Missing You

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

an update! ^^

 

Missing You

 

 

 

 

Can miles truly separate you from friends....

If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Crumpled paper, books are over the floor and the trash bin is almost filled with only cups of coffee. The messy room is almost like a haunted house when you look at it. The place that use to be so bright was filled with sneezes and groans from a certain young boy.

 

In the corner, you can see this young guy studying so hard for the upcoming exam the next day. He’s wearing an eyeglass and sleeveless shirt while having a pajama pants.

 

“Argh! What is this again?” he almost groaned in frustration while reading a certain thick book. He can’t help but to sighed and leaned on his leather chair. Once his mind was a bit left from the thick book, his mind instantly diverted to the younger girl.

 

“How is she now? It’s been 2 days.” He whispered to his self. Landing his gazes to his phone, he bit his lip and pondered if he’s going to call the girl.

 

With a defeated sigh, he reach for the device and quickly press 2 for speed dial.

 

-

 

“I knew it. She’s not going to answer.” He mutters. The phone just keeps on ringing, feeling hopeless to even contact the girl knowing that the latter will not answer. It’s been 2 days since he saw the younger girl and what he can do is to continue his studies along with a gloomy face at the end of the day. But good thing is that, he can handle the missing touch in his situation right now.

 

“Come on.” He waited for another 20 seconds but the other line wasn’t still answering.

 

While waiting for the girl to pick up, he stood and opens his laptop on the bed. He hasn’t visited his blog for almost a week already and just wanted to write another entry.

 

The other line still ringing. “Now I wonder if she’s not really mad… “he mutters, noticing that the girl’s phone isn’t off and just leave it open.

 

Scrolling over his blog, his eyebrows were seen rose when he reads how many comments were there in his blog. He clicks and when he got read the username, his eyes widened to read who’s been commenting his blog.

 

“F-FallenAngel?” He can’t help but to called it. “Omo, who he is really?”

 

[Hello]

 

With a thud on the floor, Yoong’s phone slips literally when he heard the voice. it’s coming from the girl he had been dreaming for a while now.

 

He panicked as he immediately pick up the phone back to his ear. “J-Joohyun… ssi? Is… this you?”

 

[yes] answers back the younger girl’s low voice.

 

Yoong brightens almost immediately as he quickly composes his self on his seat and shifted the phone on the other side of his ear.

 

“Joohyun… How are you? It’s been two days. I’m really sorry about the rumors, I know it’s the reason why you choose to stop. Please… Joohyun-ah… comeback now. I miss—I mean, our professors were missing you now. You missed a lot of quizzes already. Professor Kim is really worried with you. You missed the first visiting in a Hospital… and… Joohyun-ssi… Nicole, she’s been missing you a lot now. Please… comeback to class… the Book, we are still going to buy it, as well as the duet. Our professor were kind enough to resched our report, so the duet is still up… and… Joohyun… ssi… I think I m-miss… you too.” He almost whispered the last four words.

 

There was a pause for a moment in the line after another voice was heard…

 

[come again? you’re fast.]

 

Is she crying?In the young boy’s mind, confused as to why the latter’s voice is quite that husky. “Uh, I-I don’t think… I can repeat them all. But… I can repeat one of it.” he paused and brace his self. “I miss you.” He whispered and Instantly, a single tear drops in the corner of his eyes as he immediately wipes it off.

 

The line pauses again before the younger girl spoke again.

 

[Yoong-ssi… I-I… I’m sorry]

 

“Hey, there’s nothing to worry about. I should be the one to say sorry here. I didn’t see it coming. I should’ve kept myself distance from you… but what else I can do? It’s already there. If I’m going to make the campus shut their mouth, will you come back?” Yoong said seriously but in the younger girl’s mind…

 

[chuckles]

 

Yoong arch his brows hearing those cute little chuckles from the latter. “Why?”

 

[n-nothing… ]

 

“Joohyun-ssi… when will you come back?” the doe-eyed guy asked once more.

 

[I-I don’t know… if things in the University will be peaceful, I guess I c-can… comeback]

 

Yoong wasn’t sure if it’s a hint but he knows the younger girl is giving him hope that he’ll see the latter again. With a warm smile to his self, he brings the phone closer to his mouth and…

 

“I’ll be waiting for your comeback.” He whispered, finding his self flushing once more.

 

*tot-tot-tot

 

Yoong helplessly landed his back in the mattress as he smile from ear to ear. He feels it already. He likes the younger girl so much, now that he misses her for 2 days. He can’t help but to stare to the ceiling and the image of smiling younger girl appears in the ceiling as he mutters… “I miss you.”

 

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning…

 

Yoong opens the door of the music room only to meet harmonizing vocals from his fellow member of choral

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxeWdCJV16E

Five hundrend twenty five thousand

six hundred minutes

Five hundrend twenty five thousand

moments so dear

Five hundrend twenty five thousand

six hundred minutes

How do you measure, measure a year

 

The doe-eyed guy then sings along with the others.

 

In daylight, in sunsets, in midnights,

in cups of coffee, In inches, in miles

in laughter in strife,

 

In Five hundrend twenty five thousand

six hundred minutes

How do you measure a year in the life

 

(chorus)

How about Love

how about love

how about love

measure in love

seasons of love

seasons of love

 

-

-

 

The choir didn’t stop but the doe-eyed guy stops, as he just went there for his best friend, who’s in the audience.

 

“Hyung, can you… somehow make a reservation for me?” the doe-eyed guy almost immediately asked when he got a seat beside his best friend.

 

“Reservation for what?” confused tan guy, can only arch his eyebrows towards his best friend.

 

“Uh, for the University’s radio?”

 

Yul can’t help but to chuckle with his best friend’s words. The council president can’t find any guts to reserve his self for radio. Can’t you believe it?

 

“Yoong, you know what, there’s no need for me to accompany you. You’re a council president, for Christ sake. What’s gotten in to you?” Yul shrug his shoulders before he walk to the center and focus on the singers. But the doe-eyed guy is not yet done and quickly followed the latter.

 

“Alright, guys… and girls… you need to focus in your breathing… especially for those new? Nicole? You need to keep yourself in your zone. You’re quite high with the others.”  Yul scolded, glaring at his students one by one. For quite some time Yul has been handling the choir now for his father is not in the country.

 

Yoong furrowed his eyebrows, first time being heard by a strict best friend.

 

“One more time…. Jinwoon-ssi… start it again.” Yul instructed as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter