Jealousy and Realizations

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

Yoong had a wide smile in his face when he happened to stop by a shop. His eyes haven’t yet scanned the entire room when it stopped into a certain plush toy.

 

“Miss, how much is this?” asked him, doesn’t want to waste time to buy the cute green flush toy.

 

“Oh, that’s not sale Mister. You need to play for that, in order for you to have it.” Yoong’s eyes looked behind at the girl, the moment he was told. His eyes didn’t like the game.

 

“Basketball?” Yoong raises eyebrows.

 

“Yes. Are you a good at it, Mister?”

 

The doe-eyed guy smiled awkwardly. “No actually… umm, but I know that game.” He truthfully said, being such a non sporty guy, he couldn’t help and be concerned.

 

“Well, you can’t have that for your girlfriend, I assume?”

 

Yoong sighed and tilted his head to his left. The plush green toy is totally so adorable that he wishes to give it to his fiancé. “Fine, I’ll try.” Determined, he flashes a smile to the girl in front.

 

“Okay, good luck then.” The girl then lead him to a basketball mini court which he took his spot not too far away from the ring.

 

“This is a three point spot.” Yoong noticed his position, to which the lady nodded as a confirmation. This way, it’s harder to even throw the ball.

 

“You only need 10 tries. Just two baskets, you’ll get that green froggy.” Said the girl, handing him his first ball.

 

Yoong beams and accepted the ball. He breathed in and out, focus to the ring then put the ball over his head, then bend a little after he throw the ball with a bounce to the ring.

 

“Aish!” first try, failed. Yoong was offered with his 2nd ball. This time, he focus further to the ring, doing the same thing and…

 

“Wow! First ring!” the girl beside exclaimed, after he had successfully did it.

 

Yoong didn’t rejoice yet, he proceeds to another ball and throw it right instantly. “Damn!” but only to fail another ball. It was just too far for his sake.

 

“Mister, focus is a must.” The girl tips him, to which he nodded as he took the ball from her.

 

Bending over with the ball he holds over his head, he smirked and had a full focus to the ring. Unfortunately, when he throws the 4th ball, a weird sound breaking his focus; he throws the ball too high.

 

“Yah! Kindly shut up! Go somewhere else, not here!” Yoong shouted to the kids in the side, watching him. All could the kids do was to comply in fear, after being scolded.

 

The girl beside him truly had a good time watching him.

 

“Are you that desperate to get the toy, Mister?” the girl giggles, handing the 5th ball. Yoong accepted the ball angrily. Doesn’t had enough time for preparation, he throws the ball mindlessly.

 

“Aish!” he instantly hisses after missing one shot again. The girl beside handed her 6th ball but he only did is to miss it again, and so as for the 7th ball.

 

Yoong seriously was not in the good mood as he throws the 8th ball too. He ruffled his hair and groans, smacking his head a lot of times and even cursed the ring.

 

“This is bad Mister. You only need two shots. If you happened to get this inside the ring, you win the frog. But if can’t? Goodbye froggy~.” The girl warned, smirking to the doe-eyed guy while he passed the 2nd to the last ball.

 

Yoong breathed so heavily. He took the ball and looked at it as if his life depends on it when he utters, “For my baby, don’t fail me.”

 

With that said he turned his attention back to the ring and breathed so smoothly, trying to composed himself.

 

“One… two… three… “he counted, bends his knee then focus his eyes to the ring side and angle the ball a bit lower.

 

With a little bend over his two hands, he throws the ball smoothly and it came as so slow in his eyes when it circled to the ring first before it went inside.

 

“Yes!” Yoong rejoice finally, putting his two hands up.

 

The girl beside giggles. She takes that as note and leaves the doe-eyed guy to bring the plush toy to a happy deer. Yoong accepted the green frog so happily, shaking it like showing to the world that he won the toy he wants to give to his fiancé. He left the store honestly excited to see his fiancé’s reaction. His journey to her home was more than happy while he commutes through a bus. Likewise, the bus has a special memory of him, not only for him but also for his fiancé.

 

After he had half an hour of ride, he walked in the street all the way to his fiancé’s house with such joyous he couldn’t stop. He keeps on singing a lot of random songs until it stopped right on time the moment he opened the door and saw two people inside the room, holding hands while staring at each other.

 

His two hands that was holding the frog unconsciously loosens its grasp dropping it in the floor.

 

“What’s going on here?”

 

Startled, both of Jinwoon and Seohyun stood up to face the source of the voice.

 

“Y-Yoong~” They both gasped in unison after confirming that it was indeed the girl’s fiancé.

 

“Omo! Yoong! I thought… “ Seohyun quickly reacted and approaches her fiancé. Unfortunately, the doe-eyed guy was not paying attention at her, instead to a taller guy.

 

“Jinwoon… ssi… what brings you here?” asked Yoong, walked closer to Jinwoon, not bothering his fiancé over the side.

 

Jinwoon gulped. He hasn’t thought to have received the doe-eyed guy’s questioning eyes. Never he thought also that those stares are shivering him. “Umm, I am… Hyun’s neighbor if you have remembered?”

 

Yoong nodded, aware of the information. “I mean, what… is the reason… why you are—“

 

“Yoong, Jinwoon actually… “

 

“Hmm? my dear friend?” Seohyun was taken aback at the sudden cold words as well from her fiancé. He even interrupted her explanation.

 

Jinwoon raises his shoulders. “Just… to… visit my friend, Hyun... What’s wrong about that?”

 

Yoong nodded, staring at his fiancé with a smile. But it’s not as normal smile, for Hyun, it has something to do with ‘don’t-lie-to-me’ nod. So she decided to tell the reason anyway.

 

“Yoong—“

 

Ring~ ring~ ring~

 

Just before she could actually tell it to the doe-eyed guy, he was interrupted when Jinwoon’s phone rang that he needed to left like almost immediately. Yoong on the other hand watches Jinwoon with a moody shake of head. 

 

“Yoong, let me explain—“for the 2nd time, Seohyun stopped at her words the moment Yoong walked away from her then instead precedes to the kitchen.

 

Sighed.

 

The younger sighed so expectantly after having the cold treatment from him. She looked down at the thing in the floor and a sweet smile appeared across her face. She bends over then took the plush toy as she follows the doe-eyed guy who had a bad mood drinking a battle of water in the kitchen.

 

“Baby, the poor bottle has nothing to do with your jealousy~” she teases, greeted by a doe-eyed guy’s hand tightly holding into a bottle of water. Yoong looked up to her with a stern look then just looked away to face the refrigerator.

 

Seohyun giggles. She didn’t mind and approached the guy behind, sneaking her two arms dangerously to his waist. Yoong almost spilled the water inside his mouth, surprised at the sudden contact.

 

“You seriously… “He hissed.

 

“Why do I really sense that you can be jealous so easily, Hmm?” pursuing her assault, Seohyun tried to see her fiancé’s face. Yoong refuse to look at his fiancé, pulled away from the hug instead then he opens the door in the refrigerator and put back the bottle of water there.

 

“You know being silent means, yes. That-“

 

“I’m not jealous, Okay?” Yoong suddenly burst out, kicked the door of the refrigerator that almost looses its balance. "Aigoo, it hurts." he expectantly grabbed his foot and massaged it. 

 

“Okay fine, you are not. You’re mad I guess.” Seohyun said, trembling. The doe-eyed guy compose himself back and turned to face his fiance.

 

“I’m not mad… I’m… I’m… Uh, yeah… I guess I am jealous.” Said Yoong, blushes.

 

Seohyun’s trembling soul disappears as it replaces with calm sweet smiles. She smiled at the doe-eyed guy, asking him “Why would you?”

 

“Aish don’t ask me for the reason.” Yoong groans, walking away from her again. Seohyun was having fun and followed the doe-eyed guy while hugging the green frog. She saw Yoong in the sofa, opening his laptop and started to play some music through his earpiece. Doesn’t want to be alone, she flopped back to the sofa besides the doe-eyed guy and pulled one of it to put it inside her left ear. Yoong hisses once again, watching in disbelieve to the younger who already enjoyed the song while closing her eyes.

 

Still insisting to be away from her, he reluctantly put back the laptop in the coffee table and stood up again to leave the house. Unfortunately, he can’t leave the place entirely as he stops in front of the gate and returns his back again.

 

“Oh, I thought you are leaving?” Seohyun who followed him didn’t fail for him to get annoyed and he simply walked passed at her. He flopped back to the sofa, and crosses his two arms, while angrily staring at a frog plush toy in the coffee table.

 

“So it’s Keroro’s turn to be your next victim?” asked the younger, reaching for it and hugged it in front of him. He looked up into her with a rolling eyes, still doesn’t want to give in as he lied in the sofa, closing his eyes.

 

Still doesn’t want to lose, the younger proceeds and sat beside the guy. She leaned forward to his ears and once again asked, “Why would you be jealous, Mister Im?”

 

Yoong closed his eyes tightly. For some unknown reason, he couldn’t really told her because he might sounds like stupid for even noticing such a little detail he managed to saw with his own two eyes. But, he somehow can think that there was a reason for him to be jealous or whatsoever. Jinwoon who hold his fiancé’s hand is seemingly a no-no for him. Especially that Jinwoon had a little mystery aura around.

 

“You’re not going to say something?” the younger pursued, simply could receive a shake of head from her fiancé

 

“You won’t? Really?” snickering, the younger suddenly tickles Yoong in his stomach, causing for him to laugh and complained.

 

“Ahahaha wait…~” Yoong blocked the younger’s hand towards his stomach, prying her away. But Seohyun is Seohyun, keeping her assault until she got pushed a little to the side of the couch, she give in and pouted to the doe-eyed guy.

 

Yoong simply stick his tongue out, saying… “I’m not saying anything~”

 

“Ugh, fine. I will not ask now. But, I want to guess, is it because Jinwoon hold my hand?” Seohyun teases, sitting beside to the doe-eyed back again. Yoong shrugs his shoulders.

 

“Is it?”

 

Yoong sighed and simply took the keroro stuff toy to hold the head of it and moves it up and down. Seohyun didn’t miss the response, snickered and grabbed the keroro stuff toy too. She put the keroro plush toy into her face and says,

 

“That’s just… too cute, kero-kero… but… you know… Jinwoon is… just a friend kero-kero.. “ she said, changing her voice a little thinner.

 

“But that was unexpected Hyun. I thought for a second there that our friend has a romantic feeling towards you.” came Yoong’s unexpected response. “And why so sudden eh? He visited you?”

 

Seohyun giggles. “It’s not what you think kero-kero… Jinwoon-ssi honestly saves me earlier… kero-kero… “

 

Yoong tilted his head couldn’t believe his ears. He took the Keroro away from his fiancé and asked her concernedly. “What happened?”

 

Seohyun turned into her back, lift up her shirt on the way to her chest before she answers, “I was so near to be stabbed earlier. It was lucky and I alerted right away to throw my bag. Then—“

 

“But why is this?” confused, Yoong was confused and worried.

 

“Ugh, yeah… I got a little wound at my back and Jinwoon help me out on it.” Upon uttering such information, Seohyun couldn’t help and be reminded by the event she had encounter with Jinwoon. She quickly rolled down her shirt and faced the doe-eyed guy, who had a pouty sorry stare on her.

 

“I’m sorry, baby~”

 

“Yeah, you should be because your jealousy is all non sense.”

 

“Aigoo, you should be careful now.” Yoong pulled his fiancé for a hug, totally sorry. He thought Jinwoon have said something that makes them holding hands earlier. More like, he is thinking Jinwoon have confessed his love.

 

“I’m Okay… It’s Okay now baby… I am safe.”

 

Yoong pulled over and looked at his fiancé into her eyes. “From now on, don’t go home alone. At least tell me what time will you be out… so that I can dropped you at home.”

 

“Yoong I’m not a kid anymore. Didn’t we have an agreement?”

 

“That thing? No, forget about it now. It’s too dangerous outside. I couldn’t just let someone will harm you or… someone will be again showing he is a super hero or something.” Yoong hissed, doesn’t like the fact that it was Jinwoon who save his fiancé.

 

“Wait Yoong, do I sense… “

 

“No! I was just saying it. I think it’s better if it was me to accompany you.” He quickly reasoned out.

 

“But Yoong—“

 

“It’s final! Don’t argue anymore. I only wanted you safe.”

 

Though she honestly understands, Seohyun couldn’t help and complain. “It’s only an unlucky day for me ya know. You don’t need to do this. I can always take care of myself baby~”

 

Yoong didn’t listen and put the green froggy between them. “For the time being, while I’ll be away for almost every night or day, Keroro and… wait, where’s yoonghyun?”

 

“Yoonghyun? Oh! he’s with Krystal right now.” Informed the younger.

 

“Anyway, Keroro will save you, so don’t asked someone out there, instead him, understood?”

 

The younger smiled so flattered. She give him a quick chaste on his lips and thanked him. “Thank You Mister Keroro.”

 

The doe-eyed guy doesn’t need to answer, he picked up his fiancé and carried her to her room to put her in the bed. Confused, Seohyun arch her eyebrows.

 

“Why are we here?”

 

“I’m only here for two hours, I’ll be back tin the hospital right after this.” Yoong reasoned, left her for a while then went back with his laptop he places in his lap as the younger moved closer to put her head in his shoulder.

 

“What are we doing?” the younger asked, noticing Yoong searching for something in the device.

 

“Hmm, since it’s late and Yunho Hyung will always come late, I have decided to give you a sleep.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“I mean, it’s freaking 9pm now Miss Seo. Bed time is a must for you at this time. Your duty will be this morning, right?”

 

Seohyun nodded. “Uh-huh… “

 

“Aigoo~” Yoong shake his head, sneaks his left arm to Seohyun’s waist and pulled him closer. “Let’s watch some good movies.”

 

“Chincha?”

 

“As if we haven’t done this?”

 

“No I mean a movie with lights on?” Seohyun pointed to the ceiling which caught the doe-eyed guy’s embarrassment. He let go of his fiancé at first to turned off the lights, then went back at his fiance’s side, excitedly.

 

Seohyun’s head resumes to his shoulder and Yoong’s arms was back at her waist.

 

“So what movie, this time? I don’t want another kiddy movie.” Saving her sake, Seohyun didn’t mind how demanding she was. She just want a real movie this time that he could remember it over and over again.

 

“Don’t worry… it’s a good movie.” Yoong assured, opening the exact movie time player he had choosen.

 

“Pitch Perfect?” and sure, Seohyun wasn’t aware of the movie.

 

“It’s a 2012 movie I came across with some nurses for while now. They said this is good. Let’s just watch and give you sleep somehow.”

 

Seohyun complied, went back to her position and this time, wrapping her two arms in Yoong’s waist.

 

After like 30 minutes of the movie…

 

Yoong haven’t yet sensing the younger beside him is sleepy. Instead, she was enjoying the movie laughing and singing the song the characters are singing. Especially the guy’s group in the movie.

 

“Stop.” So he decided to close the laptop, stopping the younger’s enjoyment too.

 

“What’s up? The movie is great baby~”

 

“Yes it is. But the fact that you can’t sleep concerns me. Umm, uh… what do you want to do besides this? I have half an hour left.”

 

Seohyun smirked. “Let’s just cuddle. I miss sleeping while cuddling you baby~” then she decided to lie in the bed and Yoong complied safely, pulling her closer with him as he put his left arm in her shoulder.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter