Chapter 6- Back To School Part 2-Recess

JeTi: The Life Journey

Lessons were pretty dull for Krystal, who's mind could only focus on the clock, waiting for that bell to go off to signal recess.

"Krystal Jung Soojung!" Professor Park yelled.

"Yes professor-nim!" Krystal replied, bit shocked at the sudden outburst.

"Repeat what I just said" Professor Park asked Krystal, who had no idea.

"Uhhhhhh...." Krystal stammered.

Professor Park sighed. "Pay attention in class Krystal, this is important. I won't punish you this time" Professor Park said.

"Thanks so much professor!" Krystal bowed 90 degrees.

Before long....

*Riiiiinnngggg* There goes the bell.

"Alright class dismissed! Enjoy your recess!" Professor Park said before packing up his things and leaving.

"Finally!" Krystal thought to herself.

"Good luck at recess Kry." Victora said to Krystal, winking.

"Hehe, thanks Vic-unnie." Krystal said, embarrased.

"I will see you next class then Kry, see ya!" Victora waved goodbye to Krystal.

"Alright, let's go" Krystal thought to herself, gearing up for her Yoong.

Canteen

Krystal stood at the front of the canteen, waiting for Yoona to come. Standing rather stiff too as she was still quite shy.

......

"Sorry for taking so long Soojung-ah! I had to do some extra work." Yoona apologised.

"It's ok unnie, I wouldn't mind waiting for you" Krystal said smiling but blushing.

"Awww your so sweet! Come on let's go to recess?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah let's go unnie." Krystal replied, smiling.

Yoona grabbed Krystal's arm and held her hand, before dragging Krystal off to the stores. Krystal felt electrical sparks flow through her arm.

"OH MY GOD IS YOONA REALLY HOLDING MY HAND!?" Krystal's mind was about to explode, quite accurately depicting her face too as it looked like lava spilled on her face. It was burning red.

.......

"Haha there Yoona goes. Oh Soojung's face is so red! Hehehehehe" Jessica giggled.

"Oh they would make a great couple" Tiffany, who was standing next to Jessica, said. "We should get moving too, I'm starving"

"Sure! Let's go" Jessica replied.

Tiffany grabbed Jessica's arm and dragged her off, also sending sparks around Jessica's body.

"I've never had these feelings before, I've held Tiff's hand many times but I never felt this" Jessica pondered.

"What exactly am I feeling?"

......

"Oh my god she's holding hands with Yoona!"

"How!? Oh my she's the luckiest person alive!"

"Oh how I wish I was her!"

Krystal was beyond embarrased at this point, using her hair to cover her face.

"Ignore them Soojung-ah, I'm here to protect you" Yoona said, trying to comfort Krystal.

"I'm so embarrased unnie!" Krystal yelled through her hair.

"Aigoo my poor Soojungie" Yoona said. "Alright follow me ok? I know a very quiet place" Yoona said to Krystal.

After Krystal nodded, Yoona took her to SNSD's hideout, the rooftop garden.

.............

"Wow this place is beautiful" Krystal said admiring the flowers.

"Yeah it is isn't it?" Yoona said. "Shame nobody comes up here, no one really cares about this place. So we decided to make it SNSD's hideout" Yoona said.

"Thanks for bringing me here unnie, I really needed it" Krystal thanked Yoona, showing a small smile.

"No problem" Yoona smiled. "If you don't mind me asking Soojung-ah.." Yoona started to ask.

"Go ahead unnie" Krystal said.

"Why were you so embarrased just now?" Yoona asked.

"Oh" Krystal started blushing. "Well... I like to keep to myself as I don't really like attention that much. So because of my cold appearance many people tend to avoid me. Maybe that's why I don't have too many friends" Krystal said, smiling sadly.

After hearing that, Yoona felt really sorry for Krystal, she felt like tearing up. Quickly, Yoona went to pick a beautiful dark blue orchid to pass to Krystal.

"Well, like it or not, you have a new friend now" Yoona said, passing the flower to Krystal with a huge smile on her face.

"Unnie...... Thanks so much!!" Krystal finally broke down, letting out all her sadness she had been holding in for a long time. Krystal bawled her eyes out on Yoona's shoulder. Seeing a sad Krystal really pained Yoona, so tears were about fall for Yoona too.

"I've *sniff* been *sniff* very lonely *sniff* for a while now" Krystal said, crying.

"What about the friends you do have? Like Victoria? That's her name right?" Yoona asked, trying hard to fight back tears. She had to be the strong one here.

'She's a great friend but she is always busy, so I can never hang out with her. My other 3 friends, Sulli, Luna and Amber are overseas and I can never contact them. So I usually spend my free time cooped up in my room, alone." Krystal said, tears threatning to fall from her eyes again.

"Your sis? That bad Sica" Yoona said.

"No unnie is great but..." Krystal sighed. "I just want more"

"Well I'm here now" Yoona said with a comforting smile.

"Thanks so much unnie.. I'm so grateful that you exist. I'm so lucky to be friends with an angel like you" Krystal said. "But I wish we could be more than just friends" Krystal thought.

'Awww thanks Soojung-ah! I'm happy that you exist too!" Yoona said, smiling widely.

...........

"Unnie I have to tell you something..." Krystal said.

"What is it? Go on" Yoona replied, smiling her brightest.

"Well, I've been admiring you for a while now. When I first saw you, you were so beautiful that you just clean swept me off my feet. Then I saw you helping an old lady by pushing her what looked like a very heavy cart and then I realized how kind you were. You also are always top in school for grades, meaning that your obviously very intelligent. And despite you being well off, you never flaunt your riches but are humble and down to earth instead. You really are the most perfect person I've met" Krystal finished off, face crimson.

By now, Yoona was touched to tears. She ran over and hugged Krystal, sending sparks all over Krystal's body.

"Your so sweet Soojung-ah!!! If only I knew you before!!" Yoona exclaimed, slightly muffled as her face was buried in Krystal's shoulder. "Your the sweetest person I've met Soojung-ah!" Yoona said.

"Thank you unnie!" Krystal replied, smiling her brightest.

"No thank you Soojung!" Yoona said, smiling to her eyes while wiping tears from her face. 

"Alright Soojung, gain some confidence." Krystal thought to herself. "It's time"

.......

"However unnie, I think that admiration has evolved into something else..." Krystal said.

"Evolved into what?" Yoona asked, smiling.

"Into something else much bigger.." Krystal said.

"Come on what is it, spit it out." Yoona egged Krystal on.

"Please don't hate me after I say this unnie..." Krystal hesitantly said.

"Silly, why would I hate you?" Yoona said. "Go on"

Krystal took a deep breath and sighed.

......

"I think..... I love you..."