Love Sick

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Love Sick

 

First love never dies?

----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

“That’s… that’s… impressive Jess. You-You… a-actually have… “ the tan guy can’t even finish his sentence when his model had already look at him with a smile. Who wouldn’t want to stutter when a certain blonde haired girl is actually wearing a mini dress that shows off her shoulders, for only for promotional pic for her department?

 

To avoid the gazes, he look down to focus on his shots. “This is just a promotional poster Jess. Why are you wearing like that?” he asked in such a low voice. he could help but to feel uncomfortable with his model wearing such a revealing dress.

 

“Yul, you know my department. They want me win. Well, don’t tell me… you don’t like it?” Jessica teases, trying to have a look to the tan guy’s face.

 

Yul quickly turned his back and walk towards his laptop, to preview all his shots. He took a glance only to meet Jessica’s bright smiles.

 

“Ugh… what is she doing?” Yul can’t help but mutters and focus back his eyes on his laptop. After deciding to move on with his first love, he seems to be forgetting that the blonde haired girl still oblivious with his feelings back then.

 

He took a glance again, this time, he meets the blonde haired girl’s back—which cause him to gasp. Her friend just turned around while doing her retouch.

 

“No… no… no… “ He shook his head, first time to see his friend’s y back. Reaching for his phone, he dialed the younger girl’s number while busy his self previewing the younger girl’s pictures in his laptop.

 

[S-sunbae… ]

 

He arch his brows when the younger girl’s voice is quite low. “Hey, are you okay?”

 

[Oh, I’m okay Sunbae… where are you?]

 

“I’m here at the photoshoot. Have you talked to Yoong already?” he asked, being a concerned friend.

 

[I did… a-already. Okay, I’ll be there in a minute]

 

“Hey, are you sure you are okay?” he asked once again when he noticed some sniffles from the younger girl.

 

[I am. Don’t worry.]

 

*tot-tot-tot.

 

Totally puzzled, Yul can’t help but to be more worried. The younger girl’s voice isn’t as the same as she always hear over the phone. There’s something wrong, he’s sure on that. “What’s up with here—“

 

“Yul-ssi… Miss Jung is ready.” He heaved a sighed and glance to the interrupter.

 

“Okay… “ He simply said, as he stood and grabs back his camera.

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

Two shots for the blonde haired girl’s side profile when an idea pos-out into his head. He smirked. “Jess, your back.”

 

“De?”

 

“Just turn around.” he insisted.

 

Jessica could only obey in silent as she turned her back slowly.

 

Seeing that as a cue, Yul snaps a lot of shots.

 

“There… it’s all done.” He finishes with a grin.

 

“Yah!!!” Jessica immediately jogs towards the tan guy and gives him a lot of punches. To his arms, chest, and even in his stomach for the last blow. The tan guy could only dodge it all as he laughs.

 

“I hate you.” Jessica crosses her arms and glared at her friend. She totally hate it when the tan guy always prank at her.

 

Sticking out his tongue, Yul proceeds to his laptop and sat in the couch comfortably. “Look at how gorgeous are your backs. I think HRM department will win because of this.” he chuckles jokingly.

 

Sitting by his side, Jessica took a glance to the pics the tan guy had snaps. It made her glare even more to her friend when she saw her back were obviously intended to capture in a wrong way. “Tch… or you just want your department win? Huh?” she scoffs.

 

“Well, what do you think?” Yul grins, teasing the blonde haired girl with his snapshots from the latter.

 

“Aish!” Jessica looked away and leaned to the couch comfortably. She still can’t find any reason to fully boil in anger towards her friend. Even for the fact that she actually hates the way her friend is ignoring her calls.

 

“Are you telling me that you’re giving up with the competition?” Yul asked cheekily, while photoshopping his shots.

 

“Not a chance. Nursing department won’t win this year. I’m telling you that.” Jessica said firmly. Over the past 4 years, it's been the nursing department who'll win their annual model search and HRM comes 2nd.

 

“Oh… don’t worry, because we have our weakest model to represent. You know who?”

 

“Who?”

 

“Joohyun.”

 

Surprised, Jessica almost fell in her seat as she turned to the tan guy fully. “What? didn’t I know she’s not part of this?”

 

“Well, actually… she's not really since we have choir too, in two weeks... but… Just recently, the department changes it again. I wonder why.” Yul sighed, still can’t believe what he heard earlier from their department.

 

“Aigoo… this is tough.”

 

The tan guy quickly arches his eyebrows towards the blonde haired girl, once he heard her mutters those words. “And why?”

 

“Because Yoong is one of the judges. Can you believe it?” Jessica said without any pause. She can already see herself losing over the younger girl.

 

Yul chuckles and tackled his friend into his neck, bringing her closer to his face. “Don’t worry… Like I always said, I’m here to back you up.”

 

Unknown to the tan guy, Jessica is already blushing and melting to her friend’s close proximate face. Jessica blinks twice and more to compose herself. “But you are ignoring my calls, how was that huh?” she quickly unlocked those arms in her neck and distance herself.

 

“Yeah I did. Because of my schedules, but don't worry, I'll be back in time, hmm?”

 

Jessica couldn’t help but to ignore those stares again as she look away. “Better be.” She mutters.

 

Yul just shook his head and went back to his laptop. “Hmm… come here. look at how beautiful she is.”

 

Sighing in defeat, Jessica gradually obeyed and went closer to her friend’s laptop. There, she saw the younger girl’s series of snapshots; from the classroom, locker room and even while she’s walking.

 

“I think this is why the department changes their mind. She look so… really—“

 

“Yah!”

 

Yul literally looked up to heard the blonde haired girl’s scream in his side. “What’s up with you?”

 

“Don’t deny it anymore. You and that girl is dating.” Jessica said firmly.

 

“You’re just out in your mind Jessie… why would I—“

 

“Because I know it from your actions. You even give her necklace and even holding hands while walking. What was that? a close friend manners?” Jessica sarcastically asked.

 

Yul can’t help but to chuckle and just ignore the wrath of his friend to focus back his attention on his laptop. “And why would you care if I am?” but he asked literally, sensing the jealousy there.

 

Jessica groans and suited herself away from the tan guy again. “Because you are making me confused.”

 

“Confused? In what way?” Yul asked, still not looking to the blonde haired girl.

 

“With your actions. Back then, you were so sweet and always back me up, and then suddenly… you are dating her.” Jessica said as a matter of fact.

 

“For your information Miss Jung, that’s the time when you had a break. I was already… “ Yul bit his tongue for almost spiliing his true feelings for the younger girl.

 

“I knew it. I could tell it. Just a reminder… if she’ll choose—“

 

“You don’t have to remind me. I know what I am doing.” Yul said simply, packing his things in his bag pack.

 

“You know? Then… “

 

 Ignoring the blonde haired girl's words, he started to leave, as if predicting that the younger girl is already in the way.

 

“Wait… I’ll—“ Jessica didn’t even finish her sentence to see the younger girl already in front of her.

 

Seohyun bows in respect along with a slight smile. “Anyeong Unnie.” She greeted.

 

“We’ll go ahead.” Yul informed, grabbing the younger girl’s hand but before they could walk farther, the tan guy stops and look back to her friend. “Aren’t you coming? Come on, I’ll drive you… since I know your driver isn’t in good condition.”

 

Jessica shrugs her shoulders. “It’s okay… I think Yoong will drive me.” she informed and walk pass to them.

 

As soon as she heard those words, Seohyun just smile a little to her one week boyfriend. “Are you okay?” Yul asked for the 3rd time again.

 

“Hmm… Yup! Why would I not?” Seohyun’s mood changes into a bright smile.

 

Observing those hand gestures, Yul sure the younger girl is hiding something inside of her. She grew up. He thought on his mind. He use to see the younger girl to be quite straightforward and would show her true feelings if she’s not in the mood, but the Seohyun in front of him is something new. Makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter