Wedding Hype

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

finally got a time for this.keke.

welcome new readers!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa..."

 

He bit his lip, looking down to his feet. For the first time, he felt ashamed of himself. Definitely he was. It was obvious that he lied. That he fool his own sister.  Did he? But he definitely knows he wanted all the best for his only sister. Thinking that his sister is going to live with that kid, he doesn't want to see her suffer once more.

 

He refuses to answer, just walking pass at his sister peacefully.

 

Seohyun wiped the remaining tears that drop in the corner of her eyes. She heard it all.

 

It hurts her.

 

Her eldest brother that she respects well hasn't hurt her ever since. And today, it's the first time.

 

"Hyun... " Yoong slowly approached his fiancee, pulling her for a comfort. 

 

Burying her face in her fiance's neck, Seohyun tried her hardest to calm herself. Yoong is so kind, accompanying her for her first heartache over her own brother.

 

"It's Okay. It'll be alright. Yunho Hyung just seemed surprised, baby. Let's give him time." Yoong whispers, rubbing her back smoothly. Seohyun genuinely smile at Yoong's caring hands. Ever since then, it is always him who would manage to lift her mood up. She looked up into him, caressing his cheeks.

 

"I hope so. I hope so Yoong... " Yoong warmly smile, bring his fiance for yet another tight embrace.

 

"In a week, it's our day. Don't you ever show me that tears anymore. We'll talk to Hyung later in the coming days." He said, didn't stop on comforting the girl.

 

Slowly, Seohyun had calmed down. She brought herself in Yoong's loving embrace through his shoulder as she breathed calmly and contented. "But I got one question baby."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Taemin, he's in your room." Yoong pulled her back, frowning.

 

"Is this the reason why are you here?"

 

Silently, Seohyun nods. "I woke up got disturbed by him."

 

"Ugh! That kid." Yoong couldn't help and groan silently.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Yoong's Room]

 

 

Sigh

 

Standing side by side, the couple is in big trouble. At the moment, They're standing in front of the bed, with Taemin occupying the center of it. In his left, a big teddy bear they assume he purposely place it.

 

"Now this is war." remarked Seohyun, shaking her head in disbelieve. She looked at Yoong, raising her shoulders. "This means, he wanted you to be by your side only."but she couldn’t help and be amuse.

 

Yoong furiously march to the bed, waking Taemin up within no second. Taemin wake up glaring at him.

 

"What are you doing Papa?! It's already late!" Taemin complains. Seohyun in the side, staying in silence, just want to watch how would he deal with the younger.

 

"Go back to your bed." Yoong didn't warn, lifted taemin up through his waist.

 

"Yah! Papa put me down!!!" The younger wails, slapping his back. Yoong couldn't be stopped, he jump off from the bed and just pass at his fiancee to leave his own room. Seohyun wanted to follow, however, Yoong gives her a request on staying over the bed. So she just decided to stay back.

 

"Papa! I want to sleep with you!!!" 

 

"No! You have your own room!" Yoong didn't bother, passing the rooms, as he made way to another hallway. In a short while, he drops Taemin's body in the bed.

 

To Yoong's dismay, the kid runs off. He didn't wasted time, running after him. Lucky, he's fast, he easily got the kid into his arms once again.

 

"Papa!!!" The more Taemin would slap his back, the more he got furious and wanted to put inside the younger inside his own room once again. Little did they know, they're already creating noises from running back and forth to his room.

 

Mrs. Im and the rest woke up due to the noise. They all gather to the younger's room to see the reason of the noise. To their amusement, it was Yoong and Taemin, in the hallway—fighting while running from back and forth.

 

"Yah! Yoong! What the hell!" Taeyeon chuckles

 

Yoong who is holding Taemin in his waist, and Taemin, almost wanted to bite the older when they needed stopped upon hearing the sound not too far.

 

"Granny Help me! Papa is kil-" 

 

"Hehe... I was just playing with him." Yoong immediately covered Taemin's mouth before he could tell them. Taemin shake his body, trying to pry Yoong's hand over his mouth. "Hmm...  it's Late, Noona, Mom, I don't think it's necessary still to talk about this?" Yoong is stronger, couldn't be pryed by the younger.

 

Taeyeon simply doesn't care, walking away to the scene. Mrs. Im and Mrs. Seo both shake their heads, as they also followed Taemin to their respective rooms. Yunho who got nothing to say, shrugs as well, leaving the hallway without even showing any expressions.

 

"Tch, he's still not good." Yoong mutters after he noticed Yunho. But before he could think more about the older, Taemin had already bit him, causing for him to let go of the kid.

 

"Yah! come back here!!!" Yoong literally shouted, running after the younger. He got defeat when the kid had successfully entered his room again, and even locking it.

 

"Yah! Open the door!" He knocked for so many times.

 

Inside, Seohyun got already in her pajama when Taemin entered the room,s urprising her much to hear Yoong outside. "Taemin, open the door." she ask for. Taemin march himself back to the bed instead.

 

"Aigoo, so stubborn." Seohyun sigh after she had watched Taemin's reaction. Walking over the door, she opens it for her fiance. Just as Yoong was about to step inside, she pushed him back.

 

"Wae?" Yoong got puzzle.

 

"Just let him sleep with you. I'll take the floor." Seohyun firmly said.

 

"What?! Hyun-"

 

"It's late. No more talks. I don't think it's a good advise." Seohyun interupted, covering Yoong's mouth through her palms. The latter groans at her request.

 

"Hyun, he has his own room." But Yoong argues. He don’t want to spoil the kid any farther.

 

"I know. But do you want him to stay like that until the midnight? No right?" Seohyun argues, whispering it to avoid the kid to hear them.

 

"But we both know that he doesn't need to be spoiled." Yoong argues too.

 

"I am not." Seohyun giggles. "I am just giving him a chance for now. Later, I'll scold him. To think, only a few days left? I'll be Taemin's mom, legally~"

 

Yoong sigh in defeat after hearing such words from the younger. He put his two hands up in defeat. "Fine, Mrs. Im, you win. But promise me one thing?"

 

"One thing?"

 

"You will not give up on Taemin. Araso? Don’t spoil him." Yoong asked for firmly. If his plans will work, there's no more worries to think for, for the future. 

 

Wrapping his two arms in Yoong's waist, Seohyun nods in agreement. "I'm already here. There's no more turning back."

 

"That's my girl." Yoong pinches his fiancee's cheeks in return for his favor. The girl smiled, letting go of him instead.

 

"Come on, let's sleep." 

 

"Wait, I'll prepare for the blanket for you." Yoong quickly run over to the closet, brining out his fiancee's needed things.

 

 

\-------------------------

 

 

[Jessica's Apartment]

 

"Unnie! Unnie! wake up!!!" Jessica almost wanted to kick her sister for jumping up and down in her bed, that leads for her to open her eyes forcedly.

 

"Yah! what's the matter?" She shouted to the younger.

 

Krystal shake her sister's entire body. "Unnie, I can't sleep!!!" she whines, trying to wake her sister up entirely. Jessica wearily nodded, was about to lie again in the bed when the latter pulled her up, she forcibly listens to her sister at the end.

 

"Unnie, I don't know why but... something is bothering my mind at the moment." Krystal started, pouting.

 

"Then?" Jessica simply raise a brow.

 

"Aish! Amber and Sul are fighting in my dream that I don't want to sleep anymore."

 

"Oh well, that's normal." Jessica once again laid her head in her pillows. This time, Krystal laid by her side, holding her hand.

 

"But Unnie, it's a nightmare."

 

"How can that be a nightmare?" Jessica mumbles, slowly closing her eyes. She yawn, earning a glare from her sister.

 

"Unnie! don't sleep yet."

 

"I'll be listening, just continue."

 

Krystal made a nod, as she obeys. "It is a nightmare indeed, because in my dream. It's raining so hard and both boys are on the football field, deathly glaring at each other, as if they're in a place for a battle field."

 

"Then they fight?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Who won?"

 

"I don't know because I forcedly open my eyes."

 

Jessica's eyes open after she had heard it. "You shouldn't have open your eyes. That's something for your destiny!" she said, as she pulled herself up to sit in her mattress.

 

"Destiny?" Krystal innocently raises her brow, following her sister to sit. "Is that-"

 

"You know love and destiny? Whoever who won that battle, that's your destined love." Jessica romantically said. 

 

"Wow." Krystal couldn't even react.

 

Sighing, Jessica went back to her lying position after she saw her sister's blank expressions. Closing her eyes, she mumbles "Go sleep for that, Krysy. I still have schedule to attend tomorrow.

 

"Umm, but I told you I couldn't sleep anymore!" Krystal wails, shaking the blonde’s arms furiously.

 

"Go find someone else to bother you." Jessica added, giving her back to the younger. Krystal sigh and pouts. She didn't bother anymore, leaving her older sister's room peacefully is the least she can do.

 

Jessica heard the door closed, which gives her a sigh of relief. "Seminars for couples~ Ugh! I'll be really dead tomorrow." she mutters as she put herself inside her dreamland. The wedding is nearing, hyping her up. She close her eyes indeed, but her smiles are still in her face.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Yoong's POV

 

Aigoo...

 

I can't believe this. I'm marrying her. Seo Joohyun. The girl that has been with me for almost 5 years now. A lot of worries might be in my head, it didn't stop my desire to take care of my fiance. Not only because of operation that will take place, it is also because-This will serve us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter