To see you smile

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I excuse for some grammar errors and typos.

 

 

 

 

 

To See You Smile

 

 

 

Don’t cry because it’s over, SMILE because something is better ahead

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Placing their respective things in the side, Yoong cautiously put the food tray in the center. But before they could feast their lunch that came from ‘fallenAngel’, the doe-eyed guy stops them, to Nicole’s and Seohyun’s surprised.

 

“I’ll be back. Don’t eat them.” He said, leaving the two.

 

The two young ladies stared to each other wearin a puzzle look, shrugging their shoulders as they sat across to each other.

 

“Hyunnie… uh… if may I ask? Is… you and… “

 

“Oh! Cole, look at this… I have a new book from J.K. Rowling.” Seohyun intentionally interrupts her best friend’s sentence, sensing where will be the topic heading. As if she predicted her best friend will ask about the doe-eyed guy.

 

Unfortunately, Nicole isn’t responding. The latter is staring at her with a stern look. “Uh… hehe… yeah… of course… you don’t like J.K. Rowling right?” Seohyun awkwardly chuckles.

 

With a sighed, Nicole decided to just forget what she suppose to asked and grabs the book. “You know I like reading too Hyunnie… “ she smiled, to light up the mood.

 

“Glad you like it… anyway, about the result of the tossed coin.” The younger girl then changes the subject again for a more important topic.

 

Arching her eyebrows, Nicole places the book on the side and smile warmly to her best friend. “So… you are going to do what’s the result?”

 

The young genius thought for a moment, before nodding her head. “Later after class… I’ll do it.” she said.

 

“Good… I’m telling you... it'll be okay.”

 

“Yeah… hope so.” Seohyun slightly smiled as she focus her gazes to the students around. Her mind, it’s in place. The tossed coin had made a good choice for her. She really want something to boost her confident and it’s time for her to show it.

 

“Don’t worry… I’m always here to back you up.” Nicole assured.

 

“Whoa!!! Step aside… move… yeah!!! What are you doing? Here.”

 

A surprised familiar loud voice suddenly catches all the attention of all students. Seeing this commotion, Seohyun look behind to be greeted by the doe-eyed guy.

 

“What? the heck?” Nicole mutter.

 

Behind Seohyun is the doe-eyed guy, pushing a food cart. Instead of pushing it towards them, the young genius boy is stopping by every table of the cafeteria, to hand every student a plate of chicken salad.

 

“There. Have a good lunch everyone!!!” the doe-eyed guy shouted, causing the students to shout ‘Thank you’ in response.

 

Seohyun can’t believe what she just witnessed; it’s as if a Good Samaritan is sharing his blessings to everybody. In addition to this, she could see clearly the good heart of this doe-eyed guy. Somehow, It adds her admiration for this young genius.

 

“He’s indeed rich.” Nicole commented.

 

Rich? Seohyun arch her eyebrows. A rich with a good heart, in her observation.

 

“Here it goes ladies.” Yoong finally stops in their table, placing their own chicken salad and another one for their main dish.

 

Seohyun stared in disbelief to the council president of the University. No wonder the latter didn’t want them to eat the food the foo earlier. But staring at the food tray on the side, makes her feel sorry.

 

“Oppa… what about FallenAngel’s food for me?” she asked, pouting towards the doe-eyed guy.

 

“We’ll still eat it of course.” Yoong answered, busy dressing Seohyun’s plate with more vegetable.

 

“But oppa… look, it’s… it’s quite a lot.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll eat them all.”

 

“De? Are you sure?” concerned took over the younger girl, as she asked in confirmation.

 

“Of course… you don’t know? I have big appetite. So don’t bother it. Bother the food I am giving you. I guess… “ glancing to Nicole, Yoong arch his eyebrows. “Uh… Nicole? Something wrong?”

 

Nicole immediately composes herself, she had been staring at the two friends of her across for quite sometime already. Mindlessly to say, but she feel left out from their conversation. If she’s not that observant, she can tell that Yoong is always entertaining her best friend rather than her. “No-Nothing… I was just… “

 

“Oh, let’s eat?” exclaimed Seohyun, smiling to Nicole almost immediately.

 

Yoong lowered her head as they started to eat, glancing every now and then to the mushroom haired girl. As if he sense that Nicole is already suspecting with his intention to her best friend.

 

“Uh, guys… why so silent?” Seohyun quickly broke the silence and started to give each of her friend with side dishes.

 

“Hyunnie… this is a lot.” Nicole almost screamed, complain to her best friend’s doings.

 

“Cole… you look thin now. You have to eat a lot.” Seohyun immediately reasoned.

 

“But—“

 

“No… this will be good for you, okay? Here” the innocent girl added more vegetables in Nicole’s plate, much to the Nicole’s compliant. “You’ve been complaining that you can’t pass any exams. Don’t you know that this is one of the reasons why you can’t think properly? Cole, don’t make me worry please.” She added, along with a pout.

 

Yoong just chuckle, watching the two bickers. Enjoying every moment with the younger girl somehow feels so good for him. It’s something he’s been always wanted for his life, apart from being friends with Jessica and his best friend Yul. Maybe for the reason; he’s with almost the same age with him.

 

“Nicole, just eat them all.” Yoong joined teasing  the mushroomed girl.

 

“Right, you two… you guys were—“

 

“Mr. Im? Sorry for disturbance… but I’m just here for this.”

 

Nicole didn’t even finished her sentence when an HRM student approach their table with a tiny card in his hand. She arch her eyebrows to Seohyun, but the latter is even puzzled, watching their friend reading the tiny card.

 

Wiping his mouth using a table napkin, Yoong cleared his throat to speak… “Uh… Guys… I have to go. I’ll see you later in our last class?” he said, looking to the two classmates.

 

Nicole and Seohyun nodded in response, still can’t figure why the latter have to leave without even finishing his lunch.

 

But before they could ask or protest, Yoong bend and whispered something in Seohyun’s ear… “Don’t worry, I’ll be back in time.”

 

“De?”

 

Yoong just smiled and bowed to Nicole before excusing his self with the tiny card in his hand.

 

“Hyunnie? Is there—“

 

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~

 

“Argh!” Nicole almost flip the table hearing the bell rang. It’s the third time that she was being cut off, much to her frustrations.

 

“Let’s go cole?”

 

With a defeated sighed, Nicole nods and gather their things to start leaving the cafeteria, together with the students.

 

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hmm… why is she not answering?”

 

“Who’s not answering?”

 

Tiffany almost jump in surprised to hear a familiar voice behind. She sighed in relief to confirm that it’s on his friend, Yul.

 

“It’s… it’s just… you know, my special someone.” Tiffany blushes with her own words, quite shy to share it with a guy.

 

Yul only smile in response, sitting beside to the eye-smiled girl. Before them is the wide football field. “Why would… that special someone won’t answer your call?” he asked, arching his eyebrows.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe… busy? As what I’ve mention.” Tiffany mutters.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter