As The Rain Falls 2.2

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Thanks for subbing! to new readers, enjoy~ :)

and, for voting the fic.

so this will only be the continuation from the previous chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jung Mansion, 7:00pm

 

Sul made a sigh after he was done wiping his hair and change his clothes which was being handed by Krystal. He sigh not only because Krystal made him at home, but also to Mister Jung who he had a talk earlier. It wasn't that bad though. They talk friendly as always. Hence, he was already known from his family. 

 

"Aigoo... " He stretches his two arms and stand up to approach the glass window of Jung Mansion. "When will this stop?" Sul made a sigh. He's not in the mood if it's raining. It will give her much hard time to have fun. 

 

"Sul? Are you still there?" He turned around at the sound of the voice and showed a smile as he nodded. It's Mrs. Jung, Krystal and Jessica's mother who was so grea at making him at home.

 

"Make yourself at home." said Mrs. Jung again.

 

When suddenly a bark was heard, his smile got even brighter to see Yoonghyun runs towards him, tailing at him. He bends down and carry the latter to his arms. Yoonghyun barks again, but this time outside the mansion. A rising eyebrow was seen in his puzzle mind why on such matter Yoonghyun keeps on barking and even pouting and making some sounds of he was crying.

 

"What's the matter Yoonghyun?" He got concern. The little fox simply barks twice and made another crying sound while looking outside.

 

Just then, He heard footsteps from the 2nd floor. It's a running step he assumed, and not long after, Krystal arrived in the living room, panting and holding his phone. "Sul, Hyun unnie is in the hospital." said her. 

 

"What?" surprised, Sul almost shouted. But he keep his calm out of realization. "Wait, Krystal. What's wrong why are you look... like bad had happened to Noona? She's always in the hospital." He chuckles.

 

Krystal rolled her eyes. She got a mistake. "I mean, Unnie is in the hospital, not Okay."

 

"Not Okay? Like... "

 

"Aish! Quit asking me. Let's just go to the hospital." Krystal got annoyed and simply dragged the older boy out from their house. Sul wasn't expecting somehow, just let himself being drag while Yoonghyun is barking non-stop. Soon, they drive off the Jung Mansion.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Seoul Hospital

 

Jessica was in the side, holding Yul's hand while Yunho was across them. After they got a text message from Yoong, they didn't took another minute to think twice and made up their minds to go to the hospital.

 

The cut was deep. It's nothing to be worry at all because we can just get rid of it easily. However, we will be monitoring her head due from the impact. Hence, her mingraine occured when it happened.

 

Yul and Jessica both sigh at rememberring the statement they got from Doctor Cho. 

 

"Aigoo, it's not that bad right?" Yunho's eyes are in the operating door, quite worried even for the doctor's words.

 

Yul and Jessica were silent. They didn't answer and just keep their selves in lock from each other. Hands are both playing in their rings, didn't miss Yunho's eyes. The latter only smiled at the two being engage.

 

"Guys, what's happening now?" all eyes diverted to a voice who just came with Nicole. Jinwoon was panting whereas for Nicole, she was calm when they arrive.

 

"Hyun is inside, having her surgery." Yunho answered with a sigh, still couldn't comprehend the situation. Jinwoon and Nicole somehow had a relief after confirming it. They sat down across with each other; Nicole in Yulsic's side and Jinwoon in Yunho's.

 

The atmosphere was pretty quite heavy as soon as they sat down. Silence engulfed.

 

on the other hand,

 

...tot...tot... tot...

 

Sounds of a heart machine continue to echoes in a surgery room while One Doctor is in, working slowly and cautiously to someone's deep cut in her right brow. The Doctor took a glance at her heartbeats in the machine, steady. 

 

"Forceps please." said him to his assistant as he continue his works while outside, the rain didn't stop to pour the heavy atmosphere inside.

  ----------------------------------------------     Outside, somewhere in Soul Street, Yoong can't be stop at his concern. A concern not only from his fiance, but also to a kid who he hasn't found yet. He's in the side street, just outside the Hotel.     "That kid. He seriously need a scold." Yoong breathlessly uttered, slowly walking as the rain keeps on pouring. Fortunately, he got some company from his mother's men.     "Sir, I doubt if he had run away too far. They said the kid was somewhere here." said the guy in suit, just had a tip from inside Jung Hotel. "Should I call a back up now? It's getting late."     "Do I have a choice? Do call them now!" Yoong shouted, not in the mood to talk normally. He keep his hand tight in his phone, waiting for any news in the Hospital.     "Right away Sir."     Yoong breathed heavily in and out, keeping his calm. However, the more the rain pours and would create a cold sensation down his spine, he couldn't. His mind was more in the hospital. Though he was the one who took care on bringing his fiance, he couldn't seem to stay there because someone is yet outside, not okay too.   Heck, he was still this concern and wanted to go back.     "Sir, they're on it." Yoong nodded as a response.       ------------------------------------       "Oh my, Unnie! Oppa!" Krystal and Sul arrived in the hospital at exactly 9:35 pm. Almost immediately, the little fox jumps off to Yunho's side.     "So what's the score?" asked Sul, worried out of a sudden.     "The doctor hasn't g
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter