When in Rome

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When In Rome, Do as the Romans do.

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

All passengers ready for takeoff~

 

Seat belts~

 

Turned off all the devices~

 

blah.. blah....

 

blah.....

 

 

A raising eyebrow was seen from the tan guy. He turns and fined the younger girl gazing so intense to one particular guy nearby. In a situation like this, he would've already asked his best friend. Unfortunately, a lot of circumstances would occur. His father is constantly having a conversation with him while Nicole is still in his side for some reason he couldn't really tell. He assumes something is really going wrong here.

 

Nicole is not just being desperate to be closer enough with his best friend, but the latter is even giving a lot of sweet feeding here and there that would make his partner in his side to puff in annoyance. 

 

All through their walk to the plane, the two can't be separate. That makes the tan guy so suspicious.

 

"Sunbae, I badly need to talk with him." utters the younger girl.

 

"I agree." said the blonde who's actually noticing the distance between the couple.

 

Yul raises his shoulders. "I have to second the motion."

 

Fany giggles when she heard it. She and Jessica are sitting side by side while Yul and the youngest are beside with each other.

 

"I don't exactly know my brother, but I have to agree too. Hyunnie, you're his girlfriend, so you have the right to know the things going on." Fany shared, which Jessica nods in understanding.

 

"But in the meantime, I think we should sleep first guys." Yul said, pulling out a blanket for the youngest and a pillow for the latter. Seohyun could only comply and grabs the items.

 

Fany who saw the scene nudges the blonde by his side. Jessica arches her eyebrows towards the eye-smiled girl.

"What?"

 

Fany leanes in to whisper. "Aren't you jealous?" earning a slight smack by her arms from the blonde. Fany giggles.

 

"Hmm? Something wrong?" oblivious, the tan guy turned to questioned them.

 

Jessica sheepishly shakes her two hands. "It's nothing. Go to sleep too."

 

"Oh wait." with that being said, the tan guy also grabs another pillow for the blonde which earned a bright smile from her.

 

"I requested the plane to give me some of that." Yul informed.

 

"Busted." Fany giggles silently, earning another smack from the blonde.

 

"Ahaha... it's okay Yul." Jessica smiles before she accepts the pillows. Yul only smiles in response before he focuses his attention back to the sleeping younger girl. 

 

"Dang! He still has some feelings, isn't he?" Fany whispers once again.

 

This time, Jessica glares at Fany and made a threat... "One more word, I’ll cut your tongue."

 

Fany put her two hands in the air, as if wanted to surrender and just lowered her head.

 

Jessica turns her gazes back to the ex couple. She witness as Yul bring another pillow and also scooted closer to the younger girl to sleep besides her head. It's too obvious, the tan guy still can't move on with Seohyun. She's not in the position to get jealous, but as the thought of Yul promising to court her basically gives her a little bit of chance that this guy could still have a place in his heart. It's not yet too late, she wanted to believe on a slightest hope that one day, she can have his heart.

 

"Yul, I'll wait... but I get impatient sometimes. So please, don't make me wait forever." She mutters. It didn't miss Fany's ears and the latter silently giggles.

 

--

 

On the other hand, Professor Kwon and Yoong just finished their conversation. Professor Kwon went back to his original seat while Yoong turns to the sleeping mushroomed girl in his left side. 

A heavy sigh escape in his mouth as he look at the girl. 

 

Glancing to his front, he happened to have a glimpse with the younger girl's sleeping face. In another glance, he witness as Yul scooted closer and put a pillow nearby to have a sleep besides his girlfriend. This sight made him gritted his teeth.

 

"What is Hyung doing?" he utters as he tried to see if his best friend is actually holding his girlfriend's hand. When he confirms that the latter didn't give a damn on taking his girlfriend's hand, he sighed in relief and sat comfortably to his seat. He was about to open his laptop when he stops and glances to his girlfriend once again.

 

"Hyun... I'm sorry." he whispers before he resumes on opening his laptop. A girl posing a v to the camera greeted him in his wallpaper. It was one of his days with his girlfriend by the latter's apartment. 

It made the doe-eyed guy giggles after seeing his girl through his laptop, which makes him, glances to his girlfriend again.

 

As if it was destined, he fined his self staring to those brown orbs not far away. He gulps when he realizes that the younger girl is actually staring at him. They lock gazes for only seconds when suddenly he realizes that he shed a single tear. It makes him looks away immediately to wipe his tear off that unconsciously drops once again.

 

He panics when he still can feel the gazes from his girlfriend. He took a glance to Nicole before he decided to stand and left for a rest room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

When a tear suddenly drops in the corner of her boyfriend's eyes, the younger couldn't take but to feel worried. She literally scan around to see almost of her co-members were already sleeping. Jinwoon is across sleeping, Yul is by his side, Jessica and Fany are leaning for each other's head and Nicole was having her sleep in her pillows as well.

 

She slightly stood to see her back; Professor Kwon is wide awake with his book.

 

Thinking this as a chance, she braces herself and cautiously follows the doe-eyed guy.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

"Why did I have to be like this? You should've do the things accordingly Yoong. Aish!" Yoong hissed upon seeing his self shedding a tear earlier. He breathed so heavily before flashing water to his face. The thing about his girlfriend as an ex love of Yonghwa is yet still so fresh that he needed time to forget about it. But can he just talk to his girlfriend first? Unfortunately, he was afraid to know the truth coming from his own girlfriend.

 

"But no, I won't be affected... Everything will be okay in time." He said before flashing water again.

 

Knock.knock.knock.

 

"Yoong? Uhmm, can we talk?"

 

Much to his surprised, the girl he's been thinking suddenly calls him. He panics and literally flashes series of water to his face once again.

 

"Yoong Please. Let's talk. I'm so confused right now."

 

Those pleading voice makes him stop on flashing water. He bit his lip, to prevent his self on voicing out.

 

"I know there's a problem here. So please, let's talk about this. If it's about me, then better... we should really talk. Because the more you avoided me, the more I am getting confused with the things happening here. Fine, I admit, I-I am... Je-jealous here... But how do-do you expect me to react? I'm... your... your girl-girlfriend here.... Just want to share how much I am so feeling crazy. Yoong please!!! If I did mistake, then please let me know what I've done. Let's fix this."

 

The doe-eyed guy clenches. His heart suddenly feels so heavy after hearing those pleading words from his girlfriend. Can he give in? or not? But the information about his girlfriend and Yonghwa as ex lover, would still linger through his mind. He needed to sort all the things he just found out. It's still so fresh that he wants to be alone first. He still can't consider the pleads.

 

And... the events earlier with Nicole is actually giving him a shame to his self.

 

flahsback...

 

That morning....

 

from Nicole: Can you fetch me? I have something to say.

 

Yoong grip to his phone tightly. One thing about his headaches earlier was because of his crying last night. And now with Nicole's request, it adds more pain. 

He tiredly jumps off from his bed and showers right away. After that, he grabs his entire clothes and zips it all in his two luggage, ready to go. His mind over Nicole fetching her vanishes for a little but when he got a call...

 

[Yah! Fetch me, or you'll see Yonghwa today]

 

"What? you know Yonghwa?" He retracted back.

 

[Of course, I am his cousin. He is actually planning to join the trip, how would you like that?]

 

"Wait... so you know that he and Hyunnie are ex lovers?"

 

[Mister Im, I'm not Hyunnie's best friend, if I don't know that thing too.]

 

Yoong clenches, he doesn't even thinking again. "Fine, I'll fetch you." he said and decided to leave the house not even thinking of saying goodbyes to his mother.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

[In the road... ]

 

For some reason, the road is full of cars buzzing here and there.

 

"We are late!!!" Yoong exclaims as he witness the long traffic.

 

Seeing the doe-eyed guy's displeasure, Nicole cautiously leaned forward and whispers to his ears... "Yoong, you know I've always been dreaming on this. Can you be my boyfriend?"

 

The seductive whisper makes the doe-eyed guy immediately pushes the mushroomed girl. "Yah! Are you insame? I just fetch you because you requested It." he hisses.

 

Nicole pouted. "Please?"

 

To the doe-eyed guy's surprised, the latter is slowly taking off her clothes which made the doe-eyed guy panics. He quickly stops the latter on ziping it back. "You're seriously insane. I'm not--"

 

Another unexpected event happened.

 

 

Yoong found his self pressing his lips against the mushroomed girl. He tried to let go but Nicole was desperate and pulled him over to deepen the kiss.

 

Yoong still insisted and keeps on pushing the mushroomed girl. "Yah-"

 

Nicole moans as he tried to depend it more. He grabs the latter's head and pulled him even closer.  Then his hand traveled down to undo the doe-eyed guy's pants.

 

“Yoong… “ Nicole moans. But the doe-eyed still as persistent as he keeps on pushing his self away, but the latter is quite strong to his surprise. Which made him a little weakens.

 

“Ahh… “ This time, the mushroomed girl had successfully undo the pants of the young president. She quickly roamed over the latter’s shirt too but…

 

"Nicole... ssi... "  with another strong push, Yoong had successfully pushes away the mushroomed girl. He panted for air, as he quickly zips up his pants. " YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" he said.

 

But it seems the mushroomed girl is not listening. She pulled out a camera and opens a video, earning a wide eye from the doe-eyed guy. Nicole was so clever to even put a camera on the side which the doe-eyed guy didn’t notice.

 

The video that was currently playing was Nicole's moan over their kiss earlier. It boils the doe-eyed guy as he tried to reach the camera, but to no avail, he can only gritted his teeth and glares at Nicole. The latter is putting it inside her shirt, how can he grabs it?

 

"Why are you doing this? Are you this desperate?" Yoong asked as a matter of fact.

 

"Because I love you Yoong. And I want you to realize that my best friend isn't the girl for you. I am." Nicole said. So determined to her plans.

 

Yoong scoffs out of his disbelief. She has never seen a girl like that so desperate. How can he able to comprehend too if his girlfriend is like this? Luckily and his girlfriend only lied to him, not like this. "You know what, we can talk this. Not like this."

 

"So you... actually want me as your girlfriend now? Then what about hyunnie? I thought-"

 

"I don't know... just want to try if I'm going to change my heart." Yoong lied. He needed the camera badly so he agrees to the request.

 

"Okay... I will behave now... so that you'll grow to love me." Nicole brightens to the doe-eyed guy's words. She literally throws her two arms to the doe-eyed guy's neck and says... "Thank You Yoong.... and I are sorry for earlier."

 

Yoong nods only.

 

Beeeeeeeep.

 

Nicole quickly let go of the hug and smiles to her new found victory. She then started the engine and drvies off.

 

End of flashback....

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoong grips to his hold to the doorknob. He couldn't think of any reason to open it and talk with his girlfriend regarding about what he found out ever since he had agreed with Nicole's request. It's a shameful for him.

 

"Yoong... please... you're hurting me." once more, the doe-eyed guy find his self shaking. He braces his self and...

 

"OMO! You're soak." the younger girl quickly noticed the wet shirt of her boyfriend once the latter opens it. "I'll get you handkerchief." But before she could leave, the doe-eyed guy had stopped her by her wrist.

 

"No need. I'll be going anyway." Yoong said coldly and walk passes to the dumfounded girl. Seohyun was left speechless. She thought her boyfriend would talk to her, but instead, just voice out how he's still can't find any reason to have a good talk with her.

 

She sighed heavily as he look at the doe-eyed guy's soak shirt. For some reason, she was a bit worried with how the latter is not even paying attention to it. Her concern is over his health but it replaces once again with the thought of her boyfriend, hanging out with Nicole so intimate. It's getting in her nerves, seriously with confusions all over the place.

 

So with another deep breath, she entered the same room and flashes a lot of water to her face. She can feel herself being so mess up with the things going on to her and to the doe-eyed guy. Is this how love is giving her? Because, she didn't expect it. Doesn't her boyfriend trust her? or what? Because, the latter isn't sharing it to her. They are two in the relationship; they should fix it whatever was the reason of her boyfriend's sudden cold treatment.

 

But no, she doesn't want to get distracted first. The competition is nearing. She should focus. It's her first time to be part of a choir, and she doesn't want the University to fail. She should do accordingly. The thing about her and Yoong will be later.

 

"Hyun... don't be affected. Yoong and you will have time soon. Don't rush, okay? Okay... " Seohyun patted her chest as she raises her head. "Let's see How long will you last." she smirked.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

after 11 hours of flight...

[Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci airport]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter