Awesome Night

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yul sat in the chair quite uncomfortable. In his left is Jessica, having her ultra sound. The monitor that shows his little one moving, keeps his heart beat flutter. His eye that was fix to the monitor has no intention to move on another subject or something around. He keeps his eyes there, imagining himself as a father and quite feeling that it was his little brother.

His two hands were over the blonde, holding her as if his life depend on it.

 

“Cutie~” called Jessica, staring to him so grateful. She almost thought that it will take time for Yul to adjust to the truth and she almost thought that he going to leave him. It turns out, it only takes a time for him to show his support and love gazes towards the child in the monitor.

She smiled warmly and put Yul’s shaking hand over his stomach.

 

“It’s okay.” she assured, whispering at him. The tan guy smiled a little; breathe in and out slowly as he feels the stomach from the blonde. He gulped and nervously feel the stomach from his girlfriend. When he was already feeling something inside, an undying smile plastered in his face. Jessica smiles back so warm.

 

“It’s… it’s moving.” Yul utters.

 

“It’s yours cutie~” got emotional, Jessica mumbles, caressed Yul’s face. The tan guy nodded slowly, can’t believe that he’s already a father.

 

“I don’t know if… if… I can take this. Jess, I can’t promise to be a good father.”

 

“I know. I too. I’m not entirely ready either. But please, let’s work together. Yul, this isn’t just a fiction or a joke. This is real. Yul, we are partners here that should work together. Being a parent is another thing that we should take responsibility. No matter how it will be hard in the future, promise you will never let go for us.” Jessica cried, can’t hold her emotions. The thought of being a parent is just a strong word for her, that she needed some company.

 

Yul looked at his girlfriend’s stomach then nodded. Though haven’t thought for any plans in the future, he thought he can make it. “I will try cutie. I love you so much that I am willing to sacrifice for this family we are building… “ he stopped and looked up into his girlfriend’s eyes. “… I’ll be just here to support you. To give you what you needed. If needed, I can be your slave. But… I have one problem.”

 

“Cutie, I can’t… I can’t leave my work. How can I do this?”

 

“It’s Okay. I can still call you, right?” Jessica giggles at the thought of Yul coming back and forth.

 

Yul shake his head. “Of course.” Then chuckles that it contradicts his will.

 

“But Miss Jung, in the next few weeks, the most sensitive part will come. You need him by your side from time to time.” suddenly, Doctor Song voiced out, catching the attention from the parents of the baby.

 

“I think I can leave my work in that time. It’ll be alright.” Yul assured he can be available if the time comes Jessica needed him the best.

 

The doctor smiled at the tan guy's assurance. "That's good."

 

Jessica and Yul both also smiled, having the support of their doctor. Yul patted Jessica's hand then squeezes it warmly. Their eyes didn't let go from each other, just enjoying the moment they shared for a while.

 

"I think I'll leave now." said Victoria who noticed the silence from her patient. Yul quickly opens the door for the doctor as he let her leave. Then went back to the side where Jessica is waiting for his support.

 

"Be careful from time to time from now on." said Yul, cautiously supporting his girlfriend until he got her on her feet in the ground.

 

"I am doing my best." said Jessica, automatically kisses her boyfriend into her cheeks, which Yul responded with a chaste in her lips.

 

"Have you taken your lunch?"

 

"Not yet. Suzy have it." Jessica informed while they walked out the room. They are being greeted by Krystal and Suzy with warm smiles as they also greeted them the same.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

Cafeteria

 

Yoong was having his last gulped of water inside the cafeteria when familiar figures came inside the room, surprising him. He didn't take any second thought and approaches them right on time.

 

"Noona? Hyung? Krystal... Suzy? why are you guys here?" puzzled, He asked, blocking their way.

 

Jessica and Yul look at each other then back to a puzzled doe-eyed guy. "Yoong, I'm a father now." said Yul, holding Jessica's right hand firmly. Jessica is smiling so proud in front of her friend.

 

Yoong widened his eyes. "Se-serious? Oh! my! Congrats Noona, best friend!" he brightens, punching Yul's arm. Yul give his best friend also a smack in return.

 

"Thanks Yoong! we are so happy!" Jessica said, showing how happy she was with Yul's decision to take the responsibility. Yoong was grateful and was happy to see both of his best friends are so happy at the moment too. 

 

"Oh yeah, are you guys having a lunch?" He quickly make a way for them. Yul and the rest chuckles at the doctor's antics as they suited their selves in an empty table.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

Later in the day, Krystal and Suzy returns to their University to finally have their first class of the day. Sul and Krystal are both classmates, since both of them are nursing students, while Suzy was in the other part of the University, taking up a arts and sciences.

 

It was almost so perfect for them to end the day as a new student of Dongguk, not until Krystal walked into her locker, and found a letter inside it. She took the unknown letter and scanned her sorroundings first before she opened the letter, which contains...

 

 

To: Miss Jung

 

Hello there~

I know this is quite random but uh, I just want to tell you how much you've been catching my eyes for two hours passed now. 

Are you a new student? Because I think for the first time, I feel brand new just by looking into your eyes.

 

From Lovelight

 

She was agape to read the letter, because for her first day in school, she received a letter unexpectedly inside her locker. She scanned around the place in search for some strange person, but none would do. Instead, a grin from Sul greeted her. She put back the letter inside the locker and then smiled instantly to her friend.

 

"What's up? how's the first day?" Sul asked, as if old student.

 

"Hmm, fun... and cool." she simply answered and chuckle silently. She decided to walk in her last subject anyway, where Sul was tailing her behind.

 

"What was that?" asked Sul who manage to see something in Krystal's hand earlier.

 

"Hmm? that thing I have read?" 

 

"Yes!"

 

"It's a love letter." Krystal said nonchalantly.

 

"A letter?" Surprised at the sudden loud voice, Krystal stopped.

 

"Y-Yes. Why?"

 

Sul hisses. "For the first day?"

 

"Hmm... of course?"

 

"Like seriously? Who was it?" as if he has the right to question it, Sul couldn't help and be curious.

 

"I don't know. It only says... lovelight?" Krystal arch her eyebrows.

 

"Lovelight? who the hell is that?"

 

Krystal giggles at Sul's cute expression, as if he was indeed interested or something. "You know Sul? I think you should search for him if you ever wanted to know." said her and then she resumes. Sul continue to follow behind.

 

"That means, you have a secret admirer like that easily?"

 

"Err... as if you don't know I don't have back in Cambridge?"

 

"Y-yeah, but that wasn't serious right?"

 

"It would've been serious if you didn't came ya know. You keep on annoying him."

 

"Aish! So it's not the guy right?"

 

"Why would you care if it's the same?"

 

"Because you are my friend. I don't want you hurt." Sul sheepishly reasoned.

 

"Aww... how thoughtful of you, Sul."

 

"But-"

 

"Wait stop. I need to go to my next subject, say you later." Sul could only wave goodbye at Krystal who escape right away from him. He pouted so sad and once again scan the sorrounding like he wanted to see to it that the secret admirer wasn't following them. When he can't spot anything, he decided to go on another way to have his last subject as well.

 

As if on cue, a guy behind a wall emerge from it, having a small smile. "Hmm, she's interesting." said him, holding a folded paper he is planning to insert into her locker again.

 

"Oppa!" He turned around and was greeted by his sister.

 

"How's first day, Suzy?" 

 

Suzy furrowed her eyebrows. "What's with the smile?"

 

"Nothing. I think I just found my soulmate." said him.

 

"Soulmate? Oh yeah, I remember... I haven't introduce to you to my best friend. Should we do it later?"

 

"Later? Uh, I'll see what I can do. I still have rehearsals with Jinwoon sunbanaem."

 

Suzy chuckles. "You haven't heard?"

 

"Heard what?"

 

"He's not in the campus today."

 

"He isn't? I thought we'll have... Oh i guess, I really need to see your best friend." He giggles, thinking of finally meeting up his sister's best friend.

 

"Yes! That's right. I'll call you later then? bye~" Suzy wave goodbye, as he, walked back to the locker of the girl he has been eyeing for the entire day.

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

I want this.

 

I want that.

 

Oh no, I think this is better.

 

Kyaaa!!! Skating!!! I want to try it here!

 

Noona please!!!

 

Seohyun sat down in the bench shaking her head. She tried to erase the voice from the kid. It was almost 3 hours now ever since they step inside their soul in the mall, Taemin’s voice filled her ears from his non stop demands. It was her first time and enough said to think that being with a kid is not an easy one. You need patience and energy to fill his needs.

 

“Is this a mom should do?” randomly, she asked out loud while massaging her legs from the entire walk and runs she had with Taemin.

 

Jinwoon sat down beside her, offering an ice cream. “Here, cool yourself first.”

 

“Thanks.” She greatly accepted as she stops massaging her legs then eyes were fix to Nicole and Taemin in the ice ring.

 

“He’s a bubbly kid Hyun.”

 

“I know right. And totally naughty.”

 

“I can see Yoong to him.”

 

Seohyun put a tired smiled to Jinwoon’s statement. She her ice cream before she had her answer. “That’s why Yoong and I decided to adopt him.”

 

“Poor him.” Jinwoon commented, aware of Taemin’s mother.

 

“Aigoo, but until now... He still hasn’t known that his mother isn’t going to go back anymore.”

 

Sigh.

 

“Don’t you think it’s the right time? I think that’s one of the reason why he can't yet like you, Hyun.” Jinwoon tilted his head, watching the girl her ice cream. Seohyun her lips before an answer was heard from her.

 

“It’s Yoong’s decision Woonie. I couldn’t just let him know like that easily. You know he only sees Yoong as a parent, not me.” Jinwoon smiled, brought his handkerchief and wiped the girl’s lip through it. Seohyun also smiled and accepted the handkerchief.

 

“I have some tissue Woonie, why did you use this.” But only to complain at the kind actions from Jinwoon.

 

“I’m sorry. I almost forgot.” Jinwoon scratch his neck, a bit embarrass when Seohyun showed a tissue.

 

“It’s Okay.”

 

“Anyway, so what’s our next stop?”

 

“Next stop?” puzzled, Seohyun had an arching eyebrows. Jinwoon was grinning at her, much to her conscience that she seems she miss something.

 

Jinwoon chuckles. “Didn’t Taemin told you? He wanted to go for an amusement park.”

 

“He did?”

 

“Yes! So come on. I think they’re done.” Laughing a little, Jinwoon pulled the girl up and dragged her towards Nicole and Taemin who just got out from the skating ring.

 

“Noona? Are we going now?” Taemin’s eyes are sparkling, expecting his Noona to grant her 5th request. Seohyun who couldn’t say no again granted Taemin’s request by nodding her head.

 

“Kyaaaa!!! I want to ride roller coaster!!!” Taemin rejoiced, jumping up and down, causing for the elders to smile at the kid’s adorable expression.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

4:30pm.

 

“Kyaaaaa!!!!”

 

“Whoaa!!!!”

 

“This is so great!!!”

 

“One more time please!!!”

 

They ride the roller coaster, screaming like there’s no tomorrow. But instead all of them enjoying it, it comes out to be not. Seohyun was hell of fear when she find out how high and long was it.

They tried for thrice but only them, not her as she found herself in a rest room vomiting all the food she had eaten for the entire day.

 

“Ha… ha… why are they… loving… it.” She panted for air, wiping . The girl who was next to her is looking at her weirdly.

 

“Hehe….I’m sorry… “ she gradually took her leave right away after she had realized how awkward it was from her. Especially that the girl was pregnant.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Noona!!!” Seohyun had her rolling of eyes right when she left the rest room and was greeted by a hyper kid, jumping up and down while pointing to something. She looked behind him, just to see a horror booth.

 

“Please Noona?!!!” Taemin pleaded, noticing she wasn’t answering either.

 

Seohyun couldn’t answer not because she was out of breah or money anymore, she wasn’t answering because, “Taemin-ah… I think let’s exempt that.” she was scared and was reminded when she and Yoong had it once. She was near to death when she decided to try it.

 

“But noona, I want to try it.” Taemin pouted so sad, trying himself not to cry.

 

“Hyun? What’s the problem?” asked Jinwoon and Nicole that just came out from their respective rest rooms too.

 

“Woonie, Cole… Umm… Taemin wanted to try the horror booth. But I can’t let him.”

 

Jinwoon knows better, reaches for Taemin’s hand. “I’ll accompany him instead Hyun. Just rest for a while.” He said then dragged Taemin inside the horror booth. Seohyun sighed at relief watching the kid and her friend not far. She sat by another bench and instantly massages her legs again. Not like earlier, she wasn’t complaining anymore. She had a smile to realize how fun it was for her. Not only from the rides they tried, but also the company from the kid who keeps on annoying her.

 

“It was fun, best friend.” Nicole seems know what she is feeling, massaging her legs for a help too.

 

“I know right? I hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter