Meeting Mister Seo

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So here's the real update! ^^

sorry guys, for taking it a little longer, again? hehe

 

 

I'm sorry...

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Blink... Blink... and more blinks.

 

Finally, the sun has risen. Enough for her to have felt the warm sun rays that was hitting her face. It keeps on giving her much warm as she slowly opens her blurry eyes. She yawn and spread her arms, which most likely be her sign to have finally been wide awake.

 

As the sun that keeps hitting her face, her fingers are instinctively covering it up. Not only the heat of the sun keeps her warm, she feels a warming embrace beside her too.

 

She smiles unconciously to feel these warming embrace.

 

It didn't take any second as she feel being hold tightly. "Good Morning." and whisper follows, shivering her by the contact of her skin.

 

"Good Morning." She answers, slowly turning her body around to meet two closing eyes. Having the urge to touch her partner's features, she gently traces her finger through his forehead, eyebrows, cheeks, pointy nose, lips, then down to his chin. 

 

Her partner smile unconciously, feeling the touch by his face seems to be so fluttering for him. He shivers, to only brings the latter's body closer.

 

"What time is it?" asked her partner, nuzzling his head to her neck.

 

She glances to her right and the clock reads... 6:24am.

 

"Quite early... but we need to get up now."

 

"Hmm... let's just stay for a while."

 

Totally knows the meaning of that mumbles, she find herself giving in and gives back the warming embrace from her partner. The feeling of being with her love is really giving her securities and relief. It is unusually for her to have feeling like this, she wanted to embrace it and doesn't want to let go. 

 

"What time are we going to get up?" though she herself doesn't want to end their warming embrace, she knows it's time for them to get up and might be, have some breakfast together. "Yoong? Do you want me to cook for you?"

 

Looking up, the doe-eyed guy nod enthisiastically. "I can't wait to taste your fail cooking... hehe."

 

"Oh Okay... let's see then. Do you know that I am a better cooker than unnie?"

 

"Really?"

 

"Yup! That even apa and omma are not... “suddenly she stops.

 

"Hmm?"

 

She scan around and just realize something.

 

Yoong arch a brow. Doing the same, he scans around and found out what could be the meaning of those stares. After realizing so, He turned to giggle to the silent young brunette by his arms. "We are not at home."

 

"Yeah, you guess so."

 

"Alright, i think we should just order for another ramen." Yoong gets up and reaches for the night stand's telephone. The younger on the other hand jumps off from the bed to proceed spreading her entire arms, as she gradually took her pouch inside her bag.

 

"Thanks ahjussi. Bye~" ending the call, Yoong turned to face his partner and approach to sat beside her at the couch.

 

"Yoong, How much has yours?" 

 

"Just good for two ramens and for our fare home. What about you?"

 

"Uhmm... Just... good for one."

 

sigh.

 

They both sigh in disappointment. 

 

"I never know this could happen, I should've brought more money." The doe-eyed guy said, bringing the younger closer to him as he pulled them down to lay their back.

 

"Or you should've warn Me." the younger mutter.

 

"Oh wait... our clothes." Just as he realize, the doe-eyed guy quickly jumps off and went inside the bathroom, leaving his girlfriend with a thought of realization too.

 

They are only both wearing pajamas owned by the hotel owner, keeping her really quite shy to the owners of the hotel. They got in without any money to return except for their autographs. It's just too lucky enough that the owner of the hotel seems to be their fan.

 

"Yoong, I'll-"

 

"Here's the two ramens."

 

Instantly, she jumps off and proceeds to open the door in the entrance. She immediately greeted the said owner of the small hotel with a bow and quickly say thanks, to return back inside.

 

"Yoong, our ramen is here!"

 

"I'll be there, just drying this carefully!"

 

She gently places the two bowls of noodles first to the coffee table, before she decided to follow to the bathroom. Just as she arrives, she has seen the doe-eyed guy have already finished and was about to exit the bathroom. "It's done?"

 

Yoong nods walking pass her, and she follows behind.

 

"Yoong, what are we going to do? This is quite... embarrassing?"

 

"Hmm? what do you mean about that?" He asked, settling his own to a comfy couch, which follows immediately by the younger.

 

"I mean... You know, Us... together, in a hotel? For sure.. there will be some bystanders or some guests who will recognize us." The younger said, showing her worries to the idea of leaving the hotel with their, uniforms? That seems to be not good to look at. To think, they're both popular now.

 

"Hmm... you got that right. Let's try to think that later, for the meantime... “Grabbing a chopstick to hand it to his girlfriend, Yoong continues... "Let's eat a lot. We need strength, later." He suggested, earning a giggle from the latter.

 

Complying, the young brunette simply took on lead to their hot ramen, and started to eat vigorously.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Kwon's Residence

 

"Dad... Do you have any ink left?"

 

Professor Kwon almost spilled his coffee when his son had suddenly tap his forearm, Just as he was about to have a sip. He looked up, and glares almost instantly to his son. 

The tan guy was only grinning away, in apology to his father.

 

"Uhmm... I'm sorry? But... I really need an ink."

 

"Ink? For what?"

 

"For my pen. I'm run out of it."

 

Shifting his body around, Professor Kwon just realizes it. "Wait... so... you're doing another song again?"

 

"Nope, this was the last time. I'm finishing it up. Now, can i have my ink?" Still so persistent, Yul held out his hand.

 

"That Yoong's song? or not?"

 

"Yah! of course not. This is my original; the one Yoong made wasn't yet finish." Yul had quickly reasoned, still showing his right palm.

 

Professor Kwon hesitated to give in, but right after he had thought for quite some seconds, he gives in and quickly led his son inside his library. He hand his ink but for one favor... "Let me hear the song first, before who else can hear it."

 

The tan guy nods, quickly grabbing the ink before storming off the library and proceeds to his room.

 

---------------------

 

In his room, you can see how messy it was already with sheets on the floor, his guitar on his bed, and as his pen all over the floor. He instantly settles down and fined the last three sheets he needs to continue.

 

"Hmm... let me see." he mumbles, grabbing his guitar to his bed before strumming the last one he had the last time.

 

He started to strum more thoroughly, finding the right next key as he also hums the song to his mouth. Write... strum... draw notes... write lyrics... and strum. He repeats the process every now and then, while he never notices how he's been filling his entire room with music. Little didn't he realize too, his parents are outside, having a good time listening to his song.

 

After another hour or so, He had finally finished it, he quickly drop his back to the floor with his two arms wide. "That's it. I just need to record it then." He mumbles, getting up to proceeds on gathering his sheets on one side of his desk, tossing it neatly to his desk before he find himself glancing to his wristwatch.

 

"It's already 9? Omo!!!" Just as he never thought, he panics to finally have notice his absent minded. He needed to cook first for somepne he knows too well, before he'll off for University.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"Dad, I'll use your pan. Can I?" He shouted, having been noticing his own pan lost in his sight. Professor Kwon approach him with an arching eyebrow.

 

"What is that?"

 

"I was thinking of creating a spicy French pasta. Do you want to learn from me?" Yul asked, beaming himself.

 

"De? Frech Pasta? Haven't heard you doing that dish. Your specialty is more likely about... asians right?"

 

"Eh?" The tan guy stops, as his mind stops as well to remember whom he first know how to cook the dish. His mind flashes, while he smile unconsciously...

 

Flashback...

 

Welcome sophomores!

 

An arching eyebrow rises from the tan guy almost immediately, noticing a banner to a certain room. It's food festival from HRM department, so he would assume that his friend is inside. Not long after, he find himself inside the said wide room. He was met by a total of 20 chefs inside, most likely HRM students.

 

Scanning around in hope to see his friend, he had a sweet smile to see his crush. "Hey Jess!!!" He calls, waving his hand towards him. The blonde had wave back but as he was about to approach the latter, his best friend suddenly appears behind him, which makes him a bit embarrass. It was yet his best friend again. For all he ever cares, his best friend is always been the blonde's eyes.

 

"Yo, Hyung!" His best friend had drag him closer to the blonde's long table.

 

"Yul... Glad you're here too." Jessica brightens to see him, but as he can observes it, it's because his best friend is around. He only smile in response and just let the blonde to cook.

 

He was only on the side, silently watching the doe-eyed guy and the blonde cooking a seem to be spicy to his eyes.

 

After quite some minutes, Jessica notices her friend and decided to call him.But the tan guy was hesitant, he find it hard just to be by the blonde's side, so he reasoned... "No, I'm okay here watching... "

 

Before he could finish his rejection, he was already being drag by the blonde.

 

“You sit here. You can’t watch me entirely if you stay there.”

 

Giggling to see his best friend behaving in front their friend, Yoong sat beside him and pulled him over his neck.

 

“Noona, let’s continue?” he suggested, earning Yul’s shy nod.

 

A smile plastered in Jessica’s face, before she resumes.

 

Every word from the blonde, every movement from her hands and every voice, glances from the blonde is captivating in the tan guy’s eyes, ears and… heart. The more the blonde would give him a stare seems to be his every flutter. The way she does it in front of them, is his mental notes. In every way, he can always see himself smiling to her and nodding to her.

As if being mesmerized, he missed how his best friend is quite giggling to his every unconscious smiles.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Until the end of the session, he was still so mesmerized that Yoong and the blonde needs to nudge him hardly.

 

“You were spacing out the entire time.” the doe-eyed guy giggles, snapping his best friend from reality. All he could do is sheepishly reasons.

 

“I am not. I was just listening attentively.”

 

The blonde snickered, she handed her spicy fish pasta to her friend before commenting… “I can see it. You were almost staring at me the entire time.”

 

“Eh? Yah!!! of course not. I was just—“

 

“Come on Yul, what’s really with you these days huh?”

 

He blushes, at the same time can’t utter a word.

 

“Oh? what’s with him Yoong? I never seen any difference, actually. He’s still the serious type of guy.”

 

Yoong almost spilled his food just as he about to say something, when Yul had quickly interrupted his mouth.

 

“It’s nothing Jess, I am okay. This doe-eyed guy just seem to be really weird too. Believe me, there’s nothing really wrong.”

 

Jessica giggle, finding it too cute to see the two struggling with each other in front of her. “Alright, it’s enough. Yul stop… let’s resume giving these plates to sophomores outside.” She said before walking pass to them.

 

As if a goddess walk passes to him, the tan guy couldn’t fight the urge but to notice the blonde’s perfume. He inhale and exhale at the same time, was still holding his best friend by his hands.

 

“Hyung, yah let go.”

 

Yoong protested. But the tan guy still dreaming on his own.

 

“Yah! if you won’t let go, I will… “

 

Yul quickly let go of his hand and grins to his best friend. He tap his two shoulders before saying… “Thanks for this invitation Yoong, It’s so educational.” He said and left the doe-eyed guy, following his eyes to a certain blonde outside.

 

End of flashback…

 

“She was the one who actually told me how to do this.” Yul unconsciously mutters, earning an arching eyebrows from his father. Snapping it out, he turned to his father once again, beams.

 

“I’ll get you another food Dad, can you wait?”

 

The old professor had a confused look. just earlier, his son is somewhat so hyper doing a dish, but now, after some quite seconds of silence, he notice the seriousness. “Son? Who are these for?” as he want to expect, it is for his favorite. Still really hopefull that his son will continue pursuing his favorite girl.

 

“For someone so lovely and understanding.” Answers his son, which causes him to nod and just decided to left his son. “Call me if mine is done.”

 

“At your service Dad!”

 

With that cue from him, Yul had started pouring water, stirring, and putting some more ingredients to the pan. He cut pieces of pepper then proceeds to another vegetable, doing the same. After done boiling and stirring it, he then grabs the pasta and places it to the pan together with the sauce.

The air from the kitchen is creating a nice cool aura, that he himself is giving it notice. He breath in and out, then proceeds to cook it in another hour for his finish dish.

Satisfied with his work, he sat down just nearby to open his iphone.

 

2 messages receives, all came from Jinwoon and Nicole. He assumes its for the announcement of changes for the chorale. His father had taught him already about the process, so he was all confident to announce it. 

 

Sighing in disappointment, he took a glance to his food and a smile had plastered through him once again. He proceeds to his sizzling hot dish in a pan and opens it.

The evaporating air that accumulates his soul, gives him an unbelievable exiting feeling. Which couldn't make it even giving him hope.

 

“I hope you’ll love this.” he mumbles.

 

Ring… ring… Ring…

 

Out of a sudden his phone rang, catching his attention as he immediately look behind him. Deciding to answer the call right away, he took his phone and arching eyebrows had appeared to him almost immediately.

 

“Why is she calling?” he asked himself, but answers the call anyways…

 

[Sunbae? Can I ask something?]

 

“Hmm… okay, if it isn’t about you and Yoong, don’t dare to ask me.” He jokes.

 

[Yah! you’re so bad Sunbae. I’m actually calling because of Yoong and I]

 

“OH I see… as expected from you.” He giggles.

 

[Aish! Sunbae~ I’m serious here.]

 

“Okay fine, let me hear you then. But wait, let me guess… Yoong hasn’t ask you?”

 

[Uhmm… Let’s just say, I and Yoong are about to face my father.]

 

For some unknown reason, Yul had nearly slip his hold to his phone. It was only just a statement but he find it difficult to avail. It wasn’t direct but he difinetly knows the meaning of it.

 

“Did you mean, you… and… Yoong… are now… back?” He asked, for a confirmation. It didn’t take any seconds as the younger girl confirmed it saying…

 

[Yes sunbae.]

 

An unconscious smile appeared in him once again. He doesn’t know how to react but to feel only happy and… a bit heartbroken? Though he decided to ignore his feelings for the younger and wants to pursue the blonde, the moment he heard the news, it makes him rather uneasy to this news.

 

“I’m happy for you.” He utter, smiling a little bit.

 

[Thanks Sunbae, anyway, I want to ask something? Uhmmm… sunbae? If so, can you drive me later?]

 

“Later? Why? If Yoong was there?”

 

[Sunbae, you know Yoong doesn't know yet know how to drive. Uhmm… just want some company? Later at Unnie’s work? Because… probably, Yoong is going home after this meeting.]

 

“I see… so…  I’ll meet you later then.” Ending the call, he quickly went back to his food and checks the time.

After confirming, he then proceeds to grab a Tupperware, and places the pasta inside. His smiles never fade as he imagines the blonde’s reaction. He keeps on biting his lower lip to suppress his happiness. The more he’ll imagine himself giving it to the blonde the more he can’t be place. His mind was all out of it. Just want to shrug his feelings for the younger, he is surely wanting to see himself where could he see his limitations, especially his heart that is unknowingly beating for the blonde and would constantly blinded by the younger’s shadows. Realizing it for almost a month, he knows his decisions for choosing his path is the best for him. Not just for him, but for the people around him.

They’re the reasons why he is recently doing a lot of romantic songs. As for the moment, he had 3 songs on process, and he’s planning to sing it in front the younger and the blonde who makes him feel really love. But, he has one song he can’t yet finish, maybe since he wasn’t yet entirely inspired.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After done so, he went back to his room and changes his clothes to a much comfortable sweater and skinny jeans. Then, proceeds to see his father for a while.

 

“Dad, I’m sorry… I’m run out of ingredients, I’ll just do it once I got back, . Is it okay?” He asked, knocking on his father’s door.

 

“It’s okay son. Just don’t stay longer outside. You know your mother wants you early as she wants to cook for you dinner.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back early. I’ll go ahead.”

 

“Take care.”

 

With that final say, the tan guy had gone outside in a rush.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jung’s Residence

 

I thought you haven’t tried cooking?

 

Well, I do now. Since you got me into it?

 

Eh? Really? For what reason?

 

Hmm… Just… you know, for fun? Haha….

 

Tapping his finger through his steering wheel, Yul’s mind flies once again. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter