Yoong Oppa vs. FallenAngel pt. 2

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back!

excuse for some typos and grammar errors.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoong Oppa vs. FallenAngel pt 2.

 

 

Sometimes, love is pain. 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

How I should I call this?

 

Jealous?

 

No, I guess not.

 

The tan guy watches as two people smiling towards each other. He could see it through their eyes. These two… he can’t yet tell it verbally until he’ll confirm it.

 

Climbing up to the stage, he interrupted the two important people of his life.

 

“Hyunnie… “He called.

 

There, he saw the two broke their stares and faces him fully. “I was wondering… if… you still want… to do the model search?”

 

Fiddling on her fingers, the younger girl braces herself to speak. “I-I… I’m… so-sorry Sunbae.”

 

He secretly clenches his two hands, staring to the two people in front. Although they’re young, it’s not the reason he can feel jealousy. The girl in Yoong’s side… is the person he wanted his life to be complete. Why would he give up?

 

With a heavy sighed, he fakely smile. “It’s okay… we still had another representative from our department.”

 

“So… Hyunnie… you’re joining choral?” Yoong immediately asked in confirmation.

 

Nodding along with a sweet smile, the younger girl confirmed it.

 

“Well, welcome to the club!” Yul spread his two arms widely.

 

“Yeah… but… Hyung… “glancing to the younger girl, Yoong wants to clarify something. “Your song. It isn’t—“

 

Tackling his best friend on his neck, Yul interrupts Yoong’s sentence by saying… “Yoong, don’t worry. For sure Hyunnie can sing a ballad song. She has nice vocals. Who knows how many songs she can sing, huh?” he playfully pinches the cheeks of his best friend.

 

Silently chuckling, Seohyun can only enjoy watching her two friends.

 

“Oh, by the way, let’s celebrate this. Want to hangout at my café?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Oh, don’t worry Hyunnie… Hyung’s café is so good for us. We can hang out there with the same age with us.” Yoong said, wearing a bright smile. Although what happens to him earlier was still so painful, he can’t just show it randomly to the two people he cares.

 

“Alright, I’ll call my assistant for our reservation.” Excusing his self for a moment, Yul bring his phone to his ear.

 

[Hello]

 

“Oh, Hey… uh… it’s-it’s… FallenAngel again.” He cautiously said, preventing the two youngsters to be heard.

 

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Jess… what’s this? why are you—“

 

“I’ve done such a stupid thing fany-ah. I-I… thought… if I’ll kiss him… he’s… he’s going to-to… like me. I though he’s going to like it.”

 

Rolling her eyes, Tiffany bit her lips in irritation. She had warned her friend for so many times already. But the latter always end up going back to herself once again.

 

“Look at you. Can you please see yourself?” scolded the eye-smiled girl.

 

Half-eyes, Jessica slowly lifted her head. “I’ve been so mess… because of this love fany. Tell me, am I not that worth to be love? Why from all people? This heart chooses to love that doe-eyed guy? Huh?” she helplessly asked her friend. Even for she tried to move on, she still can feel herself in love to the younger boy. It’s 2 years of loving the guy, for crying out loud. How can she move on like that, easily?

 

/thud.

 

“Argh! Come on, let’s go home. You’re totally mess.” Lifting up her friend’s right arm, Tiffany wraps her arms to the blonde haired girl’s waist. “Aigoo… why are you so heavy.” She complained, starting to carry her friend.

 

“What time is it now?” she asked to the bar’s staff, wanting to call her special someone.

 

Glancing to his wristwatch, the young bartender answered. “7pm Miss Tiffany-ssi.”

 

“Thanks… Uh… can you carry this heavy drinker first? I have to call someone.” She suggested, bringing her phone on her ear.

 

“No Prob.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

The young bartender did as he was requested, leaving the eye-smiled girl in an empty bar, but before he could fully step out from the bar, he was stop by the blonde haired girl. “Yah! Fany-ah~ can you call Yul? I wanted him right now.” Jessica shouted.

 

“What? why?” frowning, Tiffany stops on calling her special someone.

 

“I missh—hish cooks. Kindly, pwease?” pleaded by the drank blonde haired girl.

 

“Fine. Aish! I hate you!” whinning, fany proceeds to call her other friend.

 

Sitting on one of the chairs, the eye-smiled girl waits patiently for the other line to be picked up. “Is he busy? The photo shoot is already over earlier.” She mutters.

 

The empty bar keeps her silence for a moment until the other line was answered…

 

[Hello?]

 

“Oh, Yul… where are you? Jessica wants to see you” she answered almost immediately.

 

[Uh… why?]

 

“Hmm… it looks like he misses your cooks. You bet, he’s starting to miss you.”

 

[chuckles]

 

[why would she?]

 

“Just show up in her door now.”

 

[I’m sorry… but I’m with someone else here.]

 

“What? So you prefer that inspira—“

 

[Yoong actually… with the new member of choral.]

 

“Oh, I see… Joohyun-ssi?”

 

[Yup… oky… I have to hung-up now. Bye]

 

“Wait—“

 

*tot-tot-tot…

 

“Aish!” Tiffany ruffled her hair immediately, hearing the cut off line. “What am I going to do? For sure Jessica will yell at me. Lord, please… help me.” she dramatically press her two palms as she look up to the ceiling.

 

“What’s in the ceiling?”

 

Jumping on her feet, Tiffany almost hit the person behind her. “Yah! you midget, the hell are you doing there?”

 

“Who called to me earlier?” chuckling, Taeyeon asked as a matter in fact.

 

“But… I didn’t—“

 

“I know where you always hang-out you babo.” Taeyeon snickered, playfully pinching the eye-smiled girl’s cheeks.

 

Pouting, Tiffany was about to wrap her arms when Taeyeon stops her by her shoulders. “I saw a blonde haired girl outside. Is she your friend? She’s been speaking a lot. She looks like a kid who doesn’t have a mother.” She joked.

 

Sighing, Tiffany compose herself to answer her special someone. “She’s a friend. She’s a dumb drinker, broken hearted girl.”

 

“Oh, that’s the nicest word I’ve ever heard from you.” Taeyeon cheekily said, earning Fany’s glare.

 

“Fine, come on. Let’s carry her inside her car.” Offering her hand, Tiffany gladly accepted it as they exited the empty bar.

 

“YOU TWO. Are you guys dating?” asked the drunken girl, staring at the two in disbelief once they stop in front of her.

 

Smiling in response, Taeyeon spoke in behalf of Tiffany. “Oh, it’s not the word. The word is… couple.” she grins.

 

Jessica scoffs. “I… really? wow… what… a surprised.”

 

“Jess you’re drunk.” Tiffany was about to grab her friend’s arm when the latter snap it away. “You called Yul?”

 

Nodding, Tiffany attempted to reach out again but only to be snap. “Is he coming?”

 

Shaking her head Tiffany answers… “No. He’s with choral members right now.”

 

“Aish! Even him. I’m so going to kill him.” Mutters the drunken blonde haired girl. For all she knows the tan guy will be her only friend seems to be false.

 

“Aigoo… stop talking will you? We’ll see him tomorrow, don’t worry.” Tiffany attempted again, and this time she successfully lifted her friend, supported by Taeyeon too.

 

“Careful.”

 

They cautiously places the drunken girl to the passenger seat and went to the driver seat was Tiffany. “You, who are you?” asked the drunk blonde haired to Taeyeon, who’s sitting beside her.

 

“Taeyeon… and you?” Taeyeon held out her hand for a shake hand.

 

“She’s Jessica Tae-tae… the dumbest girl in town.” Tiffany remarked, before speeding off the car.

 

“WHAAAAAAT?” Jessica screamed out of her lungs, causing Taeyeon on the side to cover her ears.

 

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The armor of different kinds of coffee indulges to the three people stepping inside a certain café. Inside were few costumers, with their respective partners. Some were having only a cup of coffee and some were having a piece of cake.

 

Besides the armor, a soothing jazz music can be heard as well, keeping it more romantic for some couple inside.

 

“Nice, haven’t here for a while Hyung.” Commented the doe-eyed guy, as they sat across with each other.

 

“Lots of changes, right? Dad is kind enough to give me more credits now.” The tan guy beams, looking around his own café.

 

“Uh, Sunbae? C-can… I excuse myself?” Seohyun quickly interrupted.

 

“Oh, it’s okay. It’s on the right side Hyun.” Smiling brightly, Yul pointed the rest room just nearby.

 

Standing on her feet, the younger girl didn’t waste time and left the two gentlemen.

 

Upon leaving them, Yoong immediately started a conversation to his best friend. “Hyung... can I ask something?” his usual bright mood earlier suddenly changes to more serious look.

 

Arching his brows, Yul took a sip of his water before speaking… “Go ahead, what i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter