Everything Has Changed

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

again, thank you so much for subbing everyone! ^^

hope you enjoy the story though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He has been fighting for his mother ever since he got enrolled here."

 

Yoong arrived in the principal's office with a shock of his life.

 

The principal showed a paper for him to believe it. " Here. His classmates always bullied him that he has no mother...and, he doesn't want to believe them, that made him always in a fight. Look how he mess this paper from his classmate too. It's not only a boy, he also did this with girls. He is stealing someone's things as well."

 

Yoong couldn't believe. He was speechless. He never thought Taemin is even worst in School. He took a glance to Taemin again just to be greeted by his weak smile. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry about this." He softly ask for forgiveness. 

 

"Mister Im, I think you should talk to him truthfully. I see that he doesn't really know any fact here? Mister Im, he's a genius kid, if only he knows the things sorrounding him, he wouldn't be like this. " The principal advises, having little doubts towards the doe-eyed. Yoong smiled back again to the principal before he got up.

 

"I'll talk to him sincerely, don't bother about it."

 

The principal also did the same. "I'll be expecting then." That then, Yoong bows and approaches his son. He bends down and carried him into his arms. He bows a little to the principal, before finally exiting the office.

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

[Hallway]

 

"Papa... what did the principal told you? will she... not drop me anymore? Papa I'm sorry. I just-"

 

"What do you want to eat?" Yoong interupted the kid, offering him with a food. The kid smiled widely, wrapping his tiny arms to his neck. 

 

"Tell Papa, what do you want, hmm? I'll buy it for you."

 

Taemin let go and look at his father. "I want to eat cotton candy."

 

"Cotton candy?"

 

"Yes. I think there are still selling out there. Let's go and buy them Papa. I always see my friend buying them with their parents." He pouted sadly.

 

Yoong felt a tug on his heart, watching the younger sad. So he keep his smile for him. "You sure? You haven't dinner."

 

"It's Okay. I am a strong lad. Don't you know that." Yoong can't halp and ruffle Taemin's hair for being so adorable.

 

"Okay. We'll buy them. But in one condition." He stopped. Taemin raise a brow towards him.

 

"What is it?"

 

Yoong grins and carefully put Taemin down. "Who will be the last to arrive in the store will pay for it, instead?"

 

"What??? Yaah-" Taemin has no time to whine any longer, as Yoong started to run as fast as he can. "You're such a cheatar!!!" Taemin scream, following the older with all his might as well.

 

After a while, it was Yoong who arrived first in the store. Taemin arrived so late, panting to catch his breath.

 

"I thought you are runner, eh? Now who's going to pay? I ordered three." Yoong chuckles to the smaller.  Taemin pouted, glaring to him.

 

"You cheat!" 

 

"Did I? I'm just fast I guess."

 

"But you didn't told me! I wasn't prepared!"

 

"I told you earlier. You're just too slow, Taemin. Hahaha!' Yoong laugh so hard, earning a light punch to his leg. He simply ruffle the young lad's hair before he actually ordered.

 

"Three cotton candies please."

 

"Three?" Yoong looked down to Taemin with a grin.

 

"Since I arrived first, I'll have two cotton candies" Yoong proudly acclaim.

 

"Papa, you're not a kid anymore." Taemin pouted. He always hate him for being so inconsiderate sometimes.

 

"I'm always a kid, Taemin. For you and for... Hyunnie. Hehe... " Yoong giggles, taking the three cotton candies being handed towards him. He paid for it before he bends down and give the green cotton candy to the younger. Taemin happily accepted his only one cotton candy. 

 

Getting up, Yoong took Taemin's hand and walked inside the University again.

 

"Papa, why are we going back?" Oblivious, Taemin ask so curiously to the older. Yoong simply didn't answer. He instead wanders around the University, as it gives him a smile. It's a perfect place for him. It's always be, hence, Dunggok University is the reason he met his partner today.

 

"Papa." Taemin tug on his shirt, gaining his attention.

 

"Let's go to the football field?"

 

"Football field?" Taemin arch his brow.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

Back to Yul and Jessica's engagement party, Seohyun can't be stop thinking about her fiance. She just noticed herself already alone when her sisters and friends left her to greet Yul and Jessica. 

 

Couldn't hold her worries, she got up from her seat and hastily left the venue to call for him. 

 

"Yoong, where are you?" He quickly asked, the moment the phone was answered.

 

[I'm in the University. I'm sorry for not telling you. I got carried away with Taemin]

 

"Taemin? Did something happened?" It came as a surprise for her. "Is he Okay? Do I need to follow?"

 

[Hmm, I guess you should. He's... in my side, crying silently.] Seohyun goosebumps to Yoong's low and sad voice. She can sense something is really not right.

 

"Crying? Wae?" She couldn't figure it out, but she sense; it something about the truth.

 

A heavy sigh can be heard in the next line, before a cracking voice echoes in her ears, [Hyun, I just told him. I told him the entire truth just now.]

 

"Yes?" For the 2nd time, she was surprised. She can hear Yoong's soft sob, making her heart to ache. "Baby, hold on there. I'll-"

 

[Hyun, I don't know how to stop him from crying. He doesn't want me to touch him anymore.] 

 

"Alright, I'll help you. No worries. I'll hang up now, Okay? Wait for me." with that said, Seohyun ended the call and quickly runs to the exit of the hotel. She didn't mind even if she's in a dress, just to get there on time.

 

One thing she doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter