Chapter 27-Park Fun...For Now...

JeTi: The Life Journey

"Yoongie! Come here!" Krystal spread her arms and was demanding a hug from her beloved Yoona.

"Coming Soojungie!" Yoona ran out of the kitchen and tackled Krystal to the sofa.

"Oooff! Yoongie! That was quite hard" Krystal pouted and rubbed her ribs which Yoona had accidently hit.

"Sorry baby" Yoona massaged Krystal's sore spot, much to Krystal's delight.

Jessica and Tiffany came walking into the house at that moment, from the angle they were at, it looked like Yoona and Krystal were doing something totally different then massaging.

"Woah girls relax! Don't make too big a mess! Are you using protection?" Jessica teased the couple, who looked up at Jessica.

"Unnie! What are you talking about!?" Krystal's face was beet red, hugging her Yoona for comfort.

"Yah Jessica Jung Sooyeon, we're not like you two. We don't make out every three seconds" Yoona snapped back at the teasing couple before wrapping her arm around Krystal's body.

"We don't make out every three seconds!" Jessica and Tiffany yelled at the same time, trying to defend themselves.

"Two seconds then" Yoona had a cheeky grin on her face as she teased JeTi.

"On account that you are one of our best friends, we'll let you win this time" Jessica and Tiffany had a really goofy angry expression on their face.

"Thank you very much ladies" Yoona used a mocking voice and gave a really dorky bow to the couple in front of her.

"Let's go to the room Tiff" Jessica grabbed Tiffany's wrist and led her up to the bedroom.

"Make sure you use protection!" Krystal yelled out to her unnies.

"Nice one Soojungie!" Yoona and Krystal high-fived.

Jessica and Tiffany gave another fake angry expression before running off to the room.

....................

Yoona and Krystal were watching TV on the couch, cuddling with each other.

"Yoongie I'm bored. Let's do something else" Krystal turned off the TV and looked at Yoona.

"Hmm... want to go cycling?" Yoona suggested.

"Yeah!" Krystal nodded excitedly. "What about my unnies?"

"Let's go ask them" Yoona and Krystal walked up to Jessica and Tiffany's room.

There were not really expecting what they saw when they opened the door.

"Mmmm.... Jessi....." Jessica and Tiffany were making out right in front of Yoona and Krystal, with Tiffany backed up against the wall.

"Ahem" Yoona cleared really loudly, causing Jessica and Tiffany to turn around.

They turned around to see Yoona wriggling her eyebrows and Krystal about to explode with laughter.

Jessica and Tiffany's face grew redder and redder.

"So....." Yoona twirled her hair.

"Did you use protection?"

YAH!"

....................

Yoona and Krystal managed to blackmail Jessica and Tiffany out to cycle with them, threatning to tell everyone about the both of them making out if they didn't come with them.

Jessica was grumbling under her breath, she hated doing any type of exercise.

"Here we are girls!" Yoona had led them to the bicycle rental shop.

"Four bicycles for about two hours please" Yoona said to the store owner, who was eyeing Yoona the moment he saw her.

"Take your pick. Say, your quite pretty..." the store owner tried to grab Yoona's hand.

"That's enough thank you very much!" Krystal whacked away the man's hand with force and shot him the trademark Jung ice-glare before grabbing Yoona's arm and walking away, leaving the bikes behind.

Jessica and Tiffany followed suit.

"My, my Soojung. Your a big girl now. Unnie is so proud" Jessica ruffled Krystal's hair.

"That guy dared to try and hold my Yoongie's hand! Only I can do that!" Krystal grabbed Yoona's arm protectively.

"Your right Soojungie. Only you can" Yoona kissed Krystal's forehead and smiled at her.

"Aigoo these two are giving me goosebumps" Jessica and Tiffany pretentiously rubbed their arms to get rid of the 'goosebumps'.

Yoona and Krystal ignored the teasing couple next to them and just showed affection to each other.

"Girls there is an ice cream store up ahead. Let's go there" Jessica and Tiffany made their way to the ice cream store, with Yoona and Krystal following behind.

....................

The four girls came out of the store with different flavours of ice cream all in their hand.

"This is pretty good Soojungie. Try it" Yoona and Krystal exchanged ice cream and fed each other too.

Tiffany put some of the ice cream on her finger and wiped it on Jessica's face, causing Jessica to almost burst with anger.

"Haha catch me if you can Jessi!" Tiffany provoked Jessica as they were in a heated chase.

In the end, Jessica lost that race.

"Ha! You lost!" Tiffany pointed childishly at the exhausted Jessica in front of her.

"Yah... you..." Jessica weakly pointed a finger at Tiffany.

"Now you have to kiss me!" Tiffany pulled Jessica up and kissed her full on the lips.

"Mmmm not here Tiff..." Jessica pulled away from the kiss, causing Tiffany to pout.

"Why not Jessi!?" Tiffany childishly stomped her feet, causing Jessica to giggle.

"Silly Tiff, don't be so childish. I'll get you more ice cream" Jessica patted Tiffany's head like a mother would to her child.

As soon as she heard more ice cream, Tiffany happily nodded her head and followed Jessica back to the shop.

"There you girls are." Yoona and Krystal had just finished their ice cream and were waiting for Jessica and Tiffany to come back from their chase.

"Yeah we're back. Hold on for a bit alright? I gotta get Tiff more ice cream" Jessica and Tiffany walked into the ice cream store and came out again pretty quickly, with a huge cone of strawberry ice cream.

"I want some Fany unnie!" Krystal pleaded with her favourite unnie to give her some of that huge ice cream.

Tiffany agreed and let Krystal have a bit of it.

"Thanks Fany unnie!" Krystal smiled, which looked pretty funny cause there was ice cream all over .

"Let's go home girls" Jessica led the other three girls back to their home.

However, behind them, there was someone watching.

....................

"So, you dare to take Krystal away from me eh?" the mysterious person watched Yoona wrap her arm around Krystal's waist.

"You'll pay"

 

 

Author Notes:

Sorry if this chapter isn't too great. I'm sick and I feel pretty crappy. Hope this chapter will be good enough. I'll be updating like usual though, so no need to worry about that. Till then, see ya.