Warm Hearts

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Having you as our sister is our pride.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

[Im Residence, guest room.]

 

Having been able to have notice the silence of her older sister all this a while, Seohyun can’t help but to feel suspicious with her sister. There is something in her unnie’s eyes that she couldn’t tell yet. She witnessed her unnie's happiness earlier, But now, it seems the latter wasn’t in the good mood to talk, confusing her. 

She wanted to ask but her unnie is still applying some medicine right in her cheeks, so she shut for the meantime until the latter will finish treating her.

 

After some good minutes of silence, the younger girl opened to speak...

 

“Unnie… “ she called softly.

 

“Hmm?” Taeyeon nonchalantly utter, while bringing back the things in a medicine kit

 

“Something wrong?” Seohyun couldn't help and asked.

 

Taeyeon raised a brow. “De? Uh… nothing… just tired. It’s almost 12am, we should sleep now.” she said, avoiding her younger sister's questioning eyes.

 

“Unnie, there is. I can see it in your eyes.” Seohyun still insists.

 

Taeyeon thought for a moment before she stops on putting back in place the medicines. She stared to her sister with a blank before shifting her position to face the door before them.

 

“Unnie… uh… you know you can always share that to me. If it’s about—“

 

“I don’t have a job now maknae.” Taeyeon mutters.

 

It was clear and very understandable, but Seohyun couldn’t take but to… “What? uh, come again unnie?” asked again, wasn’t sure if she heard it right.

 

“Not just that. The reason why I insist to be here was Fany, she wants her first night here in Im's Residence with me.. We were having problems with our relationship now, because of her father. Aigoo, I don't know what to do! aish!" she ruffled her hair.

 

"Unnie I'm sorry... " the younger girl can only felt emphaty towards her sister. 

 

"But it's not the only problem here Maknae, it's because… of this too.” she handed a folded paper in her pocket.

 

Accepting the folded paper, Seohyun stared in puzzled to her unnie and unto the thing. She unfolds it and reads the content.

 

“U-unnie... this isn't.” She doesn’t want to believe right after she has read it.

 

“It is Maknae. Yunho oppa knows this already. I received that after the event earlier at the Model Search.”

 

“Unnie, this is just a joke right? How can they steal our own house?” innocent as she is, Seohyun can’t still understand the thing. Though she understands the meaning, she can’t understand why something like that is happening.

 

“Maknae, I know you can’t understand yet. But… to tell you in detail.” Taeyeon paused, turning her body to stare at her precious younger sister seriously. “Appa and Umma have loaned and… the house we have actually was a loan. It seems that Appa and Umma haven’t paid this fully and so… “ she grabs back the paper and read some details there. “The bank needs to hold it first… we can only have it back if we can fully pay our loan.” she said in a slow manner.

 

Seohyun was listening carefully to every word from her unnie as she nods in slowly to understand every meaning of it.

 

“Yunho Oppa is currently searching for an apartment actually. In the morning, we’ll have to move.” Taeyeon informed.

 

Thinking for a moment, the younger girl opens to share her ideas… “I see... But unnie… can I help now? I mean, Appa and Umma… we should try to help them now. If needed I want to stop my studies.” She suggested, thinking of her parents current situation.

 

“Maknae, it’s not a big deal. I and Yunho Oppa can take care of this. I contacted Umma and Appa regarding about this, so… there’s no need for you to stop.” Taeyeon argued.

 

“But unnie, it’ll be hard. My tuition fee there is really that expensive... or why not, I’ll transfer to much cheaper? So that I could work and study at the same time? What do you think?”

 

“MAKNAE!”

 

Taken aback with the sudden outburst from her angry older sister, Seohyun can only look away.

 

“You focus in your studies. No need to work okay?” Taeyeon still insist. She expected this already. She shouldn’t have shared it. Her stubborn younger sister alwas giving her headaches.

 

“I hate you guys… how can I just study knowing the situation?” Seohyun strikes back.

 

“You want us to be happy right? By doing this, you can assure our future. Look at me and your older brother, we have no education because of how poor we are. All we want us now is to see our youngest to reach for her dreams coz at the same time, we have reach ours too Maknae. I know this could be hard, but to tell you Maknae… you are our future, our treasure. This education that I, Oppa… and our parents is the only thing we can be proud of to ourselves. You are our pride.” Taeyeon finished with a heavy breath, hoping that her precious younger sister will understand what she meant.

 

Seohyun looks down in shame. How can she still insist her stubborness if in the first place, her family is doing its best way to give her education? She should be proud of and will work hard in her part. So that she won't fail them.

 

“Unnie… thank you… and I’m sorry, I let you worry over me.” She said in such a low voice, while fiddling.

 

“Aigoo… no need to say sorry… you’re safe and I’m glad for that.” taeyeon replied.

 

Looking up, Seohyun brightens in front of her older sister. “Unnie, I promise. I’ll graduate for you guys.” she beams.

 

“Good. That's what I want to see from you.” Smiling warmly, Taeyeon pulled her sister for a hug.

 

“Thank You unnie.”

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

Just then, a knock was heard.

 

“Uhmm, can we come in?” it was the doe-eyed guy’s voice, making the siblings to pull away from their hug and paid attention to the voice.

 

It was Taeyeon who stood and opens the door.

 

“Fany, Yoong? What are you doing here? It’s midnight.” She reminded.

 

Yoong and Tiffany just smiled and showed the food tray in their hands. “I bet Seohyun must be so hungry now.” Fany said, trying to have peak inside the room.

 

Seohyun approaches them and gives them a warm smile before she shook her head.

 

“Eh? You aren’t?” Yoong asked in disbelief.

 

“I have enough Yoong. We eat earlier on the way here.”

 

“Uh… but… “

 

“Yoong… there’s no need to. We are tired, aren’t we?” Taeyeon asked in annoyance.

 

Sighed.

 

The young president can only show a warm smile as well, as he sighed in defeat. It’s midnight after all.”Fine… uh… My loves… Have good night.” She flashes a sweet smile, which made Seohyun blush, Tiffany smack him and Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.

 

“Come on, let’s go.” Fany started to drags her brother, leaving the two Seos.

 

“Uh, I’ll see you this morning okay?” being dragged, the doe-eyed guy manages to add words.

 

-

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon shook their heads, upon watching the young president’s antics.

 

“Look how you made him so happy with your comeback maknae. Earlier at the event, he was all worn out and can’t be talk with others. He’s been so depress lately. But now, look at him, he’s so happy to see you again. Now I believe why he said it.” Taeyeon perked.

 

Seohyun raised a brow. “Eh? Did he said… something unnie?”

 

Taeyeon chuckles and recalled the quote she heard from the younger boy. “He said… ‘I won’t be happy if there’s someone missing my heart.’ Another… one… ‘He’s not complete all of a sudden’. Isn’t that bipolar?”

 

Seohyun just chuckle and grabs her unnie’s arms to drag her in the room again. “He actually changes unnie.”

 

“He did?”

 

“Yup! He did. I thought he’s not the person who wouldn’t do any sweet talking, but he actually did. I never thought that he could be as sweet as FallenAngel.” She said as they lied in the bed, side by side to each other.

 

“FallenAngel, he… wait… haven’t heard news about him. What’s up with him now?” getting interested again, Taeyeon turned to face her younger sister.

 

“Uh, he just disappeared unnie… let’s just sleep now. Okay?” the younger girl quickly envelops her older sister for a hug, avoiding the topic.

 

She just realize, Yul and her hasn’t talk about it yet. Will she reveal his sunbae’s real identity the last time? or they’ll just let it hanging to the people around them?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next Day…

 

[University]

 

A warm smile plastered in the young singer of choral as she walks in the hallway of Nursing Department. She can’t still get over with the event happened earlier in the morning at the doe-eyed guy’s house. Making her blush as she recalled it...

 

Flashback…

 

“Morning!” Seohyun greeted her unnies as soon as she exited the guest room while rubbing her eyes.

 

“Oh, Morning Maknae.” Taeyeon and Tiffany said in unison, the two is in the couch in the living room, having some glass of milk.

 

Noticing a glass of milk in the older girl's hands, the younger girl asked... “Unnie? You haven’t breakfast yet?” 

 

As a respond, the two pouted and shook their heads. “Eh? Why?” Seohyun asked obliviously, as she enters the kitchen.

 

-

 

“Morning My loves.” A sweet doe-eyed guy greets her which made her blushes once more for how many times already? hmm... 10 times? or more?

 

Another thing makes her reds even more is the text in the doe-eyed guy’s t-shirt…

 

My Loves, Call me Yoongie

 

She gulps and looks at the doe-eyed guy with her heart beating so fast and fluttering. She cringes once again. “Errr… Once you told me to call you oppa… and then… Yoongie?” It's getting on her nerves, but she's somehow enjoying it. She has the sweetest boyfriend ever she couldn't imagine.

 

“Hmm? Isn’t that cool? Yoongie oppa~” the doe-eyed guy teases as he places their breakfast in the dining table.

 

Seohyun clenches not because she’s angry but because she’s eager to slap this doe-eyed guy before her.

 

“Oh wow!”

 

She was about to do it when Fany and Taeyeon had already approach their table, retracting back her attempt. She just sighed in defeat and sat in her chair.

 

Taeyeon and Seohyun sat besides each other while across them were half siblings, Yoong and Fany. They soon started to eat the doe-eyed guy’s breakfast for them while having some little chitchats.

Yoong would constantly give his girlfriend a new rice as he do the same for him as well. It’s not only the do-eyed guy, even Fany is doing the same thing too until they finished t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter