An Untold Love

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my, Finally you open your eyes, unnie!" Seohyun almost jump in happiness, watching the older open slowly her eyes and smiled at her a little. She supported her while she gets up.

 

"Did I just... "

 

"Yes unnie. I think you really need bed rest now." The younger said; worried to see the older suffers more. She's not the pregnant woman, but she can truly felt a little pain from the older. 

 

The blonde yawns and instead answer another thing. "What time is it?" More like a question for the day.

 

"Oh, It's already 5pm Unnie." said Seohyun.

 

"What? Oh no." Jessica didn't ask for support anymore as she jumps off the hospital bed and quickly gathered her things. Seohyun on the other hand panicked, watching the older panicked too.

 

"Unnie,why?"

 

"I didn't tell Yul that I'll be visiting a hospital." she said, confusing the younger.

 

"Are you worried with Krystal and Yul?" 

 

She stopped on gathering her things and looked at the younger. "What happened?"

 

"Umm, it’s okay. Krystal slipped and Yul Sunbae helps her to be up. As of now, she's already okay, back home." Seohyun informed, after she had received a call from the tan guy himself.

 

Jessica sighed in relief. "Thank God."

 

"Let's go home now? It's starting to get dark unnie." The younger offered a hand, telling the blonde to stop worrying over her sister and her boyfriend. Jessica nodded as a response and just resumed doing her things. After she done putting it inside her bag, she walked with Seohyun in the hallway, talking.

 

"Unnie, we should really tell Yul Sunbae now. So that you will have company from your pregnancy."

 

"I know you are worried Joohyun... but... "

 

"Unnie, I promise, I will be there when you have thought it already." said Seohyun, as they stopped in front of a vending machine. Jessica trailed off, approaches the vending machine and inserted a coin.

 

"Unnie please! I can't stand you like this."

 

"I'm sorry Hyunnie. I know I should take responsibility for myself too. But, my fear. I don't know if Yul will accept this. Either my family. What would be their reaction?" said Jessica, a bit down as she stared at the cup of coffee in her hand.

 

Knowing better, Seohyun pulled the coffee away from the blonde. Jessica startled to look at the younger. "This will be bad. Let's buy some milk for you, unnie."

 

"Seohyun~" Jessica whines.

 

"And, let's tell Yul Sunbae right now." Seohyun firmly said.

 

"Aigoo, you don't want to end the day without telling it to Yul, aren't you?"

 

"I said it! Now come on." Seohyun reaches for the blonde's hand and started to drag her out the hospital while she keeps the coffee hot in her hand.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Dongguk University

 

[So? What do you think?]

 

Yoong took his spot in one of the benches inside the University's office, having such a hard try to comprehend the owner of the car is offering. Adding his headache was Doctor Cho's call earlier too. It’s weekend but he needs to come in the hospital tonight. Though he wanted his break with his fiancé for the day, he couldn’t decline the favor from the doctor. It was his job to be hold.

 

[Mister Im?]

 

He sighed once again and looked at the piece of paper in his hand. 

 

"How much is it again?"

 

[It's  cheaper than you can imagine. It's 50 million won, whereas for those brand new cars.]

 

Yoong handed the transfer document for Taemin to a girl in the table before he left the office and answers the call.

 

"I'll think about it first. I'll call you if I already made up my mind."

 

[Okay, I hope you would. See you soon.]

 

Tot-tot-tot...

 

Ending the call, Yoong proceeds to another hallway of the University, putting his two hands over his University Jacket walking in beam to every memory she managed to reminisced. He keeps on smiling to every students he would come across, and would bow as a respect as keep his walk steady at peace. 

 

Finally, after good 15 minutes, he had entirely exited the building, but instead of going home directly, he proceeds to the Musical Theater which had the most of memorable good times he shared with his close friends, especially his current fiancé at the moment. He greeted a lot of new and old members until he settle down Professor Kwon who made him at home in the theater he used to perform.

 

"So which do you prefer? Being a Med Doctor or... just being singer?" asked Professor who got a little regret to let go such talented like the doe-eyed guy.

 

"Can I choose both, prof?" Yoong amusedly said. It has been a while now for his decision to just stay away from the group, and so far... his decision was right. Though the offer from his professor was good, he couldn't let an opportunity to earn money using his talent instead of staying in the University to teach a lot of students regardless to singing. Even for he can also save money from teaching students, the fact that he can save bigger, makes him stay out from the group.

 

"Well, you are not a lost somehow to me. Jinwoon is still with me."

 

"Jinwoon? He still did his part in the group?" Yoong asked, surprised to the new information. "He doesn't mention me any of these, Prof."

 

"You are just too busy I guess."

 

"Yeah, I guess... but even so, he should've called me or whatsoever to inform me."

 

"You know Jinwoon wouldn't like to share a lot of things, right? You should be use to the kind of personality he had."

 

Yoong sighed as he sips his own juice. "I should hang out with him sometimes"

 

"That would be better… So that I can see you everyday here too." Professor Kwon brightens at the idea.

 

"Hehe, or you just want me to go back to the team, Prof?"

 

"Ugh, you say so."

 

"Umm, anyway, I think I should go now." Yoong then decided to bid farewell, doesn't want to be late with his work.

 

"Visit often times, Okay?" Professor Kwon still manages to say while the doe-eyed guy walks his way to the exit. Yoong simply wave his hand, without looking back to the old man.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

To keep his company for the time being, Yul didn't told his girlfriend that he is currently strolling into a convenient store, buying groceries for both of his needs and Jessica.

 

While he strolls around the store, he is also talking to a certain friend in his earpiece that connects through Bluetooth into his phone.

 

[Carrots would be better if you keep that inside her refrigerator always. You can make soup out of it every time she's not in the mood to cook. That freshest one, don't buy an old one.]

 

"Okay." Being told, He proceeds to a vegetable section. "The big one?"

 

[That would be much better.]

 

Yul smiled and then picked up 5 pieces of carrots. "So what's next?"

 

[How many have you bought already?]

 

"Quite a lot now. Mostly are for her snacks and of course for dinner."

 

[Yul, have you thought of asking her to be hold? Because, what were you doing right now is considered to be a job for a husband.]

 

"Aigoo, I've been doing this for her for 3 years now. Why do you still need to ask me that?" he chuckles at the question.

 

[How bad. So you won't ever ask her?]

 

"I would in the future. Right now, it’s not yet the right time. I still need to do hard works." Yul said as a matter of fact. Being a professional nurse is a help for him to do better than she could imagine, but as thought of settle down with the love of his life, it's not enough for him to propose. He got nothing to offer for the blonde yet before he could ask her.

 

[I can understand, but even the thought of pregnancy? You wouldn't like it?]

 

"Damn. Can't you quit asking that out? I'm not yet ready Okay?" Got pissed off, Yul ended the call right away. What he hated always is the question that would always ring to his ears that would pissed him off, the same as asking for marraige.

 

He hastily pushed the cart towards the counter and quickly left the convenient store after paying the bills.

 

---------------------------------------

 

However, before he could left the store entirely, he needed to stay a little longer outside, having greeted by a rain that makes him hugged his self for feeling the cold sensation from the air and the rain.

 

8:40pm, he reads.

 

"That means she's already back in her apartment." Yul smacked his self mentally, didn't noticed the time.

 

"Hey, Mister." Yul tilted his head, hearing such unfamiliar voice behind.

 

"Yeah?" He raises a brow towards to the girl.

 

"Umm, you left this." Yul made a mental knock of his head once again, having been handed by his own wallet. He awkwardly accepted his wallet and smiled at the same time to the girl.

 

"Thank You Miss. You're my savior." He said and the girl nodded.

 

"No problem."

 

"Babe~" Yul once again tilted his head to the source of the voice behind, just to be greeted by a masculine man. He gulped as the guy approaches their side glaring at him.

 

"Who's this?" asked the guy, referring to him.

 

"He's nothing. I happened to found his wallet inside the store babe." the girl ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter