Yoong Oppa vs FallenAngel

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoong Oppa vs FallenAngel

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

I like You.

 

Three words, one meaning.

 

With a sighed, the younger girl sat comfortably to the couch in the living room. The moment she got home from her meeting with the doe-eyed guy, these three words filled her mind.

 

Flashback…

 

I think… I like you.

 

She froze on her spot. Her mind, it still registering what she just heard. Those three words were somehow impossible for her to hear. It's as if she's dreaming or something.

 

Seconds pass, her heart pounds so fast. Every beats tells those words were coming from the doe-eyed guy’s mouth.

 

“Miss? We’re here. You can wake your boyfriend up now.” The taxi driver snickered, snapping back her from reality. 

 

Blinks... blinks... and more blinks... She almost drown herself from the three words, thanks to the taxi driver for waking her up.

 

Blushing, she proceeds to wake up the doe-eyed guy, patting the latter's cheeks. “Oppa… we’re here.” she whispered.

 

“Hmmm… “

 

“Yoong oppa… I have to go now.” She pats again gently the cheeks of the doe-eyed guy. This time, she lowered herself to see the face of the young genius.

 

She saw the doe-eyed guy opening his eyes slowly and slowly until a smile was seen from him.

 

“I have to go. Thanks for dropping me.” she said sincerely with a smile.

 

“No problem, Hyunnie.” Yoong replied, giving a squeeze to the younger girl’s right hand.

 

With a slight sincere smile, she opened the car door and steps out. “Can I call you later?” asked Yoong, once the younger girl step out.

 

“Of course… you can. I still have to discuss with you about our report.” She answered before she waves goodbye.

 

The cab slowly started to move, leaving her to the train station. A smile crept into her lips once again, still reminded by the three words.

 

“If only you confessed to me… with your eyes open.” Unconsciously, her heart speaks as she watched the cab disappeared in her sight.

 

End of flashback…

 

-

 

Sighed.

 

A long face was seen from the younger girl, still can’t figure what had happened earlier. She’s in her desk, writing down some notes for what happened to her earlier.

 

“What I should do? I think… he… he really likes me? Or what? aish!” she ruffled her hair, frustration almost took over her by just thinking to those three words. “Seohyun, don’t assume okay? he’s totally not in his mind when he blurted those words. Besides, he’s sleeping. NOOOOO!!!!” screaming the last word, makes the door opens.

 

“Maknae, shut up! I’m watching TV here!!!” came Taeyeon’s voice before it was shut close.

 

Groans. She helplessly bangs her head to her desk upon hearing her older sister. “That’s right. It wasn’t real. I’m just dreaming.” Muttering those words somehow contradicts her heart.

 

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 2days later… ]

 

Walking to the green grass of the University, a girl was seen clutching her books along with her shoulder bag. Wearing an all white uniform for the day, she beams to see few fellow nursing student as well.

As if it’s her first day, she welcomed the warm breeze with a bright smile and breathed it in whole.

 

Turning on her left, she can see the football players doing their routine. To her right were some cheerleaders and in front is the same students who were going to their respective classrooms.

 

A bright smile here and there greets her, making her smile in response too. For instance, she can see the changes from the time she left the campus. The entire students were all so respectful now, and the use to be crowded park with students gossiping, can be seen students studying with their respective exams.

 

What happened?

 

She should ask the council president for changing the University.

 

-

 

She peak her head out to the door of her first class and was greeted by few students. “Am I that early?” she asked instinctively to herself, proceeding to her usual spot.

 

7am.

 

She can’t believe. It’s too early than she expected. Luckily for her, the doe-eyed guy gives her notes for the entire week’s lessons.

 

“Hyunnieeeee~”

 

Recognizing the voice so well, she immediately look up and greeted the person with a bright smile. “Cole~”

 

“Oh, look at you… you look so so gorgeous now. What have you done for the entire 3 days?” her hyper friend asked.

 

“Nothing, just read a lot of books and help oppa and unnie.” Beams the genius young girl. “What about you? You’re thinner now, what happened?”

 

Sitting beside her  best friend, Nicole’s mood suddenly changes. “Our professors were so strict Hyunnie… they always give us quizzes. I could feel myself getting insane with this course. Seriously!” complaint the mushroom haired girl.

 

“Cole, have I advice you? Read and read… and learn.”

 

“Yeah yeah… I know that. But what can I do? This brain is completely slow. I can’t catch up like a blink of an eye. I need more explanations… before I could, get a solution or even learn that thing. Ugh, I’m so nearly there.” Leaning her head to her desk, Nicole can no longer see herself in nursing department. For all she knows it will be easy, it’s completely false with what she’s experiencing.

 

Chuckling in disbelief, Seohyun patted her best friend’s back. “Don’t give up, will you? I know you can do this.”

 

“I hope so Hyunnie… anyway, let’s change the subject. Let’s talk about you.” With a point to her best friend, Nicole is confident that she can make her best friend agrees with her idea.

 

Confused, Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows. “What about me?”

 

“The choral. We are in need for one person to lead the upcoming competition.”

 

Seohyun almost immediately groans hearing the news. “Nicole, I’m the representative for the model search, how can I do this at the same time?”

 

“Well, you have to choose.”

 

Seohyun thought for a moment. The model search is quite that revealing in her part, but for choral, she’s not confident to show her skills although she can sing too.

 

Hearing no response, Nicole suddenly opens her pocket to reveal a coin. It’s as if the coin will decide which competition the younger girl can do.

 

“See this? let’s decide it here.”

 

“De? Are you—“

 

“You can’t decide right? Let’s do it here.” Nicole then open her palms. “If the head will show, that means… you have to choose the model search. If it’s the tail… you know where you belong.” grinning, Nicole then covered the coined and shakes her two hands.

 

Seohyun doesn’t know how to react as she just stared to her best friend blankly. But on the other hand, she somehow likes the idea.

 

“Okay… here it goes.”

 

A tossed sound from the coin landed in the desk was heard and the two students look closely, anticipating to see the results.

 

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yikes! It’s good to be back!!!”

 

Yul, who’s in his usual spot in the caf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter