

 

Flipping and flipping… here and there. Her mind is full of terms and other new things that she’s currently learning. With another yawn, she grabs her pen and write some notes on every pages. A smile would constantly crept into her face if she cross with something interesting. She did it in circle for like 3 hours until she got exhaust and want to rest her mind.

 

She was about to exit her room when her phone rang as she decided to answer it right away.

 

Calling…

     Yoong Oppa

 

After reading the caller ID, she bit her lip to be reminded by the kiss again. With a sigh, she decided to answer it right away.

 

“Oppa?” she answered, sitting back on her desk.

 

[Oh, Hyunnie~ Uhmm, just want to ask if you are fine now?]

 

An unconscious smile was immediately seen from her, hearing those worried voice. “Uh, still quite weak, but I can handle it. I am not a nursing student if I can’t handle this. “ she thought for a moment before continuing… “uhmm… can I ask too?”

 

[Go ahead.]

 

“Yesterday? Uh… I know it’s—“

 

[Hyunnie… you know I love you, and I respect you]

 

Silence.

 

The younger girl just stayed silent, knowing exactly the meaning of it. Those sincere and serious words from the latter mean more than anything.

 

The two just stayed silent, hearing each other’s breathing. It’s indescribable that even for hearing their selves like that, they can understand each other’s feelings.

 

Gulp.

 

The younger girl wants to say something but she doesn’t even know how to.

 

“Oppa… “

 

[hmm?]

 

Silence.

 

[Hope you won’t avoid me.]

 

With another heavy breath out, the younger girl can only look down in shame. Her sickness indeed helps her to avoid the latter, thinking that she’ll end up being awkward around the doe-eyed guy if they cross path in the campus.

 

“Oppa… I am not. I-I… can’t say anything anymore. I need to hang up now Oppa. Bye. I’ll see you this Monday.” She immediately ended the call and heaved a breath once more. She understands the words from the latter, but it’s quite hard for her part, since she's a girl. If she’s not just new to the feeling she’s experiencing, she would just shrug it off, but unfortunately, it’s a total foreign for her. Even though she somehow read novels, it’s still different in reality.

 

*bring~

 

She hesitantly opens her phone, hearing a message tone. But instead of a text message, a video was sent, much to her surprise.

 

She press play and the doe-eyed guy was seen from the screen.

 

“Hey Hyunnie… Uh… “ Yoong seems to be awkward with the camera and keeps on smiling, not in the camera but around him.

 

Seohyun just smile a little.

 

“Ah! Look where am I?” the screen is showing a hospital building and then back to the doe-eyed guy again. “You missed another tour. Yeah, I know this is the 2nd time, but don’t worry, I’m here to back you up with your left here. Doctor Kim was wondering if we could visit him often times. You know, for some advices to our course. And… didn’t I tell you about why I end up being a nursing student? Yeah, this is what am I talking about. This hospital was where I am born. Back then, this hospital was really healthy but unfortunately, the owner had a problem and... I want to help them, that's why I proceed to Nursing when I found about this through Mom... and of course, being a nurse is my dream... "

 

Another pause from the doe-eyed guy as he went serious and brings his phone a little close to his face. “…And… Hyunnie… I don’t know how to say this… but… Hyunnie… you’re one of my dream.” He smiles, before he end the video call.

 

The younger girl all could do is to punch gently her phone after hearing those words from the latter. Can’t believe that the doe-eyed guy, seems to be getting more comfortable on showing his love for her. She fluttered once more hearing those words.

 

Tossing her phone back to her desk, she decided to go outside and feel the warm breeze that’s gently brushing her entire arms. Before her is an oak tree and a bench underneath. She gradually drags her feet there and sat in the bench. She wants some peace of mind first before her siblings came back in an hour or so.

 

But what she seems to be peaceful was disturb when a honk sound was heard behind. She immediately her head and fined the tan guy standing with his arms cross—wearing a blue polo shirt and white pants. She assume, the latter still fresh from school—with its University’s name in his polo.

 

Standing up, she gives the tan guy a bright smile. “What are you doing here?” she asked.

 

Yul didn’t waste time as he opened the gate for his self while brightly smiling to his girlfriend. “For you my princess.” He kneeled down in front of the younger girl and handed her a stuff toy along with three roses.

 

Pouting, Seohyun hesitantly accepted the gifts as she holds the latter to make him stand up. “You ditch class, aren’t you?”

 

“Nada… I excuse to my professor for 3 hours.” The tan guy cheekily said as they lead them to the nearby bench.

 

“Tch… I told you to—“

 

Seohyun didn’t even finish her sentence when she witness the tan guy stood and left her without words. Moments later, the latter went back with a plastic bag, and places it between them.

 

“Su-Sunbae… what’s this?”

 

“Hmm… just to warm you up.” Yul said, pulling out the things inside. A hot bowl of Roasted Parsnip Soup was inside, covered with plastic.

 

Opening the cover, a smooth evaporating smell immediately filled his nostrils as he smile and look up to the younger girl. “Let’s eat this inside.”

 

The younger girl just stared at the tan guy dazedly. She can no longer think of any words how grateful she is to have this friend by her side. All she could do is to take care of his heart and will never disappoint him.

 

“Sunbae… thank you.” She said sincerely.

 

But instead of hearing those words, the tan guy had already dragged her inside her house, as if he had already gone there.

 

“Achoo~”

 

Yul was about to place his gifts when he heard the younger girl sneezes. He places first the things and went back to the younger girl—to press his palms in the latter’s forehead.

 

“You shouldn’t have went outside. You’re hot. Do you feel dizzy too?”

 

“A little Sunbae.” Seohyun replied in such a low voice, she felt herself getting dizzy but she can carry on.

 

“Wait… I’ll be back. You take the soup that I made first.” Yul quickly dash out from the house leaving the younger girl alone in her house.

 

Massaging her temples, Seohyun slowly sat in the couch and uncover back the soup. A smile crept into her face, reminded by the tan guy’s face when the latter opens it earlier.

 

Grabbing the utensils on the side, she bends over and took a sip. The warm liquid that melts into her tongue to her throats, give a pleasant feeling insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter