Yes or No

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You didn't said yes nor no

---------

 

Taeyeon woke up in the middle of the night, slightly disturb by the thunder. She glances at the window glass, witnessing the heavy rain together with the thunder. Getting up, she walked to the kitchen to have some water.

 

A sigh has escape through , when she was reminded by her sister. 3 days of being away from her seems quite hard for her. She is use to see her in this house, full of smiles and happiness, but it isn’t like it use to be. From the day her sister went away for another University, the house was now empty by silence. Though she exactly know it has to be like this, it’s still so different if you have your favorite maknae in the house, making you smile to every day you got back from work and to your every time you wake up. Even Yunho was the same.

 

“I miss Maknae so much.” She mutters after she had drunk her water. Reaching for a chair, she put down the glass of water and wants to try her luck by contacting her sister.

 

It brightens her up when she has finally contacted her sister, greeting her so bright as well.

 

[Unnieeeeeee]

 

“Maknaeeeeeee” she answered the same. “Oh my!! I miss you so much!!!!”

 

[Me too Unnie. How are you and Oppa?]

 

“He’s okay. We’re okay here. Just… really missing you now.” Taeyeon couldn’t help and really shed a tear.

 

[Unnie, I am too. Don’t worry we’ll be visiting there for winter break. How was it?]

 

“Really? Omo! I can’t wait maknae!!!” Taeyeon exclaimed at the information. It would be better. The Hwangs will be greatful.

 

[Don’t cry please. You are making me cry too.]

 

“Okay, I’ll try… I’ll try.”

 

[By the way, have you propose?]

 

“Not yet maknae. Tiffany is so busy with school stuffs for her graduation, I can’t have a time.” Taeyeon shared her sadness.

 

[Are you sad about it?]

 

“More than. I am getting impatient.”

 

[Awww… please bear unnie. I know you’ll have it on time. I tell you, Tiffany unnie will be happily accepting it.]

 

“I hope so Maknae. I hope so… another thing, what’s up with you and Yoong now? Don’t ya ever sleep with him, arasso?”

 

[Yes? Uh… Un-unnie… Umm… I have done it already.]

 

“Ugh, I knew it. Just always—“

 

[Unnie, don’t think like that please. I just love to share it withYoong. We just sleep and nothing more. Besides, it’ll be two days…. I’ll have my room fix this Friday.]

 

“Haha… I was just kidding. I know you and you will never do that. So defensive, eh?”

 

[Aish! I hate you unnie.]

 

Taeyeon could imagine it clearly. Her sister is blushing in the other side of the world. “I got you. Hahaha! Anyway, umm… so do well there okay? do you take your medicine always too?”

 

[Yup. I have it every morning. Don’t worry because Yoong was here to remind me too. and oh! I have to say something new unnie. I just found out that I’m allergic with wine, or any kind of alcohols.]

 

“Omo! Is that okay?”

 

[It’s not Unnie. It’ll kill me if so. Earlier I did drank it and I was running with my life.]

 

“Oh! God. Be careful the next time, okay?” Taeyeon’s care had strike once she heard it. She feel so worry out of a sudden. Her sister was in other side of the world, how will she going to take care of her if that’s the case?

 

[I am unnie. I will be now…. Thank You unnie… and you were always there... I'll call you from time to time. Don't need to call me. I love you so much.]

 

Taeyeon smile at the sweet voice “I love you too maknae. Do send my regards to Yoong too.”

 

[He’s in my side, do you want to talk?]

 

“Oh no-no… it’s okay. I’m hanging up anyway, it’s late here. Good night.”

 

[Good night. Mwah!]

 

“Mwah!” Taeyeon ended the call with a bright smile. She tossed it back to her pocket and once again has her water. “Alright, let’s not worry maknae first. Let’s worry my fany.” She said shamelessly to herself.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cambridge University, Dorm

 

 

Seohyun tilted her head to her right side, after ending the call from her sister. Upon witnessing the closing doe-eyes just so close, she scooted closer and closer, leaning in to see much clearly her boyfriend’s features. From forehead, to eyebrows, nose, and lips, she gently place her lips to Yoong’s forehead and then lips.

 

“Hmm… do sleep now.” Yoong mumbles after feeling the soft skin in her face. Pulling his girlfriend through her waist, he buried his face to her chest, smelling the aroma from the latter’s perfume. A smile crept into his lips, every time he can smell them. She smell so nice, like a fresh strawberry. It was ecstatic and he couldn’t get enough.

 

“Yoong… “ and as he manage to enjoy his girlfriend’s smell, came Seohyun’s husky voice that would always dance to his ears. Her voice was a music to his ears.

 

“Hmm?” he raise a brow, still holding her by his arms.

 

Seohyun gently run her fingers to her boyfriend’s hair, it so smoothly while she was tackle by a warm and protective embrace. “Have you decided? You didn’t said yes nor no to Krystal earlier.”

 

“Do I need to answer it?” He mumbles.

 

“Umm… Yeah…”

 

“It’s a 'no' then… you know it’s you whom I will invite to the party… and I can’t wait for it.”

 

Seohyun got quite. She expected it already and there’s nothing to question it actually. But she couldn’t really take and question it.

She was surprised from earlier on, because Yoong didn’t mention any event until she just found it out from Krystal’s invitation. It was ridiculous to say, but she feels as if worried to Krystal if she will be rejected. However, she miss her boyfriend so much, she was glad that her boyfriend chooses her over this new girl. In fact, this will be her first public appearance with Yoong(after a year of being separate with each other), and she was excited to be with him in that night.

 

“How will you answer her tomorrow?” She asked, worried if the doe-eyed guy will be hard on delivering it.

 

Stirring up, Yoong thought for a moment. He let go from his girlfriend and lied beside her. “I haven’t thought about it.”

 

Yoong tilted his head upon feeling the hand over his. His girlfriend is squeezing it, keeping him at ease. The eyes from her were simply telling him that it’ll be okay.

 

“Just explain to her everything. If you want, I think I can help you.”

 

Yoong nodded slowly. “Let’s do it then?”

 

Seohyun smile so warmly as a response. Scooting closely, she places her head to Yoong’s chest, as she listens to his beating heart. “I’ll be glad also if I and Krystal will be friends.”

 

“I believe it will happen.” Yoong whispers, her girlfriend’s hair.

 

“And Suzy too… “

 

“Boa Noona seem so friendly, is it?”

 

“Yeah… she’s is accompanying me to every direction I am not aware. Thanks to her and I am not quite a stranger to this place.”

 

“I’m glad.”

 

Yoong closes his eyes slowly the same time as Seohyun did. Unconsciously, they’re slowly drifting their selves to their own dreamlands.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next Day…

 

South Korea 10:30am

 

“Yeah… yeah… just does it nicely, okay? And act like… you know what am I saying. Oh…. okay… okay! Byeeee~” Jessica had a bright smile when she ended the call. She was in her usual kitchen at the University, with her finished dish. Later, her professor will taste it for final exam. But before that, she has something important to do and was excited about it.

 

“I hope this will be a success.” She gradually said to herself as she left the room.

 

--------------------------

 

Outside, Yul just arrived. He had clench to his two fist when he arrives. The reason? Earlier was a ridiculous for him. It’s like his opening eyes when he receives a call that his girlfriend Jessica wants a talk about breaking up? it seemed like a dream for him, but it was reality when he fell in the floor and felt the pain.

With heavy steps, he stopped in front of the HRM departments building.

 

“Kitchen room. Let’s see if you’ll break up with me.” Yul hastily drag his feet to the building when he was stopped by 5 HRM students.

 

“Mister Kwon, you’re not allowed here.”

 

“What? Who told you?”

 

“Just please stay where you are earlier.” Forcedly, he was drag back to the ground of HRM department. He struggled to let go, but end up over powered by the 5 men’s strong grasp on him.

 

“Yaaaah!!! Jessicaaaaa where are youuuuu?” Yuri was mad. He couldn’t take it anymore. He suspected Jessica was the person who hired these 5 masculine men here, to make him behave.

 

Much to his surprised, that scream of him leads to an unexpected event.

 

A ground of cheerdances suddenly emerges from their classrooms. Like it was a show, they started to dance by the tune of ‘Hey Mickey’. But instead of ‘Mickey’, it was replaced by his full name. He couldn’t utter anymore words as the dancers were already pulling here to the front, and was surrounded by gorgeous young cheer ladies. All are having bright smiles as they continue singing the song, dancing to the song and even jumping to the song.

It was perfect, until it got better when his girlfriend appeared from up above, wearing a cheer leading uniform. Jessica was in a rope as she jumps down with a long banner saying: Happy First Anniversary! ♥

 

Yul was froze on his spot after being surprised. Later then, confetti snaps him from reality together with Jessica approaching him with bright smiles.

 

Students started to clap as Jessica also give her own leche flan. “Happy Anniversary.” She greeted for the 10th time. 5 times last night and 4 times in phone that makes 10 at the moment.

 

Yul’s jaw dropped. He couldn’t hold it anymore and literally just shed a tear. Luckily and Jessica was there to cover him from embarrassment as he felt her pulling for a hug. “ are you surprise?” Jessica asked, giggling.

 

“So surprise… I thought… I thought I’m going faint now.” Yul shamelessly shared his emotions. He slowly give the hug back and utters… “I love you so much Jess.”

 

“I love you more.” to Jessica’s response.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Unknowingly, one midget stood in a tree, totally envy with the sight before her. She pouted too sad that she couldn’t even have that idea to propose for Fany. A lot of ideas were already been thrown from these two, and she couldn’t think for anything now.

 

“Why can’t I be so genius when it comes to stuff like this.” she mumbled to herself.

 

“Admit it Unnie… you’re not the kind of person who will spend a lot.” Taeyeon almost jump in surprise, hearing Nicole’s voice.

 

“Aish! How long are you staying there?”

 

“Hmm… more like 2 hours now. Since the event started.”

 

“And I am here too.” Hyo suddenly also emerged behind Nicole.

 

“Oh? why are you here, Hyo?”

 

“Hmm… let’s just say… I’m missing Nicole. Hehe… “ Hyo shamelessly shared, just to receive a smack from Nicole.

 

“You two should really date.” Taeyeon shrugs the two and leave them. Both Nicole and Hyo raises their shoulders, noticing their friend’s long face.

 

“Awww…. Come on Unnie. Cheer up. I know you are just too impatient to propose. What is 3 weeks of wait than a lifetime you’ll have from Fany unnie.” Nicole said.

 

“Yeah best. Nicole is right. Just hold on there, okay? it’ll be a good one.”

 

“What if something happened? I don’t know if it… “ Taeyeon stopped her sentence upon receiving two hugs from behind her. Nicole and Hyo was hugging her at the same time, causing her to smile.

 

“Don’t think negatively Unnie.” Hyo and Nicole said simultaneously.

 

“Fine. I’ll do accordingly to Fany’s father. I’ll wait… and please do support me, understood?” as if a soldier, both of younger stood still and salute.

 

“Yes Ma’am. We have it.” they both said sheepishly. Taeyeon laugh it out, ignores their antics and just proceed to her girlfriend’s room. Nicole and Hyo separated ways as Hyo joins her friend on their way to Tiffany’s room.

 

“What’s your plan today?”

 

“Nothing, just want to see her before I off for work.”

 

“Oh yeah. We’re just the same. Just want to see Nicole too.”

 

Taeyeon stopped at realization. “Are you and Nicole really dating now?”

 

“Yes?” Hyo blushes so hard. She hasn’t really dating her, they’re just loving it’s each other’s company. “Hahaha! You’re kidding me Tae-tae. I just love her company actually.”

 

“Oh? really? But do you… you like her?” Hyo stiffens. She hasn’t gone into that realization actually.

 

“Not at all. Of course she’s a pretty girl, really a bubbly girl…but she isn’t my type ya know.” Hyo quickly responded, really find it awkward.

 

“Ows? Because I don’t see it in your face.” Taeyeon teasingly said, causing Hyo to give her a poker face. “Ahaha… fine. I know you are just sorting that out first. Anyway, I have to resume now. My girlfriend might be waiting for me.”

 

Hyo just followed Taeyeon’s lead, shrugging the thought of her liking Nicole? Shrugs….

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Peeking her head out, Taeyeon was greeted by beautiful eye-smiles. Tiffany had immediately approach her and envelope her with a tight hug. Hyo was in the side, smiling in proud to the couple. She can totally see the love from each other, as they each other’s hair, peeking each other’s cheeks and even giggling. Hyo can definitely say… ‘Love is perfect’.

 

“Uh… guys, I think I need to go. Taeyeon-ah! I’ll see you at work.” Hyo interrupted, as she left the two alone in the kitchen.

 

The couple could simply giggle at Hyo’s rush out.

 

As they turned their attention to each other, Tiffany had another smile at her girlfriend. “You look so tired. Don’t over work please.”

 

Taeyeon giggles. She cupped her girlfriend’s cheeks before answering her. “It’s okay. I am not. I think you are the overworking student here.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter