Where are you?

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What’s the meaning of Y<3S?”

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Step by step, closer and closer, a certain guy in his black jacket is getting much impatient. Bringing out his mask, he too pull out his phone and dials it. Not long after, the phone was answer back.

 

[Okay… it’s all in. I just need two back-ups.]

 

“That’s great.”

 

[You really want to revenge, eh?]

 

“Of course. He expel me you idiot. Now that he’s not a president, I can do whatever I want. Including stealing his girlfriend? But that would be later.”

 

[I’m seriously proud of you.]

 

“Thanks. Don’t ever tell Nicole regarding this. She’ll be telling my parents for sure.”

 

[Just give me the correct amount. 20 thousand dollars.]

 

“No problem, I have it.”

 

[Good. Okay, just call me back.]

 

Tot-tot-tot…

 

As the end of the call, the same time he quickly put back his phone and brings his hoddie much comfortable to his body. The silent sound of his walk will never be heard as he continues to follow a certain doe-eyed guy, on his way out. One turn to his left, he nearly got caught, thankfully and there was a bush he can hide.

 

Taking a peek, he watch as the guy sat in a couch and did some readings to a magazine.

 

“When will he be out?”

 

He’s getting impatient. It’s freaking too late and he was eager to wake up early tomorrow, for him not to be able to get suspected. It doesn’t matter if he’ll get burse, he can excuse for that. Just the thought of revenge, he will do everything. It’s now or never.

 

Minutes pass, the guy stood and finally walked off the resort. He quickens his past while at the same time, eyeing his prey intently.

As he glances to every corner of them around, a smirk plastered in him when he noticed that they’re already alone.

 

“I wonder where is he going?” he mumbles, continuing his walk.

 

He pass a lot of swimming pools, cottages, benches and more bunches ahead until he have notice where could probably be this guy heading to.

 

“Nice. At the beach, hmm… let’s have fun.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The number you dialed is busy, kindly leave a message.

 

“Aish! I’m seriously insane here…. Hyun… you miss to say goodnight to Me.” arriving at the seashore, Yoong shows a pout right away. In his disappointment that he can’t even do accordingly to the role, is quite frustrating him. For some instance, he feels as if being punished? Come on, they just got back and wanted to spend much time before he’ll decide his future. Might be, he’ll be off to London, and that is such a big decision. So by having them in a break is really his chance to stay much time before everything happens.

 

Having an urge to sit, he slowly bends down and made another call. This time, luck is in his side as the phone rang almost immediately.

 

“I think she accidentally turned it off, eh?”

 

He waited and waited until the phone was being answered…

 

[Baby Yoongie? Omo! I’m sorry… I turned my phone off, accidentally.]

 

An arching eyebrow came across the doe-eyed guy. As he observes it, the younger has her low voice and was a quite yawning. Probably, due to the time. It’s too late, for all he doesn’t care.

 

Instead of asking it, he instead notices the nickname he has been waiting. “Finally, you call me that. Baby… Hyunnie… “

 

[Hehe, I just thought so. You were always the one who calls me baby… so I think, I might be cheesy sometimes?]

 

“You are… and it’s really killing me!!!” Yoong giggles over the phone.

 

[But wait, why are you still up, Yoongie? It’s already 11.]

 

“It’s because I can’t sleep baby… huhu… please hug me first… so that I can sleep well.”

 

[Awww… my baby Yoongie wants some hug eh? Okay… where are you by the way? Don’t tell me… ]

 

“You guess it right baby, I’m out here… in the seashore. You want to spend the night? Sunset?”

 

[I have never seen any sunset Baby Yoongie… okay dokie… bye~ I’ll see you there.]

 

Just as he thought, Yoong instantly celebrated and can’t help but to bit his lip for suppressing his happiness. Though he receives a lot of reminders from Mister Seo, he really can’t help the urge. They’re not in the country, so he’ll just grab the chance, before he’ll act normally in front of the younger girl’s father. But for some reason, he feels as if cheating Mister Seo, eh?

 

“No regrets please!!!” he prayed as he put his palms against with each other. He knows himself too well. Once he has done not accordingly, he’ll end up feeling a bit bad.

 

“Aigoo… but Lord, don’t punish me right after this okay? I’ll just want to have a time with her. And I’m still keeping my promise in the 3rd and 4th and 5th roles. Hehe…. “

 

He’s totally uncharacteristic now. If it comes to studies and works, he’s definitely focus and serious, but when it comes to love, he can’t help but to show his childlike side. He’s a guy that only have his mother for his entire 20 years of existence, and this new feeling he is having is totally unexpected. And he can feel that feeling in love is totally an exciting feeling. He’s young, and wants to feel the excitements that he actually has been waiting. Like his motto, love waits.

And that is, he did wait and the right angel came to his life. He was being captured by those chubby cheeks, long nose pointy nose, eyes that never fail to make him faint when it smiles at her, and finally, those lips that he was able to taste it. It was yet a feeling of insanity when he came across this young country girl. An innocent country girl never misses to make her smile, giggle, chuckle, tease, and cry. All in all, it was a roller coaster for him.

 

“God… I’ll just hope that I can still see her after 4 years. That I can still have her… hold her… and of course, that I can still hug her tightly, kiss her… and… marry her? Wow! I think I’m seriously insane for my girl. Is it? I’m sorry, I’m just totally so happy today. Please, always do guide us, do bring us together always… even for the circumstances. God, I know I can put trust in you and my girl; I will never be stupid anymore. Thank You.”

 

He said, sincerely, amidst that the girl he was talking about was behind, listening to him so intent.

 

“Yoong… “

 

He was called just as he finished praying. Slowly, he turns and smiles right away. “You brought me jacket?”

 

“Yes… because I know it’ll be really cold here.” approaching, the younger girl slowly bend down as well and put the jacket to her boyfriend’s shoulders. She smiles and took his hand by hers. “Are you warm now?”

 

Yoong nods before he shifted his eyes to the sea. There, his heart is in place now. After having been hold, he can now sleep at peace later. Just that, it’ll make him flutter and smile unconsciously. A feeling that he had been experiencing for the past 5 months of their entire relationship. Though they break up for only 3 days, it was still yet fulfilling for him that he still have her by her side.

 

“Baby, do you even think that I’m the stupid of this relationship?”

 

“I did.” she joked.

 

“Well, you can say so. I’m just like waiting for you to approach me that time. But I promise now…. And… Am I doing my promise, okay?”

 

The younger nods. Yes, she definitely can claim it. She witness as the doe-eyed guy is slowly giving her lots of assurance and was doing the things accordingly as a boyfriend. Past is past, and she doesn’t want to see it back today. The Yoong she witness back then was no longer there. She can see it through his actions. He’s now no longer doesn’t want an approval from his mother, and was doing his best to get out from his mother’s shadows. The work that he has now was quite a good job for him as well, causing him to be proud of it. Though it was still fresh, she knows this boyfriend of her will no longer be the guy that is so soft.

And at the same time of this, she wants to be a better girlfriend for him. The trust was back and she knows she can trust him back again and again if ever. She wants to be like that, just as long she can understand him too well and at the same time, the latter is doing the same.

 

“You don’t know how much I appreciate it Yoong. I’ve seen you grown, and I love it. I hope I can do the same.”

 

“Hey, of course… you are too. I can see it. You even fight with your father to stand on my side. Baby… I know it’s new to you, but don’t worry… we’ll do it together, okay? We have a long way to go for this relationship, and I know I can be with you forever. If it’s really us, who are destined.”

 

“I believe so too Yoong.” She smiles and took a peck right in the doe-eyed guy’s right cheeks. Which seems blushes the doe-eyed guy

 

A small smile appeared in the doe-eyed guy’s lips, as he can feel his heart beating really insanely. He glances to his girl and shows the smile that never fades in his face.

He can’t help but to admire it. Admire his girlfriend’s features. Those eyes, staring at him is definitely giving her assurance that he can still see a bright future with this girl. Those pointy nose, gives him a long wait for this uncertain future he know will happened without their awareness. Those eyebrows and eye lashes, gives him few blinks that no matter how their love would somehow give them blinks of hardships, he knows he can willingly accept it. Those pinky cheeks that allows him to see how soft it can be their relationship sometimes, would probably gives him another assurance that no matter how soft it is, he will never give up. Those lips that will secure his protective love to this girl, will for sure gives him much warm, much welcoming embraces and much to hold.

 

Slowly, as he take these all notice in his mind and heart, his hand slowly brings it to the latter’s cheeks, cupping it softly and gently.

 

“Yoong… you know… its wrong… I’m sorry, Taeyeon Unnie, told me so.” The younger said, noticing the latter is slowly closing their gap.

 

With one inch left.

 

His gazes were interrupted, but he never stops and caresses it gently. “Hyun… do you know when I first laid my eyes on you? I was already mesmerized… not just your features but because of your seemingly innocent mind as well… and I know… deep inside, I’ve already fallen. Just shrugging it off until you make me realize…. You make me want to see you, and you make me want to long for you smile, that would make me smile me too… that’s the time I’ve told myself… ‘this girl, I like her. this girl, is one of a kind… am I really… falling in love? To this girl that is so stranger to me? Yeah… I guess so… ‘ ” he said, huskily.

 

“Baby… Yoongie… what are you talking about?” he was asked, but yet, he doesn’t want to answer and proceeds, as he bring his other hands to the right.

 

The moon that shines so bright before them is making it more for him to do it. To proceed and speak for what he wanted to speak, coming from his heart.

 

“No matter how I tried to get out off you in my mind. I can’t seem to Hyun. I think, it’s my part of my routine now. You and… your love. it’s making me stronger, it’s making me feel really special… and what I wanted now, is to see myself being with you for this rest of my college years. For this entire… life… I want you to be in my side. Maybe, people are saying that I’m stupid for doing this, because we are young and can still have a choice for whoever we wanted to be with us… but as I’ve thought it, Baby… I don’t want to see another girl. I know… it’ll be you… I know, I’ll be yours… forever. Just as long, this love is ours. I know… I’ll be grateful to say… I’ll love you, forever. I will never, ever… leave… this heart of yours. No matter how far am I… I will stay faithful.”

 

For the first times, the younger girl shed tears, not just because of happiness, but because of love. Those words, it meant too meaningful for her. She never missed every single word and she put it in place, inside her heart. This is the first time, a person has told her that, and she wanted to do same too. Unfortunately for her, she was already speechless and could no longer utter any word. It came to her realization how big the doe-eyed guy’s love is. She herself is feeling it, and wants to show. Wants him to feel her love, but how can she? That the doe-eyed guy just makes her feel so overwhelmed. Feel so special and feels like the only one for him. It’s not a proposal, but she feels as if it’s the same.

She wanted to shower it with love too.

 

“Yoong… “she sobs, as the latter wipes her tears. “Thank you… you don’t know how much lucky am I. You don’t know how much I thank God for having you in my life. You, never know how much you complete me… this is my first time too, and I wanted it to last. I wanted it to be you… Yoong… I’ll tell you… I won’t ever… ever… let go. And… will keep this love, stronger and stronger… Yoong I love you so much.”

 

Yoong answers… “I love you more.” before he leans in and capture the latter’s lips.

 

The younger breathed in and out, as she slowly gives back the kiss. It was slow and sensual.

The kiss that she knows will last, no matter how much circumstances would cost, she will see to it that it’ll last for a lifetime, even in this age. She wanted to think and believe in that.

 

Slowly, her two hands crawled over the doe-eyed guy’s neck, bringing him closer and closer, deeply and deeply. She responds with much passion. She opened up and allows him to deepen it while this love is on fire.

 

Not long after, Yoong feels like tilting his head and responded too strong. As the younger dances with their passion, the same time he wanted to feel this fluttering feeling, this butterflies all over and the love that he just experience. He wanted it to last, even if it’s hard to breathe already.

 

On the other hand, the younger had greatly accepted to explore her. She gently tilted her head and was welcoming to the sensation she is having. Yoong nibbles her lower lip and was immediately accepted. She let herself loose to this feeling of eternity.

 

Titling back and forth, Yoong’s hand runs over the latter’s head and pulled her closer and closer to his warming embrace by her waist, while the latter was still in tuck his neck, letting it to last for about a minute? That just plain ridiculous. The last time, they only have 10 seconds, but now it seems they want to break it and was still in touch with each other. It means, they wanted their relationship to last longer than a year, 3 or more than on that.

 

About a minute pass…

 

 Yoong had pulls away and presses their foreheads almost instantly while catching their breaths so heavily.

 

“Baby… “the younger girl moans right when they break it, staring so lovingly at him.

 

Without anymore words, Yoong leans back again for yet another passionate kiss. It never misses the younger as she responds back.

 

But not long after, they both break it and smiles appeared in them. Yoong gently wipe the younger’s tears while the younger is giving him a wipe by his lips. He was grinning away while at the same time, was overwhelmed to this feeling.

 

Slowly, he brings her closer by her arms while the latter crawls her right arm to his waist. They both look up to the moon as they smiled to one another.

 

“Baby… I’m really so happy that I was still here, by your side. I thought I’ll never come at this point. Thanks for your understanding.”

 

“Me too Yoong.”

 

“Aigoo… I wonder when will your father, put down his sword. Do you know how many messages I got? He was reminding me like every minute from our entire journey here.”

 

“I’m sorry about that Yoong… but hopefully, later, he’ll put down his guard. I know he only wanted the best for me. But you know what? I kind of jealous.”

 

“Hmm? Why is that?”

 

“Because.. he wants to like you Yoong, but at the same, I can see how he’s still strict on me...”

 

Surprised of the information, Yoong look at in disbelief her girlfriend. “he is? He said… you’re so precious to him, but why—“

 

“I don’t know. I guess, it’s because, he’s really that protective eh? But I was actually relief now. He no longer bullies me if I did mistakes. I thought of it as a sign that he wants to change. I wonder what you did that he wasn’t like that to me now.”

 

Yoong chuckles and leans his head to the younger’s head that was on his shoulders, while still in tuck with each other’s arms.

 

“I bet, it’s because I’m just really that charming eh? Hehe… “

 

“Seriously, you’re so cocky sometimes.”

 

“But that is the truth.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Well, you can see it right? I always came across with lots of girls.”

 

“And I am no longer going to allow that. Nicole was enough.” She pouted.

 

“Oh! It seems my girlfriend is brave now eh? I love it. come on, fight for me.”

 

“Phew, I will really. You’re so stubborn sometimes, so I guess it’s time for me not to tolerate it.”

 

“Okay… deal.”

 

They both giggles as they continue to talk their heart out.

 

“But you know, I came to realize that love isn’t just love. It needs passion, trust, and at the same time… keeps the fire alive. Don’t let anyone take it from you, unless you have no longer strength to fight for it.”

 

“Wow, seriously? Where did you read it?” totally oblivious of how his girlfriend is so in love with novels, the doe-eyed guy was surprised to hear it from the latter. It was obvious, his girlfriend is indeed trying her best to keep their love stronger.

 

“Hehe… you don’t know how much I read books for the past month Yoong. I’ve learned a lot of things, and I want to give it a try. As long as we love each other, unfading. I will definitely be promising you that I will stay faithful, whatever is your decision.”

 

“You matured.”

 

“I did?”

 

“Yup, but in mind, not physically. I still have a hyunnie… baby girl, hehe… “ Yoong grins, can’t place the happiness inside.

 

“And I have a boyfriend that is a childlike when he cries. Such a baby… Yoongie.”

 

“You thought so?” Yoong had surprisingly let go and look at his girlfriend.

 

Surprised, the younger girl almost fell her head to the latter’s lap but was holding back up immediately. She pouted away.

 

“Hehe I’m sorry. I’m just really unbelievable that you thought me as a baby, still. I didn’t really mature? But I’m already doing it on my own.” He completely disagrees.

 

She chuckle heartedly.

 

“Yah! speak.”

 

Without notice, she stood and sticks out her tongue. “Baby Yoongie, come on!”

 

“Eh? Haha.. you want to be chase then? Fine.!” Quickly, Yoong chases the younger.

 

The younger runs off but what he never knows, her boyfriend is quite an athletic and she was being hold by her waist in an instant. She keeps on giggle, when the latter starting to tickles her and there.

 

“Haha… Yoong stop.”

 

Yoong wasn’t listening and continue his assault while smiling by himself. He keeps on doing it again and again under the moonlight.

 

 

30 minutes passed…

 

The two let out a deep exhaust breath, at the same time, laid their backs to the white sands.

 

“Ha… ha… I told… you… that was my sensitive part.” She complains, trying to catch her breath.

 

Earning a giggle, the doe-eyed guy rolled over and look down to his girlfriend’s face. He gently trace his fingers in the younger’s forehead, down to her nose… and lips and that was shut when he put a finger there. Taking a peck, he says… “I love staring at you.”

 

Smiling so warmly, she herself took a peck to her boyfriend’s lips. They stared for each other’s eyes for about how long they don’t know; until they bought find their selves, lying side by side, under its moonlight.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

A guy who has been watching them not too far is getting much impatient and was already dozing off. But as time passes, he never thought it will be the time…

 

Ring… ring… ring…

 

Just as she was about to lie her head to the latter’s chest comfortably, the younger quicken to open her eyes and was startled to hear her phone continuously. She looked up, only to find her boyfriend sleeping already while hands by her waist.

 

“Yoong, what time is it?” she nudges, but the latter wouldn’t barge. She keeps on trying until the latter opens his eyes.

 

Rubbing his eyes, Yoong look at her half-eye. “Hmm? Did you wake me up?” he mumbles.

 

“I think it’s already too late. I bet Taeyeon Unnie is calling? Uh… can you move your hand on me?” she asked for permission.

 

“Oh, sorry… *yawns… “

 

The younger slowly gets up and get her phone.

 

[Hyun? Where are you?]

 

“I’m at the beach with Yoong, Oppa. I’m so sorry.”

 

[Oh gosh thank you. I came by to say goodnight earlier, and I didn’t catch you. Okay, I’ll fetch you there. Stay there.]

 

“Okay Oppa.” Ending the call, she pouted. Reason, she’s not going to see the sunset with her boyfriend.

 

“What’s wrong?” asked the doe-eyed guy, once he noticed the sad expressions from his girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter