Rumors

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rumors

 

 

I cared for you, even for i don't know  you that much.

*********************************

 

--

 

 

 

Sigh.

 

Seohyun look at the two bouquets of flowers with a sigh. What happened earlier wasn’t she expected. She’s too embarrassed that she wanted to die soon. She wanted to cry out of embarrassment but when the doe-eyed guy whispered to her those words. It’s as if her tears stops just when it was about to drop. All she can do is to be flatter with the doe-eyed guy’s protecting words.

 

It’s okay… I will protect you.

 

She can’t help but to remember those words again. “What she meant by that?” she gradually asked herself, totally puzzled. After the show lately, the doe-eyed guy and the tan guy walked out together which she assumes, the two knows each other.

As much as she wanted to be mad to the junior student, she can’t. The tan guy just did what he supposes to do and it’s just coincidence that she was chosen.

 

“Ugh, what am I going to do?” she muttered, bringing closely the flowers to her face. She's at her usual bench in front of a football field, waiting for the doe-eyed guy, since the latter had requested it. Besides, she's not comfortable to go home alone.

 

“Can I sit here?”

 

Seohyun instantly looked up to hear the familiar voice. “I’m sorry about earlier.” The tan guy showed a sincere smile.

 

Seohyun can only look away from the latter as she put back the flowers on her side. She wasn’t sure if she’s going to reply or not but she can’t leave just randomly.

 

“I’m deeply sorry. If you don’t like it… I won’t include you from the list.” Yul said, quite gloomy.

 

“I’m… I’m sorry… I’m not really that confident.” Seohyun replied in a low voice, hopeful that the latter will understand her.

 

“It’s okay… but, we are… still friends right?”

 

Feeling the sincere voice from the tan guy, she slowly titled her head to the guy beside. “Omo! What-why… are you crying?” Seohyun almost immediately noticed the fresh tears from the latter. She didn’t notice it until she turned her head to face the guy.

 

Yul smiled heartedly as he wipes his tears. “They say... the one’s you love… are the ones you hurt the most.” He bit his lip, suppressing the new tears that will come out.

 

Seohyun doesn’t know how to react. What she saw right before her isn’t the romantic guy she saw earlier. She wanted to comfort the guy but she doesn’t know how to do it. Since the guy is a new found friend that just earlier. How much she wanted to asked about the latter’s problem will never be her part to do so.

 

Tilting her head, Yul opens his mouth to add some words. “You know Yoong right?”

 

“Y-yeah… “ Seohyun look away, doesn’t want to see the tears from the tan guy.

 

“He’s a friend of mine… along with Jessica. You might already know her.”

 

“A little.”

 

“My frie—”

 

“Hyung? Joohyun-ssi… “

 

The two quickly looked up to the source of the voice only to find another lifeless young man.

 

“Wait… what’s going on here?” Seohyun can no longer comprehend what’s happening around her as she quickly also checks her partner. The doe-eyed guy has cried, she can clearly sense it.

 

“You go the same way, right? I’ll go ahead. It’s nice meeting you again Miss Seo. Yoong, don’t worry about her. I’ll visit her, for you.” Yul said almost like a whisper, as he stood and give a smile the two youngsters before he walk pass and went to the parking lot.

 

“What happened?” curiosity took over the younger girl as she asked nonchalantly.

 

Yoong smiled warmly to the girl she defended earlier, it’s as if he had enough reason to defend the girl, Yoong can’t help but to embrace the latter without any warning.

 

“You know, you have to be thankful.” He whispered.

 

Seohyun was taken aback by the sudden hug. She was about to pushed away the latter when it got tighten. “I… think I did… something stupid.”

 

The younger girl just stayed silent. Something about her is telling her to shut and just listen to the doe-eyed guy. The guy might be hurting and wanted some companion. Just like a good daughter, she didn’t hesitate and wanted to stay by the doe-eyed guy’s side.

 

“My friend, Jessica… she… likes me.”

 

Flashback…

 

Two men sat across the blonde haired girl. Crossing her legs, Jessica didn’t hesitate and confront the two men she valued.

 

“What’s going on you two earlier?” she arch her brows, wanting an explanation.

 

The two men look at each other, strange with their friend’s question. Deciding to reply with their friend’s question, Yul look back to Jessica.

 

“You are eavesdropping?” Yul raised his voice.

 

“Noona? What is this?” but the younger boy is somewhat calm.

 

Jessica almost immediately glared at the younger boy, as she clenches. Seeing her friend’s face somehow will remind herself again what she saw earlier in the morning.

 

“Yoong, what happened earlier? Can you explain what I saw?” Jessica outburst, surprising both the two guys.

 

Furrowing his eyebrows, yoong confusedly asked. “What? Is there something I should explain here?”

 

“Yoong, I saw you kissing that girl I saw yesterday… and you were even—“

 

“Jealous.” Yul rolled his eyes as he remarked, earning Jessica’s attention.

 

“Yul? Did you say something?”

 

“I said… you were jealous… you were jealous over such a matter that didn’t even exit Jess.” Yul mocked, can’t no longer hide the growing bitterness inside him. If it’s his turn to hurt his friend, he’ll not hesitate but to do it. He’s been hurting a lot for the entire 2 years of their friendship and he can no longer accept another hurtful feelings. Especially now that it involves someone so innocent.

“What’s this jealousy thing, Hyung?” Yoong, who is still so confused, asked his best friend, Feeling that he had known everything.

 

With a dead glare to Jessica, Yul turned to his best friend. He will just say it once and it depends for what will happen next. “Yoong, Jess is jealous because—“

 

“YAH! Yul, don’t—”

 

Jessica cut off but it didn’t stop the tan guy as he continued… “The girl you’ve been treating a lot like a sister is in love to her dongseng… The girl that you almost feel like she’s your real sister is in love with you… Yoong.” He slowly said, for better understanding.

 

Yoong was left stunned. He scoffs in disblief and looks at his friend across them. It didn't came to his mind. How on earth his friend, that almost feels like his sister is in love with him?

He can’t help but to question it to the said girl. “No wonder… you were jealous over a girl that has nothing to do with your feelings?” He paused as he let his tears streams down his cheeks. “You thought… I and that girl have something? That girl is so innocent Noona. She doesn’t even know such a thing like this. How can you be so… stupid to even think like that.” He said in a low voice, staring at his friend in direct.

 

“Noona? why me?” He said, biting his lip to suppress his sobs. What he heard is just too unbearable. It’s too impossible. He doesn’t want to believe but he can’t help not to.

 

Jessica contemplates to look up. She was afraid to admit hence she knows it will create another misunderstanding if she stayed silent about it. She hated to know that the truth came from another person not from here. But what else she can do? It’s already there. So, bracing herself, she hesitantly looked up to the boy she love with for their entire friendship.

“Yes, I admit. Yoong, I am jealous because I’m in love with you. I love you so much... “She paused only to wipes her tears before continuing… “We’ve been friends for almost two years now, I almost blurted my feelings for so many times, don’t tell me you still have no idea? I’m sorry… but… it’s like that.” Jessica cried before she abruptly left the scene, leaving the two guys.

 

Yoong look down and let his tears streams once more on his cheeks. He can’t help but to clench more tightly. What he thought for their entire friendship was only a sibling feeling. There’s nothing more on that. He hated that he needed to do it. it’s as if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter