The Gift - [Final Phase 3.8]

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

kyaaa~ I'm excited too!!! keke.

to end this fic! My longest fic. lol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Im-Seo Residence]

 

 

Mrs. Im standing in front of the door dumbfounded. She was about to greet her in law in front of the door, but she never thought she can only be neglected. Yoong had lifted his wife up and says,

 

"Mom, I'm sorry, but I need to see the result first."

 

She was dumfounded, and agape to see her son simply couldn't even give her answer as they walked pass at her. She is confused at the moment. 

 

"What result?" 

 

"Grandma! Why is Mom and Papa not opening the door in the room?" Mrs. Im snapped out. She looked down, staring onto her grandson. "I don't know Taemin. They didn't even greet me."

 

Taemin pouted. "I so miss them, but they are not letting me in." 

 

Mrs. bends down and put her two hands over Taemin's shoulder. "Taemin don't be sad. They’ll go out later. Let’s just prepare for the dinner shall we?”

 

“I am not sad Grandma. I’m just upset.”

 

“Aigoo. Come on. Let’s cook now, and stop sulking.” Mrs. Im stand straight, offering her hand to the younger. Taemin hesitantly hold her hand, as they started to walk to the kitchen.

 

 

At the midst of it, one couple is inside their own room doing their own things. Yoong who is outside, walking back and forth is surely getting impatient. His wife is in the bathroom, doing the pregnancy test, while he is outside, can’t wait to see how will it turn out. He really wishes it will be positive.

 

“Hon, come out!!! I can’t wait here!!!” He keeps on stomping his feet, while at the same time, would take some glances to the bathroom.

 

It isn’t by nature that his totally excited.

 

 It’s quite his first time. He couldn’t explain it seriously. The mix of emotions is beyond exciting.

 

“Hyuuuun~ are you done?! Please come out now!!” Couldn’t take it any longer, He marches to the bathroom and gradually knock on the door continuously. “Come on!!!”

 

Seohyun inside, had finally finished. She places the pregnancy test in a tissue paper, then wrap it in there. She hold it firmly between her palms as She stood in front of the mirror.

 

Confidently, she smiled to herself.

 

“Hon!!! I’m seriously going to break this door!!!”

 

"I'm going out now" Seohyun replied. Reaching for the door knob, she gently open it. But surprisingly, Yoong suddenly pop out his head, grinning towards her.

 

"Omo!" She steps two backward, surprised. "What are you doing?"

 

"So can I look at it now?" Yoong step inside.

 

Seohyun pushed her husband forward instead. "I haven't seen it. Let's see it together." Yoong was excited. He literally just jumps to the bed quickly as he could, and immediately suit himself at the edge, waiting.

 

"Hyun here, I'm soooo excited to know!" Yoong patted the empty space next to him.

 

Seohyun complied, as she sat down besides him.

 

"Let's see." Yoong immediately offered.

 

Complying, Seohyun grabs Yoong's two hands on top of her lap, and she place the pregnancy test in both of her hands, against her palms. She gradually place her hand on top of Yoong's exciting open palms.

 

"Ready?" Seohyun ask her husband for a confirmation.

 

"I'm more than ready~" Yoong hold her at the same time. He can't help and move forward, looking down in anticipation.

 

"Don't get nervous~" She reminded.

 

"No of course! I'm sooo excited" Yoong still can't place his excitements. He even doesn't care to look at his wife. "Come on, open it!!!"

 

"3 minutes aren't yet over." Seohyun noticed the time.

 

Yoong looked up into her, pouting. "3 minutes? I still need to wait 3 minutes?!" She couldn't believe.

 

"Yoongie, It's only 3 minutes in time... wait patiently. Okay? I tell you, it's going to make us happy." Seohyun assured with a smile.

 

"But... "

 

"You want it positive, right? "

 

Yoong sighed and nodded. He looked down and waited again. "How many minutes left?"

 

"2 and 20 seconds."

 

"Hmm... 19... 17... 15... 10... 9... 8... 7... "

 

Seohyun giggles, watching her husband suddenly counting down. She keeps her hold to the pregnancy test, as excitements is influencing her too. But it was different for her case. She is holding it like she's nervous to see it. Her heart keeps on beating fast, but at the same time, she's smiling in anticipations. Yoongs hold beneath is even that heartwarming. 

 

She can't help and fluttered from her husband's supporting hands. As the latter keeps on counting down, she was mesmerized.

 

"20 seconds left!!!"

 

She chuckles softly. "No need to shout."

 

Yoong simply could smile, and resumed... " 15... 12... "

 

"Baby, what if it's not positive?" She joked.

 

"10... 9... "

 

Seohyun giggles. " Baby... what if it's negative?"

 

"It's not going to happen. 7... 6... 5... " Yoong still don’t want to be disturbed.

 

"Wait-"

 

"4... 3... 2... " Yoong looked up to his wife, grinning. "1. Open it." He demanded firmly.

 

"Um, you sure?"

 

"100%. It's going to be positive." Yoong smirked.

 

"Serious?" 

 

"Yah! don't make me wait no more!!!" Yoong suddenly shouted.

 

Seohyun softly chuckles at the sudden shout. "F-fine. Um, keep calm. Hold me still." She suggested.

 

Yoong complied, looking down excitedly again. Doing the same, Seohyun took a deep breath, and hastily, she opens her hand that was covering the pregnancy test. 

 

"Omo... " Yoong mutters, as his lips started to part, a little. He closed it once again, gulping in the process. Suddenly, he can feel his heart doubles it beat, when his wife started to unwrap the pregnancy test. 

 

"It's going... to be... " He couldn't blink, nor he couldn't look away now. Seohyun is the same, slowly unfolding it. From left to right, then to the top and then the bottom.

 

 

Little by little, she opens it. Until it was completely open.

 

 

 

"One line?" Yoong gasped upon seeing the result, wasn’t sure though. He looked at it closely, just only to confirm that it’s indeed one line only. He looked at his wife, questioning it. "Does that mean-"

 

"Wait ya! There's... Oh my God." However, He was surprised at the sudden voice from the younger, and looked down yet again to the pregnancy test. 

 

Slowly, another line appeared, making it Two red lines showing in front of them.

 

"T-two... lines?" Yoong stuttered, widining his eyes. He almost thought his world had crash, but as it shows positively, he is more than unbelieving it.

 

Slowly, Seohyun smiled lovingly to her husband, while her husband is still looking down at it. "Baby, two lines means... I'm pregnant." She tearfully informed, once tears drop unconsciously down her cheeks. She bit her lip, trying to hold it.

 

Yoong slowly looked up, but he had quickly enveloped his wife for a hug through her neck. Seohyun out balanced and drops her back in the bed, completely.  Her hold over the pregnancy test drops in the bed as well. 

 

"Baby!!! I'm sooo Happy!!!" Then the young doctor shout for his life, placing a lot of butterflies in Seohyun's cheeks. 

 

Seohyun cried out of happiness instead. "Ugh! Yoong s-stop it baby~!!!"

 

Yoong stopped and kissed Seohyun's lips for a quick. "I'm a father?! I'm a father now, right?" Yoong however wanted a confirmation if he wasn’t really dreaming.

 

"What do you think?" Seohyun giggles.

 

Yoong wiped his wife's tears. "I am! I guess I am." He kisses her tears, and wiped them too. "But don't forget, you're a mother of our own child now. Baby, can't wait to see our angel!!!" He exclaimed, trembling in happiness. 

 

Seohyun couldn't say much anymore, as she pulled herself up, while Yoong supports her to sit up. “Baby, I don’t know how to describe what I’m feeling.” She is happy, she is surprise, or she is what? Though it was quite obvious from the symptoms, the fact that it confirms them, she almost doesn't want to believe.

 

“Me too. This has been my dream, and now it’s reality? Hyyuun!!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!” Yoong shouted, holding onto Seohyun's hands tightly.

 

"I know!" Tearing up to see her husband, Seohyun tilted her head to the left, once again can’t believe that the pregnancy currently in the side, is showing them a positive test.

 

 Yoong also followed her head to the right. “My wife is pregnant!!! I’m a father now!!! Wohoooo!!!!”He can’t help and shout it to the world again. It's his first child, there's no doubt about it.

 

Seohyun chuckles and covered her husband’s mouth. “Don’t shout, mom and Taemin will know it eventually.”

 

Yoong nodded in agreement. He obediently calmed slowly, as his wife pulled her hand away from his mouth. But still, He can’t hide it. He somehow surprised his wife again when he lay on Seohyun’s lap and kiss her clothed stomach.

 

“Hello baby~ It’s me Im Yoong, your father.” He giggles. “Call me daddy!!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter