HoneyMoon [Day 3]

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

loving him is worth

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beep.

 

 

Please leave a message.

 

 Sigh

 

 One girl is having her disappointments upon hearing the same voice. Looking up to the sky, she tosses her phone in the sand. "What... a night." But as her mind reminded of what happened, she had a bright but yet warming smile all over her face. 

 

 It wasn't long after, and she stared back to the water before her. She couldn’t help and really felt so complete, at the moment. “Aigoo.”

 

She took her phone off from the sand, and dials a certain friend. She places it in her left ear, waiting for a moment until the call has finally been connected.

 

 [Hyun!]

 

 "Nicole!" She greeted so happily.

 

 [What's up? How are you doing? You're still in your honeymoon, aren't you?]

 

 Seohyun beams in a smile. "Yup! And I just miss you, how is going on with you and Jinwoon?"

 

 [Hmm... we are doing great now! It seems he's starting to get over you, Hyun.]

 

 "That's good news! I knew it. He will eventually love you the same way, Nicole." Seohyun felt happy for her friend.

 

 [Yeah yeah, but it was such a difficult process. I need to understand him well."

 

 "Well, if you like him that much, there's always a worthy result."

 

 [I know. Hehe... By the way, how is it going with you and Yoong? Did you guys have a lot of fun out there?] Nicole’s voice is like giggling, teasing for something.

 

 Seohyun thought for a moment, before she greatly answered… "So far... a BIG YES!"

 

 [Chincha? Wait, did something happen? You sound like you are so happy?]

 

 Seohyun giggles. She put the phone so near in to whisper, "I think I just made my husband soooo happy last night"

 

 [Omo! did you guys... ]

 

 "Hmm.. Three rounds." She indirectly utters. She giggles, quite blushing as hell as well.

 

 [Kyaaa!!! that's like the best news I've ever heard!!! Can't wait! Can't wait to be an auntie!!!]

 

  "Aigoo. I was even the happiest girl on earth." Seohyun can't help and wanted to scream out from happiness. But she end up whispering it.

 

 [Look who's smiling out there from ear to ear, eh? Can't wait to see you back, too. I miss you so much Hyun!]

 

 "Me too. Wait, I called also because I want to ask about the house I mentioned? Is it still available, Nicole?]

 

 [Wait for a moment, I'll call my friend]

 

 With that, the next line went silent. Seohyun pulled it off out from her ear and waited for a moment, placing it back in the side. But before Nicole could go back, she was surprised to see Yoonghyun running around her. "Yah! Where’s your appa?" She chuckles, amuse at the little fox. She looks around, but no one from her husband's shadow did even shows. Instead, she can mostly see some foreigners having their quality time too.

 

 Noticing it, she called for Yoonghyun. And the latter stopped from running around. "Are you hungry now?" asks her as the little fox snuggle closer in her legs. Rubbing the back of the little fox, she once again looks around, wondering where could be her husband. Earlier, he was just on her side, enjoying the seat ahead them, while running their fingers to the white sand. But now, she’s alone, enjoying much the sun above her. The sound waves, and so as the blue ocean makes her at ease.

 

 “Tch, I thought he wanted us to do the jet-ski? What took him longer?”

 

 Hyun! Still there?

 

 Seohyun snap out of it. Reaching for her phone in the side, she answers, "So How was it, Cole?"

 

 [It's still available, Bestie! Were you guys planning it out now? It's going to be the best place if ever.]

 

 "We were planning, but I haven't told my husband about this. Make it, reserve for us, Nicole."

 

 [Sure! Why not?] Nicole, in the next line is confident that she can give it to the couple.

 

 "Hehe, Thanks. Just want to ensure it.”

 

 [No problem, if it’s always You]

 

 “Yeah, and I know I can count on you. Likewise, best friend?” Seohyun felt so gratitude towards her friend. It was truly amazing that every time she needs her, she would always be by her side. And at the same time, she would be there for her.

 

 [Well, ever since right? Hyunnie?]

 

 “I agree. And I’m thankful for being your friend Nicole.”

 

 [Aww, can’t you stop being like that? It made me shivers here.]

 

 “No really. I just want to thank you… for always being there. Hmm?”

 

 [Aigoo, I feel like the older?]

 

  “You know I’m your dongseng.” She joke.

 

 [Eesh, we’re just the same age, Hyunnie! How bad!]

 

 She chuckles softly, hearing her best friend sulking? “Just accept it!”

 

 [You’re no fun, Hyun.]

 

 “Really?”

 

 [Aish! Never mind about that. I need to hang up now. Bye~]

 

 Seohyun hiss upon hearing the call ended right away. But her smiles all over her face, can’t be painted. She is missing her best friend, much than she is missing her siblings as well. Hence, her smile is a worth a million when she thought about her husband.

 

 Deciding to get up, She brought also Yoonghyun in her arms. But it wasn’t long enough as she put the little fox down. Yoong is approaching her with grins across his face, and she wanted to know why.

 

 She approaches him instead, that made Yoong stop just before she could actually approach her.

 

 “Where have you been? I thought you only went out for a restroom?” Yet, he was greeted with a question. Seohyun is placing her two hands over her hips, as if wasn’t pleased.

 

 “Yes I did!”

 

 “But how many hours had passed now?”

 

 “Yeah, 2 hours?”

 

 “Well, do I need some explanation? Especially that you are hiding something out there?” Seohyun noticed it. She attempted to reach for Yoong’s hand over behind. But Yoong quickly move away.

 

 “No wait. Close your eyes first.” He grins.

 

 Seohyun glared playfully to her husband. “No. Just show it now!” and she attempted again. Yoong chuckles, stepping backward to avoid her.

 

 “Close your eyes and I’ll show it.” He still insisted. Though excited, he doesn’t want to give it normally. He wanted to surprise her.

 

 Seohyun heaved a deep exhale. “Can’t you see? I waited for like 2 hours! Just open it Yoong!!!” but yet, she whines like a kid. Yoonghyun in the side is watching them blankly from left to right.

 

 “Aish! I want to surprise you. Close your eyes first!”

 

 “I just saw it! So there’s no need to hide.”

 

 “I know, but this is so special!”

 

 Couldn’t hold it any longer, Seohyun only sigh in defeat. But she didn’t miss to playfully punch Yoong in the air. The doe-eyed guy giggles. “Now close your eyes.” He demanded.

 

 Seohyun slowly close her eyes. But only to open them again and snatch the paper bag so fast, just when Yoong was about to show it. Quick, Yoong attempted to snatch it back, but Seohyun turned around and opens the paper bag right before her husband can snatch it back.

 

 “Omo! What’s… this?” She widened her eyes, upon realizing what’s inside.

 

  Yoong grins. “You like it? Wear that tonight at our night swimming.”

 

 Turning her body around, facing her husband back, Seohyun pouted only. “So you were out to buy me this?”

 

 “Yes. Just tell me first, if you like those pink bikinis.” Yoong continues to tease.

 

 “But… pink isn’t my favorite, Hon!" Seohyun complained, tossing back the bikini inside the paper bag.

 

 “Hahaha! I know. But I think it will fit.”

 

 “But even so, it’s not my favorite color.” crossing her two arms, Seohyun still doesn’t like the fact that it’s pink. “I only know Tiffany unnie, like pink.”

 

 Yoong scoffs. “Okay. So do you want me to change it?”

 

 Seohyun thought for a moment, but she eventually just shakes her head though. “I was just kidding. Ehehe.” She giggles, as she hold Yoong in his waist.

 

 Yoong groans. He quickly releases her hold and stick his tongue out. “You can’t buy me with that.” He was about to walk away, but yet, his sweet wife isn’t going to let go of him.

 

 He freezes the moment Seohyun pouted in front of him, that is so near in his face.

 

 “I was just kidding, Okay.”

 

 Yoong hiss. He push Seohyun lightly just to knock her head though. “You’re becoming so alike with your sister.” He scolded.

 

 Seohyun pouted, but she was proud. “That’s why we are sisters, aren’t we?” she poke his arm, then wiggles her eyebrows, as if to emphasize something. “Hmm? Can we ride it now?”

 

 “Aish!” Yoong knows it. He walks away and Seohyun and Yoonhyun follows him behind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter