Destination

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for subscribing! Hope to see some feedbacks? hehe

anyway, here's chapter 1

Yulsic will appear on this chapter to have a glimpse of Yoong's character

 

enjoy.

 

I excuse for my grammars. ><

 

  

 

Destination

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Blinks.

 

Blinks.

 

And more blinks.

 

 

Finally having the courage to speak, the girl broke their stances. “Uh, I’m… I’m sorry.” She apologizes, retracting back her hand as she sat back on her seat.

 

Doing the same, the guy sat back on his seat and out of the blue—he smiled, not looking to the girl.

 

“Umma… uh… “ she secretly took a glance to the guy’s  hand which was holding his schedule, she sighed in relief to confirm that the guy is really the same University with her. “I’m on my way now…. don’t worry; I’ll be good… but umma… “With another turn to the guy, she quickly look away and whispered to her phone. “I don’t know how to go home… araso… can I? unnie might be busy… okay I’ll try, if I can spot her. Uh, one more thing u—“

 

The girl didn’t even finish her sentence when another phone call was heard.

 

-

-

 

*ring~ ring~ ring~

 

With a roll on his eyes, the guy also answered his phone call.

 

“I have 1 hour to arrive there… umma...” The guy ended the call right away. Knowing the exact next words he could hear from her mother. He groaned in frustration.

 

Unknown to him, the girl beside him is secretly glancing on his hold—while taking down some notes.

 

-

-

 

Getting impatient with how long can be the ride, he decided to open his mp3 and listen some music—just to keep him company.

 

“This one is good.” He mutters, leaning comfortable on his seat.

 

The girl besides him innocently arches her eyebrows, first time to see someone smiling like an idiot while closing its eyes.

 

She smiled unconsciously, deciding to lean also her back comfortably to her seat. But instead of planning to have a quick nap, she decided not to when an idea pops-out into her mind.

 

Slowly opening the glass window on her side, she rest her two arms to its wall. “Whoa!” she exclaimed, mesmerize by every street the bus had passed.

 

-

-

 

Her smiles never faded while enjoying the scenery before her. Being a country girl, she had never seen such a scenery in her life. It’s all new to her eyes. The tall buildings, restaurants,  parks and even the people in the side street. It was like she’s in a new world and she was being born again.

 

“If I should’ve seen this the first time I went here.” she unconsciously mutters to herself.

 

 

 

Flashback…

 

“Sweetheart, we’re here now.” Her mother taps on her cheeks, to wake her up.

 

Feeling a tap on her cheeks, she slowly opens her eyes and blinks twice to clear her vision. “Hmm… umma, why didn't you wake me up?” she pouted, disappointed that she missed their entire ride on the way to the University she’s going to attend.

 

“You are so tired sweety, I decided not to.” Her mother smiles heartedly, giving a squeeze on her youngest hand. “Let’s go?” her mother offered, holding her youngest hand firmly as they stood and steps out from the bus.

 

-

-

 

As soon as they were in, she immediately smiled and look around the entire University. Her hold on her mother’s arm is not leaving as they keep on walking on their way in to one of the building in the Unniversity.

 

“Umma, where’s exactly the library here?” she asked, wandering around the area inside the University.

 

Her mother chuckles to her innocent child. Still can’t believe that her daughter is already 20 and yet, hasn’t seen such tall buildings before them.

 

“I’ll tour you later sweety. Let’s enroll you first. Okay? My future nurse?” Her mother arches its eyebrows, with a bright smile to her future nurse.

 

 

-

 

 

As a promise, her mother tour her around the campus. From the library to every rooms, musical theater, cafeteria and even the University’s sport gyms. It didn’t miss in her eyes until the end of the day.

 

“Umma, I have a great time. Thank You.” she brightly smiled to her mother, telling her that she's happy to be entered such a University she'll sure will change her destiny.

 

“Just for you, sweety.” Her mother sweetly said, caressing her left cheeks. Not long after, a bus stops right in front on her.

 

As much as she wanted to be awake for another ride on their way home, she can’t force herself to be awake. Her eyes were so heavy already and her entire body is already tired. So she just let herself sleeps until they reach their home.

 

End of flashback…

 

 

 

-

 

 

Leaning back on her seat again, she beams to the picture she captured earlier while scrolling it one by one on her phone.

 

“Umma is going to—eh?”

 

Her gazes suddenly diverted to the guy on her side, noticing he has been moving his head from left to right. She assumed, the guy must be already sleeping. Deciding to just ignore the guy, she went back on her phone and enjoys every picture she captured.

 

“Aigoo… “

 

But her enjoyment to her snapshots was disturbed when a stranger had looked at her on the side.

 

“Hmm? Mister?” she arches her eyebrows, puzzled to why the old man on his thirties is looking at him weirdly.

 

“You should treat your boyfriend so well.” The old man stated, grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Ne?” she surprisingly raised her voice, causing the guy on her side to open fully his eyes. The girl was completely dumfounded when she heard about it, and look at the guy on her side with a puzzle look. “What’s going on?” she asked herself in a whisper.

 

The guy before her is panicking, much to her surprised too.

 

“Damn it!” she heard the guy cursed and the next she heard….

 

“AHJUSSI! STOP THE BUS!” The guy surprisingly stood and screamed.

 

As if on cue, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter