HoneyMoon [Day 1]

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thankies! for all the support. ^^

we are nearing the end. keke. Hope you guys join me 'till the end of this story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.Through the years, I learned that it wasn't just ordinary, Why people needs to do such thing, like risking, sacrificing or even willing to die... only for someone.

Love.

One word, four letters, but can make people change, selfish, unstoppable, immature, crazy etc. 

That’s how powerful love is for us. However, as I think about it.

Love isn’t about that,

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast It is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking.

It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, it always perseveres

Love never fails. Love is everlasting. It is eternal. It goes on and on, it goes beyond time. Love is the only thing that will last when you die.

That is Love.

 

 

One girl had the sweetest smile ever could be painted, after finishing that one realizations she had typed into her laptop. Happiness and gratitude, it’s another two words she had thought, which lead her back—to her husband in the side. Her smile, it never disappears. As she finds herself gazing to a peaceful handsome man, sleeping, she couldn’t feel anything but yet… Love. Being deeply in love to a certain doe-eyed guy, and being deeply loved by him, it is something she’s been thankful. She’s been experiencing Happiness with some sorts of bitterness.

 

“Hon, are you cold?” But above all, the word love always comes from every bitterness.

 

She put aside the laptop, as she gradually pulled herself up a little, so that she can share the blanket. She slowly and comfortably put her hand on his neck, bring him closer to her neck instead.

 

“Don’t you want to sleep?” She shivers, hearing him whispering, that immediately gives her a flutter in her heart.

 

“I’ll sleep later.” She replied, also in a whisper. She breathed heavenly over his breathing underneath. The warmth, his embrace, his soft skin. Basically, what she is familiar with. However, as she recall they are in a plane and heading to a paradise they call, it feels so special to be with him.

But of course, it wouldn’t be nice to travel, if they’ll not stop by in Italy. The country that got them a lot of memories, were also the place where her parents are currently working.

Her happiness is never ending.

Indeed.

 

She holds him in place, never wanting to let go even, as she starts to feel like closing her eyes. Next thing she knew, she is as the same with her husband, sharing the same dreamland.

 

Surrounding them also was some Koreans and foreigners, having their own nap. As the plane takes them to their destination.

 

 

---------------------------------------

[Milan, Italy]

 

“What are these? You brought some medicines? For what?” Seohyun asked, frowning. After she checks her husband’s bag, she can’t think of any reason to bring the stuffs. It’s not only medicines though, Yoong also brought some of the Polaroid of pictures they shared. There were also some Korean foods.

 

“For your parents.” Yoong is on the side, carrying Yoonghyun in his arms. They’re now heading to Seohyun’s parent’s house in Milan.

 

“But why so many?” Seohyun finally stared at her husband. However, the doe-eyed is staring outside.

 

“Those were just vitamins hon. Don’t react like they’re not healthy.”

 

Seohyun sigh. “Aigoo, I’m just surprised though. These are a lot.” Her too, staring out the window of the car.

 

Yoong looked at his wife, finally. “Hon, remember?”

 

“Yeah, St. Peter Square.” A smile crept into Seohyun’s lips, as her eyes were admiring the old and big Church they’re passing by. It’s been a long time. And it’s still so fresh in her mind. “I miss singing, actually.”

 

“Me too.” Yoong is the same, as he reaches for his wife’s right hand. The latter looked back and smiled at him.

 

“Let’s visit coliseum as well?”

 

“Oh! That thing?” Yoong had a raising eyebrow, thinking for the ring he has bought for her. It eventually flashes her memory back.

 

“I remember, you told me it’s a promise ring.”

 

“Yeah. I can still remember, that there was another ring.”

 

“Another ring?”

 

“Yes. The ring that made two people to be broken. Seems like, I have choosen the right, ring eh?” Yoong giggles, thinking that he indeed chooses the endless love of the promise ring he bought for his wife.

 

Seohyun move closer and brought her head to Yoong’s shoulder. “I'm glad then.”

 

Yoong never miss any single of her smile, and copied his wife. His hold over Yoonghyun even wanted to let go so that he can bring her for a hug, but as her head were leaning for him, he was contented with that, and just stayed unmovable.

 

“Honeymoon?” suddenly the driver ask them.

 

“Yes? Uhm, hehe… quite~” Yoong answered it, earning a giggle from his wife. The latter pulled back and peck at his cheeks.

 

“Yes, ahjussi. We ARE.” Seohyun added.

 

“Whoa!!! Are you that proud?”

 

“Likewise? You know I’ve been waiting for this.” Seohyun exclaimed. She is excited as hell, like the way her husband is. “Ahjussi, do you have a wife as well?” then she turned to the taxi driver, who is accidentally a Korean as well.

 

“Yah! why are you asking suddenly him?” Yoong can’t believe at his wife, asking the driver randomly.

 

The driver smile. “Yup. Miss. I do have too.”

 

“Chincha? Is she also a Korean?” Like she got interested, Seohyun is excited to hear another story of love?  Yoong scoffs, just shaking his head.

 

“Hmm… nope. She’s Italian. But currently in Korea right now.”

 

“Omo! Sorry to hear that. It must be sad for you that you can’t see her always.” But when the driver shared sadly her fate, she got silence from it. The driver smile though, as he shakes his head.

 

“It’s okay. We still contact each other. You are lucky and you have your husband right now.”

 

“Oh, him?” Seohyun took a glance at Yoong, before she proudly nods. “Yes. And he, promise we won’t let go of each other.” She innocently utters. But she seriously means it.

 

“Wow. You guys must be so in love with each other. I can see some sparkles. Newlyweds, is it?” The driver ask, noticing the innocent eyes from the both of them.

 

“Um yeah. We are 4 months now.”

 

“Aigoo, here she is again.”

 

Yoong couldn’t hold it and commented. His wife is yet again so talkative when it comes to their love story. He could simply admire her from the side, while he watches her conversing so happily to the driver. It wasn’t long enough as his eyes were diverted to the outside yet again, it suddenly rains, causing for him to pout. Earlier, it was too sunny when they arrived in Italy, and as they travel to their destination, the sun started to disappear, and now, it’s raining. He groans silently, almost thought he and his wife can spend the first day of their honeymoon touring the city, turns out not.

 

“Omo! Is it raining?” He heard his wife’s voice behind, which he nods sadlly in response.

 

“I think we can resume our first day, tomorrow? It’s already lunch time as well, Hon.” Yoong sigh disappointedly.

 

“Maybe that’s to welcome the newly wed.” The driver joke. Yoong and Seohyun had a blank face to the driver. “Ahahaha! Kidding. It is always like that though, The weather here is sometimes unpredictable. You guys didn’t expect?”

 

“Yeah, I was expecting that we’ll have a visit in the coliseum. It seems we couldn’t now.” Seohyun also showed her disappointments.

 

“Don’t worry, hon. We’ll see if tomorrow, we can have a good day. So our first day will be more likely tomorrow.” Yoong smiled, knowing exactly how excited was his wife. The latter smile to him, showing his gratitude by caressing his cheeks.

 

“In the meantime, just enjoy the cold night later.” The driver grins to them.

 

The couple didn’t miss the grin, and eventually, they looked away from each other. Slowly, their cheeks are beginning red.

 

Honeymoon, does this means… Oh yeah, I’m married and I love Yoong. Seohyun thought, biting her lip. Her mind is quite reminded of the first time she actually felt Yoong’s love.

 

Oh shoot. Why did he need to remember it. Now I’m like a tomato here, for sure. Ugh! I can’t take to see Hyunnie like this. Yoong also though in his mind, certainly knows what the driver means by his grins. But one thing is for sure, I will enjoy this honeymoon. It’s once in a lifetime relaxation of our lives, after all this time.

 

After a moment of silence, the couple looked back at each other, staring so shyly without even knowing that their minds are the same. Their hands instinctively reach for each other, as they both settles down with endless smiles in their faces. A happy and proud smile, is showing endlessly to the driver’s amuse.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

After paying for the fare, the couple had a quick rush to a nearby restaurant, since the rain hasn’t yet stopped. They needed to stay a little longer to prevent from being soaked, inside.

 

“Yoong, this is taking a long time. It’s 2pm already. Umma and Appa are expecting us for lunch.” Seohyun is worried to disappoint her parents.

 

Yoong casually passes a cup of tea to his wife. “Let’s call for your mother instead.” He said, while rubbing Yooonghyun’s head in his arms. The little fox is miraculously so behave in his arms, while he’s carrying a back pack behind.

 

“Um, yeah. Wait.” Seohyun pulled her phone out from her pocket, then she quickly scrolls down for her mother’s number. She opens the number then quickly presses the call button.

While she waits for it, her husband is feeding her with a cake sweetly. She smiles to him, from feed after feed, until the call was being answered, she motions him to stop, as she took the call.

 

“Omma, It’s Joohyun. We have arrived already, but it’s raining and we have no umbrellas. We’ll be late to arrive I guess.” She shared, sadly.

 

[Chincha? Okay tell me where are you both? So that I can ask my friend to fetch yous.]

 

“Umm, we are in a café called, Arnold Coffee?” Seohyun informed.

 

[That’s just two streets away. I’ll call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter