Wake Me up

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a third update for the week~ keke.

 

Where are you now? I've been feeling so alone here.

------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just when I thought of fighting for him... it's him, who wouldn't let me... "

 

Her words echoed the Entire Theater. The words that came as a sob broke the hearts of three youngsters who were there at her side, hearing all her miseries. 

 

"... Unnie, let's not assume things first. Oppa is just too shock finding it out. Unnie be strong. It's not like you guys had already break up...  "Krystal pulled her for a comforting embrace; she thought the older would need. 

 

Both Suzy and Sul are having the same feeling. They are silent and just let Krystal comfort her.

 

Seohyun's sob is getting smaller and smaller from every second from the younger. The g-cliff in her palms are getting dry from all the tears she had shed. She's bitting her lip, suppressing herself to sob. 

 

"Let's just wait for him to come back, Noona." Sorry to what happened; Sul feels empathy at the sight of his favorite Noona. He bends down and rubs her back. Suzy was about to follow as well, when the older had said something.

 

"My heart, I couldn't contain this. I need to see him... " Seohyun mumbles, trying to calm herself in the younger's arms. 

 

"No Unnie, I don't think it's a good advice. Like you said, Yoong Oppa was not in-"

 

"But I know him Krystal, if he was not in his mind, he can't do accordingly." She cut the younger off, determined. She slowly let go of the younger and wiped the remaining tears as well as putting her necklace in her pocket.

 

"Krystal, Suzy, Sul... thanks for your concern. But... I seriously need to see him. I can't just cry her all day long." standing up, she didn't take more words to say as she left the youngster's worry about her. 

 

"What are we going to do?" Sul asked, breaking the silence from them.

 

"Let's just follow unnie and help her." Suzy suggested.

 

Krystal nodded as an agreement.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

It's still yet so early for his performance for the night, but Yoong needed some alone time and he enters the restaurant with a surprised look from his boss.

 

"It's still 5 Yoong, why are you here?" His boss asked him.

 

"Umm, Just... just want to have some drinks, can I?" He asked hopeful that his boss will grant him. It was a success and his boss didn't bother at all. He sat down in an empty table and ordered some two drinks.

 

Unfortunately, he could only stare at it, because of the voice that suddenly echoes throughout.

 

"Thank You." Yoong wrapped his two arms around her waist behind after the kiss they shared.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"For granting my request." he answers, honestly.

 

Seohyun gently turned her body around to face him. She traces his features from his forehead down to his chin. Yoong's smile is the only thing could make her heart fultter. "I think i should be more thankful." 

 

"Eh?" Yoong gently places a quick kiss in her lips, pulling her closer.

 

"Because you give me reason to live, be strong and... fight for us." A sincere smile curled into the younger's lips, keeping the both of them to be contented by just being with each other arms.

 

"I did? or I was just..."

 

"Your love Yoong. It all matters to me. Because of this, I'm still here." The younger continued, caressing the doe-eyed guy's cheeks, causing for him to flutter at her every touch.

 

The younger rested her head once again in his heart part of his chest.

 

"I too... You are my first love... and you will be the last, I promise." He whispers into his ears.

 

"I know, and I will believe in that." Seohyun replied before she closes her eyes.

 

Yoong also drifted back to sleep as he tigthens the hold for his lover. He had a warming and genuine smile as he could continously feel her heart on him. It's all that he wanted right now, the love from a certain girl he wishes to be with forever. 

 

Just one week left my girl, we'll be forever. He thought, as he places a kiss on top of her head.

 

 

He bit his lip, suppressing the tears that would drop anytime as he continues to hear words around his ears. His heart that was constantly aching from the promise he had just earlier is definitely a pain in his heart. His hand clenches as well as his teeth is gritting for uttering such words he thought would be forever after he found out the truth. He feels so shame for his self. It wasn't what he expected to think. 

 

For once, he wanted to scream to the world that he was in love in the name of Seo Joohyun. But as he learned the truth? He seems he couldn't anymore. He couldn’t even bring himself to face her once again.

 

"Why are things turning into worst? Just when I have the best plans for us... I don't know if I can still... if I can still... " He stopped mumbling, as tears stream down his cheeks. He chokes at it as he tried to compose himself.

 

Reaching for the two alcoholic drinks in front, he opens one and drank its content while he can feel the tears in the corner of his eyes. It flows like a river that he ends up letting it there.

 

A few seconds passed, he wiped his lips and tears. He reaches for the 2nd bottle and drank its content for one go.

 

"Hyunnie... I'm so-so... sorry... “He mumbles as he dropped his head in the table, still crying. "... Sorry for hurting you... I'm not really good for you ever since... I'm really so sorry... "

 

"Mister Im? Hey, don't cry here!" Yoong looked up to see his boss worrying at him. Instead of complying, he ordered another 3 bottles of beer. “Give me more Boss!”

 

"You sure? You haven't dinner Mister Im. You should rest first. I think you're not Okay." His boss told him, but he wasn't complying. He stood up and proceeds to the bar counter, ordering more of the drinks from the bar tender.

 

"Two more beers my friend. I'm not yet drank." Yoong ordered, and he was being granted.

 

"And you are planning? Yah! Mister Im, you still need to perform later if you could remember." But to his dismay, his boss wouldn't still let him. The beer in his hand were being pried away from his grasp, he angrily take it back.

 

"I'm not planning Boss! I just need to be a little drunk!" He shouted, surprising his own boss.

 

"No! You don't have any idea how many costumers are looking forward for your performance tonight Mister Im, go rehearse instead of drowning yourself with his!" His still couldn't let him, grabbing it back and pushed him towards the stage. Yoong almost fell on his bum if it wasn't for his instinct to have a balance. He groans in frustration and surely argued once more.

 

"Yah! Just these three Boss!" He reaches for it but couldn't as his boss is pushing him more towards the stage. Yoong grunted, ruffling his hair for not being granted.

 

"You rehearse or I will fire you?" His boss warns, shouting at him.

 

The doe-eyed guy groans further, glaring deathly at his boss. He gritted his teeth, was surely being annoyed by his boss commands.

 

“Now what?”

 

"Fine. I will now.” he mumbles bitterly, giving up as he decided to climb up stage in defeat. The employees of the restaurant watches him a little disappointed at his acts.

 

Once he got on stage, his boss motioned him to do it, and he mumbles something for a protest. Angrily, he reaches for the guitar and holds it only not strumming.

 

"Mister IM?" once again, his boss motioned him to reharse.

 

Yoong rolled his eyes. He sighed and looked down at the strings. However, as he thinks of singing, he couldn't help and sighed of a thought behind the reasons of his job. It aches him for instance that he was still doing it for her. "Aigoo... should I continue this?" he momentarily doubts if he can still continue his plans. But something would really tell him to continue his job. Even for the fact that he is being a liar for a year with their relationship.

 

Surely, he is weak after knowing it.

 

“Mister Im! Time is tickling!”

 

Hearing the voice so loud, He got annoyed and glared at his boss once again.

 

“You still need to eat your dinner, if you may know. So rehearse now quick!!!”

 

Yoong rolled his eyes once again. He brought his right hand to the strong and touches it lightly first before he slowly makes a new sound. Unfortunately, once he got the tone of his fingers are creating; he stopped as he felt his heart at the same time. It makes him thought of his girlfriend once again. “Yeah, I’m in love with her, but I’m just hurting her once again. What am I going to do?!!!” he hisses, ruffling his hair over and over again. His boss in the side could only watch him with a shaking head.

 

Your love matters most to me, baby~

 

“Well, me too… can I just pretend that I’ve never sinned? That I’ve never been married to someone I really don’t know? Damn. Why mom didn’t tell me this?!!!” Smacking his forehead physically, Yoong buried his face into his palms.

 

Because of you, I’m still here.

 

Once again reminded by her words, Yoong could only heavily take a deep breath. The pain in his chest is unbearable and he thinks he is becoming weaker and weaker.

 

“Mister Im? I’m waiting~”

 

“Aish!” Yoong shakes his head in attempt to forget his problems. He reluctantly strums the guitar instead and started to make music for the entire restaurant.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seoul, South Korea

 

Jessica and Yul are in the living when they had learned about the situation in Cambridge from Jessica’s sister. Jessica especially was hell of worried when they knew about something they didn’t imagine is true.

 

“I never thought Yoong is married to someone else before he knows us Yul.” Jessica confusedly shared her thought, sitting beside her boyfriend in a sofa.

 

“I too cutie… this is like so shock. Yoong never mentioned this to us. Oh well, he is having an amnesia? That’s ridiculous.” Yul hisses truly couldn’t still bring his self to believe such information. For his entire friendship with the doe-eyed guy, he never spots any difference from him. Yoong is always been true for him and for their friendship. “Why all of a sudden? Mrs. Im is telling this to Hyun?”

 

“I know right? And a picture of this girl was behind of all these?” Jessica also added.

 

“Wait, let’s call Krystal once again. She might have seen the picture.” Yul instructed, thinking of some foul from the details that Mrs. Im is telling his friend.

 

The blonde didn’t take any second and dialed her sister’s number. However, she couldn’t contact her anymore.

 

“Tch, what’s wrong?”

 

“Try it again!” Yul instructed once again and the blonde would comply again, but only to hear the same voice message from her sister.

 

“Aigoo… I think they’re busy dealing with the situation right now.” Yul laid her back in the couch, having little headaches as well. Jessica gives up on contacting her sister, followed her boyfriend in the side.

 

“Should we tell the Seo about this?” Jessica asked in a mutter. The tan guy bring her closer to him, as he says,

 

“Don’t. I know for sure Taeyeon will freak out hearing this.”

 

“Wait Cutie, Tiffany. Let’s-let’s asked her about this. If she ever knows something like this, that means, the entire family knows?” Jessica brightens of her own idea, after hearing Taeyeon’s name.

 

Yul thought for a moment, nodding in her own idea. “That would be better too. But… wait, can we eat first?”

 

Jessica smacks her boyfriend for groaning about food. “It’s not yet dinner time cutie~” she argues.

 

“I know, but its lunch time. Why are you talking about dinner anyway?” Yul chuckles out of his amusement. He stood and walk inside the kitchen. “Or you’re just use to their time there?” and he adds, realizing the difference in time they are at.

 

Jessica proceeds to follow her boyfriend in the kitchen. She found him eating a snack instead, causing her to throw her phone, and right on time, Yul catches it grinning.

 

“Hehe, I just couldn’t find any good food yet cutie. By the way, how’s your process of your graduation?”

 

“It’s already done. I just need to wait for its signatures from every professor.” Jessica said, sitting across her boyfriend.

 

“Oh! That’s good. It’s my turn then.” Yul shares the nachos in his hand for his girlfriend, who only gives him a glare.

 

“You know I don’t like nachos.” Jessica complained.

 

“Oh, Okay. I’ll finish all of these then.” Yul nodded, munching his own nachos.

 

A sighed escape right Jessica’s mouth which keeps Yul a shake of head. Because he seriously knew the reasons behind of those stress sighs. “Kindly not worry much there. Hyun and Yoong are in love with each other. I think that’s matters most here!”

 

“Yeah yeah, but base from Krys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter